Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown (31674 Views)

Tigran Gambaryan Wife, Yuki Seeks US Intervention On Husband Detained In Nigeria / FG Seeks Fresh Court Order To Extend Detention Of Binance Executives / Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by BodyCount: 10:10pm On Feb 28
grin
Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by Judithjovial(f): 10:10pm On Feb 28
Crypto haters full Naira land and the platform is hypocritical on this crypto subject

Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by PepeXKermit: 10:10pm On Feb 28
I can tell you that the dollar just took a little dip and its consolidating for another leg up against the naira. This is nothing but fire brigade approach. The only commodity you export is Oil, you dont even sell the finished product, its the raw material and you think that naira coupled with your ever growing national debt will all of a sudden just look better? una never jam. See you guys at 2k5 June and 3k in December.

Lol.

$1000 = N3,000,000.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by Bfly: 10:11pm On Feb 28
E don be, discontinuing P2P was probably not masterminded by FG but as a form of punishment response to limit Nigerians on their platform due to FG atrocity.

1 Like

Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by toujurs: 10:13pm On Feb 28
Most are criminals, internet fraudsters. Arrest them
Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by Smithwilliams826: 10:15pm On Feb 28
Binance get office for Nigeria?
Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by Anguldi(m): 10:16pm On Feb 28
Gazelle gragra
Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by arantess: 10:17pm On Feb 28
Kingrshd3:
Great arrest pitObi too for trying to use jagabans projects and footstep as a point of reference in Nigeria 🤔
What gibberish are you typing like a retardd
Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by benuejosh: 10:18pm On Feb 28
A fight against purchase of crypto for bullrun.
Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by IbeOkehie: 10:19pm On Feb 28
This is NOT a solution to our country's economic and financial problems. There's no need for this.

Garrison Economics always fails.

Good Luck to Nigeria.
Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by Mccullum: 10:19pm On Feb 28
This is what is call crack down on financial crimes against Nigeria State by unscrupulous elements.

FG., continue this incessantly till when our economy will be stable and and progressing for the betterment of Nigeria populace.

4 Likes

Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by EleventhWeirdo: 10:20pm On Feb 28
socialmediaman:
You arrested who? On what charges? Mention their names and portfolios let's check something. Those details are usually leaked to the press.

This news is trash unless Binance confirms it

If you have to go to the point of stealing someone else's mandate, at least do what the mandate requires

Which mumu mandate is this one talking about? I hope you are not one of the Agulu clowns who believe democracy starts and ends in their deserted enclaves cheesy

No be only mandate...lol

5 Likes

Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by BBIA: 10:21pm On Feb 28
EreluRoz:
If I say my mind now they'll come for me but in reality I'm saying the truth.

Just very few people doing this thing called binance in a clean way
don’t make slawomir rape you out of anger. cool
Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by Enddy50ty(m): 10:21pm On Feb 28
Buhari’s regime blamed Aboki FX and now Tinubu’s regime is blaming Binance.
APC and blame game na 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by Ibrahimcoomasie: 10:21pm On Feb 28
Where they laundering money?
Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by Starhearts: 10:23pm On Feb 28
socialmediaman:
You arrested who? On what charges? Mention their names and portfolios let's check something. Those details are usually leaked to the press.

This news is trash unless Binance confirms it

If you have to go to the point of stealing someone else's mandate, at least do what the mandate requires

U need mental health therapy

1 Like

Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by AngelicBeing: 10:25pm On Feb 28
Okoroawusa:

What is the name of the person whose mandate was stolen.
Peter' Ibrahim Akin Chinedu okosun Briggs Donald Trump Obama biden putin Obi grin

Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by Vision101(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28
Massiveglory:
I hope this fire brigade approach will not land naira to 3000 to a dollar.
Is this the way to attract investors?
This fire brigade approach could give you tempoary reliefs but greater problems.

I should think this approach and strength should be tailored more into shifting Nigeria from a consuming nation to a producing nation and strengthening institutions to curb corruption to bearest minimum begining from the top.

