Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (36846 Views)

Biafra Armies Imprisoned And Killed Ijaw,ibibio,annang,efik,ikwerre, Midwest Peo / Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Senator Akpabio Chooses Broom Over Umbrella During Rainfall In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Zool6: 8:41pm On Feb 27
U f***la should learn to make ur comment without always dragging Igbos into it
Fulani vs Yoruba ,,Ijaw vs ibibion but u f***ls must find way and smuggle Igbos into what have no bearing with them. take ur so called army and go rescue kanu in Abuja this is how u f**la set Igbos up for dragging everyday on social media everywhere is Igbo Igbo rubbish sad

quote author=AlexBells post=128675979]
That’s not my question to answer, I’m only telling you that maintaining peace in the East at this point is sacrosanct. Whatever difference you have with Ibibio should be settled with a less use of force otherwise the Igbo force shall be on ground. To ensure peace and possibly enforce disciplinary measures and sanctions on erring side.

The Yorubas would not want a direct confrontation with the Igbos even at that the Yorubas as a fellow veto with the Igbos in the federal republic shall be notified through reliable channel like Sunday Igboho of the intervention of Igbos in any fiasco ensuring.

Note that the Igbo is the prime nationality in the East and if the Yorubas don’t respect that and interfere, they may as well prepare for a direct confrontation. Having said that tone down the aggressive rhetoric on the internet. Seek dialogue.[/quote]
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by pacespot(m): 8:42pm On Feb 27
This country is tathered by ethic strife
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by AlexBells(m): 8:44pm On Feb 27
Zool6:
U f***la should learn to make ur comment without always dragging Igbos into it
Fulani vs Yoruba ,,Ijaw vs ibibion but u f***ls must find way and smuggle Igbos into what have no bearing with them. take ur so called army and go rescue kanu in Abuja this is how u f**la set Igbos up for dragging everyday on social media everywhere is Igbo Igbo rubbish sad

quote author=AlexBells post=128675979]
That’s not my question to answer, I’m only telling you that maintaining peace in the East at this point is sacrosanct. Whatever difference you have with Ibibio should be settled with a less use of force otherwise the Igbo force shall be on ground. To ensure peace and possibly enforce disciplinary measures and sanctions on erring side.

The Yorubas would not want a direct confrontation with the Igbos even at that the Yorubas as a fellow veto with the Igbos in the federal republic shall be notified through reliable channel like Sunday Igboho of the intervention of Igbos in any fiasco ensuring.

Note that the Igbo is the prime nationality in the East and if the Yorubas don’t respect that and interfere, they may as well prepare for a direct confrontation. Having said that tone down the aggressive rhetoric on the internet. Seek dialogue.
Kanu is with the DSS of his country possibly doing better then all your generation put together
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Zool6: 8:46pm On Feb 27
Very very annoying I don't know where those nuisance claiming Igbos come from, two tribes are having there own problems the mumu just from nowhere make Igbos point of discussion same thing they do when Fulani vs yoruba have problems very very annoying lowlifers that reasons through there smelly anus

quote author=McGeorge1 post=128676920]

I tire ooo[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Zool6: 8:54pm On Feb 27
Mumu so why was Sunday Igboho released and him held back ? Why is Nwajiaku still detained almost a year after,

Imagine the fulani sheikh who told ppl to stone tinunbu wife to death was to be Igbo by now he would have been in underground cell maybe u don't know Igboman have least freedom to speak and get away with it among the 3 major ethnic groups first secured ur own freedom and freedom of speech before going to fight for others ,, everyday Igbos Igbos bcs of some lowlifers like u who keep bringing Igbos into every topic that dosen't concern them nonsense

quote author=AlexBells post=128680210]
Kanu is with the DSS of his country possibly doing better then all your generation put together [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Iykenuwa(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27
Ijaw love claiming land that is not theirs sha, my ten kobo.

