Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar (43155 Views)

Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock / Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar / Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by adecz: 6:02am On Feb 28
❌❎❌❎❌

What has become clear about APC is
that all they know or care about is APC,
politics, politicians and and how to spend
money at the taxpayers expense..

They have nothing to offer citizens and
have no idea about governance or delivery
of democratic dividends.

They like living like kings but always as
citizens to be patient and bear with their
nonsense policies that lead to nowhere
but suffering and more suffering❗️❗️❗️😐😐😐

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Irony1: 6:11am On Feb 28
deji17:
Assuming Obi is the President and he added his gay son Oseloka among the entourage... Na gbege be that grin grin

Vivid Imagination..

You need help
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by badoh(m): 6:24am On Feb 28
Yankee101:
And this is why a coup will happen

A private jet or first class ticket with hotel and estacode is more than $10000 or N16m or the salary of 300 soldiers in a month

So when you’re all in prison don’t expect any pity. You had it coming. You brought it upon yourselves
You better don't use your mouth to put yourself into trouble. Don't think everyone in this public forum are ordinary people oo. There could be govt informants here as well. Let's be civil in our opinions and also criticize govt policies constructively.
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by badoh(m): 6:25am On Feb 28
Chicagograduate:
I pray Tinubu should not return as president but remain on exile.
So who will answer your prayer? Be deceiving yourself
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by nony43(m): 6:29am On Feb 28
Golan007:

Peter no get pikin.

The Pikin is not a thief like BAT and his family.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by ufotunang: 6:32am On Feb 28
When Tinubu told you nigerians it's my turn... what did you expect from him ?
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by arantess: 6:33am On Feb 28
nazicartel:
People that defended krankum kraankam. Balaba bulabu... What else won't they defend. You think you want this country to succeed morethan me ?.... Make una deh play chess with Nigeria thinking it's politics. When the board will shatter. Everybody will rest
They say others are emergency lovers of Nigeria, that they are the true patriots grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by ufotunang: 6:34am On Feb 28
They will tell nigerians to be patient and endure the hardship and hunger.....but see the money they will spend on Tinubu son to Qatar...billions of naira...
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Rooomage: 6:36am On Feb 28
Yankee101:
And this is why a coup will happen

A private jet or first class ticket with hotel and estacode is more than $10000 or N16m or the salary of 300 soldiers in a month

So when you’re all in prison don’t expect any pity. You had it coming. You brought it upon yourselves

You want coup to happen.
Do you even know that one of Abacha’s sons died in a presidential jet in 1996? This is under military government. You must be a kindergarten to think military government is what we need in Nigeria.
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by 2shure: 6:37am On Feb 28
God is not asleep. I said a plane crash would wipe out tinubu generation. Just wait and see. God is not stupid.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Ate247(m): 6:40am On Feb 28
For me I think its okay he son is with him anywhere he is. That is not an issue. You family is the only security you have.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by ufotunang: 6:54am On Feb 28
Is the president son idle and jobless...does he have is own work or job to do? ... what is his occupation ?
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Chuxx84: 6:56am On Feb 28
There's nothing wrong with president travelling with family member. Now they are giving examples of other countries president travelling with their family member, what about the achievements of these other countries why won't they copy it. Their educational system, hospitals, electricity, roads, water, housing.....etc

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by enemyofprogress: 6:58am On Feb 28
Must they go? The countries being used as yardsticks are far better than us in everything you can think of.

Bag of rice is now 82k,if you like go cook rub*bish for man house, dem go bea*t shege banza comot for ur body🙄
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by melodyogonna(m): 7:10am On Feb 28
Is that the norm in Nigeria? Look at the fools Nigerians voted for
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Fearurcreeator: 7:11am On Feb 28
2mch:
Trump Children de run the Presidency sef and de enter deals for America for that matter. Wetin be travel? Let’s focus on moving the country forward and not looking for any small thing to use to bring down our country.

Even Biden drug addict son de do rubbish and nonsense even de collect bribe almost finish him papa presidency.
People wey m*mu and can criticize most are those wey go school here ... The mum* gan no be small...
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Theevilone(m): 7:12am On Feb 28
2mch:
Trump Children de run the Presidency sef and de enter deals for America for that matter. Wetin be travel? Let’s focus on moving the country forward and not looking for any small thing to use to bring down our country.

Even Biden drug addict son de do rubbish and nonsense even de collect bribe almost finish him papa presidency.

