Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso (22254 Views)

Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode / Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor / Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by gigfx: 7:47pm On Feb 27
We are running a government of Kakistocrazy in Nigeria.

Kakistocrazy "government by the least suitable or competent citizens of a state."
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by aariwa(m): 7:48pm On Feb 27
Failures pushed by bitterness at more successful people actually saw these these clowns as messiah…smh…excuses everywhere…they can’t do anything to turn things around except blame, excuses, lies and propaganda…God abeg dash people brain even if it’s very little. My prayers every day for low IQ people

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by We4all: 7:48pm On Feb 27
Just fix it. You were not appointed as CBN Governor just to loot millions of dollars alone.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by Mikuni(m): 7:48pm On Feb 27
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by We4all: 7:50pm On Feb 27
gigfx:
We are running a government of Kakistocrazy in Nigeria.

Kakistocrazy "government by the least suitable or competent citizens of a state."

I swear.
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by ukaegbuikedia: 7:50pm On Feb 27
It seems that this man has nothing to offer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by epainos: 7:51pm On Feb 27
Nairaland needs to find a way to rank quality comments to the front page and lower the ranks of useless posts occupying the front page. All the comments on the first page are rubbish. Mehn!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:51pm On Feb 27
benuejosh:
People who feel their own favourite wasn't voted into power are the ones trying to sabotage the efforts of this administration. Some started sincethe time of Buhari and majority added to them during the last election.

But they will fail woefully - Peter Obi and Obidient.

Tinubu WILL succeed.

Really, they took hold of the government and doing all that? Wow, they must be powerful.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by Scholace: 7:52pm On Feb 27
I'm glad this mumu accept the fact that Nigeria economy is almost zero

Fearyourcreator, yarimo and other Ronus grin
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by Scholace: 7:53pm On Feb 27
ukaegbuikedia:
It seems that this man has nothing to offer.
even Tinubu himself has absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians. It is a known fact

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by Chibuzoripob: 7:54pm On Feb 27
angry Ogun cripple EMEFIELE

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by Tareq1105: 7:55pm On Feb 27
Ogiame:
But you were everywhere blaming Godwin Emefiele when he was governor of the CBN....
. grin

Why are you lying like this? In the last 10 years, did you read or hear anything written or said by Cardozo on any issue at all? I guess you just want to entertain pple. You should stop misinforming the public.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by Skillsnigeria: 7:56pm On Feb 27
Okay
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by Greenfusion: 7:57pm On Feb 27
nlfpmod:

https://nairametrics.com/2024/02/27/cbn-governor-cardoso-says-im-not-responsible-for-nigerias-economic-crisis/
u n your master do difficult things yet nothing becomes better.....see im eye like im oga own

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by tarboshi(m): 7:57pm On Feb 27
As if he started working in the banking sector in 2023. A top decision maker in CBN claiming he is not part of the current problem is a sign of irresponsibility.
He is part and parcel of the problem.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by athaboi(f): 7:58pm On Feb 27
benuejosh:
People who feel their own favourite wasn't voted into power are the ones trying to sabotage the efforts of this administration. Some started sincethe time of Buhari and majority added to them during the last election.

Tinubu WILL succeed.
shameless Yoruba man
I thought you are claiming benue?? Your evil will soon catch up with you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by RexTramadol1: 7:58pm On Feb 27
kettykin:
some folks are just plain errors and blunders , so who exactly is his fault , Emefiele left the rates at below N750 to a dollar and today we have the rates at above N1500 to a dollar and someone who is now a round peg in a square hole is saying it is not his fault.

Can someone see how some people are brazenly dodging responsibility and looking for a scapegoat. someone should tell this fellow that the exchange rate was below N200 to a dollar while Emefiele was CBN governor before APC to into office.

This is now the new format of saying , i cant solve the problem .

