Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) (9578 Views)

She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) / 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by Ourtruth247: 9:45pm On Feb 28
Capitol buildings

The US capitol building is the home of Congress. It was built in the 1800s but yet no construction photos from that time period. Only construction photos you see are renovation photos from the mid 20th century.

The US capitol building isn't the only one in America. And it isn't the only one in the world. Buildings like this are scattered across the world and served an important purpose for the pre-reset civilizations. But because they looked a certain way, our controllers converted them to administrative buildings.

However there is a popular capitol building that isn't an administrative building. It isn't shaped like a typical church but for some reason was converted into a church: It's the Sistine chapel.

I posted images of the Sistene chapel and Congress busing side by side for comparison. One was built in the 15th century and the other was built in the 19th century. Same style, same signature.

But it's the ceilings of these two buildings that holds the truth.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by TheGreatIYANU: 10:05pm On Feb 28
Lol, op your supplier gave you the wrong mix. Ever heard of the word MASONRY?

I guess the oldest temple in Ethiopia was also a building before it became a mountain then back to a building.

Lmao!

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by okoroemeka(m): 10:12pm On Feb 28
ITbomb:

At the point of death, the last conscious organ to shut down is hearing. That means minutes after you have been pronounced death, you still hear around you.
Afterwards, either of these happens
1. You will experience a white flash and total loss of consciousness (which maybe the reset), or
2. You continue in a conscious dreamlike state (maybe forever)

But then, what do I even know?
anybody that claims to know what happens after death is ignorant,nobody knows,but you can use your imagination and start from the beginning of your life to know how death will be,it is just a vast nothingness of no conscious thoughts,our consciousness and awareness as human beings has made us weave myths and legends about death ,but the probability of us be born is so huge that to die on Earth is a privilege for the select few,just imagine what you remember or know when you are still a foetus and that is how death will be like

2 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by Ourtruth247: 10:14pm On Feb 28
Nudity in the church

Have you ever seen the ceiling of the Sistine chapel? I attached a photo below. It's strewn with paintings of nude people..

Now in the context of a church it seems off, but in the context of the art and buildings we agree are from the pre-reset advanced civilization, it's not out of place. This is the kind of art they crafted into their structures. This is the way they painted.

Most of the art we see from the renaissance period are their art, hence why they still marvel us today, and that's the same art we see in these images.

The Sistine chapel is said to have been built in the 1400s on the instruction of the pope. The Christians of the 1400s took their religion more seriously than we do today. They could go to war for their religion and punish by death people who went against it's teachings. So how is it that the pope allowed nudity to be portrayed in the ceiling of his church?

Well the answer is simple. The pope didn't instruct this building to be built. It was already there along with the nude paintings. The building was found and turned into a church.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by Damian911: 10:15pm On Feb 28
okoroemeka:
first I admire your inquisitive and fertile imaginations but what you must realize is that the Earth has never been visited by any aliens or ever have an advanced civilization,the universe is far too big even for your imagination to comprehend,our nearest star the alpha proxima is roughly 5 light years away,which means that a craft traveling at 300,000 Kim per second will take 5 years to reach Earth,this is from our nearest planetary system,now how can a civilization that had such advanced tech will come to Earth to dig burrows in mountains and hills like rats,drag stones to build pyramids and other feats our ancient ancestors accomplished that we find impossible today,the Earth is just a grain of sand on a beach compared to the vastness of the universe,even the powers of God recorded in the Bible is inconsequential compared to the universe
Help me tell am o
Na too much sci Fi and unbridled imagination wan kill the Op

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by oneda(m): 10:16pm On Feb 28
okoroemeka:
anybody that claims to know what happens after death is ignorant, nobody knows,but you can use your imagination and start from the beginning of your life to know how death will be,it is just a vast nothingness of no conscious thoughts,our consciousness and awareness as human beings has made us weave myths and legends about death ,but the probability of us be born is so huge that to die on Earth is a privilege for the select few,just imagine what you remember or know when you are still a foetus and that is how death will be like
And then you went on to tell us that you know that it's vast nothingness. You're ignorant and that's confirmed by you

