Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar (43157 Views)

Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock / Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar / Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by paskal16: 10:28pm On Feb 27
What a stupid excuse

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by LegendHero(m): 10:28pm On Feb 27
G00dharddick:
Imagine Donald trump or Joe Biden going on a state visit and their sons decides to follow them. They would have both resigned or impeached ASAP if that happens. That's how sane society works!

But here, to imagine that some fools are defending this gross stupidity is astonishing

lol even Trump children go on official USA assignment. Most Obedients are unexposed kids.

There is nothing wrong in President brining their children on trips, no be Nigeria go first do am. USA dey do am steady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by nedekid: 10:30pm On Feb 27
Lolz,
Foto! be juju be that?
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by khattab02: 10:31pm On Feb 27
lexy2014:

was Clinton providing jobs, running a surplus budget and reducing inflation or was he destroying the economy, running a deficit and then telling Americans to sacrifice while he flew the world with Chelsea?
leave dem make dem dey support mumuism and cluelessness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by jaxxy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 27
it is completely wrong.
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by HRMK: 10:32pm On Feb 27
but how many people are representing PBAT on media?this looks more of bn overbloated to me anyway!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Orinechi: 10:33pm On Feb 27
Massiveglory:
They will always defend no matter how senseless and useless it sounds.
Orasanya report! Orasanya report noise everywhere.
I doubt if tinubu himself and his gang really understand the intricates of that report which is cutting cost of goverance.

In this jet age what kind of business are 38 people including 2 biological sons going to do in Qatar?

From the fuel subsidy removal, floating of the naira, orasanya report, etc It seems tinubu and his team look at the things PODATTI put out to do. Then he makes propaganda noise about it with no sincerity of heart, idea or purpose to do it.

Tinubu is a disaster with no plan or purpose who will sink Nigeria .
My 2cents.
Always shifting the goal post. What brought about Orasanya report that u just mentioned? Is the story about Orasanya report? Enemies of Nigeria will never find anything good in country. They don't want Nigeria to succeed but God pass all of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by blowjohn(m): 10:36pm On Feb 27
Noblechykk:
This is my problem with these useless people. They are always quick to mention things they do that other world leaders do but they will not mention things they do that other world leaders won't do. None of those he mention will approve 500 milion naira for just a committee sitting over minimum wage. None of them create extra MDA in times of economic crisis. Nonsense people

It will shock u that ern America spends more on such committees.

The difference is that money allocated for things are used for those things.
State governors use money meant for the people for the people.
There is accountancy.

No be by foreign trips abeg.
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by shegzee43: 10:37pm On Feb 27
fergie001:

O'tega Ogra
SSA to President Tinubu on Digital/New Me

Temitope Ajayi
SSA to President Tinubu on Media/Public Affairs

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/8014529/tinubus-sons-seyi-yinka-among#128678746

We make a fuss about everything, the reason why the government never takes us serious.
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Inosky(m): 10:37pm On Feb 27
They're living in affluence of taxpayers' money in a country where 90 % of her citizens don't have money to feed 3 times a day. I'm not surprised because I know from onset that a crim!nal has nothing to offer but to keep stealing and peddling propaganda for f00lish supporters to dance on.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Greattha: 10:42pm On Feb 27
See excuse...

You go fear "family side" na...

Nonsense and nonsense.

They're quick to mention western world leaders when it favours their stupidity...

When have the children of these world leaders flown about on the presidential jets on their own for ridiculous reasons like polo and photo tour?

Awon oniranu...asinwin oshi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by therajah: 10:45pm On Feb 27
That's the one they will see and see as no big deal.
But America's presidents pay for his own food and groceries, pay for his own designer wear, dry cleaning, pay for their own vacation accommodation, pay for entertaining guests.. all out of thier pockets
Follow these examples too...
Yet starting from LG chairman, commissioners, governors, and deputies, ministers, HOR members, senators, president, vice.... multi billions are allocated for all these...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by ValarDoharis: 10:47pm On Feb 27
They defended Buhari too but now shouting he handed over a dead economy to Tinubu. They're repeating exactly the same thing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Dexy4yah(m): 10:49pm On Feb 27
Abbeytoy:
Useless people will criticise everything just to prove a point.

What's wrong with going with wife and kid anywhere?

