Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? (13337 Views)

Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / The Cheaters / Ex-girlfriend Always Accuse Him Of Cheating, Even Without Catching Him - Fb User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? by PastorOlokonla: 6:18pm On Feb 29
femi4:
A stolen ponmo tastes better than a bought one

I don't agree with you. You have to rush stolen ponmo and and hide to eat it so no real enjoyment.
Re: Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? by femi4: 6:54pm On Feb 29
PastorOlokonla:

I don't agree with you. You have to rush stolen ponmo and and hide to eat it so no real enjoyment.
The enjoyment is in the fact that you didn't pay for it
Re: Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? by bentenny(m): 7:16pm On Feb 29
Vintage9999:
the first assertion is incorrect. a man can cheat and still love his wife and family and do all that he's supposed to do. It's not quite the same for a woman. When a woman cheats, she has emotionally checked out, and lost respect for the man. Cheating for men n women is not the same
My first assertion is basically hinged on the moral principle!
Secondly,the reason why a man would cheat and still love his wife is because he hasn't learnt to control himself and doesn't realize that he cannot seek or demand loyalty or faithfulness from his partner if he cannot retain his own!
Lastly,you are spot on in your last statement because man and woman are judged or valued differently!
A man cheating may not cause an uproar because that's not where his value lies...same cannot be said about a woman who would be judged by her level of sexual purity hence cheating can be seen as a drastic reduction in her value!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? by Trustyourself: 7:23pm On Feb 29
Goodlady:

Amen I gender biased?
Guilty conscience is affecting you. Men are indeed scum!

Do you mean including your father and your brothers?
Re: Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? by seunayantokun(m): 8:24pm On Feb 29
1. Because the cheat and the cheated are share a lot in common.
2. Because Christ Jesus is the only solution to sin. The cheat and the cheated need to turn to Him.
Re: Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? by aremubabs: 8:24pm On Feb 29
Maisiba:
A cheater never regrets cheating, but regrets getting caught. If they are human, they regret that they hurt their partners. You are dead wrong if you expect a cheater to go on their knees. If they do, double check the motive behind it. smiley

What we call cheating is actually natural. Monogamy is man-made.
Re: Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? by Morphinne: 11:31pm On Feb 29
Quality20:
But women caught or suspected of cheating do regrets and do stop but d prob is men who feel a must have as many concubines as he can afford
You are very wrong my friend and on the contrary, a woman caught cheating and forgiven will surely cheat on you over and over again because right from the very day you forgive her, she will start seeing you as a spineless idiot whose mumu button is “I’m sorry”
The day you forgive and keep a cheating woman is the day she gets her visa and passport to return fully into being a public toilet. This is not an unconfirmed theory, it’s a natural law and most mumu men still don’t know yet until they are made to raise other men’s children.
Re: Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? by Morphinne: 11:48pm On Feb 29
bentenny:

My first assertion is basically hinged on the moral principle!
Secondly,the reason why a man would cheat and still love his wife is because he hasn't learnt to control himself and doesn't realize that he cannot seek or demand loyalty or faithfulness from his partner if he cannot retain his own!
Lastly,you are spot on in your last statement because man and woman are judged or valued differently!
A man cheating may not cause an uproar because that's not where his value lies...same cannot be said about a woman who would be judged by her level of sexual purity hence cheating can be seen as a drastic reduction in her value!
Spot on and to support your point, I’ll like to add that men and women cheating are very different things that most people take to be the same.
You would agree with me that sex to men is more like excretion and men don’t necessarily become emotionally attached to the ‘toilet’ they decide to use but same can’t be said of women. Believe me, a woman/girl who doesn’t love you can never think of kissing you let alone allowing you to sleep with her. When a man (a sensible man) has sex with a woman he’s not married to, the way he treats his woman will not change even if his mistress ‘tastes’ better than his wife but believe me, you wife will either start disrespecting you or bringing unnecessary drama once she tastes a banana better than yours (to her)
In summary, men have sex with people they have no emotional attachment with but women don’t and this is what makes the whole difference.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? by Goodlady(f): 12:53am On Mar 01
Trustyourself:

Do you mean including your father and your brothers?
Only you!

Re: Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? by Chidozianu(m): 1:18am On Mar 01
Men, you don't forgive and accept a cheat.
Re: Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? by Trustyourself: 5:36am On Mar 01
Goodlady:

Only you!

Seems you are suffering from psychosis...
Re: Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? by Goodlady(f): 7:35am On Mar 01
Trustyourself:

Seems I am suffering from psychosis...
Get well later
Re: Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? by Maisiba(m): 8:11pm On Mar 01
Are you a poet?

Because their eye don tear 😂 [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Is Olosho In Ibadan / I Detest Light Skinned Women.. / Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.