Let’s focus on moving the country forward and overlook extravagant governance when Nigerians are suffering?
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by sweetkev(m): 7:14am On Feb 28
2mch:

You are one of the enemies of the poor masses. Well that's what put food on your table but time will tell.
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by chinecherem97974: 7:19am On Feb 28
Benefits of been the president's son, so am not surprised.....Benefits of been the president's son, so am not surprised........
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by hodestruth: 7:23am On Feb 28
The inclusion is to show them his secret investments which no one knew about where they are and the new ones to be negotiated, remember Abacha, the late head of state, never traveled outside the country, during his rule except to Liberia, yet he was able to loot that huge through his son, if Abacha can do that as a military man, how much more the man who have been on such a game all his life, he is totally aware of his damaged image abroad through his association with none family members, sorry there's nothing you people can talk or do, he had learned from experience and careful now, remember also he told us that he is a master strategists, carry go jagaban, nothing meega
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:23am On Feb 28
Scholace:
at least your naija is dead and a shit hole. UK is miles ahead your dead country in all ramification
the same uk that exploited nigeria and som parts of Africa during colonialism na im u de take boast so...
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by popcykaylah(m): 7:26am On Feb 28
2mch:

If your papa ever know my papa, e go rababa for ground. UK na im you de use boast. Ori iwo ati baba e ti daru.
Pele omo baba olowo wey dey for trenches .. bet you can't even afford a decent house ...
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Jeje247: 7:41am On Feb 28
This is the picture of the Canadian pm and family these fools used as comparison. A young wife who would need steady oiling and kids who are just catching fun. If you dig deep, you will find out that he's paying their travel fees himself.
The nicompoos deemed him fit to compare to a son that is old enough to be a grandfather, following his dad around like a poorly fed puppy using state funds

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by mechanics(m): 7:49am On Feb 28
But I thought he gave the go ahead not to travel with much aides again, why such number of aides now?
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by illicit(m): 8:07am On Feb 28
Zeezenho:

Yes but not with the countries money.

With the counties money

They made my father president

I am entitled to travel with my father
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by sweetkev(m): 8:10am On Feb 28
Edoreborn:
UBA is doing damages to my small money wey I dey manage..imagine me want to transfer,,they will asked me to accept #6.98kobo charges everytime without successful transaction and if av 1000,,in d end na 600 go remain for my acct,,ds happens almost everyday..Tony elumelu o ni kure oo ati gbogbo eda ti o fi aye ni mekunu lara..

Mostly I can't even transfer day time except na 9t so while trying it severally thinking it would go not knowing those 6.98 charges applies for each try..I got to know ds yesterday after several months dem don do serious damages to my account..
Tony will use your money to buy more private jets and go for vacation with his family. grin
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by IfnobeGod20: 8:16am On Feb 28
I thought the Qatar trip is mainly on government business and not private or family business. I beg to ask, what is the function of Seyi and his sibling on the journey and what impact would they make on the economy when they come back to Nigeria? What is their portfolios or what ministry are they representing?
Secondly, they asked us to endure the prevailing hardship but spend lavishly and unabated with no restrain. Cutting cost is not applicable to them but only applicable to the less privileged in the society. May God punish the devil in them and shame all that are support this unethical move by Tinubu and his cotravellers. You preach one thing but do another thing, what is the correlation?
God why are the people like this in this country, speak with double mouth? No wonder the country is sinking everyday because of untruthfulness of mankind.
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Okoroawusa: 8:18am On Feb 28
Seyi and Yinka will be part of the delegation to Qatar and if you don't like it go and kill yourself
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by G00dharddick: 8:18am On Feb 28
Bliztzer:

Nigeria is not sane society. America is working, is Nigeria working?

Your president and his son will be spending money recklessly while their people facing hardship for the past few weeks now power supply is now a rocket science. No light, no fuel, no salary increment. In fact everything is "No" .

Be truthfully to yourself: tell me what is working fine in this country?

Which one is your president? You mistake me for a Tinubu supporter or what?

Dude Tinubu isn't our president!
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by G00dharddick: 8:22am On Feb 28
Raskimonojendor:
Trump is a very bad example. His kids were flying around the world on tax payer's funds.

Where has his kids flown to? Do they all have houses overseas like seyi Tinubu?
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Okoroawusa: 8:22am On Feb 28
2shure:
God is not asleep. I said a plane crash would wipe out tinubu generation. Just wait and see. God is not stupid.
Your God that couldn't stop him from being president now has the power to crash his plane? If dem born your God well make him try am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC / Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos / Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.