Ask Edo people.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by AlexBells(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27
Zool6:
Mumu so why was Sunday Igboho released and him held back ? Why is Nwajiaku still detained almost a year after,

Imagine the fulani sheikh who told ppl to stone tinunbu wife to death was to be Igbo by now he would have been in underground cell maybe u don't know Igboman have least freedom to speak and get away with it among the 3 major ethnic groups first secured ur own freedom and freedom of speech before going to fight for others ,, everyday Igbos Igbos bcs of some lowlifers like u who keep bringing Igbos into every topic that dosen't concern them nonsense

quote author=AlexBells post=128680210]
Kanu is with the DSS of his country possibly doing better then all your generation put together

Igbo no be your Mate neither are we your problem. Kanu that’s fine like kilode, if I dey with the DSS of my country, kini big deal, he’s a freedom fighter, he is in the right hands, I don’t know about Igboho, I have nothing with him, he is also a victim
Of injustice so I won’t diwn talk his predicament
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Maliqcious: 9:31pm On Feb 27
Ebi2233:

Sowore is Ijaw not claiming to be.
ilaje na Ijaw?
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Maliqcious: 9:33pm On Feb 27
AviatorMoney:

Every time u and ijaw descending on somebody. Hope u will b available to join d descending ??
Well, we ijaws are not trouble makers.....but freedom and human Right fighters......
the real definition of troublemaking
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by BlackFlamefromP: 9:36pm On Feb 27
SIONKPO1:

Ijaw man what is Alagha?
Your ignorance is Topnotch you need to go back to Primary school

Sa nda nu yak. Una uko ko yo nu

1 Like

Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Zool6: 9:44pm On Feb 27
I m a proud Igbo myself all I m saying if u are Igbo or u are impersonating Igbo stop bringing Igbos into every post especially the once that have no link to we Igbos u can support any group on ur own with ur name Igbos never sent u to make any comment on behalf of Igbos

Last time one terrorist in uk was ranting on how they plan imposing Islamic Arabic and hausa language on the test Nigeria then he went ahead to specifically mentione Igbos when extremist Islamic preachers in north rants they always specialty mention Igbos Igbos are seen as Face of christianity in Nigeria and always take bullets for christianity in Nigeria most southern ethnic groups once they do anything in Lagos Omo Igbo will start echoing everywhere even a Liberian woman married a yoruba since 2004 when Nigeria went for peace keep mission and have spend almost 20yrs here was called omo Igbo when she had problems with some yorubas collecting levies that is the extent Igbos take stray bullets, so dont purposely drag us more into inssue we are never mentioned or seek assistance for

quote author=AlexBells post=128680723]

Igbo no be your Mate neither are we your problem. Kanu that’s fine like kilode, if I dey with the DSS of my country, kini big deal, he’s a freedom fighter, he is in the right hands, I don’t know about Igboho, I have nothing with him, he is also a victim
Of injustice so I won’t diwn talk his predicament [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by aniblue(m): 9:48pm On Feb 27
This is misleading.....
Oro nation is not ijaw. Stop fueling ethnicity war.
The matter between Ekid people and ibeno has nothing to do with ijaw and ibibio .don't say what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by AlexBells(m): 9:49pm On Feb 27
Zool6:
I m a proud Igbo myself all I m saying if u are Igbo or u are impersonating Igbo stop bringing Igbos into every post especially the once that have no link to we Igbos u can support any group on ur own with ur name Igbos never sent u to make any comment on behalf of Igbos

Last time one terrorist in uk was ranting on how they plan imposing Islamic Arabic and hausa language on the test Nigeria then he went ahead to specifically mentione Igbos when extremist Islamic preachers in north rants they always specialty mention Igbos Igbos are seen as Face of christianity in Nigeria and always take bullies for christianity in Nigeria most southern ethnic groups once they do anything in Lagos Omo Igbo will start echoing everywhere even a Liberian woman married a yoruba since 2004 when Nigeria went to peace keep mission and have spend almost 20yrs here is stil called l omo Igbo when she had problems with some some yorubas collecting levies that is how Igbo we have morethan enough stray bullets coming our already

quote author=AlexBells post=128680723]

Being Igbo doesn't give you the right to be stupid, don't be over feeling yourself some Igbos are more equal than the others and those of you who think you know for wveryone are usually the lowest of the caste, face your front with your own version of Igbo identity. Drink your own medicine and stop trying to give unsolicited advice, I have my advisers
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Walllee: 10:00pm On Feb 27
meolaniyi:
as a matter of fact. Any side the Igbo support will have an edge over the other. Apart from the government, the richest people there are igbos.