5 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by okoroemeka(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28
Ourtruth247:

When I talk of advanced civilizations, I'm referring to advanced human civilizations. I never mentioned anything about aliens.
this current generation is the most advanced human beings has ever been since the dawn of mankind,xwhat you are referring to advanced civilization is nothing but crude and primitive compares to what is possible today,that a king can order half of the male population in his kingdom to lift a 1200 ton stone in the Baalbek temples in Lebanon is not advanced but for NASA to launch a space craft from Earth which is a moving platform and move 7 years in space to rendezvous with an asteriod which is another moving platform and collect rock samples and all controlled on Earth millions of miles away is what I call advanced science

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by okoroemeka(m): 10:39pm On Feb 28
HellVictorinho6:

There is no universe

you are still thinking like the papists of the Inquisition era that believed the Earth is the centre of the universe,little did they know that Earth is like a grain of salt in a trailer load of salt when compared to the vastness and infinity of the universe

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:47pm On Feb 28
okoroemeka:
you are still thinking like the papists of the Inquisition era that believed the Earth is the centre of the universe,little did they know that Earth is like a grain of salt in a atrailer load of salt when compared to the vastness and infinity of the universe

Howz dis related undecided
Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by nigeriansamurai(m): 12:33am On Feb 29
HellVictorinho6:

Howz dis related undecided
nna men Please @okoroemeka please let the op. Preach his mind dont derail or try to take over. you can make a thread for your own theories and facts, even if you think the op isnt correct theres still alot we can learn... Thx
Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by Upcomingdad67: 1:53am On Feb 29
okoroemeka:
this current generation is the most advanced human beings has ever been since the dawn of mankind,xwhat you are referring to advanced civilization is nothing but crude and primitive compares to what is possible today,that a king can order half of the male population in his kingdom to lift a 1200 ton stone in the Baalbek temples in Lebanon is not advanced but for NASA to launch a space craft from Earth which is a moving platform and move 7 years in space to rendezvous with an asteriod which is another moving platform and collect rock samples and all controlled on Earth millions of miles away is what I call advanced science

😂 You know nothing. We never even near advancement
Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by Georgekyrian(m): 2:07am On Feb 29
Let’s go oga
Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by gbadexy(m): 3:23am On Feb 29
okoroemeka:
first I admire your inquisitive and fertile imaginations but what you must realize is that the Earth has never been visited by any aliens or ever have an advanced civilization,the universe is far too big even for your imagination to comprehend,our nearest star the alpha proxima is roughly 5 light years away,which means that a craft traveling at 300,000 Kim per second will take 5 years to reach Earth,this is from our nearest planetary system,now how can a civilization that had such advanced tech will come to Earth to dig burrows in mountains and hills like rats,drag stones to build pyramids and other feats our ancient ancestors accomplished that we find impossible today,the Earth is just a grain of sand on a beach compared to the vastness of the universe,even the powers of God recorded in the Bible is inconsequential compared to the universe
You have correct brain matter. Unfortunately lots of impressionable easily swayed youths here wanting to believe the seemingly easy way.
I think Islam gives an insight to how infinite the universe is. We say lord of the heavens and earth. We are told man is made from clay, jinns from flameless fire and angels from light. Those things the op posted are very minor things jinns can do and they are creatures of the almighty like us. Some say Solomon in the bible made use of them to build some edifice.
An excerpt on angels and perspective of vastness of the universe in Islam;

Angels and Their Travels
BY ZAID SHAH
Heavenly Message Bearers of Allah ﷻ
PUBLISHED IN: SELF
DATE: 27 / 06 / 19
TAGS: EDUCATION ISLAM SUNNAH QU'RAN ENERGY

