Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar (43156 Views)

Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock / Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar / Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by AmazingELixir: 11:52pm On Feb 27
Massiveglory:
They will always defend no matter how senseless and useless it sounds.
Orasanya report! Orasanya report noise everywhere.
I doubt if tinubu himself and his gang really understand the intricates of that report which is cutting cost of goverance.

In this jet age what kind of business are 38 people including 2 biological sons going to do in Qatar?

From the fuel subsidy removal, floating of the naira, orasanya report, etc It seems tinubu and his team look at the things PODATTI put out to do. Then he makes propaganda noise about it with no sincerity of heart, idea or purpose to do it.

Tinubu is a disaster with no plan or purpose, fully heading to sink Nigeria .
My 2cents.

undecided

Youngman will you die in lamentations......abi was it in your village Jeremiah composed the book of Lamentation we see in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by drsibz66(m): 11:53pm On Feb 27
Massiveglory:
I doubt if tinubu himself and his gang really understand the intricates of that report which is cutting cost of goverance.

In this jet age what kind of business are 38 people including 2 biological sons going to do in Qatar?

From the fuel subsidy removal, floating of the naira, orasanya report, etc It seems tinubu and his team look at the things PODATTI put out to do. Then he makes propaganda noise about it with no sincerity of heart, idea or purpose to do it.

My 2cents.

Don't know why thunder can't just do the need to the Jet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Originalsly: 12:02am On Feb 28
2mch:

Trump Children de run the Presidency sef and de enter deals for America for that matter. Wetin be travel? Let’s focus on moving the country forward and not looking for any small thing to use to bring down our country.

Even Biden drug addict son de do rubbish and nonsense even de collect bribe almost finish him papa presidency.

It is true their children can do what they want ... but there are consequences. Spending taxpayers money for non official matter is a ticket to prison. Normal thing abroad?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by GenFunction: 12:03am On Feb 28
so theres SA NEW MEDIA ND SA DIGITAL MEDIA,interesting!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by kikake: 12:12am On Feb 28
Tinubu people see themselves as most sophisticated, but they are actually most sophistiWretched in mindset.
People who call other Nigerians strangers in a part of Nigeria.

Qatar is a tiny country compared to Nigeria; Qatar's industrial strength doubtful.

Tinubu people are merely going to Qatar for another wasteful endeavour.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by 2mch(m): 12:15am On Feb 28
Originalsly:

It is true their children can do what they want ... but there are consequences. Spending taxpayers money for non official matter is a ticket to prison. Normal thing abroad?
What you are posting is nothing. Trumps Son-inlaw was unofficial foreign minister when he was President. His daughter and sons had more say than the VP and nothing has happened to them till date. Nothing is happening to Hunter either. Trump is just being witchhaunted but he will still become the President of America.

I will not support Tinubu appointing his son’s in any capacity. But just occupying empty seats in private jet is not really a big deal. When their father is on official visits they will probably stay in the same house and eat the same meals. I don’t see the big deal.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by charlizonto: 12:19am On Feb 28
Just like you defended the bullion van entering his mansion abi?

Weldone!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by kikake: 12:22am On Feb 28
2mch:

What you are posting is nothing. Trumps Son-inlaw was unofficial foreign minister when he was President. His daughter and sons had more say than the VP and nothing has happened to them till date. Nothing is happening to Hunter either. Trump is just being witchhaunted but he will still become the President of America.

I will not support Tinubu appointing his son’s in any capacity. But just occupying empty seats in private jet is not really a big deal. When their father is on official visits they will probably stay in the same house and eat the same meals. I don’t see the big deal.
Same way you people fended off Tinubu's drug trafficking and certificate scandals; and defended his APC stealing two presidential elections in Nigeria. Kwontinue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by 2mch(m): 12:24am On Feb 28
kikake:

Same way you people fended off Tinubu's drug trafficking and certificate scandals; and defended his APC stealing two presidential elections in Nigeria. Kwontinue.
It has been proven false. You people keep embarrassing yourselves. Where is your proof for this drug trafficking and certificate scandal? Or the US court that Siddiqi aka Atiku took the case to when he lost the election are crazy? Or is it The mental patient called David Hundeyin who has embarrassed all of you and lied on global stage yet you refuse to get sense.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by obuneme: 12:31am On Feb 28
B*stards!!! Always defending rubbish!!!
Buhari is 100 times better than Tinubu. Would Buhari have included his son, Yusuf, if it were his tenure?
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by KORLAR(m): 12:33am On Feb 28
Massiveglory:

My 2cents.

You will cry tire.
When it’s your turn leave your family behind.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by tianshie(m): 12:33am On Feb 28
2mch:
Trump Children de run the Presidency sef and de enter deals for America for that matter. Wetin be travel? Let’s focus on moving the country forward and not looking for any small thing to use to bring down our country.

