Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG (12552 Views)

Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL / Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL / CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by Mrbenny001: 9:45am On Feb 28
Nigeria crude oil have been mortgage in advance of many years..this government don't want to expose former govt...
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by amazingspiderma: 9:47am On Feb 28
Without crude oil, a refinery is nothing.

All refinery is highly dependent on logistics of crude oil. It is the bloodstream of the process.

Keeping the crude flowing is the key.

Locating a refinery in Lagos and expecting crude oil constantly is a tricky one. It will be too dependent on external factors.

Nigeria government manufacture problems and call it project.
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by Facidio: 9:47am On Feb 28
Funkyswagzz:

They should start production with the one available is there need for this excuse
that's the same question I have been asking..... They have been supplied crude, why haven't we seen a single drop of refined products from almost 2 million barrel of crude supplied to them already
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by Angelfrost(m): 9:49am On Feb 28
The excuses just never run out...!

Abeg, reduce these excuses and show results!

Abi dem swear for una??! undecided

1 Like

Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by kolexy(m): 9:49am On Feb 28
Chinkoalhaji34:
g, e no go easy for Dangote refinery and other refineries to dey get crude oil if government no find better investors for oil wells.

Which investors? Our Nigerian brothers and sisters that bought assets from Shell and the likes have refused to make the required investment, partly due to the large scale crude theft.
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by kingphilip(m): 9:49am On Feb 28
Putindbutt:

Bitter ipob, production has increased from 1.1million to 1.5-1.7million litres per day but still not enough to feed the refineries.
But the combination of Dangote and pH refinery doesn't take up to 1.6 million barrels, so how come there is shortage?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by Abagworo(m): 9:50am On Feb 28
If we truly want to make the best out of the oil and gas resources we should first of all change ownership of the resources from Federal to State. The entire Nation shouldn't be dependent on oil and gas from a few States mostly in the real Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by Aleem26(m): 9:50am On Feb 28
Port harcourt refinery is 40% completed lol and not working yet I live close to it

1 Like

Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by NOGRUDGES(m): 9:51am On Feb 28
Let them go and buy crude oil from international market.

By the way what percentage of crude oil wey dey the proven reserve government don already sell or use as collateral for loan?

Billionaires wey dey look for steady handout f om government
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:53am On Feb 28
Facidio:
that's the same question I have been asking..... They have been supplied crude, why haven't we seen a single drop of refined products from almost 2 million barrel of crude supplied to them already

What is happening now explains why passed presidents didn't bother to repair or build a new refinery. There's something going on they don't want us to know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:53am On Feb 28
bennybuhari:
E be like say that Dangote refinery na scam
Lol
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by Curious346: 9:54am On Feb 28
Nigeria is a Failed state
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by olax02(m): 9:54am On Feb 28
bennybuhari:
E be like say that Dangote refinery na scam
Don't be surprised that the Dangote refinery may decide not to sell its product to Nigeria. undecided
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by Curious346: 9:55am On Feb 28
Aleem26:
Port harcourt refinery is 40% completed lol and not working yet I live close to it

What's your name
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by sulaak(m): 9:57am On Feb 28
tollyboy5:
The newspaper guys are bunch of nonentities. There's nothing new in the news, just repeating same old content to feed the public.

Since NNPC scammed us with portharcourt refinery we have not seen anything. From supply the refinery with crude to it will be completed soon, wetin una claim say una complete last year lol.

Since Dangote refinery received crude oil, we've noticed zero impact of he refinery on the nations economy, Infact I no see nothing.

Orisirisi cheesy

Dangote is refining fuel but selling refined products to pay off his high dollar-dominated debt.

Nigeria needs to increase oil production to 3 million B/D to meet the 1.5 million OPEC quota and the 1.2 million refinery requirements.
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by advanceDNA: 9:59am On Feb 28
amazingspiderma:

Locating a refinery in Lagos and expecting crude oil constantly is a tricky one. It will be too dependent on external factors.

Nigeria government manufacture problems and call it project.

Na insecurity cause am.....
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by Putindbutt: 10:01am On Feb 28
kingphilip:

But the combination of Dangote and pH refinery doesn't take up to 1.6 million barrels, so how come there is shortage?
IOCs are exporting crude oil to earn forex and take profits back to their countries.
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by Iamanoited: 10:02am On Feb 28
RIBADU, EGBETOKUN AND LAGBAJA SHOULD MOBILIZE TO STOP OIL THEFTS AND BUNKER INGS.
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by Jlow2: 10:02am On Feb 28
Trust apc govt at your peril
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by Truths9ja: 10:02am On Feb 28
They have started to be given clueless excuses, the clueless political actors in Nigeria 🇳🇬 will be looting the treasury why lieing to Nigerians too
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by Putindbutt: 10:03am On Feb 28
Funkyswagzz:

They should start production with the one available is there need for this excuse
Do you think you can produce oil in piecemeal?, the costs of production would incur loss.
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by Aleem26(m): 10:04am On Feb 28
Curious346:

What's your name
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by meobizy(f): 10:10am On Feb 28
Na una know. Whether fuel dey or not, my bicycle go work. Highest, I pay one hundred Naira to fill my deflated tire and I’m good to go. Inverter with solar dey house so na reduced usage of generator and NEPA I dey on.
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by jayAjoku(m): 10:14am On Feb 28
the government is always sabotaging itself and lying to the public
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:14am On Feb 28
Putindbutt:

Do you think you can produce oil in piecemeal?, the costs of production would incur loss.

Since dangote refinery is a private company they should supply to ph refinery while dangote sause for crude oil. We were complaining of refinery now it's ready but the crude is not enough. Didn't they plan for it right from time?
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by udemzyudex(m): 10:19am On Feb 28
Lol.. Na who dey take this people seriously I dey laugh.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by meemee(m): 10:20am On Feb 28
IDIOTS. Use the available resources you have first to produce something before talking about investments to ramp up oil production. Did Dangote Refineries swallow 5 million barrel of crude? Are they still inside their factory pipes? What happened to them?

Untill we begin to ask the right questions and make good use of what we have on ground to positive results we are going nowhere. But of course, your name is Heineken what will one expect.
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by godofuck231: 10:21am On Feb 28
The northerners are using tompolo as a shield to steal oil and you goats and sheep and bleating BAADDD
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by Putindbutt: 10:25am On Feb 28
Funkyswagzz:

Since dangote refinery is a private company they should supply to ph refinery while dangote sause for crude oil. We were complaining of refinery now it's ready but the crude is not enough. Didn't they plan for it right from time?
When Dangote bought oil from US, people were lambasting him, we go dey allright.
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by Dancebreaker: 10:25am On Feb 28
Another ready excuse to keep importing petrol and embezzle subsidy.
Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by appini: 10:28am On Feb 28
I don comot my hand for anything wey concern naija. Just imagine; once we get shoe,suddenly there will be no leg. Naija na waoooh.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG by appini: 10:29am On Feb 28
udemzyudex:
Lol.. Na who dey take this people seriously I dey laugh.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Will Miss AFCON Final, Sends Delegation Instead / INEC Stopped People From Collecting PVC In Egor LGA, Edo State (pics, Video) / My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.