Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State (32523 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun / Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Chucks13: 10:34pm On Feb 27
Oh I thought the SE are eating in abundance with left over of 12 full baskets so what happened in this case? Oh na only SW be emi npawa oo ba?

7 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Trustedpronet: 10:46pm On Feb 27
It's not true...this is Igbo land there is no hunger in our land. Tinubu government is the best for we Igbos

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:46pm On Feb 27
maasoap:
Your first two points were off! Third is fair because to me, that man is mentally unstable

yes, a mentally unstable person who has children and who cant provide for them.
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by seunjungle1(m): 10:48pm On Feb 27
I thought they said they are not hungry or not feeling the part of the present hardship....empty set of people.
May the poor boy soul rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Advancedman(m): 10:53pm On Feb 27

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by OkoAmarashy: 10:53pm On Feb 27
Omo, so hunger is now making them hunt their children with gun in the East.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Advancedman(m): 10:56pm On Feb 27
[quote author=EreluRoz post=128677450]Sad, I think he's mentally unstable.

Stop this shenanigans of mental instability.
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by bigcasava1(m): 10:59pm On Feb 27
immortalcrown:
I am not happy about it.

But it should teach misguided Igbo people a lesson. They were busy shouting "Igbo people are not complaining". Now, this incident has proven that Igbo people are also feeling the heat.

Meanwhile, Jennyclay is excited about this news.
more of this incident happen more in ur area than southeast.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Austino50: 11:07pm On Feb 27
what a foolish man

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Inosky(m): 11:09pm On Feb 27
The man is mentally deranged if you assess him very well. It's not about hunger, it's probably a mental issue. I have a neighbor like that, small thing he's chasing his children and shouting on top of his voice, and telling them he would kill them.
Only God has been helping us he never killed his remaining 4 children yet, after chasing his wife and first daughter away.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by enemyofprogress: 11:09pm On Feb 27
Gandrova:
The write up is deep oooo grin
very very deep
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Kennyswag: 11:35pm On Feb 27
Animalistic tribe grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Draslo(m): 11:35pm On Feb 27
CluelessMODS:

Surprisingly the owner of the forum is Yoruba.... anyways some people are not true born.
Seun is a huge pussy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by CluelessMODS: 11:38pm On Feb 27
Draslo:

Seun is a huge pussy
Lmao 😂🤣😂🤣
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Asswipemod: 11:44pm On Feb 27
ElSudani:

Is anger like something you catch like a flu? Did something cause him to be angry?
Is that "something" the last food in his home?
Shebi, hunger no de SE? Abi wetin be una de yarn?

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by ElSudani: 11:46pm On Feb 27
Asswipemod:

Shebi, hunger no de SE? Abi wetin be una de yarn?

Not at all, everyone there is well fed.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by IbnB: 11:51pm On Feb 27

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by pargelenis(m): 11:51pm On Feb 27
The lowest of low … failed republic!

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by 1Sharon(f): 12:01am On Feb 28
This is sad.
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by CockPit: 12:05am On Feb 28
ElSudani:
This story ordinarily should sadden anyone. But when you have folks who said only people from one section of the country are hungry.

"O so si mi lenu o bu iyo si."

Ebi a piawala mi isi!
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by charlizonto: 12:09am On Feb 28
It's just the case of a father wanting to end his personal nightmare..
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Asswipemod: 12:17am On Feb 28
ElSudani:

Not at all, everyone there is well fed.

Thought as much.
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Antwan99: 12:33am On Feb 28
immortalcrown:
I am not happy about it.

But it should teach misguided Igbo people a lesson. They were busy shouting "Igbo people are not complaining". Now, this incident has proven that Igbo people are also feeling the heat.

Meanwhile, Jennyclay is excited about this news.
Stop making that prostituute feel like something
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by fredoooooo: 12:39am On Feb 28
Awon werey, i think they're all Billionaires ni undecided

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by ubimagos: 1:50am On Feb 28
Yet they claimed, no hunger in Igbo land. Una go explain tire!

5 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by PepeXKermit: 2:06am On Feb 28
This looks like a mental issue to me
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Kobicove(m): 2:31am On Feb 28
jmoore:

Go and read the story. He took food without permission.

I don't need to read the story again, I already know what happened.

...going to the extent of killing your own child because he ate the last food in the house without permission is as a result of frustration brought about by poverty (hunger)!

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Agugbadin: 3:03am On Feb 28
The most violent tribe in the world are the Igbos,yet the sang 80% of the gospel song in Nigeria for money gain.. RIP to the young man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by CluelessMODS: 3:31am On Feb 28
enemyofprogress:
chei! This one heavy. If na me be the owner of nairaland, I go close it down because of your comments
grin grin
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by HRMK: 3:50am On Feb 28
THE IGBO MAN!IT IS NOT UNUSUAL TO HEAR THEM BRAG ABOUT #KILLING YOU WHENEVER THERE IS ANY ARGUMENT BTW YOU AND THEM!!

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by HeroicMeastro: 5:26am On Feb 28
EreluRoz:
Sad, I think he's mentally unstable.

No!
He is a terrorist!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police In Owerri Parades Armed Robbers (one Female, 5 Male) Today / Policemen Giving Teenagers A Hot Chase In Lagos / Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.