Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

My Observation About North Africa - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Observation About North Africa (2199 Views)

Observation About A Friend Wife Comment During Sex / My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. / My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Observation About North Africa by EmiDon11: 5:39am On Mar 01
umbo:

How many of these countries have you visited before drawing these lines
I'm in casa
Coming back next week
Re: My Observation About North Africa by EmiDon11: 5:41am On Mar 01
Jeon:
West Africa. 😒

Man, beauty is subjective. So my definition of ugly or beauty will be different from yours.

Some blacks are ugly, same to the whites,but to me the whites produces more good looking men than Africa, especially West Africa. . East and North Africans are my top rank when it comes to beauty in A.And skin tone doesn't define good look.
u got this wrong
East Africans ain't that good looking

1 Like

Re: My Observation About North Africa by EmiDon11: 5:42am On Mar 01
CandidAdmin:
Really? But when I read their comments on IG, they always complain the rest of Africa don't relate with them much.

One even admitted that the reason was because they created a huge space between them and the rest of Africans.

On the Egyptians, I don't quite agree because I read on NL here that they are nice.

Question - Can anyone share any real life experience?
Egyptians are racists
Especially women
Re: My Observation About North Africa by CandidAdmin(m): 7:48am On Mar 01
EmiDon11:
Egyptians are racists
Especially women

Really? What I read about them was that the reason they don't associate with blacks was that other people from America and co used to refer to them as black when they weren't. To them it was as if the rest of the world was trying to rewrite their history.

Never been there before tho.
Re: My Observation About North Africa by Bouncing2(m): 1:00pm On Mar 01
EmiDon11:
thank u bro
Have u been in casa
Yeah mate

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said She Doesn't Want Me Again But She Still Wants Me To Call Her Regularly. / What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? / Husband, Wife And Mother-in-law Game.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.