Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron (21745 Views)

'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin / China Vows To Fire On US Troops If American Forces Are Sent To Taiwan / Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by HBB1(m): 10:36pm On Feb 27
uniquetechng:
Which military strategies are you talking about ? Using a WW II scenario as example in 2024 shows you're just blabbing.
You used population as a ratio to defend attack and I pointed it out to you that Israeli military is more powerful than Portuguese military yet Israel has a population of 10m ( half of the population of Lagos State ) people while Portugal is 48m people.

Clown!

If you go War College, you will study military tactics from when they rode on horse-back and used swords.
Current day warfare is still about manoeuvres and tactics.

Besides Soldiers still train bayonets charges till today.

You obviously know NOTHING about military strategy.

Like NOTHING!

You sound like a child arguing if Van Damme will beat Bruce Lee.

For you to disregard WW2 shows how uninformed you are.

Are they not fighting in trenches, like they did in WW1, in Ukraine today?
Have you not been seeing what is happening?

How did America do in Vietnam, Korea and Afghanistan with their superior weaponry?

'If Portugal and Israel fight, Israel will win...'

How do you know that?
How did the Brits and Russians do in Afghanistan?
You think this is Call of Duty? 🤣

Then again, the 'Force Ratio' I tried to explain to you is not of the total population of a Country.

You misunderstanding something this basic says a lot:

1. The total population of a country will not be in the army.
2. The Force Ratio is used for battlefield tactics.

So if I want to invade a defended position-- e.g a beach, town or city...
It is expected I will take a way heavier casualty than the defenders.
It is commonsensical.

If you cannot understand it, that's not my problem.

America will all their gadgets fought a crippling war in middle east for over 20 years, where they were losing men to IEDs.
They had to humiliatingly abandon that campaign also.

Maybe read more, watch podcasts and documentaries; and you will understand.

If you don't, then...I cannot help you.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by uniquetechng: 10:43pm On Feb 27
HBB1:

Clown!

If you go War College, you will study military tactics from when they rode on horse-back and used swords.

Like NOTHING!

How did America do in Vietnam, Korea and Afghanistan with their superior weaponry?

How do you know that?

Then again, the 'Force Ratio' I tried to explain to you is not of the total population of a Country.

It is commonsensical.

America will all their gadgets fought a crippling war in middle east for over 20 years, where they were losing men to IEDs.

Numbers will not win you war in 2024 technology will.
If you still argue this in 2024 then I can't help you.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Kazeemabiodun: 11:14am On Feb 28
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Granny boy wants to act like a tough guy cheesy
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Kazeemabiodun: 11:15am On Feb 28
datola:
Getting serious...

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by AnyanwuSilas: 10:38pm On Feb 28
ifytrik:
It is non of my business, if the white like let them kill everything in their country including trees and grasses it's non of my business, I don't give a f*ck about those white racist who enjoy the suffering of Africans, they can go to hell for all I care, f*ck france... F*ck ukraine... F*ck russia... To hell with all of them
All hail Sokoto Caliphate? Damn sokoto caliphate/ottoman empire
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Jovi10: 10:52pm On Feb 28
CandidNotes:
Igbos tried to gain independence from Nigeria as Biafra, Ukraine has done the exact same thing; gain independence from the Soviet Union. Why is it the Igbos who have the same struggle who are against Ukraine and in support of their oppressors, Russia

This your analogy is lame. Ukraine is an independent country, Biafra never got independence. Get your facts right.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Stoplying: 10:59pm On Feb 28
Jovi10:

This your analogy is lame. Ukraine is an independent country, Biafra never got independence. Get your facts right.
The biggest problem with Biafra is the attempt to drag other people's lands into Biafra, without consultation of course.

In that sense Ukraine tried that too: it tried to push Russians out of their ancestral lands.

Also Igbo is not a historical people but a mere sociopolitical group created by british imperialism. While Ukraine is composed of Russians, polish, Hungarians and Romanians, they were put together through time by the Russian empire, then the USSR.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Stoplying: 11:01pm On Feb 28
CandidNotes:
Igbos tried to gain independence from Nigeria as Biafra, Ukraine has done the exact same thing; gain independence from the Soviet Union.
Ukraine itself was created by the soviet union, it was one of the republics of the soviet union, Ukraine didn't get independence from the soviet union, the soviet union was disbanded by Moscow, that allowed for several of its republics to become independent countries. While Moscow inherited the legacy and most of the ussr's lands.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Jovi10: 11:05pm On Feb 28
Stoplying:

The biggest problem with Biafra is the attempt to drag other people's lands into Biafra, without consultation of course.

In that sense Ukraine tried that too: it tried to push Russians out of their ancestral lands.

Also Igbo is not a historical people but a mere sociopolitical group created by british imperialism. While Ukraine is composed of Russians, polish, Hungarians and Romanians, they were put together through time by the Russian empire, then the USSR.

