Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? (9919 Views)

Is Islam Really For Poor People? / Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? / What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Sweetnecta: 12:20am On Nov 20, 2011
@Frosbel; « #93 on: Today at 10:11:35 PM »
[Quote]ISLAM a religion of peace Huh

Is this some kind of joke or what ?[/Quote]The women are after you, ol boy.
They open the flood gates of tremendous proofs against your falsehood.

You thought you were hooked on NL before? Your hooking up is just beginning.

I just pity madam and her pikins.

InshaAllah, by the time you are reay to return home, Islam would have became a thing that is the religion of Eastern Nigeria.

You are in for a shock, mehn.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Judek2(m): 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Frosbel; « #93 on: Today at 10:11:35 PM »The women are after you, ol boy.
They open the flood gates of tremendous proofs against your falsehood.

You thought you were hooked on NL before? Your hooking up is just beginning.

I just pity madam and her pikins.

InshaAllah, by the time you are reay to return home, Islam would have became a thing that is the religion of Eastern Nigeria.

You are in for a shock, mehn.

Well done Clown,nice joke.

They will use Guns and Bombs to force us into Islam?
If those ugly Hausa,uncircumcised Cow breeders dare set their ugly feet on our land,may God have mercy on our enemies because we wont.
Senceless people.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by plappville(f): 12:14am On Nov 21, 2011
why not learn from those videos,ye worker of iniquity,i mean your god said it in the bible.

Those your ignorant links? U think they can make facts better than that perfect book called Koran? U ve missed the point already. The koran is errornic, much errors that he was not able to retify, and u ppl are now dieing in pretends/ignorants.

Wake up from your doom dreams like ( D book of Daniel is Islam), Jesus told us about the conforter is (Mohammed etc) hahaha. Funny dreamers.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 21, 2011
Pls lets know the errors in the Glorious Quran,you will find none you miserable ungrateful soul,Learn from it and accept God into your life or you prepare for eternal damnation in hellfire my Lord says so.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 21, 2011
^^^^

And so says the confused Muslim woman who does not know whether to leave or stay in ISLAM grin

You are in a cult and the Quran is a book of Errors, totally corrupted and confused to say the least.

Can you read and understand Arabic, No !!!

You have been deceived.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by plappville(f): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2011
@uplawal, u ve to grow up and behave ur self, u posted several links that make no sense, u ve copied @LagosShia method, its wast and pointless posting plenting meaniless links.
U re just not confident of ur doctrim Islam do u? Ignorant is a deadly illness!
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2011
@Plappville,I can see you are devoid of reason,am only helping you to real salvation and n any error,not your yeye type of salvation,i just told you to bring out one single error or more from the Quran you could not,am still waiting ok,watch the link and be ashamed of yourself and your fake religion and stop hiding,its only a senseless,arrogant and mad person that will call those links meaningless.

@Frosbel,the same above applies to you,why not swallow your pride and accept defeat.

ONCE AGAIN,AM SO PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM WOMAN,I THANK GOD FOR REMOVING FROM THE ETERNAL DARKNESS(CHRISTIANITY)
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by vedaxcool(m): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2011
plappville:

I say what i know, i ve no Ideal if Osama was a muslim or not, but i know of his great terror events.

God's punishment is awaiting those who kill in his name, they can pretend to the world, GOD knows who they are period.

good you state categorically, you do not know whether Osama is a Muslim, meaning you know quite little, hence you have no justification in claiming Islam is violence. Islam categorically abhors killing of people unjustly. have that in the back of your mind when next you want to make frudulent claims against Islam. only in Islam, would you you read its holy book saying there is a no compulsion in religion for truth stands out clearly from error. Islam reemphasis that if one was to kill a man unjustly it would be as if he had kill the whole of humanity and if one was to save aq life, it would be as if he saved the whole of humanity. Your ignorance should make you humble instead of being arrogant like Mr. fraudbel sorry frosbel who has to hide from his wife ( whom Jesus says if he leaves he shall get a 100 folds of wife in Heaven) and kids to browse. grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2011
uplawal:

@Plappville,I can see you are devoid of reason,am only helping you to real salvation and n any error,not your yeye type of salvation,i just told you to bring out one single error or more from the Quran you could not,am still waiting ok,watch the link and be ashamed of yourself and your fake religion and stop hiding,its only a senseless,arrogant and mad person that will call those links meaningless.

