Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Who Are The 24 Elders? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are The 24 Elders? (827 Views)

Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies / CAN, Christian Elders In War Of Words Over The Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by TenQ: 9:56pm On Feb 28
Expanse2020:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I bet it TenQ will named the 24 elders with his holy spirit damping in him
You are a big coward.

1. I had answered AntiChristian according to the bible
2. I asked him a follow up question to clear his head, except if he would answer tomorrow.

Now, You dodged my question on the Taoheed : are you ashamed of the limitations of Allah?
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by Expanse2020(m): 9:57pm On Feb 28
TenQ:

God's Word became Human and this human that is God's word is called the Son of God.
The importance of the Word Becoming Man is to be the payment for the consequence of our sin which is infinitly big.

The 24 Elders duty is purely to Worship only a satanist will call them a council.

Special Heavenly Creatures of God who stay in His presence.

No one knows

Not given to men

To worship God

They are spirit beings and thus cannot die

Spirit beings neither eat nor reproduce.

Does Jibril eat?

No!

The bible describes what they do as casting down their crowns and worshipping God on His throne.

No! Tithe is only useful on earth

Only humans can be Christians

Yes they do.

No. there was no need to.

No.
Others like the Cherubims and Seraphims were mentioned. Special Angels that serve God in Worship in His presence.

Second time you are asking.

Can you answer these same questions with the Prostitutes (Houri) in Allah's paradise?

Ehen ehen hàáà
So they are not Christians🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by Expanse2020(m): 10:00pm On Feb 28
MaxInDHouse:
They are spirit sons of God who are faithful and loyal to God for countless years that's why they are addressed as "ELDERS" the account goes on to say they also render sacred service to God but they are not humans because they were pictured with the four living creatures standing around God's throne! Revelations 5:8
So there are plenty spirit son of God
And TenQ will say Jesus is only spirit son of God....who is lying among you bayi
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by TenQ: 10:02pm On Feb 28
Expanse2020:

Ehen ehen hàáà
Can you answer these same questions with the Prostitutes (Houri) in Allah's paradise?

Are the Houri Muslims?

Are angels Muslims?

You reek of ignorance!
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by TenQ: 10:15pm On Feb 28
Expanse2020:

And TenQ will say Jesus is only spirit son of God. ...who is lying among you bayi

Liar!
Please quote me properly!

I. give you chance to quote me Mr LIAR!

I have called you out to address the limitations of Allah according to Taoheed and you are feigning deaf and dumb!
Coward!
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by Expanse2020(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28
Kobojunkie:
Well, you are reading from a vision and assertion a literal interpretation of the contents of the vision which is a problem. undecided

My guess at this point is that the 24 elders are a reference to the 24 Prophets of Old chosen by God to speak on His behalf to the people of Israel. John sees them as elders because they are of the Old Law of Moses which predates the New Agreement, Jesus Christ. They sit council of God because of the role they all occupied over God's Israel - an advisory, deliberative, or legislative body of people formally constituted. They are said to be in Heaven around the throne because they were after all chosen by the God who presides over the affairs of men to oversea the people of Israel who are His. undecided
So these people have came down to earth before by referring that that came to speak to people of Israel when there is no account of coming on earth
Bro don't assumed from your head jare...
All this fiction you are allucinating in your brain didn't work this night
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Feb 28
Expanse2020:
■ So these people have came down to earth before by referring that that came to speak to people of Israel when there is no account of coming on earth
■ Bro don't assumed from your head jare... All this fiction you are allucinating in your brain didn't work this night
1. Come down to what earth? Huh? Ogbeni, do you also interpret your dreams in much the same way abi wetin? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2. Actually, you are the one here who is hallucinating by thinking that applying a literal interpretation to a dream/vision makes sense. Again, We are talking about information presented in dream/vision format. And unless you have another witness to reference, all you can do is guess from the major information presented what may speak to. 😂😂😂
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by Expanse2020(m): 11:01pm On Feb 28
Kobojunkie:
1. Come down to what earth? Huh? Ogbeni, do you also interpret your dreams in much the same way abi wetin? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2. Actually, you are the one here who is hallucinating by thinking that applying a literal interpretation to a dream/vision makes sense. Again, We are talking about information presented in dream/vision format. And unless you have another witness to reference, all you can do is guess from the major information presented what may speak to. 😂😂😂
So it's only in dream the elders talk to Israel people ,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that must be a joke right
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by Expanse2020(m): 11:04pm On Feb 28
TenQ:

Liar!