Allah ﷻ says in the Quran: “ALL PRAISE is due to God, Originator of the heavens and the earth, who causes the angels to be [His] message-bearers, endowed with wings, two, or three, or four. [Unceasingly] He adds to His creation whatever He wills" According to Quran commentators, the number of wings denotes their power and speed by which they engage in working at Allah’s command throughout the universe. Light is defined as any radiation within electromagnetic spectrum from radio waves to gamma rays including visible light, all forms of radiations move approximately at the rate of 186,000 miles/second. Such is the speed of discovered frequencies. As explained in the creation of angels earlier, if we accept that angels are created from a concentrated form of nur (light) whose frequency remains undiscovered or yet incomprehensible then we can imagine their ability to traverse billions of years or light years distance. The Quran mentions their ability to travel such unimaginable distances in a very short period of time: "all the angels and Ruh [Archangel Gabriel)] ascend to Him [daily,] in a day the length whereof is [like] fifty thousand years.” The term 'fifty thousand' is not literal but implies extremely long distance. This theory may also explain the hadith when Prophet Muhammad ﷺ saw Archangel Gabriel, the leader of all angels, in his original form and claimed that: “he had six-hundred wings which filled the horizon.”

2 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by correctguy101(m): 4:48am On Feb 29
okoroemeka:
anybody that claims to know what happens after death is ignorant,nobody knows,but you can use your imagination and start from the beginning of your life to know how death will be,it is just a vast nothingness of no conscious thoughts,our consciousness and awareness as human beings has made us weave myths and legends about death ,but the probability of us be born is so huge that to die on Earth is a privilege for the select few,just imagine what you remember or know when you are still a foetus and that is how death will be like

Memories are left everywhere, no matter the form or stage of development of an organism.

Some memories are inaccessible. Why? Hell if I knew.

Just stick with "nobody knows". No need to add the other comments. It's like saying you know already.. wink
Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by correctguy101(m): 4:59am On Feb 29
okoroemeka:

Every "civilization" and even "advancement" has it's direction.

IMHO I'd say we're "advancing" on our chosen "path" currently. We're far from advanced as a species...

My idea of an advanced species is like expecting too much from crazy humans. cheesy
Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:05am On Feb 29
nigeriansamurai:
nna men Please @okoroemeka please let the op. Preach his mind dont derail or try to take over. you can make a thread for your own theories and facts, even if you think the op isnt correct theres still alot we can learn... Thx

Whatever
Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by hstar: 8:51am On Feb 29
Ourtruth247:

It's not the same thing as Christianity. First of all Christianity is against the notion of reincarnation. So it already misses the mark there. Yes a lot of the way of life is similar, but if you die a Christian you still get memory wiped and you come back here in a new body to repeat the process endlessly.

Christianity teaches you to surrender youself, your soul to a being without question. This is a control tactic that suppresses who you truly are. Surrendering yourself to any other being is the antithesis of everything I've been saying. You have to be a self actualized soul with a deep understanding that you are powerful and don't need to draw power from anything.

Another way Christianity misses the mark is that it sells this doctrine of repentance. It tells you that you are naturally sinful and only by accepting something else you will be cleansed.

The people that created Christianity are the same people that created Islam. It's the same ideology but different implementation. They mix truth with lies to discombobulate your mind.

A soul is not sinful by nature and doesn't need redemption. A soul is an expression of source energy and hence is pure. It's the body that corrupts. Hence why when you detach yourself from your fleshy desires your soul ascends.

If that is the case

The Master planner, The creator of soul ought to protected it's creatures from being deceived by this same entities that created Christianity and Islam nah

Why is this supreme being not intervening?

Ourtruth 24/7 I need your answer on this
At least he's the owner of the soul

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by nigeriansamurai(m): 9:24am On Feb 29
God has already given you all you need and more. Your soul is an extention of God.