Even Biden drug addict son de do rubbish and nonsense even de collect bribe almost finish him papa presidency.

Uneducated, piss-poor, internet rats with their woo-woo takes again. Trump was heavily criticized by the country for employing his son-in-law, Jared, in the White House. And his kids did no deals for America, because they were not authorized to, and do not work for the American government. It was his daughter in fact who got plenty patents for HERSELF from the Chinese government as a result of her father's influence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Originalsly: 12:34am On Feb 28
2mch:

Trump's son can have as much say as he wants ... can jet in and out whenever and wherever he wants.... but just can't be on taxpayers expense.... not even a meal. I hear you ... you don't see the big deal if there are empty seats on the jet .... I guess you... the President and a lot of politicians see eye to eye .... and we wonder why the corruption continues.... is not a big deal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by KORLAR(m): 12:36am On Feb 28
Noblechykk:
This is my problem with these useless people. They are always quick to mention things they do that other world leaders do but they will not mention things they do that other world leaders won't do. None of those he mention will approve 500 milion naira for just a committee sitting over minimum wage. None of them create extra MDA in times of economic crisis. Nonsense people

Seems you know how much others budget, maybe you should enlighten us.

Y’all act like the people of those other countries you speak of are perfect and don’t have anything their citizens complain of.

You people will compare everything with countries abroad but our leaders can’t copy same.

Tell me which of the reasons mentioned is untenable.

Until we as citizens learn not to major in the minors, leaders will always get away with not doing their primary duties.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by OgideAgu: 12:38am On Feb 28
No Igbo man there...not tomorrow una go say make we come protest
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by grandstar(m): 12:49am On Feb 28
Yankee101:
And this is why a coup will happen

A private jet or first class ticket with hotel and estacode is more than $10000 or N16m or the salary of 300 soldiers in a month

So when you’re all in prison don’t expect any pity. You had it coming. You brought it upon yourselves

If you wish for a coup, the suffering will be far worse than this eventually.

The country presently needs tough reforms like the full deregulation of the petrol price and that of electricity.

The military will junk this for the purpose to remain popular.

Yes, Yemi Cardoso botch the floating of the Naira which led to the free fall of the Naira and the attendant inflation that followed it, but does not justify a coup by opportunistic soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by 3seriez(m): 12:57am On Feb 28
fergie001:

O'tega Ogra
SSA to President Tinubu on Digital/New Media

Temitope Ajayi
SSA to President Tinubu on Media/Public Affairs

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/8014529/tinubus-sons-seyi-yinka-among#128678746

And the memo's are still leaking 🤣

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Krankhead: 1:10am On Feb 28
Chicagograduate:
I pray Tinubu should not return as president but remain on exile.
Remember waht you wish and pray for. Those that wish BAT dead during the election have all.gone. if anything happens to BAT, maybe you don't know that OBi will never be president. .Shettimais the vice....If election is conducted 20 times. Obill will never win.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by 2mch(m): 1:12am On Feb 28
tianshie:

Uneducated, piss-poor, internet rats with their woo-woo takes again. Trump was heavily criticized by the country for employing his son-in-law, Jared, in the White House. And his kids did no deals for America, because they were not authorized to, and do not work for the American government. It was his daughter in fact who got plenty patents for HERSELF from the Chinese government as a result of her father's influence.
You are insane. You confuse me for your father. Google might help you idiot. Who was Jared Kushner before Trump became President? A spoilt nobody who married Trumps daughter. You better be sure before you come to a Nigerian forum to talk nonsense you think we are as stupid as you and all your family members here?

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/president-trumps-ultimate-deal-to-end-the-israeli-palestinian-conflict/

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by fabolouz1(m): 1:24am On Feb 28
The president is just surrounded by hypocrites and opportunists and none of them cares if the country works or not as long as they are getting a slice of the proverbial national cake.
He will be lucky to survive four years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Juniorangel(m): 1:50am On Feb 28
Una go explain tire no evidence

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by tianshie(m): 2:00am On Feb 28
2mch:

You are insane. You confuse me for your father. Google might help you idiot. Who was Jared Kushner before Trump became President? A spoilt nobody who married Trumps daughter. You better be sure before you come to a Nigerian forum to talk nonsense you think we are as stupid as you and all your family members here?