@Frosbel,the same above applies to you,why not swallow your pride and accept defeat.

ONCE AGAIN,AM SO PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM WOMAN,I THANK GOD FOR REMOVING FROM THE ETERNAL DARKNESS(CHRISTIANITY)

Good for you, if you want to remain in eternal bondage to man made rules , if you want to believe in magical stories and tall tales, if you would rather let others do the thinking for you while you 'park your brain ' , if you rejoice in the death of Kaffur , if you are not sure you will make heaven , just hoping, then I have good news for you. ISLAM is for you.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by plappville(f): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2011
uplawal:

I did post u errors just dont want u to start cracking ur head, as there are so many uncountable errors in the koran.
How true is the story of Abraham and the Ka’bah in the koran?

Ur Koran wrote tha, Abraham and his son Ishmael were the ones who built the Ka’bah in Mecca (Sura 2:127).  Are u aware of how this contradicted all the history books known to man?:

Again in the koran, In Sura 18:83-97, it says of the adventures of a man named “Dhu’l-Qarneyn,”a title that means “Two-Horned.”If we read furthermore, it wrote that Dhu’l-Qarneyn which is (ALEXENDER THE GREAT) lived to a ripe old age. Will u agree with this riped old age koran story? is this not contradiction of history and error of the koran?

u want more? u will crack ur head like i said before, u had better prove history wrong now,

U can still take a scan at some of Frosbel's link in NL  grin grin go read these links and be proud of urself as a muslim woman, we ve the choice to accept what we want, dont sound like one is forcing u out of islam.
It bribg out that childishcharacter out of u madam.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-742103.0.html#msg9571677

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-807308.0.html#msg9597944
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2011
I rejoice in the death of every enemy of Allah,and may his curse and his angels curse start manifesting in their lives.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2011
Frosbel,you telling me to read your link,have you read the videos i sent to you? Blind ignorant man.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by plappville(f): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2011
uplawal:

I rejoice in the death of every enemy of Allah,and may his curse and his angels curse start manifesting in their lives.

Woman what point has this got to do with the errors? quote them wrong now. U insisted i should point out the errors, i didn't want to go this lenght, instead of u to come up with ur defense, i are busy rejoicing to see ur fellow human die because he has prove u wrong, u are a good Muslim woman, this is the provegrin grin But do u know what, ur prayers are no where, because Mohammed has failed u.

uplawal:

Frosbel,you telling me to read your link,have you read the videos i sent to you? Blind ignorant man.
I was the one telling u to go scan at Frosbel's thread about some errors of the koran, why u fighting Frosbel? read back again woman and continue to pray for more people to die.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by plappville(f): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2011
vedaxcool:

good you state categorically, you do not know whether Osama is a Muslim, meaning you know quite little, hence you have no justification in claiming Islam is violence. Islam categorically abhors killing of people unjustly. have that in the back of your mind when next you want to make frudulent claims against Islam. only in Islam, would you you read its holy book saying there is a no compulsion in religion for truth stands out clearly from error. Islam reemphasis that if one was to kill a man unjustly it would be as if he had kill the whole of humanity and if one was to save aq life, it would be as if he saved the whole of humanity. Your ignorance should make you humble instead of being arrogant like Mr. fraudbel sorry frosbel who has to hide from his wife ( whom Jesus says if he leaves he shall get a 100 folds of wife in Heaven) and kids to browse. grin grin grin grin

Did i just miss this reply? This vivdly means, Usama Binlandin was a Muslim, if i may get u right waoo, that great terror, u claimed people kill in the name of Islam even when they are not muslims, and that Usama is not Muslim if Bush is not a christian, is it a ballot? .