Imagine the US chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank coming out in the press to say this, APC Government is the most irresponsible Goverment every

It will be a major disappointment if you are over 25.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by Ogiame: 8:00pm On Feb 27
Tareq1105:

Why are you lying like this? In the last 10 years, did you read or hear anything written or said by Cardozo on any issue at all? I guess you just want to entertain pple. You should stop misinforming the public.
Even though you want to be a die-hard supporter of the buffoon called Tinubu, do it with sense.

Now, STFU bro.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by OfficialAPCNig: 8:00pm On Feb 27
richiemcgold:
He's right though.

We should not vent our anger on a wrong man
Who should we blame?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by Chibuzoripob: 8:00pm On Feb 27
grin E no easy to be boss.May lightning blast RME baldhead

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by airsaylongcome: 8:01pm On Feb 27
benuejosh:

Tinubu WILL succeed.

Mannabbqgrill, do not hide behind alts

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by Greenfusion: 8:01pm On Feb 27
kettykin:
some folks are just plain errors and blunders , so who exactly is his fault , Emefiele left the rates at below N750 to a dollar and today we have the rates at above N1500 to a dollar and someone who is now a round peg in a square hole is saying it is not his fault.

Can someone see how some people are brazenly dodging responsibility and looking for a scapegoat. someone should tell this fellow that the exchange rate was below N200 to a dollar while Emefiele was CBN governor before APC to into office.

This is now the new format of saying , i cant solve the problem .

Imagine the US chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank coming out in the press to say this, APC Government is the most irresponsible Goverment every

Emefiele pegged the dollar at 400, black market was about 700 to 800, so we could get 400 from the bank and internationally for transactions, then the yeye people came in with initial gragra as if they have something to offer....even Emefiele i don't rate high seem to b better than them

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by spiSeyi: 8:01pm On Feb 27
Oga work and stop blaming your predecessors, blame game itself is a sign of failure undecided
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by mariahAngel(f): 8:02pm On Feb 27
You don't want to accept the blame, but would you not take credit if things were going well? Coward!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by guideman: 8:03pm On Feb 27
Cardoso is incompetent as CBN, likewise whoever is the minister of finance. You can't remove fuel subsidy and float the exchange rates at same time. The gains made from the subsidy removal will be eroded by the effects of a floated exchange rate especially in a situation where all petroleum products are imported. All the economic variables will maintain random but skewed movement. If you're removing subsidy, there are some derivatives you must put under check in order to reap the benefits

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by MUNCHING2024: 8:05pm On Feb 27
I'm the one that is responsible abi?
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by ufotunang: 8:06pm On Feb 27
He is saying the truth...it's tinubu fault... removal of fuel subsidy and floating of naira caused the economy to be bad and brought hardship hunger to nigerians

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by Nauttyprof(m): 8:06pm On Feb 27
Hezzyluv:
If you are not to be blame, do we blame Godwin that left the office when dollar was around 700 per naira?

You should include the many allegations against Emefiele too.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:08pm On Feb 27
benuejosh:

Tinubu WILL succeed.

Chasing shadows instead of reality.......Robotic APC supporter without conscience....

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by IfnobeGod20: 8:09pm On Feb 27
They will never accept responsibility and that is why things are turning up side down. The two policies of your master, subsidy removal and floating of naira is at the helm of the problem the economy we are facing, which has caused excruciating pains on people. Better own up to your responsibility as to have better solution to it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by Mcslize: 8:10pm On Feb 27
Will ogbonti ever see this? They are now denying one another.

These are the people who will see black and call it white.

Bunch of idiots.
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso by CockPit: 8:13pm On Feb 27
Ogiame:
But you were everywhere blaming Godwin Emefiele when he was governor of the CBN....

You're a FAILURE, just like the way you call Emefiele. grin

Wetin emefiele dey do with the Bible. This country na cruise i swear. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Ayine, Auditor-general Indicts Presidency, EFCC, NASS / Reps Insists On Two-Month Free Electricity For Nigerians / Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.