Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years (16677 Views)

Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) / FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) / Seplat, NNPC To Establish $700m Gas Plant In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by Thinktwicemybro: 7:39am On Feb 28
siraj1402:
We will surly get there.
Pigeon peas popularly called fiofio, agbugbu, waken-turawa or otinli in Yoruba is needed.
Connect me on 08036534549.
Ritualist what are you using such fetish items for? That's you people kill innocent humans and animals for good luck charms that never bring luck to you.
Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by nioms: 7:40am On Feb 28
iHart:
you no dey tire to create new account everyday just to dey beg online?
Help is not coming sir. I really need help.
Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by lexy2014: 7:42am On Feb 28
Omenlon:
shocked ask your governor how much he is collecting now from FAAC.

that is not what I asked you.

what are the benefits of subsidy removal?
Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by kikake: 7:45am On Feb 28
Kingdavid579:
Given that our nation's economy relies solely on consumption, wouldn't it be feasible for the federal and state governments to establish world-class factories and large-scale production companies, and subsequently privatize them to facilitate smooth operation and job creation?

Taking practical steps like this could significantly enhance Nigeria's economy, as opposed to mere rhetoric.

Every minister, governor, and leader in Nigeria has continually discussed measures to improve our economy, yet there's been a lack of tangible action.

Additionally, why not organize exportation-oriented educational materials, seminars, and workshops for the public? We have abundant agricultural products that individuals and SMEs can export, earning valuable hard currency in return.

No. It's APC government solely on gas and crude oil in the Niger delta region. Diversification of the economy is no go area for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by poiZon: 7:49am On Feb 28
siraj1402:
We will surly get there.
Pigeon peas popularly called fiofio, agbugbu, waken-turawa or otinli in Yoruba is needed.
Connect me on 08036534549.
Akpabio can do the work well
Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by nairalanda1(m): 7:53am On Feb 28
nioms:

Good morning my beautiful and powerful comrades. I want to seek your favor this morning on behalf of my wife. She's presently feeding our new born and needs food. We're presently out of work and helpless. Will appreciate anything. Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.

8 547 5 89 47 9
WĒMa
Adegoke

Tell us the truth, you don't have a wife,do you?
Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by SolarEngr(m): 7:55am On Feb 28
President Tinubu's decision to remove the petroleum subsidy is undoubtedly a bold move towards long-term energy security. While acknowledging the short-term challenges, it's crucial to explore sustainable alternatives like solar energy. Embracing clean and renewable sources not only contributes to environmental well-being but also offers economic benefits. Let's encourage a national dialogue on diversifying our energy mix for a brighter, greener future. #CleanEnergy #SolarPower 🌞

Check my profile and thread on Solar Energy to know more.
Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by Kingdavid579(m): 7:58am On Feb 28
kikake:

No. It's APC government solely on gas and crude oil in the Niger delta region. Diversification of the economy is no go area for them.

Nigeria possesses all the necessary elements to become a paradise, but our leaders are consistently dragging us backward.

Their actions have extinguished the flame of patriotism among the common citizens.

1 Like

Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by Okoroawusa: 7:58am On Feb 28
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by nioms: 7:59am On Feb 28
nairalanda1:

Tell us the truth, you don't have a wife,do you?
I'm married with children sir
Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by able20(m): 8:00am On Feb 28
Dollyak:
I can't believe i am saying this, but based on recent moves and policies, Tinubu's government may end up being the best ever in the history of naija. He needs to be more sensitive though and get tough on corruption.
When the foundation of the mansion is faulty, no amount of repairs at the roof will save the building.
Tinubu himself is highly corrupt and he is surrounded with friends and associates who believed in corruption
Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by coputa(m): 8:04am On Feb 28
Dollyak:
I can't believe i am saying this, but based on recent moves and policies, Tinubu's government may end up being the best ever in the history of naija. He needs to be more sensitive though and get tough on corruption.
This project was not started by Bola Tinubu administration.

1 Like

Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by BarrElChapo(m): 8:05am On Feb 28
Dollyak:

😂😂😂😂
Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by Bullfallo(m): 8:20am On Feb 28
We are still in February and the project have been completed in march.
Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by essienisrael5(m): 8:23am On Feb 28
Na agbado urchin na, I just confirmed the name

iHart:
you no dey tire to create new account everyday just to dey beg online?
Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by Newton1045: 8:30am On Feb 28
Dangote refinery
We never a drop of fuel
Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by Cmanforall: 8:32am On Feb 28
nazicartel:
Let me get something. They will be transporting the gas from Rivers/Edo to the North abi?. .. Anyway, that's not my issue.... The govt should just hands off on anything related to gas. They should privatize them after much scrutiny. They keep some percentages in all the companies.... The govt can't do anything good.... $700m would've been used for something good