So how does this fit into the analogy of Biafra being independent like Ukraine?
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Stoplying: 11:13pm On Feb 28
Jovi10:

So how does this fit into the analogy of Biafra being independent like Ukraine?
I'm in no way defending the other guy's position, I only pointed out the similarities between both supremacist regimes: Biafra and Ukraine.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by AnyanwuSilas: 2:08am On Feb 29
willi926:
I still don't understand wat France and Europe stand to gain in all this.
they are trying to mentain this current world order because it favous them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:18am On Feb 29
Nato is the new slavery organization

We all must stop USA hegemony before it destroys the world

Even if it need to use nuke on Ukraine and Europe Russia must use it to destroy nato once and for all

We will never worship USA Washington beast.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by AnyanwuSilas: 2:25pm On Feb 29
KGBKremlin:

Russia is the power right from time but they always fooling America as if they are the world power.

European are evil need to be destroy, thank God for Putin.
Is Putin himself not a European? Una go dey talk like mumu. Moscow is 100% European city.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Stoplying: 7:02pm On Feb 29
AnyanwuSilas:
Is Putin himself not a European? Una go dey talk like mumu. Moscow is 100% European city.
You have comprehension problems. He is obviously talking about western Europeans.
Russia is partly Asian and partly European.
It is a multiethnic country.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by AnyanwuSilas: 1:09am On Mar 01
Stoplying:

You have comprehension problems. He is obviously talking about western Europeans.
Russia is partly Asian and partly European.
It is a multiethnic country.
He didn't specify the part of Europe, he just wrote it like Russia is no Europe. Everyone knows that Russia is Euroasia. Asian Russians are just minority with less than 15% of the population. Like I said... Moscow is 100% European city. Putin is a 100% European.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by HBB1(m): 5:31am On Mar 01
uniquetechng:
Numbers will not win you war in 2024 technology will.
If you still argue this in 2024 then I can't help you.

Well...

You don't seem very bright, so I am not sure how you can help me?
grin
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by uniquetechng: 7:28am On Mar 01
HBB1:

Well...

You don't seem very bright, so I am not sure how you can help me?
grin
I can see how bright you are, you were bragging about knowing about military formations for entire day and ended up saying trash.
I was 2 years old in 1976 when my father joined the army, before him his father (my grandfather) was a sergeant in the Army when my father joined as a recruit in 1976.
Today my young brother is a colonel in the Army while the 5th of my siblings is also a too DSS officer and was part Buhari's presidential guard.
Many of guys I grew up with in Niger Barracks are also top offices in the Army today, my wife's father shared office with Chief Of Army Staff in FHQ Abuja for many years before his retirement.

So when you keep bragging about knowing military formations remember that I am from a military family and I am surrounded by top serving military personnels as well as retired veterans.

Like I said in 2024 population doesn't really matter in a war, what matters is technology. If you don't know this by now then you are dumber than I first thought.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Stoplying: 8:37am On Mar 01
AnyanwuSilas:
He didn't specify the part of Europe, he just wrote it like Russia is no Europe. Everyone knows that Russia is Euroasia. Asian Russians are just minority with less than 15% of the population. Like I said... Moscow is 100% European city. Putin is a 100% European.
Not that it matters but I think russians are mostly mixed. A DNA test will probably show that most of them have partly Asian DNA. Their history is linked with the Mongols and the vikings.
Moscow's architecture is not european, so when you say it is a 100% European city, I don't understand what you mean.
I think you guys focus way too much on ethnicity, that makes you sound exactly like white supremacists. Normal people don't care that much of whom is European and whom is not.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Stoplying: 9:00am On Mar 01
The guy is extremely ignorant.
He claims Russia invaded Vietnam and Yougoslavie and Ethiopia...
Don't waste your time talking to him, he just likes to argue on subjects he knows nothing about.
HBB1:

Clown!

Like NOTHING!

How do you know that?

It is commonsensical.

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by HBB1(m): 11:33am On Mar 01
uniquetechng:
I can see how bright you are, you were bragging about knowing about military formations for entire day and ended up saying trash.
I was 2 years old in 1976 when my father joined the army, before him his father (my grandfather) was a sergeant in the Army when my father joined as a recruit in 1976.
Today my young brother is a colonel in the Army while the 5th of my siblings is also a too DSS officer and was part Buhari's presidential guard.
Many of guys I grew up with in Niger Barracks are also top offices in the Army today, my wife's father shared office with Chief Of Army Staff in FHQ Abuja for many years before his retirement.

So when you keep bragging about knowing military formations remember that I am from a military family and I am surrounded by top serving military personnels as well as retired veterans.

Like I said in 2024 population doesn't really matter in a war, what matters is technology. If you don't know this by now then you are dumber than I first thought.

...and so?

Does that make you bright?

If you like, let all the members lf your family be Generals...

From Population does not matter, you have changed to population does not really matter.
🤣

Mr technology-wins-wars... maybe you should ask your family members what numerical strength does in combat.

Germany had the best weapons in WW2, they lost.

America had far superior weapons im Vietnam.
It still ended catastrophically.

Ukraine has the support of NATO, with choice weapons, but are also losing.

You are obviously too daft to connect the dots in all these obviously.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Stoplying: 12:14pm On Mar 01
HBB1:

...and so?