If Konji carries am in the middle of the night, sey him wife no go dey there? His son is his first aid and most trusted one on that list.
Sense is chasing you but you are running away.... werey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by IBB007: 10:50pm On Feb 27
Lol…we’re always comparing ourselves to first world countries when it comes to things like these

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by 2mch(m): 10:54pm On Feb 27
popcykaylah:

Lol.. my dad and I live In the uk .. light dey , shey you get light .. no wonder you are angry and typing jargon. .. Pele o, when you get a visa please respond.. elebi
If your papa ever know my papa, e go rababa for ground. UK na im you de use boast. Ori iwo ati baba e ti daru.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by predictor1: 10:55pm On Feb 27
Tinubu needs to tread carefully. The ground is slippery at the moment. A wise father curbs the extremes of his children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Jackson105: 11:05pm On Feb 27
Massiveglory:
I doubt if tinubu himself and his gang really understand the intricates of that report which is cutting cost of goverance.

In this jet age what kind of business are 38 people including 2 biological sons going to do in Qatar?

From the fuel subsidy removal, floating of the naira, orasanya report, etc It seems tinubu and his team look at the things PODATTI put out to do. Then he makes propaganda noise about it with no sincerity of heart, idea or purpose to do it.

My 2cents.

Loser keep crying, may it never stop
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Lapintoz50: 11:14pm On Feb 27
Opposition leader.....if you are not happy go to court.....

When Buhari was doing this, their people were deaf and dumb. If Atiku with 30 children would have done far worse....you won't hear pim....

Children born with 8

Massiveglory:

My 2cents.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by enemyofprogress: 11:16pm On Feb 27
I no see cook name inside the list o, abi who go cook for Tinubu when dem reach there?abi na mama put him go dey chop for there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Walz001: 11:17pm On Feb 27
Its not a bad idea if things arw working fine in the country
But we are told to endure and cut cost right

If the head doesnt cut cost how will the body cut cost
Like i do tell people that defend this old morons... are you going to tell me none of this politician even the President dont have dollars at home ... and we are shouting dollars is goung agains naira

As God say make black man too come reason with sense as human but we decide to reason with our yansh as animal way we be

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Empresa: 11:20pm On Feb 27
NFBI:
Which one is taxi payers?
Tax páyers, You suppose understand

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by CountinBlessins(m): 11:27pm On Feb 27
Yankee101:
And this is why a coup will happen

A private jet or first class ticket with hotel and estacode is more than $10000 or N16m or the salary of 300 soldiers in a month

So when you’re all in prison don’t expect any pity. You had it coming. You brought it upon yourselves

Exactly !!!! So will it be
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Uncletony(m): 11:29pm On Feb 27
Does Nigeria in way comparable to the economic power of those countries mentioned above?, Why are this fools so daft?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Lexusgs430: 11:30pm On Feb 27
Let's assume a Qatar delegation wants to visit Nigeria........ How many qatariens would be in the delegation.......

Now let's compare Qatar's GDP vs Nigeria's GDP.......

The Nigerian political class, are a bunch of wasteful, incompetent and senseless human beings.......

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Edoreborn: 11:34pm On Feb 27
UBA is doing damages to my small money wey I dey manage..imagine me want to transfer,,they will ask me to accept #6.98kobo charges everytime without successful transaction and if av 1000,,in d end na 600 go remain for my acct,,ds happens almost everyday..Tony elumelu o ni kure oo ati gbogbo eda ti o fi aye ni mekunu lara..

Mostly I can't even transfer day time except na 9t so while trying it severally thinking it would go not knowing those 6.98 charges applies for each try..I got to know ds yesterday after several months dem don do serious damages to my account..

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by 43Ronin: 11:35pm On Feb 27
Does the agbaya not have any other job to do apart from following daddy around. Is he not a grown man with his family abi is tinunus son now the defacto president?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Zeezenho: 11:36pm On Feb 27
illicit:
If my father is a president

I will go everywhere with him, if I don't have to work...

Yes but not with the countries money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Forkthiefnubu: 11:43pm On Feb 27
2mch:
Trump Children de run the Presidency sef and de enter deals for America for that matter. Wetin be travel? Let’s focus on moving the country forward and not looking for any small thing to use to bring down our country.

Even Biden drug addict son de do rubbish and nonsense even de collect bribe almost finish him papa presidency.
As long say na my fellow tribesman I go defend even if it very wrong I don’t care is the mentality of most u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by RickyJesus: 11:46pm On Feb 27
Hermesibiru:
Mmm
His son is gay, he can't.
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by IbnB: 11:47pm On Feb 27
fergie001:

O'tega Ogra
SSA to President Tinubu on Digital/New Media

Temitope Ajayi
SSA to President Tinubu on Media/Public Affairs

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/8014529/tinubus-sons-seyi-yinka-among#128678746

Nigeria now belongs to drug traffickers and their families

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by VaginaAcademic: 11:51pm On Feb 27
Malia and Sasha Obama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" / Kogi SDP Guber Candidate, Ajaka, Escapes Assassination As Campaign Turns Violent / Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.