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/president-trumps-ultimate-deal-to-end-the-israeli-palestinian-conflict/

You're a goofball. An absolute fruitcake. Previously you were arguing FOR tRump and now you're so brain-damaged from my takedown you forget what side you're on? What a dumbf-ck.
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by 2mch(m): 2:02am On Feb 28
tianshie:

You're a goofball. An absolute fruitcake. Previously you were arguing FOR tRump and now you're so brain-damaged from my takedown you forget what side you're on? What a dumbf-ck.
You are a crazy dumbass. I thought you said he did not use his family members. I do not have time to post how he used Ivanka today. But I see what I posted about Jared shut you the hell up. The point is, it’s not new that family members accompany Presidents on trips and Trump’s family were very involved in his Presidency without being elected. Does not mean I hate Trump. STFU Fool.
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by OChimex: 2:02am On Feb 28
2mch:

Just shut up and stop comparing great America with Nigeria.
First, there is a saying that goes this way, " when a flying bird flaps its wings, you will know the tree it will perch."
Tinibu said he is cutting the cost of government, yet he goes to a fucking meeting with 1k people including people who have no business with the trip. Mind you, all their expensive hotel accommodations and estacodes/ allowance are covered by public money.
How is this cutting the cost of governance?
Trump family or Biden son, can never be sponsored with taxpayers money, the system won't approve that. The president can't lay hands on money, there are agencies and offices that take care of that.
The bribe you hear in the govt here is, kickbacks, gifts and donations, not that someone steals from public purse. No that.
America is rich and don't beg for money, but una country want to go beg qatar for money dey carry 1k people dey go, how will dey see them.
Imagine person wan come beg you for money carry IPhone show up?
If you are poor coming to beg money, come like a poor man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by 2mch(m): 2:04am On Feb 28
OChimex:

Just shut up and stop comparing great America with Nigeria.
First, there is a saying that goes this way, " when a flying bird flaps its wings, you will know the tree it will perch."
Tinibu said he is cutting the cost of government, yet he goes to a fucking meeting with 1k people including people who have no business with the trip. Mind you, all their expensive hotel accommodations and estacodes/ allowance are covered by public money.
How is this cutting the cost of governance?
Trump family or Biden son, can never be sponsored with taxpayers money, the system won't approve that. The president can't lay hands on money, there are agencies and offices that take care of that.
The bribe you hear in the govt here is, kickbacks, gifts and donations, not that someone steals from public purse. No that.
America is rich and don't beg for money, but una country want to go beg qatar for money dey carry 1k people dey go, how will dey see them.
Imagine person wan come beg you for money carry IPhone show up?
If you are poor coming to beg money, come like a poor man.
Everybody is talking. Church rat show face.
Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by racerve(m): 2:08am On Feb 28
2mch:

Continue making excuses for your masters. One day they might notice and give you scraps from their table.

Till then, keep up the good work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by OChimex: 2:09am On Feb 28
2mch:

Everybody is talking. Church rat show face.
Look my profile, I can feed your entire generation.
The way you guys reason is just so annoying.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by HeroicMeastro: 2:32am On Feb 28
fergie001:

O'tega Ogra
SSA to President Tinubu on Digital/New Media

Temitope Ajayi
SSA to President Tinubu on Media/Public Affairs

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/8014529/tinubus-sons-seyi-yinka-among#128678746
Na only him wuna wan make him go?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by SHNAYAJO: 2:42am On Feb 28
Is this the cutting down on the cost of governance?
Tinubu & sons Nigeria Limited

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by seguno2: 2:49am On Feb 28
Yankee101:
And this is why a coup will happen

A private jet or first class ticket with hotel and estacode is more than $10000 or N16m or the salary of 300 soldiers in a month

So when you’re all in prison don’t expect any pity. You had it coming. You brought it upon yourselves

Is it not a coup in January 1966 that opened the door for Obasanjo and Buhari to be military dictators who were recycled into civilian presidents for 16 of the last 25 years of democracy?

Why do you limit yourself to military dictators as the only way to prosecute and punish politicians who are corrupt? Will the military usurpers also jail all your relatives and friends who are in political office at the local and state levels as legislators or LGA chairman and governor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by Yankee101: 3:10am On Feb 28
It’s not about me, I’ll eat whoever is president, but should my stomach alone be my consideration? My stomach is not my god
It’s about the future and generations to come
If it continues like this Somalia will be a joke

seguno2:

Is it not a coup in January 1966 that opened the door for Obasanjo and Buhari to be military dictators who were recycled into civilian presidents for 16 of the last 25 years of democracy?

Why do you limit yourself to military dictators as the only way to prosecute and punish politicians who are corrupt? Will the military usurpers also jail all your relatives and friends who are in political office at the local and state levels as legislators or LGA chairman and governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar by HRMK: 3:12am On Feb 28
which other sons apart from #seyi?it is very important to put up a good probe into how classified informations got exposed to the public in the presidency!they are either pdp or lp supporters!MOLES!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos / Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" / 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.