Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,164 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

My Advice To Edimina About His UK Ordeal With Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To Edimina About His UK Ordeal With Wife (1550 Views)

“This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / D'Banj Welcomes New Baby, A Son With Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Pulse.NG / Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Edimina About His UK Ordeal With Wife by daewoorazer(m): 8:24pm On Feb 27
See edimina post here:
https://www.nairaland.com/8013826/ordeal-uk-wife

1. You mentioned in your 2 posts on your profile that your woman have been a cheat right from when you both were still in Nigeria. You made no result-based intervention even though we both know that a cheat is always a cheat.

2. You had the effrontery to bring a woman you claimed as a cheat to the UK. What were you thinking? You brought this upon yourself and my friend, I have no pity for you.

3. What is happening at work is a case with psychology. There is an “order” amongst every species of animals. Amongst cockerels and hens, it is called the “pecking order”. The most outspoken cockerel, troublesome, fierce, confident cockerel gets to mount every hen in a circle. Even most of the hens in that circle is attracted to such cockerel. This is unfortunately the situation at your wife’s job. Can you do anything about this at your wife’s workplace? Nope! Your wife is meant for the streets, she will repeat this feat any in any space or organization she finds herself especially where there is the presence of an alpha male. Why? Because your wife is a beta female, absolutely lacking in confidence, she will do anything to feel among(that explains her use of makeup to feel among). The confidence she lacks in herself, she looks for in a confident male.

Chance that your wife won’t repeat these acts of hers is if there is no attractive, outspoken alpha male at that new job.

3. What can you do?
First thing is to make all your concerns known in a respectful way and document all of them. Do not ever sound aggressive. Keep the evidence with what you heard in the car with your wife and that dude.

4. Pay her no mind moving forward, appear unbothered whilst you look for every other avenue to move to another country.

5. Once you get the opportunity to move, move and never look back at her. She is gone, you can’t save her.

6. If you don’t heed to advice 4 and you continue to complain thinking you will gain control, you appear less of a man and she gets more attracted to the work dude. Also, your aggressive text will serve as evidence in the event she opts for divorce.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Advice To Edimina About His UK Ordeal With Wife by Thundafireseun: 8:27pm On Feb 27
Re: My Advice To Edimina About His UK Ordeal With Wife by obiekunie01: 8:29pm On Feb 27
Bestest advcie.

BUT THE SIMPLE GUY WILL NOT HEAR UNTIL HE MISS YARN AND THE WIFE WILL USE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DEPORT HIM BACK TO NIGERIA.

Thats when his eyes go clear.

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Edimina About His UK Ordeal With Wife by advanceDNA: 8:31pm On Feb 27
daewoorazer:

6. Also, your aggressive text will serve as evidence in the event she opts for divorce.

So what's the function of the evidence?
Re: My Advice To Edimina About His UK Ordeal With Wife by daewoorazer(m): 8:36pm On Feb 27
advanceDNA:

So what's the function of the evidence?

Which evidence?

If you’re talking of other evidence of the dude talking about p*ni$, well 2 wrongs don’t make a right. That’s how law works. Judge wants to see that you made legal, unaggressive efforts.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Edimina About His UK Ordeal With Wife by advanceDNA: 8:40pm On Feb 27
daewoorazer:

Which evidence?

If you’re talking of other evidence of the dude talking about p*ni$, well 2 wrongs don’t make a right. That’s how law works. Judge wants to see that you made legal, unaggressive efforts.
You said your aggressive text will serve as evidence in the event she opts for divorce...

What will the evidence do for him in the divorce proceedings in court??
Re: My Advice To Edimina About His UK Ordeal With Wife by daewoorazer(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27
advanceDNA:

You said your aggressive text will serve as evidence in the event she opts for divorce...

What will the evidence do for him in the divorce proceedings in court??

If God forbid the judge in that case is a feminist and the wife claims you abuse her psychologically, that adds weight to her claims and the event of you paying huge child support

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Edimina About His UK Ordeal With Wife by advanceDNA: 8:45pm On Feb 27
daewoorazer:

If God forbid the judge in that case is a feminist and the wife claims you abuse her psychologically, that adds weight to her claims and the event of you paying huge child support

Kk
Re: My Advice To Edimina About His UK Ordeal With Wife by austine4real(m): 8:55pm On Feb 27
Wetin concerned me with husband and wife matter?