I have called you out to address the limitations of Allah according to Taoheed and you are feigning deaf and dumb!
Coward!
I have answer you stop ranting....in one of the conversation we had had before you said that
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:07pm On Feb 28
Expanse2020:

And TenQ will say Jesus is only spirit son of God....who is lying among you bayi

Who are the morning Stars @ Job 38:7? smiley

TenQ:

Liar!
Coward!

Hope you're not lying deliberately against your neighbour just because you want to support this your Islam? shocked
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by Kobojunkie: 11:10pm On Feb 28
Expanse2020:
■ So it's only in dream the elders talk to Israel people ,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that must be a joke right
I don't follow at all! I don't get your joke. grin

The Book of Revelation is a book of dreams and visions. John said this in the first few verses of Chapter 1. So, it would not make any sense to apply literal interpretation to any of its dream/vision content unless you have another reference to work with. In much the same way you should not apply literal interpretation to things that you see in your dream unless you have another reference to help, so also you shouldn't go interpreting the content of John's Revelations without reference. That is why I asked the OP for at least another witness to the claim regarding 24 elders or individuals. undecided
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by TenQ: 11:26pm On Feb 28
Expanse2020:

I have answer you stop ranting....in one of the conversation we had had before you said that
Then quote me Mr LIAR if you have not lied against me!
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by FxMasterz: 11:35pm On Feb 28
AntiChristian:
Yeah, who are they?

As regards the 24 Elders with Yahweh:
1. Of what importance is God having son and 24 elders among his council? Why do God need them?
2. Who are the 24 elders?
3. When were they created?
4. What are their names?
5. Of what essence are they?
6. Can they die?
7. Can they eat and reproduce?
8. Are they like God?
9. Do they sing, clap and dance in worship like Christians do today?
10. Do they pay tithe?
11. Are they Christians since they worship God too?
12. Do they believe Jesus died as God too?
13. Did Jesus ever mentioned them on Earth?
14. Were they mentioned by any other person in the Old testament?
15. How do they look like? Like angels, Cherubs, humans, etc?
16. Where does Jesus and the Spirit sit in the council? On the right or left of the father?

We don't have much details about the 24 Elders. TenQ has accurately told you what they do in heaven according to the limited information the Bible provides about them. God, for His own purposes decided not to reveal much details about them because He knows the details wouldn't be useful to us. The useful details we have is that these 24 Elders are men, they're not angels.

I personally perceive that the 24 Elders consist of the 12 rulers of the physical Israel, as well as 12 rulers of the spiritual Israel to make 24. They're most probably a representative of all saints in all ages and dispensations.

However, the matter regarding the 24 Elders shouldn't concern you. What you should be concerned about is the eternal destination of your soul after leaving earth. TenQ has asked you some important questions. Please answer them truthfully. Don't end your journey on earth holding on to a lie.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by AntiChristian: 4:14pm On Feb 29
FxMasterz:

We don't have much details about the 24 Elders. TenQ has accurately told you what they do in heaven according to the limited information the Bible provides about them. God, for His own purposes decided not to reveal much details about them because He knows the details wouldn't be useful to us. The useful details we have is that these 24 Elders are men, they're not angels.

So there is limited info on this matter and the same TenQ expects all his questions to be answered? I was thinking every Christian with the holy spirit should be able to answer any question regarding the Bible since only the holy Spirit can explain it. I have forgotten that even Jesus does not know the hour despite all his godship and holy spirit full strength!

I personally perceive that the 24 Elders consist of the 12 rulers of the physical Israel, as well as 12 rulers of the spiritual Israel to make 24. They're most probably a representative of all saints in all ages and dispensations.
All 24 are from Israel? Why only Israel? Na only Israel God create? This is racism o!

However, the matter regarding the 24 Elders shouldn't concern you. What you should be concerned about is the eternal destination of your soul after leaving earth. TenQ has asked you some important questions. Please answer them truthfully. Don't end your journey on earth holding on to a lie.
Of course it does concern me. How our matter take concern you and your colleagues? My destination is certain and we are working towards it. Jesus told the rich ruler firstly to obey the commandments!

He never told him to accept him as Lord or believe his death later!
Na you dey hold on to lie from Satan!

Jesus didn't preach Christianity!
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by AntiChristian: 4:20pm On Feb 29
Expanse2020:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I bet it TenQ will named the 24 elders with his holy spirit damping in him

He doesn't have almost any information about them and he expects us to answer him on what there's no narration about!