If you leave root of the problem in the nation and begin to cut off the branch with all your strength, it is more of us a basket to fetch water.
Attracting investors means attracting channels of illicit money like binance?

3 Likes

Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by Vision101(m): 10:28pm On Feb 28
Brendaniel:
If true, Tinubu and his financial advisers are only fighting the symptoms and not the root cause....
Wherever we start let's start the end justifies the means.
Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by udemzyudex(m): 10:36pm On Feb 28
Fake.
Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by darediamond(m): 10:37pm On Feb 28
Rostikol:

SHUT YOUR ROTTEN, STINKING MOUTH THERE.

OBI LOST THE ELECTION FAIR AND SQUARE, YOU STUPID, WORTHLESS, IPOB, OUTCAST ASSWIPE.
Ni ipari, Awon Ologun Maa Gba Ijoba Lowo TINUBU!!
Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by lakefist(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28

1 Like

Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by Angy55(f): 10:42pm On Feb 28
DropsMic:
Our government has gone mad

Reminds me of the novel "Our Husband has gone mad again" written by Ola Rotimi. A play wright that I can never forget.

2 Likes

Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by SalamRushdie: 10:44pm On Feb 28
Shameless people..is it Binance that told them not to know how to manage their tattered economy?

1 Like

Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by Connected1: 10:45pm On Feb 28
PepeXKermit:
I can tell you that the dollar just took a little dip and its consolidating for another leg up against the naira. This is nothing but fire brigade approach. The only commodity you export is Oil, you dont even sell the finished product, its the raw material and you think that naira coupled with your ever growing national debt will all of a sudden just look better? una never jam. See you guys at 2k5 June and 3k in December.

Lol.

$1000 = N3,000,000.
Buy the Deep na if you get mind 🤤

I don't like Tinubu and his cohorts but lock up, Binance is a menace.

2 Likes

Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by Superpack589: 10:49pm On Feb 28
Lifestone:

Even the USA charged Binance and forced it's Chief Executive to resign. They also pay a huge fine in excess of $2billion. Nigeria must make them to pay fines also in billions of Dollars
Small nyash seff dy shake. Lol.
Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by quickee: 10:52pm On Feb 28
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-two-biance-executives-arrested-detained-in-crypto-crackdown/

I remember there was a guy warning people here some few weeks ago about this. It looks like he had an intel into what the government intended to do.

1 Like

Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by Livingstone124: 10:54pm On Feb 28
Okoroawusa:

What is the name of the person whose mandate was stolen.
Ask GOOGLE
Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by Yankee101: 10:56pm On Feb 28
The platform for yahoo, drug, corruption and funny money

Imagine using a platform that the CEO is under indictment and banned in multiple countries

Unless you have something to hide. Once they give EFCC the tru identity behind some accounts yahoo boys and corrupt politicians and drug dealers go go jail

3 Likes

Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by aribisala0(m): 10:57pm On Feb 28
Nbote:
Binance Executives in Nigeria Hahahaha Abeg na lie jare. It's just like claiming they arrested twitter or Facebook execs in Nigeria
First things first they claim we are not earning enough from exports that's why naira is falling, so why the attacks on
What is the connection between Binance and Facebook ?
Why can't Facebook execs be arrested in Nigeria? Do they have immunity?

This is the source of the ago
https://www.ft.com/content/1507509b-7bbc-48a1-9828-d777036fff2b
Re: Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown by bigiyaro(m): 11:00pm On Feb 28
Fake news, this govt better call a spade a spade and take the bull by the horn, shey na normal street boys dey run the 28 billion package? Abeg, face all the state governors, ministers, perm secs, and all seniors public servants, and leave BINANCE alone. I cash out $60 today from ice network airdrop, am buying a laptop as investment as a professional airdrop hunter. Tinubu leave crypto and face the thieves in your government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe / Need Names And Addresses Of Companies In Nigeria / Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.