Abeg who fit dash me 1k ?

4 Likes

Re: My Advice To Edimina About His UK Ordeal With Wife by teabully(m): 9:29pm On Feb 27
The move to another country is the better option Daewoorazer, act unbothered till you get your plans all mapped out.
Re: My Advice To Edimina About His UK Ordeal With Wife by Therock5555(m): 5:43am On Feb 28
I don't know what you stand to gain by opening a new thread to advice someone who asked for advice on his own thread, so he should leave his thread to come follow your advice.

This is unnecessary Man.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Edimina About His UK Ordeal With Wife by daewoorazer(m): 6:04am On Feb 28
Therock5555:
I don't know what you stand to gain by opening a new thread to advice someone who asked for advice on his own thread, so he should leave his thread to come follow your advice.

This is unnecessary Man.

I’m experienced in such matters and I know for sure my advice deserves greater visibility. There are many guys in Edimina’s shoes absolutely clueless on how to approach the problem.

6 Likes

Re: My Advice To Edimina About His UK Ordeal With Wife by Johnwrite(m): 7:38am On Feb 28
Say it loud
Re: My Advice To Edimina About His UK Ordeal With Wife by Maravilla: 7:53am On Feb 28
daewoorazer:
See edimina post here:

1. You mentioned in your 2 posts on your profile that your woman have been a cheat right from when you both were still in Nigeria. You made no result-based intervention even though we both know that a cheat is always a cheat.

2. You had the effrontery to bring a woman you claimed as a cheat to the UK. What were you thinking? You brought this upon yourself and my friend, I have no pity for you.

3. What is happening at work is a case with psychology. There is an “order” amongst every species of animals. Amongst cockerels and hens, it is called the “pecking order”. The most outspoken cockerel, troublesome, fierce, confident cockerel gets to mount every hen in a circle. Even most of the hens in that circle is attracted to such cockerel. This is unfortunately the situation at your wife’s job. Can you do anything about this at your wife’s workplace? Nope! Your wife is meant for the streets, she will repeat this feat any in any space or organization she finds herself especially where there is the presence of an alpha male. Why? Because your wife is a beta female, absolutely lacking in confidence, she will do anything to feel among(that explains her use of makeup to feel among). The confidence she lacks in herself, she looks for in a confident male.

Chance that your wife won’t repeat these acts of hers is if there is no attractive, outspoken alpha male at that new job.

3. What can you do?
First thing is to make all your concerns known in a respectful way and document all of them. Do not ever sound aggressive. Keep the evidence with what you heard in the car with your wife and that dude.

4. Pay her no mind moving forward, appear unbothered whilst you look for every other avenue to move to another country.

5. Once you get the opportunity to move, move and never look back at her. She is gone, you can’t save her.

6. If you don’t heed to advice 4 and you continue to complain thinking you will gain control, you appear less of a man and she gets more attracted to the work dude. Also, your aggressive text will serve as evidence in the event she opts for divorce.
He didn't bring the wife to the UK, he's there as a one the dependants, he's there because of the wife, so any little mistep and he'll be deported. Right now his hands are tied, he should work on himself, get multiple jobs and be able to stand on his own, before talking about a divorce.
Re: My Advice To Edimina About His UK Ordeal With Wife by Savedday2: 8:29am On Feb 28
My brother, believe it or not, all 9ja girls are ashawo. Some do it openly and others do it codedly.

If you like, take her to go stay in heaven, she will still jump from one prick to the other.

Carry ashawo go UK thinking she will change.

Honestly, I pity that guy with all the pity in me!

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Edimina About His UK Ordeal With Wife by Kobicove(m): 9:26am On Feb 28
Maravilla:
He didn't bring the wife to the UK, he's there as a one the dependants, he's there because of the wife, so any little mistep and he'll be deported. Right now his hands are tied, he should work on himself, get multiple jobs and be able to stand on his own, before talking about a divorce.

