Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,988 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) (2674 Views)

How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget / How I spent My Xmas. / Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by wunmi590(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27
Good day my beautiful people,

After devouring the food I brought from home immediately I stepped my foot into my office, I was hungry again after 2hours, so I decided to eat something to rest my stomach from the every second cry of hunger..

These are the items i bought

1. Bread 🍞 (N1,200)
2. 150cl Eva bottled water 💧 (N300)
3. Satchet peak milk 🥛 (N150)
4. Satchet milo (N150)

Total: N1,800

I wanted to manage till I get home, but believe me, I might not survive it, so that I won't go and faint on the road 😆 HungerBad, continue to rest in peace sir.

Before I used to buy that bread for 600 and its even bigger than this current one, now they increased it and still reduced the quantity...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by wunmi590(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27

@mod ,Mynd44 nlfpmod come and help us ooo, Nigeria is becoming something else
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by EreluRoz: 1:08pm On Feb 27
It is well.

God will intervene

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by wunmi590(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
It is well.

My sister, if not that my salary is this Thursday, I won't waste any money again, I will rather wait till I get home and eat another food and use water to hold body...

But honestly, things are really expensive these days

6 Likes

Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by advanceDNA: 1:11pm On Feb 27
wunmi590:

@mod @ Nlfpmod @myndd44, come and help us ooo, Nigeria is becoming something else

U should be arrested by EFCC....how can u be eating two heavy meals just 2hrs apart...

U still add Milo and peak milk.... grin

12 Likes

Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by EreluRoz: 1:13pm On Feb 27
wunmi590:

My sister, if not that my salary is this Thursday, I won't waste any money again, I will rather wait till I get home and eat another food and use water to hold body...

But honestly, things are really expensive these days
I'll advise you start preparing your meals and taking them along.

Things are really expensive now

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by wunmi590(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27
advanceDNA:

U should be arrested by EFCC....how can u be eating two heavy meals just 2hrs apart...

U still add Milo and peak milk.... grin

My brother, ah, hunger bad ooo, immediately i finished eating, I went on an inspection, by the time I came back, the hunger just start, coupled with the very hot sun that wired me 😆...

I wanted to manage it till i get home and use multiple water to hold body, but, my brother, I go faint I won't lie

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by wunmi590(m): 1:16pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
I'll advise you start preparing your meals and taking them along.

Things are really expensive now

I'm really working on that, thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by advanceDNA: 1:16pm On Feb 27
wunmi590:

My brother, ah, hunger bad ooo, immediately i finished eating, I went on an inspection, by the time I came back, the hunger just start, coupled with the very hot sun that wired me 😆...

I wanted to manage it I get home and use multiple water to hold body, but, my brother, I go faint I won't lie

u suppose just use egg roll hold body.. N250....
U nor fit fast oooo grin grin
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by EreluRoz: 1:18pm On Feb 27
advanceDNA:

Egg roll can't solve it na. She said she was really hungry
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by Obainoman6: 1:18pm On Feb 27
After voting for drug kingpin they are here complaining, this is just the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by wunmi590(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27
advanceDNA:

I used to fast, I'm a Catholic and we are even in fasting period, but this time around, I don't know I quickly get hungry, may be because of the hot sun..

I had to jettison this year fasting, when we enter holy week, I will fast the remaining 1 week left...

The hungry no be here, I'm also feeling guilty I spent so much, but I didn't finish the bread, I remain half, I will eat it tomorrow 😀
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by obinna58(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27
Satchet milo and should be 2 minimum, how can you even manage 1 if not extreme poverty
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by wunmi590(m): 1:21pm On Feb 27
Obainoman6:
After voting for drug kingpin they are here complaining, this is just the beginning.

Baba, I'm a Lagocian and I'm from same local government Tinubu came from, Ikoyi obalende, I never voted for him, my choice was Peter Obi from the onset...

So don't even go there...

Everybody with his or her choice, as some people are complaining of hardship some are really making legit money.