He has eyes but lack insight!
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by AntiChristian: 4:26pm On Feb 29
elated177:
AntiChristian, what tactics are you on about?
What I haven't been able to fathom is your fixation on the Scriptures of my God. It appears you read them more than you read your own.

You shouldn't have stopped at 15 questions, make them 24.

I am filled with the Set-apart Spirit and Power of my God, YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them.

You aren't supposed to be bothered.

You probably think that you are making a mockery of the Spirit and Power of YHVH Almighty, on the contrary, you are only making mockery of yourself.

Before you draw my attention to TenQ, like I have said in the past, I don't really know what the two of you are competing for. My Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, the Word and the begotten Son of YHVH Almighty, didn't send any of his saints, servants, followers or messengers to go and start antagonizing others by criticizing their religious books. Have we finished sharing the Good News of his Kingdom that we should now spend time on such? Ours is to say what our Scriptures say and if anyone is offended by it, well, that will be his/her business.

Tell us the Good news about the 24 Elders worshipping God since you have the holy Spirit?
I like your calmness sha! cool
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by FxMasterz: 4:45pm On Feb 29
AntiChristian:

So there is limited info on this matter and the same TenQ expects all his questions to be answered? I was thinking every Christian with the holy spirit should be able to answer any question regarding the Bible since only the holy Spirit can explain it. I have forgotten that even Jesus does not know the hour despite all his godship and holy spirit full strength!

All 24 are from Israel? Why only Israel? Na only Israel God create? This is racism o!

Of course it does concern me. How our matter take concern you and your colleagues? My destination is certain and we are working towards it. Jesus told the rich ruler firstly to obey the commandments!

He never told him to accept him as Lord or believe his death later!
Na you dey hold on to lie from Satan!

Jesus didn't preach Christianity!

1. The matter is quite different. In the case of the questions TenQ asked, we see very damaging things Allah said about himself for which Muslims here no answer. Meanwhile, the 24 elder question you're asking are about things seen in heaven by John for which he gave no full details. Yet, we could still provide you answers to the best of our ability while some of you kept mute, and does who attempted to answer carefully avoided the questions.

I didn't say all 24 are from Israel. If you don't know the difference between physical and spiritual Israel, please asked questions instead.

Please, let me ask you a question. Do you believe what Jesus Christ said to the rich ruler?
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by Antiislaam(m): 9:52pm On Feb 29
Expanse2020:

Ehen ehen hàáà

Did you understand what Christian is all about sha?

Is like asking is Jesus Christ a Christian?
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by Kobojunkie: 10:02pm On Feb 29
Antiislaam:
■ Did you understand what Christian is all about sha? Is like asking is Jesus Christ a Christian?
Jesus Christ preached against religious leaders and their doctrines and traditions so He definitely was against Religion even Christianity. To suggest He only condemned on religion while excusing others would mean Jesus Christ was not at all consistent in His God's Truth claim. undecided
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by advocatejare(m): 9:04am On Mar 01
Expanse2020:

You can read Surat bass for that naw
Surat suprano nko? grin

Or if you have ball you read Surat Mulku
Your answer is there....
Then come show us in the bible where Jesus said
I Am the Lord worship me
If you have balls and you’re a man you will give us the specific reference where Allah called himself King
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by Antiislaam(m): 10:35am On Mar 01
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ preached against religious leaders and their doctrines and traditions so He definitely was against Religion even Christianity. To suggest He only condemned on religion while excusing others would mean Jesus Christ was not at all consistent in His God's Truth claim. undecided

Is like you don't get my point
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by Antiislaam(m): 10:38am On Mar 01
Expanse2020:

You can read Surat bass for that naw
Or if you have ball you read Surat Mulku
Your answer is there....
Then come show us in the bible where Jesus said
I Am the Lord worship me

Have you read Surat TREBLE, ALTO and TENOR??

Surat Baritone self is very important for someone like you
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by Antiislaam(m): 10:42am On Mar 01
AntiChristian:

Tell us the Good news about the 24 Elders worshipping God since you have the holy Spirit?
I like your calmness sha! cool

Tell this house the good news about the houris you'll be having sex with in allah's Paradise since you are one of the jihadis and chief slave here on NL
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by Expanse2020(m): 12:42pm On Mar 01
advocatejare:

Surat suprano nko? grin

If you have balls and you’re a man you will give us the specific reference where Allah called himself King

How many did you want..He his the King of kings

"He is Allah (God), besides Whom there is no god; the King…" (Quran 59:23)

"So exalted be Allah (God), the True King!" (Quran 20:114)

"…the King of humanity, the God of humanity." (Quran 114:2)

"Lo! the righteous will dwell among gardens and rivers, in the seat of honor with a Mighty King." (Quran 54:54-55)

Show me where JESUS said I am your God in the bible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by Expanse2020(m): 12:42pm On Mar 01
Antiislaam:

Have you read Surat TREBLE, ALTO and TENOR??

