Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (36840 Views)

Biafra Armies Imprisoned And Killed Ijaw,ibibio,annang,efik,ikwerre, Midwest Peo / Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Senator Akpabio Chooses Broom Over Umbrella During Rainfall In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by eteba(m): 6:04am On Feb 28
Totally unacceptable in the face of these economic hardships.

Usually sponsored by politicians whose children are in safe haven somewhere.

Let ur brother live pls.
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Chasito(m): 6:12am On Feb 28
May God help us o, and I was even planning to visit that ibeno beach this weekend.
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NOwazobia: 6:27am On Feb 28
No news here....

Ijaws are always fighting everyone, and also has perfected the act of playing the victim card

I am talking from first hand experience.
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by OwoukoUrua(m): 7:43am On Feb 28
Na delusional people full this platform.

First of all, I don't understand why some folks will decide to fight over oil that will soon be out of vogue.

Most importantly, there is no Ijaw in Akwa Ibom State.
And to those saying Igbos will do this, Yorubas can't do this, etc., I wonder if you realise how foolish and desperate you sound.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Tommydare(m): 7:55am On Feb 28
Funny guy. Chestbeating as usual. And they can't even burst a grape in a fruit fight.
AlexBells:

That’s not my question to answer, I’m only telling you that maintaining peace in the East at this point is sacrosanct. Whatever difference you have with Ibibio should be settled with a less use of force otherwise the Igbo force shall be on ground. To ensure peace and possibly enforce disciplinary measures and sanctions on erring side.

The Yorubas would not want a direct confrontation with the Igbos even at that the Yorubas as a fellow veto with the Igbos in the federal republic shall be notified through reliable channel like Sunday Igboho of the intervention of Igbos in any fiasco ensuring.

Note that the Igbo is the prime nationality in the East and if the Yorubas don’t respect that and interfere, they may as well prepare for a direct confrontation. Having said that tone down the aggressive rhetoric on the internet. Seek dialogue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by jamesversion: 8:05am On Feb 28
Ebi2233:

Oron are Obolo people, Obolo are Ijaw people.

Na to catch you, flog you better flogging.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by AlexBells(m): 8:08am On Feb 28
Tommydare:
Funny guy. Chestbeating as usual. And they can't even burst a grape in a fruit fight.
Reminds me about the people that their enemies would rather go to sleep when they beat the drum of war
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Tommydare(m): 9:01am On Feb 28
[That's the igbo tribe. All barks and no bite.quote author=AlexBells post=128684844]
Reminds me about the people that their enemies would rather go to sleep when they beat the drum of war [/quote]
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by AlexBells(m): 9:05am On Feb 28
Tommydare:
[That's the igbo tribe. All barks and no bite.quote author=AlexBells post=128684844]
Reminds me about the people that their enemies would rather go to sleep when they beat the drum of war
Say that without running to Benin
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by DissTroy(m): 9:26am On Feb 28
Ebi2233:

Don't worry. You want to cause division in Akwa Ibom, right? You want to cause ethnic tension?

The state government has responded last night. I informed those in the corridors of power before that.

I've seen your threads. You are a Bayelsa Ijaw focused on causing rift in Akwa Ibom. We'd get you soon. Quote this post as evidence. We'd get to you soon and it would be legally.

The Ibibio Union would make a press statement soon. You'd realize Akwa Ibom are no people to troll with. This I promise you on everything sacred.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by DissTroy(m): 9:45am On Feb 28
To Akwa Ibom persons here and other persons,

Here is the OP's Facebook account:

Ebipreotu Funlayefa

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100092315861729

One of his posts on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/100092315861729/posts/pfbid03JYswi2DGKcZcvYqwxCVqmy737nnSA8aCC8cjSYRJBC47wTyF6RHDxLP5ur9R4E8l/

Turns out he's a child causing mischief and spreading falsehood about Akwa Ibom.