Mumu naija Goat,get igbos off ur stinking mouth,since ur tribe no get name.Ode
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by nonhuman(m): 10:10pm On Feb 27
Oga there is no single ijaw person in akwa ibom state
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by djon78(m): 10:23pm On Feb 27
CharleyBright:

I wonder which of the MODs push this Falsehood to front page on Nairaland.
Moderators on Nairaland should do due diligence to avoid being part of spreading falsehood.
The OP is obviously on cheap expired Ogogoro to come up with this totally false narrative to distort historical facts.
All the local govt mentioned by the poster (except eastern obolo) are Akwa Ibom indigenous local govt and not ijaw. When did Ijaws have so many local govt on ibibio land? Where has Akwa ibom state been said to comprise or Ibibios and Ijaws ?
OP is a complete good for nothing Oloshi.
This is how falsehood are being spread and historical facts are being distorted and give room for criminals to have reasons to forment trouble.
Pls Nairaland moderators should either delete this post or compel poster to edit.

Abi ijaws wan turn to the other tribe from the North that are claiming territories

When I saw his quote
I almost believed
But I have very close friends from akwa ibom very dear to me

And I know them to be predominantly Ibibio

Surprised to see ijaw in akwa ibom
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by djon78(m): 10:26pm On Feb 27
AlexBells:

Why are you dragging Igbos into wetin no concern them

Don't be a rable rouser

1 Like

Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Indifferent12: 10:51pm On Feb 27
Ebi2233:

And Yorubas would be at the side of Ijaw against Igbo
Same Yoruba that’s fighting Ijaw in ondo.
Funny enough Yoruba might be fighting ijaw for the same reasons ibibo is fighting ijaw
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Indifferent12: 10:56pm On Feb 27
CharleyBright:

I wonder which of the MODs push this Falsehood to front page on Nairaland.
Moderators on Nairaland should do due diligence to avoid being part of spreading falsehood.
The OP is obviously on cheap expired Ogogoro to come up with this totally false narrative to distort historical facts.
All the local govt mentioned by the poster (except eastern obolo) are Akwa Ibom indigenous local govt and not ijaw. When did Ijaws have so many local govt on ibibio land? Where has Akwa ibom state been said to comprise or Ibibios and Ijaws ?
OP is a complete good for nothing Oloshi.
This is how falsehood are being spread and historical facts are being distorted and give room for criminals to have reasons to forment trouble.
Pls Nairaland moderators should either delete this post or compel poster to edit.
Omo this is how they have been oppressing itsekiri in Warri o. They are always grabbing people’s land n claiming it’s theirs, if u fight with them, they will call their brothers from bayelsa to fight with them

They have an agenda to take over Niger delta as a whole, that’s why they are fighting with itsekiri in Warri, Yoruba and illaje in ondo, and urhobo in ughelli DSC, even Benin in Edo.

They also have a population agenda that’s why u see one ijaw man impregnating many women without taking care of the children.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Indifferent12: 10:58pm On Feb 27
Iykenuwa:
Ijaw love claiming land that is not theirs sha, my ten kobo.

Ask Edo people.
Ask itsekiri and illaje as well

1 Like

Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Pinkybush: 11:09pm On Feb 27
Seefinish:
God should forgive you for adding my local government, Urue Offong]Oruko into this madness.
Don't mind the idiot. He failed to account for what led to the blockage
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by AlexBells(m): 11:44pm On Feb 27
djon78:

Why are you dragging Igbos into wetin no concern them

Don't be a rable rouser
Who are you to talk wetin concern Igbos,
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Tochi360: 12:34am On Feb 28
Available9:

Because akwa ibom allowed the jaw to do fishing business in those local government doesn't make it an ijaw local government...indimie generation....get your facts right... topic like this is the reason why ijaw will be chased out of akwa ibom.

Same way igbo tried to claim lagos ...

Point out where Igbos tried to claim Lagos to prove that You are just one shameless tribalistic hatefilled soul looking for a co shameless tribalist to do the tribal gbasgbos you are destined to do all the days of your life.

Edos claim Lagos is their own.
Ijaws lay claim.
A one time Late Governor of Lagos said Lagos is no man's land.