From Population does not matter, you have changed to population does not really matter.
🤣

Mr technology-wins-wars... maybe you should ask your family members what numerical strength does in combat.

England has always had a smaller population than France, but I recall England defeated France in their wars.

Rwanda has a smaller population than Congo, but Rwanda routinely militarily humiliate Congo.

Uk had a much smaller population than the Indian kingdoms which it defeated and turned into a single country.

Japan had a smaller population than China each time Japan defeated china.

Small Sweden used to bully the Russian empire.

Israel had a much smaller population than any of the countries of the middle east which it defeated in a 6 day war.

Eritrea had a smaller population than Ethiopia when Eritrea defeated Ethiopia in its independence war.

Greece most likely had a smaller population than Egypt when Alexander the great defeated Egypt.

Germany did not attack the ussr alone, it did so with Romania, Italy, Finland and some other states. In that period of time Germany occupied all of western Europe minus the UK, if you add all their populations, you would have a bigger population than the USSR's.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by uniquetechng: 12:39pm On Mar 01
HBB1:

...and so?

🤣

Your miserable father is too daft to know that WW2 in 1947 is entirely different from any full fledged war in 2024.
It's no surprise that you're this daft because your miserable and wretched father is also daft, apple does not fall far from its tree remember.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Stoplying: 12:43pm On Mar 01
uniquetechng:
Your miserable father is too daft to know that WW2 in 1947 is entirely different from any full fledged war in 2024.
It's no surprise that you're this daft because your miserable and wretched father is also daft, apple does not fall far from its tree remember.
"Ww2 in 1947" 😅
Your knowledge of history is even more amazing than I thought.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by uniquetechng: 12:45pm On Mar 01
Stoplying:

England has always had a smaller population than France, but I recall England defeated France in their wars.

Rwanda has a smaller population than Congo, but Rwanda routinely military humiliate Congo.

Uk had a much smaller population than the Indian kingdoms which it defeated and turned into a single country.

Japan has a smaller population than China each time Japan defeated china.

Small Sweden used to bully the Russian empire.

Israel had a much smaller population than any of the countries of the middle east which it defeated in a 6 day war.

Eritrea had a smaller population than Ethiopia when Eritrea defeated Ethiopia in its independence war.

Greece most likely had a smaller population than Egypt Alexander the great defeated Egypt.

Germany did not attack the ussr alone, it did so with Romania, Italy, Finland and some other states. In that period of time Germany occupied all of western Europe minus the UK, if you add all their populations, you would have a bigger population than the USSR.
You were insulting me but with this your response you backed my assertion that population don't win wars especially in 2024 with the kind of technologies we have today.
Guess the only person here is HBB1
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Stoplying: 12:46pm On Mar 01
uniquetechng:
You were insulting me but with this your response you backed my assertion that population don't win wars especially in 2024 with the kind of technologies we have today.
Guess the only person here is HBB1
I'm not backing you, and I didn't mention any technology. I don't say things out of emotions, I say things which are true, irrespective of someone else saying them or not.
You still lack knowledge of history and you are still an animal who insults people's parents when cornered.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by uniquetechng: 12:47pm On Mar 01
Stoplying:

"Ww2 in 1947" 😅
Your knowledge of history is even more amazing than I thought.
Stop trying to sound intelligent, you will start crying about your dead father the moment I start with you, I have enough time.
45 and 47 should tell you it can be a typo, but you want to sound woke.
I have enough time today, so bring it on.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by HBB1(m): 12:48pm On Mar 01
uniquetechng:

Hahaha

My father has a PHD from one of the top 20 universities in the World.

Happy?

🤣
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by uniquetechng: 12:48pm On Mar 01
Stoplying:

I'm not backing you, and I didn't mention any technology. I don't say things out of emotions, I say things which are true, irrespective of someone else saying them or not.
You still lack knowledge of history and you are still an animal who insults people's parents when cornered.
Your dead father was an animal and still a dead animal.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by uniquetechng: 12:49pm On Mar 01
HBB1:

Hahaha

Happy?

🤣
Then you are a disgrace to your father
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Stoplying: 12:49pm On Mar 01
uniquetechng:
Stop trying to sound intelligent, you will start crying about your dead father the moment I start with you, I have enough time.
45 and 47 should tell you it can be a typo, but you want to sound woke.
I have enough time today, so bring it on.
This guy, look you have started it again. Your kids are dead, your nephews are dead, your parents are dead. Your cousins are dead, your siblings are dead. All your relatives are dead.

Your prostitute wife and her bastard relatives are also dead. And you will probably be dead soon.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Stoplying: 12:50pm On Mar 01
HBB1:

Hahaha

Happy?

🤣
The guy just starts insulting peoples' parents when he has no argument. He is a bush animal. No manners at all.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by uniquetechng: 12:59pm On Mar 01
Stoplying:

This guy, look you have started it again. Your kids are dead, your nephews are dead, your parents are dead. Your cousin's are dead, your siblings are dead. All your relatives are dead.

Your prostitute wife and her bastard relatives are also dead. And you will probably be dead soon.
It's too early to start crying, calm down we just started, there will be enough time for you to cry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack / Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses / Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.