Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash (29866 Views)

Over 50 Jets Storm Rivers For Wigwe’s Burial / Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) / Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by Judolisco(m): 12:42pm On Feb 28
AntiChristian:
Waste of funds!

1. Mortuary services: Millions!
2. Transport Services! Millions!
3. Burial Services: Millions!
4. Even Caskets: Millions!

All will turn to dust!

Modified!

What about doing a low-key burial and sending the funds to a particular orphanage or feeding prisoners, etc.!

As someone just said..is it my funds?

carry fund go opharnage or prison na still one person go chop am.... Let them give dis people their final celebration... They were good to people when they were alive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by Realme111: 12:42pm On Feb 28
Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by iswallker(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28
Domaining101:
You have someone who is willing to give you 5 million naira in this present economy and the person asks you to choose between using the money to sponsor your education in a PRIVATE university for 5 years or use the money to start up any business of your choice. Assuming you are in your early 20's say 20-23 and considering the current situation of things in Nigeria, which of these options would you pick and why?

Why not create a thread instead of derailing this thread where people are mourning their dead.

2 Likes

Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by egojeny1(f): 12:46pm On Feb 28
Domaining101:
You have someone who is willing to give you 5 million naira in this present economy and the person asks you to choose between using the money to sponsor your education in a PRIVATE university for 5 years or use the money to start up any business of your choice. Assuming you are in your early 20's say 20-23 and considering the current situation of things in Nigeria, which of these options would you pick and why?
Why bring this here? Thought you've posted it on Education thread

2 Likes

Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by EnglandAmaka(f): 12:48pm On Feb 28
Create a thread if it's a true life story.

Domaining101:
Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by Hullcity: 12:49pm On Feb 28
May God console the grieving family and grant his numerous loved ones the fortitude to bear this huge loss. May the souls of the Departed rest in perfect Peace. Amen

1 Like

Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by Nato008(m): 12:52pm On Feb 28
AntiChristian:

Person die, that one say make them no chop felicitate?
But u would agree that if we check Wella, he might have. Actually contributed million's for the said birthday.....for everything he did for the church and the millions he made for them I think is not far fetched if the had shown him that last bit of respect yes money would waste but can u compare it to the money and goodwill gestures he had bestowed on the church
Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by DavidEsq(m): 12:55pm On Feb 28
AntiChristian:
Waste of funds!

All will turn to dust!

Modified!

What about doing a low-key burial and sending the funds to a particular orphanage or feeding prisoners, etc.!

Exactly! I feel it would be less traumatizing for the kids
Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by Nato008(m): 12:56pm On Feb 28
AntiChristian:

Okay!

Most of those coming for the 6 days burial would be the elites and not the less privileged!

Even those payments above will be enjoyed more by the elites! Only a paltry will trickle down to the masses!
Why not focus on the poor directly?

Just saying!
I don't get, don't u think those elites also have people that the money tickle down to moreover what is relationship in how the family chooses to run there burial with the masses......of cause is the eltes that would come cause he was one of them....we all have the right to honor our dead how we wish....elites and masses....

1 Like

Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by airsaylongcome: 1:02pm On Feb 28
Cheeryfeet:

What happened? Was he attending City of David Parish?

Yes. His parents also attend CoD
Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by Kellie069(m): 1:05pm On Feb 28
Losing 3 members of a family at once in such a tragic way is forever going to be a nightmare to their remaining family members!!! This is by far a very worse and disheartening experience. Na the other family members be comforted !
Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by LordIsaac(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28
sagitariusbaby:
Why are they arranging their burial ceremonies separately? It doesn't make sense.

May God grant their souls eternal rest.
It’s part of the vanity…flaunting in the midst of austerity.
Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by zoedew: 1:16pm On Feb 28
It is well. The operations of witch Siju Iluyomade in RCCG is finally put to and end hopefully. Here husband is married to her and only death can do them part. Imagine a Pastor's wife who claimed to be born again inviting flavour to provide entertainment in the celebration of her 60th birthday! Effectively she was thanking the devil for her life! Sad that it took Herbie's death to showcase her demonic inclination and free RCCG leaders from the bondage of her bewitchment overtime!

1 Like

Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by ElasmoBranchii(m): 1:16pm On Feb 28
Domaining101:

Ask chatgpt.