I don't even understand why any right thinking able-bodied man will agree to emigrate to another country as a dependent of his wife undecided
Re: My Advice To Edimina About His UK Ordeal With Wife by BigYash: 10:40am On Feb 28
If that guy could still move his cheater to UK,after all his was told before, I am very sure he won't take this advice. Let him continue to be the wife of his home.. When he is back home,old age he will have a lot of stories to tell the upcoming generation..
Re: My Advice To Edimina About His UK Ordeal With Wife by Julibet: 12:49pm On Feb 28
Good advice but you didn't factor in the children. He said he did a discreet DNA and the kids belong to him.

I'm sure most commenters aren't married and I'm not too but trust me, when you become a responsible parent, your concerns become secondary, women know that you'll do anything for your kids and they'll surely use it against you.

He just need to figure out a way to balance his well-being (mental health) which is greatly affected and his kids.

You don't plan to take your kids to another country like that without their mum, e no make sense. Even if their mum cheats, the kids don't understand, they need the comfort of their mum. Make una calm down reason am well.

daewoorazer:
See edimina post here:

3. What can you do?

Re: My Advice To Edimina About His UK Ordeal With Wife by DevilsEqual(m): 1:24pm On Feb 28
Julibet:
Good advice but you didn't factor in the children. He said he did a discreet DNA and the kids belong to him.

I'm sure most commenters aren't married and I'm not too but trust me, when you become a responsible parent, your concerns become secondary, women know that you'll do anything for your kids and they'll surely use it against you.

He just need to figure out a way to balance his well-being (mental health) which is greatly affected and his kids.

You don't plan to take your kids to another country like that without their mum, e no make sense. Even if their mum cheats, the kids don't understand, they need the comfort of their mum. Make una calm down reason am well.

So u countered all those points only to go away without any suggestion??

Na so una dey do?

Oya wetin u think say hin suppose do
Re: My Advice To Edimina About His UK Ordeal With Wife by daewoorazer(m): 1:50pm On Feb 28
Julibet:

He doesn’t need to go with those kids right now, the kids will be alright there in the UK and when they are old enough, they will find him. If because of those kids, he decides to stay back, he might not live to see those kids when they turn 18 or worse still, be in jail by that time.
Re: My Advice To Edimina About His UK Ordeal With Wife by Julibet: 2:36pm On Feb 28
DevilsEqual:

So u countered all those points only to go away without any suggestion??

Na so una dey do?

Oya wetin u think say hin suppose do

UK no be Naija. He has already stated the best he could do on his thread.

He has to stay and gather evidence if he wants to leave. I think it's too early to leave because of the kids. Even if he wants to leave, he's a dependant, he has to stay and gain his footing first.

His mental health may suffer but it's a trade off for marrying a gullible beautiful set girl (his words).

When the kids are mature enough, he can leave and live his best life.

daewoorazer:

He doesn’t need to go with those kids right now, the kids will be alright there in the UK and when they are old enough, they will find him. If because of those kids, he decides to stay back, he might not live to see those kids when they turn 18 or worse still, be in jail by that time.

Lol. Leave for another country without his kids because of his wife? What stops the wife from turning the kids against him that their dad abandoned them?

Bros you harsh sha cheesy
Re: My Advice To Edimina About His UK Ordeal With Wife by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 28
I don't understand why people get so worked up because their partner cheated

It is unnatural to spend your whole life banging the same dick or Toto

Variety is bae grin
Re: My Advice To Edimina About His UK Ordeal With Wife by SIMPonPatrol(m): 3:45pm On Feb 28
Savedday2:
My brother, believe it or not, all 9ja girls are ashawo. Some do it openly and others do it codedly.

If you like, take her to go stay in heaven, she will still jump from one prick to the other.

Carry ashawo go UK thinking she will change.

Honestly, I pity that guy with all the pity in me!

I know all your sisters and all the ladies in your family are ashawos but that does not mean you should conclude that all the girls in Nigeria are also ashawos like your family!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Cheating Men Fear Their Wives So Much? / Love Has A Price Tag / To Marry Or Not To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.