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by Ourtruth247: 9:43am On Feb 29
hstar:

If that is the case

The Master planner, The creator of soul ought to protected it's creatures from being deceived by this same entities that created Christianity and Islam nah

Why is this supreme being not intervening?

Ourtruth 24/7 I need your answer on this
At least he's the owner of the soul

You framed your question based on your religious understanding of the creator and the soul. So there are already issues in your question that need to be evened out before I answer the question

The creator is neither a man nor a human like being. It is source energy; a universal consciousness that expresses itself in various forms. This universal consciousness is neither good nor bad. Every life form, soul or being is an extension of this consciousness. It doesn't intervene because everything that exists is an extension of itself. It doesn't own any soul. It is the aggregation of all souls.

The people that created Islam and Christianity know this. So tell teach a doctrine that is in direct opposition to this; the doctrine of control, worship and submission.

You might get offended by this but the god that christians and muslims worship isn't the creator of all life, rather it's a group of technologically advanced sadistic and narcissistic 4th dimensional alien beings. These beings love to control and own other beings. They believe it's their right. They also believe they deserve to be worshipped by beings they consider lesser than themselves. This is the beings you offer praise and worship to when you go to church or to the mosque.

These beings also use humans as a source of energetic food. What I mean by this is that they feed on our pain, fear, suffering and death. That's why every time this being picks a group of people to act on their behalf, death follows. The higher the death count, the more nourished these beings are. They are still in control today and the same atrocities still continue.

The universe consciousness can't intervene because every soul has been given free will and potential to evolve spiritually. We humans can escape this prison if we raise our vibration collectively. Knowledge is available but we would rather concern ourselves with frivolities. When a group of people are so obsessed with making money and buying worldly possessions than in evolving spiritually, then they deserve whatever happens to them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by Ourtruth247: 9:54am On Feb 29
Please like this comment if you want me to continue posting about the reset and the past advanced civilization

Share this comment if you want me to post about reincarnation, the soul, the afterlife and God

Also feel free to ask me any questions. I'll try my best to give an elaborate answer.

31 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by Vicboy1(m): 10:22am On Feb 29
Ourtruth247 do you think when we have sex in dreams ,we actually have sex with this low vibrational entities
Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:27am On Feb 29
gbadexy:

You have correct brain matter. Unfortunately lots of impressionable easily swayed youths here wanting to believe the seemingly easy way.
I think Islam gives an insight to how infinite the universe is. We say lord of the heavens and earth. We are told man is made from clay, jinns from flameless fire and angels from light. Those things the op posted are very minor things jinns can do and they are creatures of the almighty like us. Some say Solomon in the bible made...
i believe what we call angels, demons and other entities are aliens or can also be called aliens. If you look at the image of heaven where angels come from it is a place of higher consiousness and enlightenment (they are smarter). It is not far fetched to say that angels are capable of creating or using higher technology(story of the watchers can be an example). An alien is simply a foreginer, A very simple example is a Tiger in Sahara dersert, what more an intelligent life from another dimension.
Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by gbadexy(m): 11:26am On Feb 29
nigeriansamurai:
i believe what we call angels, demons and other entities are aliens or can also be called aliens. If you look at the image of heaven where angels come from it is a place of higher consiousness and enlightenment (they are smarter). It is not far fetched to say that angels are capable of creating or using higher technology(story of the watchers can be an example). An alien is simply a foreginer, A very simple example is a Tiger in Sahara dersert, what more an intelligent life from another dimension.
In Islam which I practice and can only give perspective on, angels do not possess free will to do anything except carry out specific instructions.
What they call alien are definitely other creatures of the Almighty creator.
The jinns are also very powerful and there are good and evil ones. They have different temperament, tribes, races, power and religion. The adherents of satan (iblis) are the so called demons.
In Africa traditional religion, they are the main actors and they have white and black witch in Yoruba traditional religion with the whites doing good and black evil. They are smart and have no limitations that physical body gives humans. They would be even more powerful than the lizards this op is claiming as his gods and they are all creatures like us and even under control of some humans.
They are even more inferior to angels but angels act on instructions only.
This person is trying so hard to mislead people. Any sane person should know light is good and darkness evil. Why would you want to train your subconscious to automatically seek darkness after death if you are capable of making that choice.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by nigeriansamurai(m): 11:40am On Feb 29
gbadexy:

