Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State (32551 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun / Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Adakintroy: 2:29pm On Feb 28
Pristine664:

I wanted to take your post seriously but I noticed you never said this in any thread where Igbos were mocking others.

Hypocrite you are!

Sorry sir. Pls continue. No vex.
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by smileyoo: 3:15pm On Feb 28
Pigsandidiots:
No hunger in the east, all of them are billionaires.
because they are plucking money in the east ?
you guys are not even ashamed of yourselves, that you people are always puting every Nigerian in problems, through your poor judgement of choosing clueless leaders in every elections, only to be making useless noises and protests, after the elections.
better change your ways during elections by voting, competency, capacity and consistency, instead of these clueless and criminally minded leaders, with questionable characters, to avoid all these types of hardships across the nation.
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by blueAgent(m): 4:27pm On Feb 28
descartes400:

Guy! e get one supper market wey dey ma area wey get one condom stand near cashier, i dey always dey eye the stand whenever i go buy something...yesterday i go buy bread come look the stand...no single condom remain...people dey nack oooh
grin grin grin

Where they dey see money, take Knack?
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:12pm On Feb 28
Lol, we been know when they were busy posting all the useless, "you can see we are protesting" videos they were circulating all over the internet....grin

We know say hunger wan comot their neck, now person Don kill him picking cause of food. What a pity grin
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:14pm On Feb 28
Baba Tinubu come help Igbo people life o, ebi ti fe yin won lorun o grin

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:18pm On Feb 28
ImoleNaija:
Las las, hunger don reach their side too.
which don reach? It has always been there, they are just some kind of anyhow people.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by maasoap(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28
MrBrownJay1:

the above in bold are sane people, while the father in this story is an ignoramus driven by poverty and madness... thus why i wrote in my 1st statement that ignoramus shouldnt have children. if he thinks that its ok to kill his hungry child because he/she ate the last portion of food, then something is seriously wrong with that person's sanity....
He's insane. Mentally unstable. The problem is that in this part of the world, both educated and non literates don't really believe in mental sickness unless the person is already roaming the streets
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by stuffs4me(m): 10:55pm On Feb 28
EmiloCorn:
The boy is bad angry

He won't go to school

He won't go to farm

He won't help his mum

He won't help his dad

He goes out to smoke hemp and come back late to be abusing and fighting everybody

I don't blame his father here for shooting him, it had nothing to do with hunger but the boy was just too stubborn cry

I feel sorry for you
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by haffaze777(m): 9:05am On Mar 01
Agụụ na-agụ peoplegrin
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Kingrshd3: 9:55pm On Mar 06
EmiloCorn:
The boy is bad angry

He won't go to school

He won't go to farm

He won't help his mum

He won't help his dad

He goes out to smoke hemp and come back late to be abusing and fighting everybody

I don't blame his father here for shooting him, it had nothing to do with hunger but the boy was just too stubborn cry

Do u know d boy physically?
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by DeepThroater: 1:42pm On Mar 07
EmiloCorn:
The boy is bad angry

He won't go to school

He won't go to farm

He won't help his mum

He won't help his dad

See this one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bag Snatcher Caught In Delta State While On The Run (Photos) / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.