Ebi2233, you would get what you seek soon enough. An example must be made of you. Let's see how well you can hide. I have forwarded this to the appropriate quarters. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 9:47am On Feb 28
My brother said the same thing that if Nigeria separate, the separated nation will fight among themselves.

agentarcher:
After all this fighting, everyone would go home and face the reality of life. From the looks of things, if Nigeria separate, there would be countless wars between the separated nations.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Rapht933: 9:51am On Feb 28
Ebi2233:
There are 7 Ijaw recognized LGAs in Akwa Ibom State.

2 Obolo and 5 Oro..
Note: Ijaw is not a particular language but group of people related by same or similar ancestry.

The 7 Ijaw LGAs under INC, LINO and IYC are
Eastern Obolo,
Ibeno
Urue/Offong/
Oruko
Mbo
Oron
Okobo

@General Ditari.

ATTENTION THE WHOLE WORLD

This is what is happening right now!

These are Eket boys numbering over one thousand conducting a total barricade of the only access road to and from Ibeno Local Government Area.

We received intelligence report about this yesterday night and sent out warnings about the impending problem, but we also advised our youths in Ibeno to stay vigilant but remain calm.

The Ekid people of Eket and Esit Eket, according to reports, are demanding that the remapping law surreptitiously signed by Udom Gabriel Emmanuel few days before leaving office last May be implemented. The evil remapping law was aimed at creating routes in order to bring Eket, Esit Eket, Onna, Mkpat Enin, which are completely hinterland local government areas, to border on the coast so that they can take benefits of the Petroleum Industry Act and the proceeds which accrue to oil producing communities therefrom.

Reports have it that these same scenarios are replicated both in Eket and Esit Eket Local Government Areas. By this multiple actions, the youths of Eket and Esit Eket are in collusion to barricade all the possible road access to Ibeno Local Government Area. Boys numbering well over one hundred from Edor in Esit Eket have moved towards Ibeno and are threatening to overrun Upenekang, the headquarters of Ibeno Local Government Area. Considerable restraint has been placed on the youths of Ibeno to remain calm in the face of this aggressive attack.

For months now, I have been reporting the various secret meetings by prominent members of Eket and Esit Eket Local Government Areas to perfect the devilish plans to enter and cause mayhem in Ibeno. This is the beginning of the manifestations of those secret meetings.

The people who are doing this are given impetus by some top ranking politicians from Eket and Esit Eket Local Government Areas. Some of these politicians hold high political offices in the government of Akwa Ibom State. They seem to be romping around.
This is one of reasons Nigeria can't be divided.... minorities plenty like..
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by OfoIgbo: 9:53am On Feb 28
SoNature:

Oga, wetin carry Igbos enter this matter now? Leave the Igbos out of your madness!
Allow the two tribes to settle amicably!

Leave the fool alone. He is obviously not an Igbo person, trying to bring Igbos into a case that has nothing to do with Igbos.

Igbos will rather play a peace-making role that be part of any gang-up.
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by DWickedLandLord: 10:11am On Feb 28
Available9:

Because akwa ibom allowed the jaw to do fishing business in those local government doesn't make it an ijaw local government...indimie generation....get your facts right... topic like this is the reason why ijaw will be chased out of akwa ibom.

Same way igbo tried to claim lagos ...

Highest form of stupidity ❌
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by DWickedLandLord: 10:23am On Feb 28
deekseen:

You people only know how to instigate. When wahala happens you'll be found no where. You won't even come online to console them.

You guys have a very bad history of this type of behavior. Look at Benue state today. After claiming Benue state is Biafra, that they are your brothers, you never sent men to help them against the Fulani invaders killing them and taking their land.

Igbos, leave Ijaw alone. I'm very sure this issue in Akwa Ibom state will be settled amicably.

Igbos leave ijaw alone 😲 unlike before abi 🤔

Cheap data has you guys typing rubbish
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 10:46am On Feb 28
DissTroy:
To Akwa Ibom persons here and other persons,

Here is the OP's Facebook account:

Ebipreotu Funlayefa

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100092315861729

One of his posts on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/100092315861729/posts/pfbid03JYswi2DGKcZcvYqwxCVqmy737nnSA8aCC8cjSYRJBC47wTyF6RHDxLP5ur9R4E8l/

Turns out he's a child causing mischief and spreading falsehood about Akwa Ibom.