What about those who kill just to protect Islam? see ur sister @uplawal, swearing for us to die because we prove out some error in the koran. This is really Allamic i guess undecided
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by vedaxcool(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2011
plappville:

Did i just miss this reply? This vivdly means, Usama Binlandin was a Muslim, if i may get u right waoo, that great terror, u claimed people kill in the name of Islam even when they are not muslims, and that Usama is not Muslim if Bush is not a christian, is it a ballot? .

What about those who kill just to protect Islam? see your sister @uplawal, swearing for us to die because we prove out some error in the koran. This is really Allamic i guess undecided

are you this confuse normally, or is this you are quite slow in learning? as what i wrote is lucid, if you do not know anything, you should be honest enough to listen to those who are informed. as for uplawal, I see little sense in what you think you have proven? that Islam is violent because of what 1 person uplawal wrote? are you for real! shocked shocked, you can think better than this, you probably know toba, yet you would like to go to tis thread and use him as a standard to judge Christianity. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-487580.64.htmlhttp://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-487580.64.html#msg6550685
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Judek2(m): 3:59am On Nov 22, 2011
@Uplawal, there are very many proves against Koran.
Archeological proofs,historical proofs,Scientific proofs and even written records.

Do you know that (Isa) which is Jesus in Koran is not correct in Arabic?
(Isa) means Esau the brother of Jacob(Yaqub) in Arabic.While (Yasu) means Jesus in Arabic.

Its like this:
Esau (Isa) which means "Hairly" in Arabic.
Jesus (Yasu) which means "God saves" in Arabic.

I'v always doubted how the name (Isa) could relate to my saviour (Jesus).That means Muslims are taking Esau to be Jesus.

I can see the reason why killing of Appostates is stated in the Koran (Quran 4:89).
Its only Cultists that kills its members who leaves so as not to unvail their secretes,so Islam is a Cult.

This man Abdullah Qasin a former Muslim has a lot to say:

http://www.Islam-watch.org/LeavingIslam/Why-I-Quit-Islam.htm

And if you still need more proofs,you will get it.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by plappville(f): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2011
uplawal:

Where did u hid? i ve given u few errors in koran, more are coming if only u try to refute these once above.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2011
@plappville,even your forefathers in christianity knows the Quran is perfect without flaws,is it you people that would now talk of imperfection,very dumb thinking.Its my right to fight you cos you speak ill of my religion and i have every right to curse you as you degrade it more.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2011
^^^

Are you really that confused ?

I have read many parts of the Quran, and it is not inspired by GOD.

The Quran is a fraud to suit Muhammad and his desires.

And once again, you reveal the violent and angry tendencies that many Muslims exhibit , railing abuse and cursing.

If ISLAM was 100% right, you will not need suicide bombers, jihadists and all the endless abuse and curses coming from your brethren.

Only the devil gets upset when you blow his cover.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2011
@frosbel you so foolish, try and get yourself educated, how dare you insult other's people religion? you dont deserve to live on this earth hell is the best place for you.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Judek2(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2011
uplawal:

Mohammad said that while he was dying.

The only righteous part of the Koran is the ones copied from the Bible.But the illiterate man still misquoted the Bible.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Remii(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2011
Judek2:

Mohammad said that while he was dying.

The only righteous part of the Koran is the ones copied from the Bible.But the illiterate man still misquoted the Bible.

Please tell me where these verses of the Quran were copied from, you may also tell me which law of contract is better that this. It is really unfortunate that few misguided folks are killing innocent people, this is against Islamic norms, since there were no history of terrorism or suicide killers during the time of Mohammed or many rightly guided generations after him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quran 2 verse282: O you who have believed, when you contract a debt for a specified term, write it down. And let a scribe write [it] between you in justice. Let no scribe refuse to write as Allah has taught him. So let him write and let the one who has the obligation dictate. And let him fear Allah , his Lord, and not leave anything out of it. But if the one who has the obligation is of limited understanding or weak or unable to dictate himself, then let his guardian dictate in justice. And bring to witness two witnesses from among your men. And if there are not two men [available], then a man and two women from those whom you accept as witnesses - so that if one of the women errs, then the other can remind her. And let not the witnesses refuse when they are called upon. And do not be [too] weary to write it, whether it is small or large, for its [specified] term. That is more just in the sight of Allah and stronger as evidence and more likely to prevent doubt between you, except when it is an immediate transaction which you conduct among yourselves. For [then] there is no blame upon you if you do not write it. And take witnesses when you conclude a contract. Let no scribe be harmed or any witness. For if you do so, indeed, it is [grave] disobedience in you. And fear Allah . And Allah teaches you. And Allah is Knowing of all things.