Na Igbo wey just dey do hin business you dey face.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Tochi360: 12:41am On Feb 28
AlexBells:

Don't blame that Tribalist,na the ipob tribalist wey We get amongst Us dey give all dis small shameless tribalist mouth.

If You want to know that Igbo is big, go to Igbo communities in other States aside Lagos and SW or any other Region.
Igbo brings in the real game in business anywhere they are, which in turn brings a new game to the commercial life of that place. It will make the host raise their standards and game too.
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Amount(m): 1:30am On Feb 28
AlexBells:
Fight for what? We don’t have issue. We don’t have boundary with Yorubas, I was responding to the guy who said if Igbos suport Ibibio that Yorubas will support Ijaw. Well I don’t think Igbos will blindly support anyone. We will maintain peace, sanction and discipline the offender but if the Yorubas interfere blindly. We would expand the objectives.

You're not ignoring go rest.
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by AlexBells(m): 1:37am On Feb 28
Amount:

You're not ignoring go rest.
If I rest now, what will I be doing when I die
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by godofuck231: 3:08am On Feb 28
Ijaw na them get fct now o , make gbaggi move o, una hear now
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Juju70(m): 4:19am On Feb 28
Fools! If it's to kill themselves they have power! If it's to solve their problems their brain cells are dead
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by princejones(m): 4:19am On Feb 28
Eket and esit eket are not ibibios
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by nesphil(m): 4:41am On Feb 28
You this fhoooolish ediot agn...

There's nothing like Ijaw in Akwa Ibom State.
All those LGAs that you stewpidly mentioned are all oil producing LGAs, so what are you unan ikod trying to insinuate??

What majorly makes people Ibibio, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, etc. is language.
So tell me what makes Oro people Ijaw, tell me what makes Ibeno people Ijaw.
You Ijaw guys makes too much fhoooolish noise about this oil, whereas the main owners of oil are not you guys.
Ebi2233:
There are 7 Ijaw recognized LGAs in Akwa Ibom State.

2 Obolo and 5 Oro..
Note: Ijaw is not a particular language but group of people related by same or similar ancestry.

The 7 Ijaw LGAs under INC, LINO and IYC are
Eastern Obolo,
Ibeno
Urue/Offong/
Oruko
Mbo
Oron
Okobo

@General Ditari.

ATTENTION THE WHOLE WORLD

This is what is happening right now!

These are Eket boys numbering over one thousand conducting a total barricade of the only access road to and from Ibeno Local Government Area.

We received intelligence report about this yesterday night and sent out warnings about the impending problem, but we also advised our youths in Ibeno to stay vigilant but remain calm.

The Ekid people of Eket and Esit Eket, according to reports, are demanding that the remapping law surreptitiously signed by Udom Gabriel Emmanuel few days before leaving office last May be implemented. The evil remapping law was aimed at creating routes in order to bring Eket, Esit Eket, Onna, Mkpat Enin, which are completely hinterland local government areas, to border on the coast so that they can take benefits of the Petroleum Industry Act and the proceeds which accrue to oil producing communities therefrom.

Reports have it that these same scenarios are replicated both in Eket and Esit Eket Local Government Areas. By this multiple actions, the youths of Eket and Esit Eket are in collusion to barricade all the possible road access to Ibeno Local Government Area. Boys numbering well over one hundred from Edor in Esit Eket have moved towards Ibeno and are threatening to overrun Upenekang, the headquarters of Ibeno Local Government Area. Considerable restraint has been placed on the youths of Ibeno to remain calm in the face of this aggressive attack.

For months now, I have been reporting the various secret meetings by prominent members of Eket and Esit Eket Local Government Areas to perfect the devilish plans to enter and cause mayhem in Ibeno. This is the beginning of the manifestations of those secret meetings.

The people who are doing this are given impetus by some top ranking politicians from Eket and Esit Eket Local Government Areas. Some of these politicians hold high political offices in the government of Akwa Ibom State. They seem to be romping around.
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by SmartMen: 4:41am On Feb 28
Ebi2233:

Sowore is Ijaw not claiming to be.
When did Itsekiri become Ijaw? Mind educating me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mike Pompeo Visits Africa, Skips Nigeria / Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. / Orji Uzor Kalu's Phone Stolen While Collecting Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.