Surat Baritone self is very important for someone like you
I know you don't have balls to read it.. your heart will shake
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by Expanse2020(m): 12:48pm On Mar 01
Antiislaam:

Did you understand what Christian is all about sha?

Is like asking is Jesus Christ a Christian?
Jesus is a christian 100%
He is a Muslim naw
So what is the big deal
So tell me your 24 elders who have seen them before
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by Antiislaam(m): 12:56pm On Mar 01
Expanse2020:

Jesus is a christian 100%

Jesus Christ is a Christian according to your imamu when he himself is Christ abi?

Expanse2020:

He is a Muslim naw

Your own Jesus carry kettle, perform ablution before Asolat, banged his head on the ground 5 times a day, kiss and cycling the shrine you called kaaba right?

Expanse2020:

So what is the big deal

The big deal there is that you are showing how gullible you are

Expanse2020:

So tell me your 24 elders who have seen them before

Why not tell us about your houris and if any of your ancestors have seen them before
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by Expanse2020(m): 12:57pm On Mar 01
Kobojunkie:
I don't follow at all! I don't get your joke. grin

The Book of Revelation is a book of dreams and visions. John said this in the first few verses of Chapter 1. So, it would not make any sense to apply literal interpretation to any of its dream/vision content unless you have another reference to work with. In much the same way you should not apply literal interpretation to things that you see in your dream unless you have another reference to help, so also you shouldn't go interpreting the content of John's Revelations without reference. That is why I asked the OP for at least another witness to the claim regarding 24 elders or individuals. undecided

24elders that known one can account for in the bible you are defending with your own opinion.
You can said anything about there appear
Their appointment with God
Thier rank
Abeggiii
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by Expanse2020(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01
MaxInDHouse:

Who are the morning Stars @ Job 38:7? smiley

Hope you're not lying deliberately against your neighbour just because you want to support this your Islam? shocked
So elders are the morning 🌟😂😂😂😂
But your God don't know their naḿe so he called them morning 🌟
But the angels don't have nickname so he cant called them afternoon sun
Aabeggiii
When I tell one of your foe-friend Jesus is arch Angel Micheal.. he changed am for me straight,😂😂😂😂 which Christ are you worshipping different from the TenQ, kobojunkie, advocate and sir tee own selfish 😂😂😂😂 I heard say pastor Abel Damina said Jesus no be God 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by AntiChristian: 1:12pm On Mar 01
Antiislaam:

Tell this house the good news about the houris you'll be having sex with in allah's Paradise since you are one of the jihadis and chief slave here on NL

After your good news on the 24 elders?
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by Expanse2020(m): 1:16pm On Mar 01
Antiislaam:

Jesus Christ is a Christian according to your imamu when he himself is Christ abi?

Your own Jesus carry kettle, perform ablution before Asolat, banged his head on the ground 5 times a day, kiss and cycling the shrine you called kaaba right?

The big deal there is that you are showing how gullible you are

Why not tell us about your houris and if any of your ancestors have seen them before
Jesus perform ablution in the bible and told peter that how to do it too
He prayed while face down like us (be in sujud with our maker)
He didn't sing, dance, belling, drumming where did you people got all those things from self ...from the Pagan wright
Yahweh, Baal, Yeezus the Zeus ....those cult that the Jewish had even abolished
Re: Who Are The 24 Elders? by Expanse2020(m): 1:20pm On Mar 01
Antiislaam:

The houris her the beautiful females specially made for the righteous men's who gain the paradise and our wife or wives will be there senior in paradise.. thier description was so beautiful that cant imagine beyond ...your brain can't carry it😂😂😂🫣🫣
Note it's what we will see after the here- after

Not some lie giving to you by someone who wrote the jagon called bible...lied againt alot of this changing verse removing, editing from time to time and claimed it's is word of God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Y Do People Say "our Father" On Sundays &then Act Like Orphans D Rest Of D Week? / What do you do when the answers to your prayers are delayed?? / Right To Send Religous Mails To Staff Mails?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.