Ebi2233, you would get what you seek soon enough. An example must be made of you. Let's see how well you can hide. I have forwarded this to the appropriate quarters. smiley
How do you do this?
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Iykoto86(m): 11:28am On Feb 28
Seefinish:
God should forgive you for adding my local government, Urue Offong]Oruko into this madness.
You dey mind the ijaw madness.make them dey there dey drag ibibio land,hand go touch them soon.igbos will support ibibio over ijaw anytime.
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Zool6: 11:57am On Feb 28
Is either u are faking to be Igbo or none Igboman gave ur pregnancy no proper Igboman will come online ranting and setting Igbos up for dragging here.

Igbos are doing very well as a people we have our own challenges facing us hence we cant dabble into the once that have nothing to do with us till we are approached only till then we can review our opinions

Once again get list lowlifer

quote author=AlexBells post=128681331]
Being Igbo doesn't give you the right to be stupid, don't be over feeling yourself some Igbos are more equal than the others and those of you who think you know for wveryone are usually the lowest of the caste, face your front with your own version of Igbo identity. Drink your own medicine and stop trying to give unsolicited advice, I have my advisers [/quote]
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by lexyclasy: 12:05pm On Feb 28
Ebi2233:
Ibibio should know that they are far far minority if Ijaws descend on them.
Will you stop spewing nonsense, where were ijaws when we were fighting civil wars, where were ijaws when we were fighting ikot umo essien vs Nwa, try it and get it anyhow
Mean while who is deceiving you that you have 7 LGA's in Akwa Ibom, the orons are now Obolo lol, even the Ibeno and Eastern Obolo you claimed ijaws did you care to check the names they answered, even the oro nation you claim ijaws do you check the names and language they speak, keep fooling yourself, ijaws are just shameless wanderers only found in Bayelsa, section of Rivers, section of Delta, section of Ondo and you want to fight Ibibios, they never born you well, check history from time immemorial we are not pushovers, so ijaws are just noise makers. when the jungle matures we shall know.
just look at Ibeno we pitied when king jaja of opobo send one incalcitrant on exile we receive them and give them renewed hope and now you want to claim the aboriginal soil, egwu.
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by AlexBells(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28
Zool6:
Is either u are faking to be Igbo or none Igboman gave ur pregnancy no proper Igboman will come online ranting and setting Igbos up for dragging here.

Igbos are doing very well as a people we have our own challenges facing us hence we cant dabble into the once that have nothing to do with us till we are approached only till then we can review our opinions

Once again get list lowlifer

quote author=AlexBells post=128681331]
Being Igbo doesn't give you the right to be stupid, don't be over feeling yourself some Igbos are more equal than the others and those of you who think you know for wveryone are usually the lowest of the caste, face your front with your own version of Igbo identity. Drink your own medicine and stop trying to give unsolicited advice, I have my advisers
When reasonable Igbos are talking this one too will open mouth, so is there anything that doesn’t concern the Igbos in Nigeria? Especially in the East, an unambiguous commoner you are and that you shall remain. I’m also the cause of the Biafran war? Ezi Ofia Na amaro ebe mmiri bidoro mawa ya. Whether you talk or drag the Igbos into it or not they will drag us into it so it is better to be part of it from the beginning and control the dynamics

1 Like

Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Mrklemo(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28
Ban this man for life.
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by lexyclasy: 3:36pm On Feb 28
Ebi2233:

when someone stays within water side area seems the person don't reason well, that's why your likes we borrowed land in akwa ibom are now claiming indigene , we will treat that fuckup for sure.
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by delishpot: 3:37pm On Feb 28
Look closely now it's some big wigs sponsoring and fanning this bloodshed. Nothing to do with the common man. I will keep saying it, negroes will finish each other for the right price. They will destroy their fathers to please their enemies if he gives them a bottle of ogogoro.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by delishpot: 3:39pm On Feb 28
lexyclasy:
when someone stays within water side area seems the person don't reason well, that's why your likes we borrowed land in akwa ibom are now claiming indigene , we will treat that fuckup for sure.