Quran 2 verse283 - And if you are on a journey and cannot find a scribe, then a security deposit [should be] taken. And if one of you entrusts another, then let him who is entrusted discharge his trust [faithfully] and let him fear Allah , his Lord. And do not conceal testimony, for whoever conceals it - his heart is indeed sinful, and Allah is Knowing of what you do.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2011
@Frosbel,am not the first to curse you,Jesus did,and its still following you christians till date,i have every right to curse you,because you are an enemy of God Almighty,may God and his angels curse till that time you will meet his verdict.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2011
Why do muslims delude themselves?
If islam is so perfect,why do you people want to immigrate to 'the land of the infidels'? instead of staying in your hellholes you call paradise islam. Leave Europe,Leave the USA,Leave Southern Nigeria and go back to your paradise.ok.
FACT:Who between Jesus and Mohammed used kidnapping,murder,rape,looting etc a campaign of terror to spread their faith. @Upwalal.You are either sick or a lunatic.You rejoice in the death of fellow human beings in the name of religion.Islam religion of peace YEAH RIGHT! And I have read the Quran many times.It was like reading Murder inc.Reloaded. And so many flaws in it.No wonder islam is the most backward religion of all.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2011
@'Gerald,yes i rejoice in the death of all enemies of Allah not just any human being,get that straight.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by rosshuseby: 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2011
i eat somali hoo-dah. smell like pork-chop, taste like bacon.
ross huseby - chanhassan, mn
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Judek2(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2011
uplawal:

@'Gerald,yes i rejoice in the death of all enemies of Allah not just any human being,get that straight.

You must rejoice because Allah is not God.

My God says in (Ezekiel 18:23):
Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? Said the Lord God,and not that he should return from his ways.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Judek2(m): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2011
Remii:

[s]Please tell me where these verses of the Quran were copied from[/s], you may also tell me which law of contract is better that this. It is really unfortunate that few misguided folks are killing innocent people, this is against Islamic norms, since there were no history of terrorism or suicide killers during the time of Mohammed or many rightly guided generations after him

On the canceled, please dont be silly.Almost Everything in the Koran is is copied from the Bible.