No bring politics come my thread biko

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by wunmi590(m): 1:22pm On Feb 27
obinna58:
Satchet milo and should be 2 minimum, how can you even manage 1 if not extreme poverty

I used to have milo and milk in my office drawer, so I added to it, I just show what I bought

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by advanceDNA: 1:27pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:

He ate one meal already..and 2hrs later he already grabbed 1200 bread..hahahaha

......it can't be that bad...

he's just craving...and cravings are like addictions that should just be ignored....its all in the head ... making u feel like if u dont have it..na die ooooo

4 Likes

Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by Truths9ja: 1:27pm On Feb 27
Too much hunger in the land. The food commodities are unbearable

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by wunmi590(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27
advanceDNA:

He ate one meal already..and 2hrs later he already grabbed 1200 bread..hahahaha

......it can't be that bad...

he's just craving...and cravings are like addictions that should just be ignored....its all in the head ... making u feel like if u dont have it..na die ooooo

Baba, this hardly happen, and I save alot, but this craving no be here, and as I've said, if not that new salary is this Thursday, I wouldn't have bought anything, I will rather struggle to get home and eat..

You are very funny 😁 😂
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by wunmi590(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27
Truths9ja:
Too much hunger in the land. [b]The food commodities are unbearabl[/b]e

Honestly, ridiculously unbearable

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by Johilo(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27
Oh no
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by Zonefree(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
Hunger that egg rolls cannot solve, is it bread and tea that can solve it? undecided

4 Likes

Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by EreluRoz: 1:40pm On Feb 27
Zonefree:

Hunger that egg rolls cannot solve, is it bread and tea that can solve it? undecided
Yes, the milk in that tea will sustain her.
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by Truths9ja: 1:42pm On Feb 27
wunmi590:

Honestly, ridiculously unbearable
yes soo
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by Zonefree(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
Yes, the milk in that tea will sustain her.
I don't want to believe you're underestimating the efficacy of hot Egg rolls with chilled Coke.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by Melagros(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27
COMRADES, this woman get money she dey use bottle water drink tea

4 Likes

Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by wunmi590(m): 1:44pm On Feb 27
Melagros:

I work in Lekki, the water in lekki is not good...

BTW, I'm a man 👨

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by advanceDNA: 1:44pm On Feb 27
wunmi590:

Baba, this hardly happen, and I save alot, but this craving no be here, and as I've said, if not that new salary is this Thursday, I wouldn't have bought anything, I will rather struggle to get home and eat..

You are very funny 😁 😂

Okayyyyy...That means u wan fat be that.... grin
Ur body dey do testing to see how much fast u will respond when it throws small tantrum at ur food brain receptors

U go see say from tomorrow...ur body will start asking meals two hrs interval grin grin grin

Na so fat dey start....as u keep responding with food... Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by advanceDNA: 1:45pm On Feb 27
Melagros:

Wetin be the difference naaa....pure water na 100naira
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by EreluRoz: 1:47pm On Feb 27
Zonefree:

I don't want to believe you're underestimating the efficacy of hot Egg rolls with chilled Coke.
It can't sustain you for long if you are really hungry. If not for the money, she did better with the bread and tea.
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by wunmi590(m): 1:48pm On Feb 27
advanceDNA:

Okayyyyy...That means u wan fat be that.... grin
Ur body dey do testing to see how much fast u will respond when it throws small tantrum at ur food brain receptors

U go see say from tomorrow...ur body will start asking meals two hrs interval grin grin grin

Na so fat dey start....as u keep responding with food... Hahahahahahahaha

Chai, I won't be available for the hunger tomorrow, pikin and wife dey house, I must not spend all money on eating alone 😆 😅
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by wunmi590(m): 1:49pm On Feb 27
advanceDNA:

Wetin be the difference naaa....pure water na 100naira

You see am so my brother
Re: This Is What I Spent Almost N2,000 On (picture) by wunmi590(m): 1:50pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
It can't sustain you for long if you are really hungry. If not for the money, [b]he did better with the bread [/b]and tea.

I even have half bread 🍞 left to devour tomorrow when I come to work 😆 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Family Friends Use Their Step Mother As Their Profile Picture On Facebook / Wardrobe For A Give Away Price / See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.