In Islam which I practice and can only give perspective on, angels do not possess free will to do anything except carry out specific instructions.
The jinns are also very powerful and there are good and evil ones. They have different temperament, tribes, races, power and religion. The adherents of satan (iblis) are the so called demons.
In Africa traditional religion, they are the main actors and they have white and black witch in Yoruba traditional religion with the whites doing good and black evil. They are smart and have no limitations that physical body gives humans. They would be even more powerful than the lizards this op is claiming as his gods and they are all creatures like us and even under control of...
well thats you opinion... everyone is entitled to his beliefs, the same way you think he is wrong is the same way others can say you are wrong.

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by gbadexy(m): 11:48am On Feb 29
nigeriansamurai:
well thats you opinion... everyone is entitled to his beliefs, the same way you think he is wrong is the same way others can say you are wrong.
Alright.
Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by Ourtruth247: 11:55am On Feb 29
Vicboy1:
Ourtruth247 do you think when we have sex in dreams ,we actually have sex with this low vibrational entities

We experience two types of dreams

There are dreams that are simply a manifestation of our subconscious. These dreams are harmless and just our minds manifesting anything it's been focusing on.

When you are in the astral plane, you are operating on 4th dimension consciousness. Anything you think about happens instantly. The law of attraction is instantaneous.

Then there are dreams where you interact with dark entities. Since your soul is just floating in the astral realm(their realm) they have power over you, despite the fact that you are operating on 4th dimension consciousness at the point.

These entities will present themselves in any form that would make you ammenable to their actions. They might appear as a friend, associate, lover or family member. Rarely do they present themselves in their real form which from experience is usually scary. Sometimes they attack you, other times they have sex with you.

Their goal is to use you as a source of nourishment. Either by feeding off your fears when they attack you or draining your essence when they have sex with you.

How to differentiate between these two types of dreams is to note how you feel after just waking up. If you feel very tired, experience headaches or have a fever then it's the later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by deekseen(m): 2:27pm On Feb 29
Ourtruth247:

It's not the same thing as Christianity. First of all Christianity is against the notion of reincarnation. So it already misses the mark there. Yes a lot of the way of life is similar, but if you die a Christian you still get memory wiped and you come back here in a new body to repeat the process endlessly.

Christianity teaches you to surrender youself, your soul to a being without question. This is a control tactic that suppresses who you truly are. Surrendering yourself to any other being is the antithesis of everything I've been saying. You have to be a self actualized soul with a deep understanding that you are powerful and don't need to draw power from anything.

You're trying to portray God as a dictator who controls, manipulates, and forces people to serve Him. This is completely false.

Christianity is a choice. And like any other choice you make, there are rules, benefits, and consequences. There's also an entrance and an exit.

At the point of entrance you drop all contraband and accept Christ. This is similar to when one is changing nationality. This is the foundation and not every Christian remains at this level. You can go on to become like God (not as God), Christ-like, etc, and attain power, enlightenment, to function in the 4th dimension and beyond.

This is where one becomes superior to principalities and the dark powers you have been referring to. Consecration gives you access to this dimension. Again, Christianity teaches consecration at every level.

Another way Christianity misses the mark is that it sells this doctrine of repentance. It tells you that you are naturally sinful and only by accepting something else you will be cleansed.

The people that created Christianity are the same people that created Islam. It's the same ideology but different implementation. They mix truth with lies to discombobulate your mind.

A soul is not sinful by nature and doesn't need redemption. A soul is an expression of source energy and hence is pure. It's the body that corrupts. Hence why when you detach yourself from your fleshy desires your soul ascends.

