Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) (26987 Views)

A Guy Snapped Pictures With His Girlfriend Showing Her Dirty Buttocks(pictures) / Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) by landmark86: 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2018

So how do you know which type of butt you have? There are two main factors at play: the shape and size of your pelvis and the size of your glutes (specifically, how much fat you have on your cheeks). Here’s a breakdown of each and every booty: embarassed

1. Square
Schulman says this is the most common shape, especially in younger women. “In a square buttock, the hips and pelvis are the same width, giving a very boxy appearance,” he says.

2. V-Shape

This shape is seen in women with narrower hips and wider shoulders, as that angles the backside into a narrow “v” shape.

3. A-Shape

Women with wide hips will most likely have wider butts that look like the shape of a capital “A” from behind.

4. Round

Big booties seen on the likes of J.Lo and the Kardashian clan have a certain gravity-defying quality that Schulman classifies as “round”.

5. Upside-Down Heart
This type is flatter at the top and fuller at the bottom of the cheeks. “In this shape, the buttock and hips are relatively round; however, there is more volume at the outer-lower portion of the buttock,” says Schulman. “This is a very natural-looking shape and the shape that you most commonly will see on bikini models.

Re: 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) by LuciferYaweh: 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
This article cannot be complete without pictures.

It's like masturbating without lube.
Re: 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) by BabbanBura(m): 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
landmark86:
So how do you know which type of butt you have? There are two main factors at play: the shape and size of your pelvis and the size of your glutes (specifically, how much fat you have on your cheeks). Here’s a breakdown of each and every booty: embarassed

1. Square
Schulman says this is the most common shape, especially in younger women. “In a square buttock, the hips and pelvis are the same width, giving a very boxy appearance,” he says.

2. V-Shape

This shape is seen in women with narrower hips and wider shoulders, as that angles the backside into a narrow “v” shape.

3. A-Shape

Women with wide hips will most likely have wider butts that look like the shape of a capital “A” from behind.

4. Round

Big booties seen on the likes of J.Lo and the Kardashian clan have a certain gravity-defying quality that Schulman classifies as “round”.

5. Upside-Down Heart
This type is flatter at the top and fuller at the bottom of the cheeks. “In this shape, the buttock and hips are relatively round; however, there is more volume at the outer-lower portion of the buttock,” says Schulman. “This is a very natural-looking shape and the shape that you most commonly will see on bikini models.

picture or
Re: 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) by chefremy(m): 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

i agree, while waiting for the op, take your time to check my status.
Re: 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
LOL, @ the inverted shape. grin

I think there are more shapes than have been discovered.
Re: 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) by landmark86: 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
GrabHisBalls:

Which one is urs grin
Re: 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) by Jacqueline22(f): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
Seriously

Re: 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
6. Onions

Once you see it... you'll surely cry!
This shape is more like a regurgitated grisly remain.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
landmark86:

Which one is urs grin
Let me check and compare. grin
Re: 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) by habsydiamond(m): 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
What about pampers yansh... grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) by landmark86: 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
NOC1:
And this...
Ayama
Abeg put graphic for that pix
So na this Kai butt u dey fvck NOC1?
Am sure this ur babe
Re: 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
I'm the heart shape, and I can give you a heart attack

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) by otherway: 12:40am On Oct 27, 2018
GrabHisBalls:

I doubt if I will ever have a hrdon with the inverted ones. So unattractive.
Re: 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 27, 2018
d squre one reminds me of my formal boss very big and nice she would swing it around leaving almost everybody with a boner except me

1 Like

Re: 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) by landmark86: 6:58am On Oct 27, 2018
Forherman:
Wow
Heart sharp are gud in f..king grin
Re: 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) by falcon01: 8:08am On Oct 27, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

And what? you think masturbating without lube ain't sweet or good? guy you need to upgrade in order to be on the go.
Re: 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) by WhyMoD: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2018
Forherman:
picture or adonbilivit
Re: 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 27, 2018
grin
GrabHisBalls:
Let me check and compare. grin

No need. We know say na inverted U shape be your own
Re: 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 27, 2018
Forherman:

I want to live long, so I'll pass angry
Re: 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) by boardblack: 10:44am On Oct 27, 2018
really
Re: 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 27, 2018
wink

Re: 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) by wizoleg: 10:57am On Oct 27, 2018
big ones nko
Re: 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) by econo88(m): 10:59am On Oct 27, 2018
I like the A shape... A shape is good, perfect, awesomee grin grin
Re: 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) by econo88(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2018
Forherman:

drop a photo of your A shape wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him / Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way / How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.