And SS politicians are allowing this

1 Like

Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:47am On Feb 28
BBIA:
grin

Haters will soon come to wail grin

Can you please shut up for once with this "wailers" talk every time. I am Igbo and not everyone of us wails everytime the federal government executes a project that is worthy of mention. Your political affiliation should'nt sync your brain to start behaving petty and calling out wailers everytime. Move on bro, life is a billion times more than playing tribalism on social media. As an Igbo guy, I applaud the project execution and hope it benefits the masses one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by morgstreme: 9:00am On Feb 28
nazicartel:
Let me get something. They will be transporting the gas from Rivers/Edo to the North abi?... Anyway, that's not my issue.... The govt should just hands off on anything related to gas. They should privatize them after much scrutiny. They keep some percentages in all the companies.... The govt can't do anything good.... $700m would've been used for something good

You are such a PAINED, uninformed, cretinous juvenile throwing darts at the wrong target .
Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by morgstreme: 9:02am On Feb 28
BBIA:
grin

Just like that foolery called nazicartel above.

1 Like

Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by morgstreme: 9:04am On Feb 28
AuthegaPRIMUS:
Audio

Is the name of your life..
Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by morgstreme: 9:05am On Feb 28
HAH:
But subsidy is still being paid now with dollar at 1500

Paid to who,slowpoke?
Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by BBIA: 9:05am On Feb 28
morgstreme:

Just like that foolery called nazicartel above.
they must find fault with even positive things as long as its not the regime they want.
Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by commoditiesnig: 9:06am On Feb 28
Good news.. Commendable!
Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by kolexy(m): 9:40am On Feb 28
nazicartel:
Let me get something. They will be transporting the gas from Rivers/Edo to the North abi?... Anyway, that's not my issue.... The govt should just hands off on anything related to gas. They should privatize them after much scrutiny. They keep some percentages in all the companies.... The govt can't do anything good.... $700m would've been used for something good

The government is only providing the infrastructure required to transport gas produced by Oil companies. Nobody will make that investment if the government does not.

1 Like

Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by Bimpe29: 9:46am On Feb 28
It will be better
Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by john1101(m): 9:46am On Feb 28
Kingdavid579:
Given that our nation's economy relies solely on consumption, wouldn't it be feasible for the federal and state governments to establish world-class factories and large-scale production companies, and subsequently privatize them to facilitate smooth operation and job creation?

Taking practical steps like this could significantly enhance Nigeria's economy, as opposed to mere rhetoric.

Every minister, governor, and leader in Nigeria has continually discussed measures to improve our economy, yet there's been a lack of tangible action.

Additionally, why not organize exportation-oriented educational materials, seminars, and workshops for the public? We have abundant agricultural products that individuals and SMEs can export, earning valuable hard currency in return.

It just common sense I don't know if an evil spirit resides In the heart and minds of our old leaders.

1 Like

Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by Panda7(m): 10:34am On Feb 28
I will only applaud this if this can make the price of gas fall to #300 naira, else the government is running a loose economic, imagine the economy a decreased gas price would have brought in.
Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by PHAYOL81: 11:36am On Feb 28
Good
Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by es144000: 12:51pm On Feb 28
Where will the gas come from? With the reduction in oil production we can't meet 50% of our LNG requirements, also the electricity generating plants can't get enough gas. Now we are talking about the AKK pipeline receiving gas.

1 Like

Re: FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years by IGBOSON1: 1:40pm On Feb 28
BBIA:
grin

Is your conscience worrying you!?

I know it’s not lost on you how Buhari sharply found/borrowed billions of dollars to finance a project that primarily benefits the muslim core north! See how they rushed to complete the project in record time…and this is despite all the insecurity that’s rampant all over the north! Conversely, i remember how the ‘excuse of insecurity’ in the south-east was given for why the Buhari gov’t wasn’t keen on upgrading the rail transport infrastructure in the region like they did for the north and south-west! Of course showing pepper to those who Buhari claimed gave him 5% votes wasn’t the reason….how dare anyone think Buhari would descend to such primordial and vindictive levels when he’s been nothing but fair and just to all regions/ethnicities!

And returning to the issue of rail infrastructural upgrade that billions of dollars were borrowed to facilitate, and which ALL Nigerians will pay back….i hope you’re enjoying the sexy new stations, rail tracks and diesel trains provided only in the south-west and north? You need to see the cut-price/cheapass one they’re doing for us between Port Harcourt and Aba…..one track cobbled together in haste! We have to make do with that seeing as all the money finished after the south-west and north got their sexy new upgrades! wink

From 1970 to date, the Nigerian state has located no billion dollar federally-enabled project anywhere in the south-east/Alaigbo, and the only time we see anything federal is when a initiative/project is being distributed equally amongst all the geo-political zones or when they’re constructing pipes or oil wells to suck the oyel and gas out of the region! The 2nd Niger bridge some would want to point to straddles two zones….took a quarter or more of a century to start…is still not completed as we speak….and will be tolled!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat / PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate / Sanwo-olu Hails ‘enigmatic’ Tinubu At 71

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.