What happens when the source becomes contaminated?

At the point of birth every soul becomes contaminated because of the source - Adam. This is why a rebirth is required in Christianity - a spiritual rebirth.

You've done a very good job trying to show us that there are men with superior powers/enlightenment controlling the narratives of this world.

But you have failed to show us the source of this superior enlightenment/knowledge. You've also tried as much as possible to avoid ascribing it to God.

We know that these 'superiors' (you have been referring to) are being controlled/supervised/empowered by the god of this world - Satan. And Satan will do everything to keep blinding the minds of the people (through his agents), so they will not know the truth.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by LIVINGICONREBOR: 2:33pm On Feb 29
Ourtruth247:

We experience two types of dreams

There are dreams that are simply a manifestation of our subconscious. These dreams are harmless and just our minds manifesting anything it's been focusing on.

When you are in the astral plane, you are operating on 4th dimension consciousness. Anything you think about happens instantly. The law of attraction is instantaneous.

Then there are dreams where you interact with dark entities. Since your soul is just floating in the astral realm(their realm) they have power over you, despite the fact that you are operating on 4th dimension consciousness at the point.

These entities will present themselves in any form that would make you ammenable to their actions. They might appear as a friend, associate, lover or family member. Rarely do they present themselves in their real form which from experience is usually scary. Sometimes they attack you, other times they have sex with you.

Their goal is to use you as a source of nourishment. Either by feeding off your fears when they attack you or draining your essence when they have sex with you.

How to differentiate between these two types of dreams is to note how you feel after just waking up. If you feel very tired, experience headaches or have a fever then it's the later.

Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by Johnjustice: 2:40pm On Feb 29
Ourtruth247:

I will tell you. But you might not like it.

To live forever you need to be able to escape the endless reincarnation cycle. Only those whose memories aren't wiped at the point of death can live forever; despite the physical form they inhabit they still retain all the memories and knowledge of all their past lives.

Only a spiritually evolved being can do this. You can't be a slave to the system created by the same beings who are in charge of this recycling trap and expect to escape the same trap.

To escape this trap at the point of death you need to have raised your vibration to a level above that which the beings in charge of this system operate on. All these beings are 4th dimensional beings, meaning they vibrate at the frequency of the 4th vibration. This is the frequency of the evil entities that you see in the astral realm. It's the same frequency that the entities your native doctors receive power from operate on.

4th dimensions being all have the same personality and desires - Desire for power, desire to control, pride and obsession with self to the point of delusion, the derivation of gratification from inflicting harm on other beings, unnecessary cruelty and the inclination to attain pleasures at the expense of other beings.

The soul of a human is one of potential. It has the potential to rise to 5th, 6th and even 7th vibration. But this is limited by our earthly bodies that put us in a 3rd dimension consciousness. Hence to raise our vibrations, we need to overcome the desires of this 3rd dimension flesh.

A human can move into the 4th dimension consciousness by practicing witchcraft, engaging in dark occultic rituals and selling ones soul to the entities that operate on this level. But at this stage you are just a pawn for these entities. You aren't stronger than them and as such will not escape the soul reincarnation trap, unless they want you to.

This is why the world is at the state it currently is. The goal of these entities is for the mass consciousness of humans to remain at the level it is because it jives with their frequencies. This is why when a human taps into a higher consciousness; like that of Jesus(someone who escaped this reincarnation cycle and now lives forever) he or she can overcome these 4th level entities., but only temporarily. He is still a weak 3rd dimension soul and when his connection to this higher level being is cut, these 4th dimension entities can now deal with him.

To escape the soul reincarnation memory wipe trap and live forever, you need to attain 5th dimension consciousness or higher. That way when you die, the 4th dimension technology of these entities cannot work on you.