On the bolded,it seems you are out of this world . Islam was formed on violence
[b]"The Messenger and those who
believe with him, strive hard and
fight with their wealth and lives
in Allah's Cause."
(Qur'an:9:5)"Fight and kill the disbelievers
wherever you find them, take
them captive, harass them, lie in
wait and ambush them using
every stratagem of war."
(Qur'an:9:112) "The Believers fight in Allah's
Cause, they slay and are slain, kill
and are killed."
(Qur'an:9:29)"Fight those who do not believe
until they all surrender, paying
the protective tax in submission."
(Ishaq:3257)"Muslims, fight in Allah's Cause.
Stand firm and you will prosper.
Help the Prophet, obey him, give
him your allegiance, and your
religion will be victorious."
Qur'an:8:39 "Fight them until all opposition
ends and all submit to Allah."
Qur'an:8:39 "So fight them until there is no
more Fitnah (disbelief [non-
Muslims]) and all submit to the
religion of Allah alone (in the
whole world)."
Ishaq:324 "He said, 'Fight them so that
there is no more rebellion, and
religion, all of it, is for Allah only.
Allah must have no rivals.'"
Qur'an:9:14 "Fight them and Allah will punish
them by your hands, lay them
low, and cover them with shame.
He will help you over them."
Ishaq:300 "I am fighting in Allah's service.
This is piety and a good deed. In
Allah's war I do not fear as
others should. For this fighting is
righteous, true, and good."
Ishaq:587 "Our onslaught will not be a
weak faltering affair. We shall
fight as long as we live. We will
fight until you turn to Islam,
humbly seeking refuge. We will
fight not caring whom we meet.
We will fight whether we destroy
ancient holdings or newly gotten
gains. We have mutilated every
opponent. We have driven them
violently before us at the
command of Allah and Islam. We
will fight until our religion is
established. And we will plunder
them, for they must suffer
disgrace."
Qur'an:8:65 "O Prophet, urge the faithful to
fight. If there are twenty among
you with determination they will
vanquish two hundred; if there
are a hundred then they will
slaughter a thousand
unbelievers, for the infidels are a
people devoid of understanding."
Ishaq:326 "Prophet exhort the believers to
fight. If there are twenty good
fighters they will defeat two
hundred for they are a senseless
people. They do not fight with
good intentions nor for truth."
Bukhari:V4B52N63 "A man whose face was covered
with an iron mask came to the
Prophet and said, 'Allah's
Apostle! Shall I fight or embrace
Islam first?' The Prophet said,
'Embrace Islam first and then
fight.' So he embraced Islam, and
was martyred. Allah's Apostle
said, 'A Little work, but a great
reward.'"
Bukhari:V4B53N386 "Our Prophet, the Messenger of
our Lord, ordered us to fight you
till you worship Allah alone or
pay us the Jizyah tribute tax in
submission. Our Prophet has
informed us that our Lord says:
'Whoever amongst us is killed as
a martyr shall go to Paradise to
lead such a luxurious life as he
has never seen, and whoever
survives shall become your
master.'"
Muslim:C34B20N4668 "The Messenger said: 'Anybody
who equips a warrior going to
fight in the Way of Allah is like
one who actually fights. And
anybody who looks after his
family in his absence is also like
one who actually fights."
Qur'an:9:38 "Believers, what is the matter
with you, that when you are
asked to go forth and fight in
Allah's Cause you cling to the
earth? Do you prefer the life of
this world to the Hereafter?
Unless you go forth, He will afflict
and punish you with a painful
doom, and put others in your
place."[/b]

They re uncountable.  If you want more, visit
http://Prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes.Islam
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by vedaxcool(m): 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2011
Judek2:

@Uplawal, there are very many proves against Koran.
Archeological proofs,historical proofs,Scientific proofs and even written records.

Do you know that (Isa) which is Jesus in Koran is not correct in Arabic?
(Isa) means Esau the brother of Jacob(Yaqub) in Arabic.While (Yasu) means Jesus in Arabic.

Its like this:
Esau (Isa) which means "Hairly" in Arabic.
Jesus (Yasu) which means "God saves" in Arabic.

I'v always doubted how the name (Isa) could relate to my saviour (Jesus).That means Muslims are taking Esau to be Jesus.

I can see the reason why killing of Appostates is stated in the Koran (Quran 4:89).
Its only Cultists that kills its members who leaves so as not to unvail their secretes,so Islam is a Cult.

This man Abdullah Qasin a former Muslim has a lot to say:

http://www.Islam-watch.org/LeavingIslam/Why-I-Quit-Islam.htm

And if you still need more proofs,you will get it.

Jesus and even the earliest Christians spoke Aramaic. Much of the Old Testament, such as the Book of Daniel, was originally in Aramaic though a large bulk of those codices are lost forever. Neither the Greek of the Textus Receptus upon which the New Testament is based, nor the Hebrew of the standardized Tanach upon which the Old Testament is loosely based were their native tongues.

