Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar (43153 Views)

Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock / Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar / Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by o123456789(m): 10:08pm On Feb 27
hmm
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Exceed15: 10:08pm On Feb 27
Looooooool... Tinubu till 2098.. una never see anything. Iranu.

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Empresa: 10:09pm On Feb 27
All on taxi páyers money, later they say dollar scarce
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Themanleshey: 10:10pm On Feb 27
fergie001:

O'tega Ogra
SSA to President Tinubu on Digital/New Media

Temitope Ajayi
SSA to President Tinubu on Media/Public Affairs

Previous Thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/8014529/tinubus-sons-seyi-yinka-among#128678746

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by spiSeyi: 10:10pm On Feb 27
I just knew the reason why Qatar rejected PBAT visit in the first place, what a joke of a presidentgrin . Nigeria is not a family biz, Seyi Tinubu should stay away from the government angry

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by edungene7: 10:10pm On Feb 27
One thing is clear Tinubu is a political Jobber is sons have been Jobless opportunists squandering scare resources since time immemorial go and check their anticidence in Lagos the hungry online bingos will ass lick as usual your darling daddy is on cruise mode while you are dying of hunger

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Cashaw: 10:11pm On Feb 27
It is well

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by abibun: 10:12pm On Feb 27
You want to merge agencies to reduce cost, but doesn't see this as waste of resources

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Roger3D(m): 10:14pm On Feb 27
fergie001:

O'tega Ogra
SSA to President Tinubu on Digital/New Media

Temitope Ajayi
SSA to President Tinubu on Media/Public Affairs

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/8014529/tinubus-sons-seyi-yinka-among#128678746
Just imagine the nonsense these corrupt idiots are telling us. Kuku appoint Seyi as your vice president make we rest na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Abbeytoy(m): 10:15pm On Feb 27
Useless people will criticise everything just to prove a point.

What's wrong with going with wife and kid anywhere?

If Konji carries am in the middle of the night, sey him wife no go dey there? His son is his first aid and most trusted one on that list.
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by SoNature(m): 10:15pm On Feb 27
If Tinubu decides to take his family to his foreign trips, it's totally fine. As far as your father has risen to the level of a president, he has done the work for up to his 4th generations. That office carries grace and privileges!

However, what doesn't make sense is him flying the air force planes like Buhari's children. That's totally unacceptable!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by khattab02: 10:15pm On Feb 27
illicit:
If my father is a president

I will go everywhere with him, if I don't have to work...
ermm. No problem naa,. If the economy and the country is working fine.

But when your dad tells us to tighten our belt and endure pains, sufferings and we are forced to cut down cost.

We will make a mountain out of things like this.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by NFBI: 10:16pm On Feb 27
Empresa:
All on taxi páyers money, later they say dollar scarce
Which one is taxi payers?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Usmanovic95(m): 10:18pm On Feb 27
Please let's see pictures of obj,yaradua, Jonathan even buhari travelling on international summit with their grown children.
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Britishpea: 10:19pm On Feb 27
Massiveglory:
They will always defend no matter how senseless and useless it sounds.
Orasanya report! Orasanya report noise everywhere.
I doubt if tinubu himself and his gang really understand the intricates of that report which is cutting cost of goverance.

In this jet age what kind of business are 38 people including 2 biological sons going to do in Qatar?

From the fuel subsidy removal, floating of the naira, orasanya report, etc It seems tinubu and his team look at the things PODATTI put out to do. Then he makes propaganda noise about it with no sincerity of heart, idea or purpose to do it.

Tinubu is a disaster with no plan or purpose who will sink Nigeria .
My 2cents.

Maybe Na ignorance or bitterness or a quest to just wail Na in dey worry you lots I no know. But whatever it’s I love it when you wail, cry, mourn and howl. Your cry never start ooo. It’s loading.

When it’s your turn as a president just go to thr market and get an Aboki to travel with you because you don’t want people of little brains like you to talk. World leader travel with their children or families. Kim of Korea did it. Clinton traveled severally with her Chelsea daughter.

Me self if I be president my child go follow me anywhere.

Mumu pry 5 boy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by popcykaylah(m): 10:20pm On Feb 27
2mch:
Trump Children de run the Presidency sef and de enter deals for America for that matter. Wetin be travel? Let’s focus on moving the country forward and not looking for any small thing to use to bring down our country.

