Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State (32536 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun / Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by TheWinterBird(f): 7:32am On Feb 28
Wickedness
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by HisaacPlus: 7:37am On Feb 28
Redomi:
Hunger no dey east, epi n pa wa in the east ke, ka ma ri.

Hunger no dey east. Just their traditional rulers are now turned to commercial bus driver and conductors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Ravenna: 7:41am On Feb 28
Redomi:
Hunger no dey east, epi n pa wa in the east ke, ka ma ri.

hehehehe..

Na only Western people dey hungry..

Easterners are millionaires

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Adakintroy: 7:41am On Feb 28
LagosFc:
I guess you were blind to their own act of stupidity and mocking others, whereby something worse is going on in there backward enclave, is that not Hypocrisy?

I did not mention anyone. Leave me out

You people are irritatingly petty. Must you in anyway drop down to their level. If something is beneath you it beneath you. What is happening is killing us all no be play. Think proper solution. Not this childish bantering on basics of tribe while ignoring the problem.
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by HisaacPlus: 7:42am On Feb 28
EmiloCorn:
The boy is bad angry

He won't go to school

He won't go to farm

He won't help his mum

He won't help his dad

He goes out to smoke hemp and come back late to be abusing and fighting everybody

I don't blame his father here for shooting him, it had nothing to do with hunger but the boy was just too stubborn cry

You seem to know too much. You are sure the elder brother of the deceased.
Just watch out for una father!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Kusu12: 8:01am On Feb 28
Deluded obirodents will tell you all south east indigenes are billionaires.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by AlhajiCSO: 8:08am On Feb 28
LagosFc:
cheesy better in baby factory and drug trafficking and all manner of crime😂 yes we know you are better at that…Arindin😂
Seun see your nairaland

Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:37am On Feb 28
jmoore:
This is anger. Has nothing to do with hunger.
To bury his son will cost him more than a plate of rice.
typical hunger, I bin think say food no dey hungry some people in Nigeria... grin

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by 007kjb: 8:43am On Feb 28
Benwallt:

You're stupidest. Una go chop una sef taya

Be careful I go blow your head
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by GiftofGOD081: 8:54am On Feb 28
EmiloCorn:
The boy is bad angry

He won't go to school

He won't go to farm

He won't help his mum

He won't help his dad

He goes out to smoke hemp and come back late to be abusing and fighting everybody

I don't blame his father here for shooting him, it had nothing to do with hunger but the boy was just too stubborn cry
Omo ole buru titi ka le fun ekun paje:
Literal meaning- A child can't be so bad that you drive
the child to the lions den for slaughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Max24: 8:57am On Feb 28
grin Haaa. Ta aba soko loja, ara ile eni lonba. Just getting the sarcasm.
EmiloCorn:

See this one oh, wetin come consign me with obi? That gbajue man? undecided Abeg shift that talk, can't you see I'm chewing things here? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by LagosFc: 8:59am On Feb 28
AlhajiCSO:
Seun see your nairaland

Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
you go cry tire, Hypocrite😂

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Houseontherock1: 9:06am On Feb 28
adamusuleiman2:
I am suprised no one has posted this picture yet.
Change the "ebin pawa o" to "aguu na agum" they will understand that hunger is everywhere undecided

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by focus7: 9:27am On Feb 28
EmiloCorn:
The boy is bad angry

He won't go to school

He won't go to farm

He won't help his mum

He won't help his dad

So, you people kill your children in Igbo land if they are stubborn?

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by WithFact: 9:50am On Feb 28
Tomorrow someone will say the hunger is limited to north and west.

May God save us from the angers that lead to eternal regret. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Truths9ja: 9:52am On Feb 28
An hungry man is an angry man, hunger is very bad.
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by achimendy(m): 10:02am On Feb 28
adamusuleiman2:
I am suprised no one has posted this picture yet.

Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by blueAgent(m): 10:05am On Feb 28
descartes400:

I'm business minded my friend because money on my mind..the garden space you mentioned to plant all those crops will fetch me a story building of self contain to rent out to oloshos tongue

See you see your life.