If it was me I will follow the principle I use when it comes to investing never put all your eggs in 1 basket. I will invest both ways. Split the money. Look for a business you can start with 2.5m and use the other 2.5m to go to school. If the private university is too expensive consider going to a federal university or while in the private university save up the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by EkelediliBuhari: 1:17pm On Feb 28
Domaining101:

Start a business

Ensure he will also guide you for the first few years.
Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by zoedew: 1:19pm On Feb 28
Domaining101:
Bringing this here showcases you to be as insensitive as, if not more, than 10 Betty Akeredolu and 12 Siju Iluyomade combined. Now we know who you are!

2 Likes

Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by Victimoftribali: 1:27pm On Feb 28
Domaining101:
of you have a business you believe you can excel in, choose it. With time, you will be able to sponsor not just yourself but others to school even abroad.
Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by HisaacPlus: 1:30pm On Feb 28
AntiChristian:
Waste of funds!

All will turn to dust!

Modified!

[[s]b]What about doing a low-key burial and sending the funds to a particular orphanage or feeding prisoners, etc.![/b]
[/s]

So you don't know a lot of families involved in this HIGH KEY burial will have food put on their own tables?
Why do you guys only think of the poor wnen it's about another person's money but get blanked if it's your own money? This is the same way certain guys drink poison on behalf of those who voluntarily give in churches. It's a demonic possession, no doubt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:35pm On Feb 28
Akshow:
Money speaking even in death.

That's why I laugh at the idiots who think there is no difference between the wealthy and poor even in death. In this life never be poor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by dododawa1: 1:41pm On Feb 28
Inside life
Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by commoditiesnig: 1:43pm On Feb 28
Coldspice:
They moved the Lagos program to RCCG the Resurrection Parish in Lekki.

I hope that Pastor in City of David and his foolish, insensitive wife are happy.
Its such a shame.. I felt sad about the pastor's wife decision to have such elaborate birthday celebration after such tragic incident of a prominent church member & family.

2 Likes

Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by mastermaestro(m): 1:47pm On Feb 28
iCauseTrouble:
What of RCCG City of David grin

This family cannot stand their insensitivity. No need to pretend. Their business in that parish is over.

2 Likes

Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:50pm On Feb 28
From all of us at MANNA : May the Souls of all the departed Rest in Perfect peace.

May God console their family members.

One day, we all gonna die.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by Bobby4090: 1:50pm On Feb 28
So they ended up excluding the City of David Parish where he worshipped from the events. A good lesson for all to learn from.

2 Likes

Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by mastermaestro(m): 1:51pm On Feb 28
itumafriday:
They should use his fund for charity
Not wasting the funds.

Decent burial costs money. Besides, they were not poor people. Let their families honour them however lavishly as they choose. It's what the deceased worked so hard to accumulate.

2 Likes

Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by abhim25: 1:53pm On Feb 28
onadana:
A sad endless story... every being must partake.Truth be told losing loved ones is a horror I don't want anyone to experience.Buried my mum,buried my dad,buried my wife.Am I the same again no...but I just have to live on as life is for the living.I carry that death bag hung on my back until I breathe no more.Live life.
May their souls rest in peace and May the Lord comfort you on every side. Amen

1 Like

Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by mastermaestro(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28
egojeny1:
His main parish, RCCG City of David has been sidelined because of their insensitivity.

RIP to them

But why celebrate them separately?

Both of them led separate successful lives and businesses. I am sure it is their business concerns that chose to do it this way.

It could be inconvenient to eulogize both in one event which may not afford enough time and opportunity to their individual families and business concerns to present whatever they have.

3 Likes

Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by Jimafe31: 1:57pm On Feb 28
Domaining101:
education
Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by AngelicBeing: 2:01pm On Feb 28
sad
Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by yewit37486: 2:06pm On Feb 28
HisaacPlus:

So you don't know a lot of families involved in this HIGH KEY burial will have food put on their own tables?
Why do you guys only think of the poor wnen it's about another person's money but get blanked if it's your own money?

Exactly.
Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by jamesbridget13(f): 2:18pm On Feb 28
Keep resting the departed
Re: Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash by onadana: 2:20pm On Feb 28
abhim25:

May their souls rest in peace and May the Lord comfort you on every side. Amen

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana Cedis Valuable Than Naira / Black Market Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate November 2 2023 / Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.