Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu (33156 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / We Have Shared Responsibility: Tinubu Thanks Fubara For Pursuing Peace / Gariki Pedestrian Bridge Snap: Contractor Takes Full Responsibility, Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by kunle4toyeyaho: 8:54am On Feb 29
tspun:
To those saying tinibu is not the cost of the recent hardship Nigerians are facing.
Na Buhari remove subsidy Abi na Buhari float the naira?

These are the two major things that cost the hardship Nigerians are facing.

We don't want you to take full responsibility of anything just take us to where Buhari left us please
In the eye of the law, Buhari removed Subsidy. Was there subsidy in the 2023 appropriation Act as prepared by PMB? What other option was left for Tinubu other than to float Naira knowing fully well that the foreign reserve was just a bit above $3billion and crude had been sold in advance. Tinubu is just demonstrating leadership because he inherited assets and liabilities of PMB's government, therefore if he inherits some assets,he can not totally dissociate himself from PMB's liabilities

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Iyke1998(m): 8:54am On Feb 29
Superpack589:

Lol. I just taya for this man. No me wan responsible before? Who is making all the stupid decisions?

The matter tire me oo
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 9:00am On Feb 29
Elders gathered together to lie to eachother, Yoruba people , what a shame
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by soil4soil(m): 9:04am On Feb 29
lexy2014:

Proverbs 29:2...When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn"

Please can you also read Ezek 14:13, 2Sam 21:1, Jeremiah 11:22 and tell us what you will bring out of them.
Thanks
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Lovenorth: 9:04am On Feb 29
Emotional control grin
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by AskNgige2: 9:18am On Feb 29
VeryWickedMan:

When last did you sustain injury?

LMAO 🀣🀣🀣

Pls ask that mumu man
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by AskNgige2: 9:20am On Feb 29
FitCorper:
Jagaban na man you be. Carry go I have full confidence in you.

Pple like you would watch their mother die in hunger...

Meanwhile olosho de chop your Tinibu money
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by uba1991: 9:21am On Feb 29
YoungLionken:

Liar! You should be ashamed of your self for claiming something else!!

And you're very shallow to think that I'm a supporter of BAT because of my initial comment on the post...
why will I deny my identity? I am a proud northerner from Kaduna state if you care to know. If you have brain you are supposed to know that 80% of Nigerians don't like Tinubu. Now that everyone is in pain I don't think think if Tinubu has 5% of Nigerians who genuinely love him. Aside from tribal bigots and religion fanatics no sensible person will want Tinubu to be his president.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Vulcan24(m): 9:28am On Feb 29
I have a habit of following 1-2nd world leaders handling crisis, one thing I observed is they don't make significant speeches by proxy they deliver it themselves, to pass a message across that they mean what they say and u can hold them responsible.

Here in Africa, leaders often say different things a riss different platforms either signed or through their aides, watering down n making their speeches a common rabble
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by ufuosman(m): 9:32am On Feb 29
Normally e get talk for mouth, baba na actions we all need. We need d result to be flowing wella
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Evans20: 9:40am On Feb 29
God bless PDAPC, sorry God bless GHANA_IGERIA
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by babyoy(f): 10:01am On Feb 29
Way to go. This is one the steps required in getting solution..
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Putindbutt: 10:02am On Feb 29
uba1991:
as wicked as buhari was you were eating rice at 30k per bag, you buy fuel at 180, cartoon of indomie was 4k,a bag of cement was 3k yet animals like you still believe Tinubu is better.
My guy, don't go there abeg, Buhari is worse. i don't even know where to start.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by uba1991: 10:07am On Feb 29
Putindbutt:

My guy, don't go there abeg, Buhari is worse. i don't even know where to start.
Buhari is far better than this calamity. Buhari just left office now you are buying rice at 90k. Naira was 400 per dollar before buhari leave, after only 8 months dollar is almost 2000k.
Tell me how bad is buhari compare to the okpolo eyes.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Putindbutt: 10:10am On Feb 29
Zetty177x:
Nobody elected u, I beg
We did, bitter ipob.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Putindbutt: 10:28am On Feb 29
uba1991:
Buhari is far better than this calamity. Buhari just left office now you are buying rice at 90k. Naira was 400 per dollar before buhari leave, after only 8 months dollar is almost 2000k.
Tell me how bad is buhari compare to the okpolo eyes.
I knew you're either ignorant or illiterate. You talked about rice, how much was rice before Buhari closed the border?, after he closed the borders, prices skyrocketed, farmers could not go to farms, he couldn't provide security, in every region there was insecurity. During Buhari, there was multiple exchange rate, official rate was 460, blackmarket rate was 740, I&E window had a different rate, Hajji pilgrimage was given another rate. Buhari was using 400billion to defend the naira everymonth yet he was borrowing money for everything, he left us with 87trillion naira debt, how can an economy survive?. You wish naira dip to 2000 but it has bounced back to 1400, as CBN new policies is blocking the loopholes. mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Ogiame: 10:34am On Feb 29
Putindbutt:

I knew you're either ignorant or illiterate. You talked about rice, how much was rice before Buhari closed the border?, after he closed the borders, prices skyrocketed, farmers could not go to farms, he couldn't provide security, in every region there was insecurity. During Buhari, there was multiple exchange rate, official rate was 460, blackmarket rate was 740, I&E window had a different rate, Hajji pilgrimage was given another rate. Buhari was using 400billion to defend the naira everymonth yet he was borrowing money for everything, he left us with 87trillion naira debt, how can an economy survive?. You wish naira dip to 2000 but it has bounced back to 1400, as CBN new policies is blocking the loopholes. mumu
See who was reporting me to the mod calling another member 'Mumu'

πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Moryle: 10:46am On Feb 29
Baba don secretly reversed his policies, but the damaged has been caused with his loud mouth.
We are still paying subsidy, No more floating of fx because CBN will start selling fx to BDC.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by stasius: 10:50am On Feb 29
Daddy carry on. It is well with you.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by callmenazarene: 11:00am On Feb 29
Yes! Testament of good leadership. Somebody is beginning to win my heart.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Putindbutt: 11:00am On Feb 29
Ogiame:
See who was reporting me to the mod calling another member 'Mumu'

I'm not a crybaby, you insult me, i give you back but you'd insult people but run to moderators to save your ass when they fry your ass. blady weakling.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Ogiame: 11:02am On Feb 29
Putindbutt:

I'm not a crybaby, you insult me, i give you back but you'd insult people but run to moderators to save your ass when they fry your ass. blady weakling.
If that makes you feel uncomfortable, it's okay by me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by holywind(m): 11:46am On Feb 29
...... .......Holyfvvck
Taking full responsibility is not the issue now but deciding a solution
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Exceed15: 11:52am On Feb 29
He has finally taken full responsibility while his foot soldiers keep defending him, disgracing their selves on NL.. Kikikikikiki... Tinubu till 2098...
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 11:53am On Feb 29
Okay
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Exceed15: 11:59am On Feb 29
Babalegba:
Tinubu is beginning to impress me. I like people who take responsibility for their actions. They are usually strong and determined people.

Looooooool.... Nobody to blame again.. I guess he stopped listening to people like BAYO ONANUGA...Anyway is a good start for him admitting.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Justnation: 12:07pm On Feb 29
Babalegba:
Tinubu is beginning to impress me. I like people who take responsibility for their actions. They are usually strong and determined people.

Beginning to impress you ke!!!, bawo!!!!!, .
All these paid writers self you will never seize to play your dumb games
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Justnation: 12:11pm On Feb 29
Emilokan, after you scattered the country's economy you are telling us storyby moonlight

So Disappointed πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Greenfusion: 12:22pm On Feb 29
Since he accepts that he is responsible, he should also accept that he is not capable of salvaging the situation he caused, then should just responsibly step aside for another to fix the problem he caused,.......but we all know he won't.....he is just patronizing us, simple
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by writeprof(m): 12:45pm On Feb 29
There is light at the end of the tunnel.

How long is this tunnel
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by JetApartment: 12:53pm On Feb 29
Chibuzoripob:
cool Those mourners that wear black clothes up/down,carriers of BAD NEWS with their Evil energy aka OBIDIENTS πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ s should gather for group picture cool grin grin.
Eluuupees 70
Eluuups 71
Agulu 🀑 🀑 72
Yes daddy 73
Top to bottom 74
Olu le 75

Na Tinubu talk na Obidient be this one problem, indeed many mad few are roaming...una plenty for nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud / Senator Adeleke's Autopsy Report Reveals High Levels Of Alcohol And Banned Drugs / Caption This Photo: President Buhari, Un Secretary General, And Germany F.m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.