If they are not indigene, what are they? You negro apes are vile, clueless and self destructive. Spit!!!
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by delishpot: 3:42pm On Feb 28
meolaniyi:
as a matter of fact. Any side the Igbo support will have an edge over the other. Apart from the government, the richest people there are igbos.

Igbos that hate each other? Lol The way Igbo will try to use him to make money ehn grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by thebar: 3:44pm On Feb 28
Ebi2233:

Sowore is Ijaw not claiming to be.

Sowore is Apoi

A yoruba group that's leaving very close to ijaw

They speaks the same language with Ikale, ILAJE and almost same language with ondo town people

I know all those area very
Once go to that area to buy fish and locally refined diesel before FG start bursting them

Ijuosun, Akotogbo, Ajagba, Kiribo, Agadagba, Arogbo
Among these town here

The first 3 speaks same language while the last 2 are ijaw speaking people.
They've been together for years so even some ijaw speaks ikale/yoruba fluently
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bouncing2(m): 4:12pm On Feb 28
Timothy89:

And you think you people can stand Yoruba? What bring Yoruba to your imbecilic talks

You people see the quietness and anti violence of Yoruba is coward, you won't want to mess with Yorubas, thousands of Igbo can't

Oboi shut up osinso!!..

Igbos fought the whole of Nigeria,,and it only took the support of the British government, Egyptian mercenaries and lots more to bring down the Igbos..

Question come be: ‘who come be Yoruba again?
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Tommydare(m): 10:49pm On Feb 28
Haha. Sunday was doing his thing in Nigeria. Advocating for Yoruba Nation in front of FG. He even went into the bush to fight with the fulanis. But your MNK was in far away UK. Ranting on radio Biafra andshit. But he was still captured but someone in Nigeria still manage to escape. Someone is walking freely in Nigeria while someone is still in DSS dungeon with his Gucci shirt. There is levels to this shit. Discretion is the greater part of Valor and not chestbeating. Go and read the arts of War by sun tzu and learn. No be by gra gra. When you are capable, make your enemies believe you ain't. When you are near, make your enemies believe you are far. When your enemies are fully armed, try to evade from them. But when your enemies don loose guard, strike them hard...
AlexBells:

Say that without running to Benin
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by AlexBells(m): 10:51pm On Feb 28
Tommydare:
Haha. Sunday was doing his thing in Nigeria. Advocating for Yoruba Nation in front of FG. He even went into the bush to fight with the fulanis. But your MNK was in far away UK. Ranting on radio Biafra andshit. But he was still captured but someone in Nigeria still manage to escape. Someone is walking freely in Nigeria while someone is still in DSS dungeon with his Gucci shirt. There is levels to this shit. Discretion is the greater part of Valor and not chestbeating. Go and read the arts of War by sun tzu and learn. No be by gra gra. When you are capable, make your enemies believe you ain't. When you are near, make your enemies believe you are far. When your enemies are fully armed, try to evade from them. But when your enemies don loose guard, strike them hard...
Who is talking Abiut Igboho, he was on political exile, I’m taking about your women taking shelter in Benin Becuase of Wakilis men
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Tommydare(m): 10:58pm On Feb 28
You prolly don't know what you are saying. Wakili that igboho has gottenrid off? Why did buhari sent dss after igboho? No be because of fulani matter? Wakili is in prison like your mnk.
AlexBells:

Who is talking Abiut Igboho, he was on political exile, I’m taking about your women taking shelter in Benin Becuase of Wakilis men
Re: Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Tommydare(m): 11:01pm On Feb 28
Political exile? This is hilarious. Igboho is not a politician. I pity people that believe media and political gimmicks. Go on YouTube and hear from the horse's mouth. If na political matter, dem for don free am since or as he was released,
politicians for don dey reach out to him.
AlexBells:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters / Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation / Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.