", portions of the Old Testament books of Daniel and Ezra are written in Aramaic, Jesus and the Apostles also spoke this language."
"In the early Christian era, Aramaic divided into east and West varieties. West Aramaic dialects includ Nabataean (formerly spoken in parts of Arabia), Palmyrene (spoken in Palmyra, which was northeast of Damascus), Palestinian-Christian, and Judeo-Aramaic. West Aramaic is still spoken in a small number of villages in Lebanon."
[Encyclopedia Britannica, Reference Index I, "Aramaic Language", page 476]

Jesus spoke Aramaic. Thus, the New Testament would have to be dependent upon it. Much of the Old Testament was in Aramaic as well, and the earliest Christian societies throughout Arabia from Palestine, to Syria, to Nabataea spoke Aramaic. So what is Jesus' name in Aramaic?

"Eesho M'sheekha" meaning "Jesus the Messiah".

""- Syriac. Syriac is a late variant of Aramaic widespread in Christendom, thus coined "Christian Aramaic".
""- Aramaic. Taken directly from the "Peshitta".
" "- Aramaic. Peshitta; with diacritical marks.

The "Peshitta" is the Aramaic New Testament and closely resembles the language of Jesus.

Thus, Jesus would have even called himself "Eesho" or more specifically "Eesa" since the Northern Palestinian Jews pronounced the letter "shin" as "seen". Interestingly enough we find a few striking parallels in Biblical Hebrew and Aramaic which tell volumes and uncover astounding facts.

From the above we have to ask the question, why is it that major issues in Christianity are in doubt and.or have been destroyed or become
extinct? This only Proves what Muslims have been saying, " the Christian scripture have been loss or corrupted" to imagine that even Jesus a.s name is another albatross is very worrisome indeed.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2011
@plappville,just seeing your errors, the Quran is understood with time,there are still more things to be discovered from the Quran,some people might have made mistake to think Alexander the great was Dhul-Quarnian,but from history,Alexander was not the only man associated with two horns,several was associated with two horns aside Alexander,and there were more than one Alexander,Alexander the great was a bisexual,born from parents who were idolaters,and him too was an idolater,even though he was great in his time,he never reached old age,cos he died thirty3 or 32,so you cant count that as old age,and he never build any huge gate of anykind,the only Alexander i know that matches with the Quran is Alexander Legend,cos after the death of Alexander the great some people got to like the name and used it as theirs,only that the great was not added to theirs,he was the one recorded in history that built the huge gate demacating the evil people of yajuj and majuj,and he was a monotheist not an idol worshipper.Alexander the great was not mentioned in the Quran but Dhul-,and his description was not matching Quran description so you cant take him to be Dhul-Qarnian,whoever built the gate matches with the Quran.

And your second question abousust ISA(Jesus)pbuh,the name Isa is Jesus and Esau does not mean Jesus,if you dnt agree,nothing i can do to cure your unbelief,can only try Godwilling.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by plappville(f): 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2011
@uplawal, u ve bla bla bla, and not able to prove anything?
Well, i will answer ur blabla, by the time u finish with my second qoute.

Which History book apart from the kuran stated that Abraham and Ismael were the builders of the Karba in Mecca?
How did Mohamed came about this?

Note: u ve failed to prove ur koran right, (ISA) isuue was from @judek2 not me, u must be confussed with questions like this undecided , ok, answer my question or u submit. Then i will reply u. Thank u though for taking ur time in responding.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? by Remii(m): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2011
@Judek2: there is no need to insult one another, it is also not cool quoting out of context. take a look at following extracts from Bible also, are these peaceful pieces? they are all claimed to be statements of Jesus Christ, but if you read before and beyond those verses you may understand that they are continuation of discussion and the whole message is not meant to be violent.

--------------------------------------

Revelation 2:22-23:
"Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works."

Luke 13:34
"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!

John 8:44
Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Matthew 23:37
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you that kill the prophets, and stone them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together , even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Mathew 23:33
"You serpents, you generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell"?

Mathew 12:34
"O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks".

Mathew 12:39
"But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas".

Mathew 16:4
A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

Mathew 23:17
"You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred"?

Luke 19:27
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Islamic Religious Leaders Failing Islam? / Does Islam Forbids Contraceptive Pills? / What To Do Upon Seeing A Bad Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.