Even Biden drug addict son de do rubbish and nonsense even de collect bribe almost finish him papa presidency.
Stop justifying rubbish, we are talking about a dead country nigeria, you dey compare this slum with America and Americans,shey orie pe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by khattab02: 10:20pm On Feb 27
Interesting!!

We can see how the government is cutting down cost.

grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by 2mch(m): 10:21pm On Feb 27
popcykaylah:

Stop justifying rubbish, we are talking about a dead country nigeria, you dey compare this slum with America and Americans,shey orie pe
Ori baba e ti daru.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by toujurs: 10:21pm On Feb 27
What does seyi tinubu knows. grin. This yoruba government is a clown.

First you took toke makinwa as item 7 for politicians, now it's seyi.

Clowns

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Mccullum: 10:22pm On Feb 27
FG government get time to explain.

Haters will always be hating..
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by popcykaylah(m): 10:23pm On Feb 27
2mch:

Ori baba e ti daru.
Lol.. my dad and I live In the uk .. light dey , shey you get light .. no wonder you are angry and typing jargon. .. Pele o, when you get a visa please respond.. elebi

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by lexy2014: 10:23pm On Feb 27
2mch:
Trump Children de run the Presidency sef and de enter deals for America for that matter. Wetin be travel? Let’s focus on moving the country forward and not looking for any small thing to use to bring down our country.

Even Biden drug addict son de do rubbish and nonsense even de collect bribe almost finish him papa presidency.

but I thought u said earlier that Seyi travelling to Qatar was necessary because Tinubu would be lonely in Qatar and needed a family member to talk to?

which one are you now saying again?

how will our focus on moving the country forward actually move the county forward if the person that was employed to move the country forward is not focusing on moving the country forward but is telling Nigerians to sacrifice while he wastes the country's resources on frivolities?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by tete7000(m): 10:23pm On Feb 27
illicit:
If my father is a president

I will go everywhere with him, if I don't have to work...

I like the part where you said if I don't have a work.
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by NaijaSumigan: 10:24pm On Feb 27
The bastards remember Trump and Obama but asked them if they stole the people's mandate to get to power.

Very soon, all these politicians will die terrible deaths and the masses will be liberated. You claim your son's and daughters are important but the minimum wage of Nigerians remain #30,000

Those son's and daughters of you politicians will die before your eyes

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by khattab02: 10:24pm On Feb 27
Abbeytoy:

If Konji carries am in the middle of the night, sey him wife no go dey there? His son is his first aid and most trusted one on that list.
hahahaha.. he preached cutting down cost naa...

Konji for 80 years man and grandpa??

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by SaLongs1(m): 10:25pm On Feb 27
2mch:

Trump na thief, ole jati jati!! Prison go soon be him portion omale buruku.
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by lexy2014: 10:25pm On Feb 27
Britishpea:

Maybe Na ignorance or bitterness or a quest to just wail Na in dey worry you lots I no know. But whatever it’s I love it when you wail, cry, mourn and howl. Your cry never start ooo. It’s loading.

When it’s your turn as a president just go to thr market and get an Aboki to travel with you because you don’t want people of little brains like you to talk. World leader travel with their children or families. Kim of Korea did it. Clinton traveled severally with her Chelsea daughter.

Me self if I be president my child go follow me anywhere.

Mumu pry 5 boy.

was Clinton providing jobs, running a surplus budget and reducing inflation or was he wrecking the economy, running a deficit and then telling Americans to sacrifice while he flew the world with Chelsea?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by wizelink(m): 10:25pm On Feb 27
Naija politicians too like to make one sided references. The presdos of those countries mentioned, why dey no reference how their economy be when dem dey travel with their family members. I believe they were beta and could easily visit with their family members but currently for Naija, the reverse is the case. Hardship don dey get grand children for naija

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by seunjungle1(m): 10:25pm On Feb 27
Ogbeni, if you're opportune to become a Nigeria president one day you can decided not to take any member of your family alongside on such journey. Awon alainironu Eda

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Emman08: 10:26pm On Feb 27
They're so quick to compare themselves with other world leaders, but distance themselves from their achievements grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by lexy2014: 10:26pm On Feb 27
Abbeytoy:

then he doesnt need all those appointees, from his personal aides to protocol and security. let his son do everything for him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by wiseoneking: 10:27pm On Feb 27
deji17:
Assuming Obi is the President and he added his gay son Oseloka among the entourage... Na gbege be that grin grin

Vivid Imagination..
Started to think of you are his sons partner since you are aware of his lifestyle. Coming out of closet? Obi is now the president that is forcing you to hunger and frustration?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" / We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.