Who dey Knack 4 this hard economy? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by maasoap(m): 10:28am On Feb 28
MrBrownJay1:

yes, a mentally unstable person who has children and who cant provide for them.
Many parents in Nigeria can't provide for their children at the moment but they're not killing them for eating the last meal in the house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by maasoap(m): 10:32am On Feb 28
ElSudani:

No sir, I disagree. How angry do you have to be to pick up a gun against your own son, especially when the disagreement was over food ?
That's the point. It is easier to commit crime due to anger than due to hunger.
Many crimes are as a result of uncontrolled anger (most especially murders)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Pascal9: 10:52am On Feb 28
ObiORBiafra:
Is this real? There's no hunger in the East
don't mind my igbo people, Hunger is everywhere, yet they are pretending and mocking others.i hate chest beating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by blakkydikky(m): 10:52am On Feb 28
jmoore:
This is anger. Has nothing to do with hunger.
To bury his son will cost him more than a plate of rice.
Not hunger? Hope you saw their pictures.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by seeme2(f): 12:04pm On Feb 28
grin

Hunger bad. Ibo man no dey take hin food play.
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by tallfish145(m): 12:09pm On Feb 28
immortalcrown:
I am not happy about it.

But it should teach misguided Igbo people a lesson. They were busy shouting "Igbo people are not complaining". Now, this incident has proven that Igbo people are also feeling the heat.

Meanwhile, Jennyclay is excited about this news.
igbo people are not complaining
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Pristine664: 12:13pm On Feb 28
Adakintroy:

I did not mention anyone. Leave me out

You people are irritatingly petty. Must you in anyway drop down to their level. If something is beneath you it beneath you. What is happening is killing us all no be play. Think proper solution. Not this childish bantering on basics of tribe while ignoring the problem.

I wanted to take your post seriously but I noticed you never said this in any thread where Igbos were mocking others.

Hypocrite you are!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Sammy5413(m): 12:26pm On Feb 28
Poverty na bastard
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:56pm On Feb 28
maasoap:
Many parents in Nigeria can't provide for their children at the moment but they're not killing them for eating the last meal in the house.

the above in bold are sane people, while the father in this story is an ignoramus driven by poverty and madness... thus why i wrote in my 1st statement that ignoramus shouldnt have children. if he thinks that its ok to kill his hungry child because he/she ate the last portion of food, then something is seriously wrong with that person's sanity....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by BrighterSyde: 2:01pm On Feb 28
immortalcrown:
I am not happy about it.

But it should teach misguided Igbo people a lesson. They were busy shouting "Igbo people are not complaining". Now, this incident has proven that Igbo people are also feeling the heat.

Meanwhile, Jennyclay is excited about this news.

It’s really sad. The Yorubas are equally as foolish as the ibos. Come 2027 Yorubas will still vote tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by descartes400: 2:05pm On Feb 28
blueAgent:

See you see your life.

Who dey Knack 4 this hard economy? grin grin grin

Guy! e get one supper market wey dey ma area wey get one condom stand near cashier, i dey always dey eye the stand whenever i go buy something...yesterday i go buy bread come look the stand...no single condom remain...people dey nack oooh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Pigsandidiots: 2:11pm On Feb 28
smileyoo:
there is hunger everywhere in Nigeria, nowhere is free from hunger, thanks to the misrule of the APC government in power.
Hunger is indeed a junior brother of a madman.
this mad man must face the full weight of the law.
No hunger in the east, all of them are billionaires.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Pristine664: 2:27pm On Feb 28
BrighterSyde:

It’s really sad. The Yorubas are equally as foolish as the ibos. Come 2027 Yorubas will still vote tinubu.

Are you aware that Tinubu had just 58% votes in SW in 2023 while Atiku and Obi took the rest?
Yet you all never stop calling all Yorubas tribalistic and other unprintable names.

The truth is, the social media insults on Yorubas will end up converting more of them to the "tribalistic" side.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) / SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos / Kidnappers, Armed Robbers Terrorizing Abuja - Kaduna Highway Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.