To attain 5th dimension consciousness or higher, you need to forsake worldly pleasures. Money, houses, cars, gadgets, designer clothes, sex, boobs, yansh, alcohol, flexing etc needs to no longer matter to you. You need to peel off every notion of self. You need to not care about the body you inhabit but focus completely on the real you; your soul. You need to spend all your days in nature and be one with it.

You can't be in this cycle of 9-5, obsessed with making money and enjoying life and expect to grow spiritually. You can tap from the power of higher dimension beings like Jesus or Buddah, but all you are doing is tapping. Your soul isn't evolving and when you die, you are still the same 3rd dimension soul that you were when you were initially brainwashed and sent to the earth.

Have you ever wondered why the world is the way it is? Why there is a promotion of self obsession, of money, of material possessions, of social media self adulation and of lust through pornography? This is a strategy by the controllers to make sure that the spiritual consciousness of humanity on average is lower than theirs. If its higher than theirs, then they can't function on this planet.

This is why there are resets. When the population become so spiritually evolved, the controllers destroy the civilizations. Of course they don't destroy the souls, they only destroy their bodies. The spiritually evolved among them escape, while the ones who didn't evolve are memory wiped and put in new bodies and sent into a post reset world where the vibration is low.
What about monks, what level of consciousness will you say they are in?
Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by Johnjustice: 2:42pm On Feb 29
gbadexy:

In Africa traditional religion, they are the main actors and they have white and black witch in Yoruba traditional religion with the whites doing good and black evil. They are smart and have no limitations that physical body gives humans. They would be even more powerful than the lizards this op is claiming as his gods and they are all creatures like us and even under control of some humans.
They are even more inferior to angels but angels act on instructions only.
This person is trying so hard to mislead people. Any sane person should know light is good and darkness evil. Why would you want to train your subconscious to automatically seek darkness after death if you are capable of making that choice.
Who told you darkness is darkness and light is light...what makes light and darkness?
Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by hstar: 2:48pm On Feb 29
Ourtruth247:

You framed your question based on your religious understanding of the creator and the soul. So there are already issues in your question that need to be evened out before I answer the question

The creator is neither a man nor a human like being. It is source energy; a universal consciousness that expresses itself in various forms. This universal consciousness is neither good nor bad. Every life form, soul or being is an extension of this consciousness. It doesn't intervene because everything that exists is an extension of itself. It doesn't own any soul. It is the aggregation of all souls.

The people that created Islam and Christianity know this. So tell teach a doctrine that is in direct opposition to this; the doctrine of control, worship and submission.

You might get offended by this but the god that christians and muslims worship isn't the creator of all life, rather it's a group of technologically advanced sadistic and narcissistic 4th dimensional alien beings. These beings love to control and own other beings. They believe it's their right. They also believe they deserve to be worshipped by beings they consider lesser than themselves. This is the beings you offer praise and worship to when you go to church or to the mosque.

These beings also use humans as a source of energetic food. What I mean by this is that they feed on our pain, fear, suffering and death. That's why every time this being picks a group of people to act on their behalf, death follows. The higher the death count, the more nourished these beings are. They are still in control today and the same atrocities still continue.

The universe consciousness can't intervene because every soul has been given free will and potential to evolve spiritually. We humans can escape this prison if we raise our vibration collectively. Knowledge is available but we would rather concern ourselves with frivolities. When a group of people are so obsessed with making money and buying worldly possessions than in evolving spiritually, then they deserve whatever happens to them.
Thanks for the analysis,

I don't believe the creator is gender based though, I believe is neither a man or a woman, but light.

Thanks once again.
Re: I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) by deekseen(m): 2:57pm On Feb 29
Ourtruth247:

How come you know this much and you're still trapped in the 3rd dimension?

See, you're writing all this based on what you've read and believed. Non is exclusively yours or fed you directly by 'the source '. So, your point of view is already flawed. There are people behind the narrative you are promoting, and since you're helping them propagate it, you're worshipping them (yes, that's how they require to be worshipped).

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo / Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) / Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.