Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu (33163 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / We Have Shared Responsibility: Tinubu Thanks Fubara For Pursuing Peace / Gariki Pedestrian Bridge Snap: Contractor Takes Full Responsibility, Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Chochovini: 6:29am On Feb 29
People should stop blowing empty trumpets! What is really commendale about accepting responsibility for a problem you created in the first place?
Ok, queston is, after this, WHAT NEXT?

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by YurFatHer: 6:29am On Feb 29
FitCorper:
Jagaban na man you be. Carry go I have full confidence in you.
I know some people will still vote him again like the above mentioned individual. And they want a better Nigeria.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by newacca: 6:34am On Feb 29
Nigeria Shall Rise.
May Mr.President succeed.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by heysquare(m): 6:46am On Feb 29
tspun:
To those saying tinibu is not the cost of the recent hardship Nigerians are facing.
Na Buhari remove subsidy Abi na Buhari float the naira?

These are the two major things that cost the hardship Nigerians are facing.

We don't want you to take full responsibility of anything just take us to where Buhari left us please
Buhari govt removed subsidies while Tinubu only announced it during his speech..
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by dikings(m): 6:50am On Feb 29
Believe Tinubu at your own peril. To see people still supporting and believing Tinubu amazes me. There's nothing left for an empty pot.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by dikings(m): 6:55am On Feb 29
okoroemeka:
despite the fact that I don't like the rushed policies of our president but in him taking responsibility shows the fighting spirit,it is left for us Nigerians to adapt and adjust that what we need to fear most is the fear of not trying our best
Why you all so daft? So who is suppose to take responsibility in the first place? Isnt he the president? Your all sounding like its an accomplishment for him accepting to take responsibity. Infact no be even tinubu say all those words. Make una dey whyne unaself
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Chochovini: 6:58am On Feb 29
Na me go take the responsibility before?
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by ucheuzor1(m): 7:06am On Feb 29
He takes responsibility, that's a fact about him. He does not point finger at other people unlike the CBN Governor.

but he needs to do something real quick. people are hunger. Taking responsibility does not change the price of anything
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by chinchum(m): 7:09am On Feb 29
When he won in March 2023, I predicted tough time at least in his first 18 months. He is half way now, there must be signs that the economy is not trending downwards by then and we are beginning to see sprouts of growth by the end of this year and beginning of next year.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by colestephan86: 7:11am On Feb 29
mrlycan:
Abeg

Abeg who ask this one to read epistle. your eye go clear in two months time. Something they told him to say. Sakamanje
Better waka pass, if u no like BAT, cos the love letter I wrote is not for you
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:14am On Feb 29
Babalegba:
Tinubu is beginning to impress me. I like people who take responsibility for their actions. They are usually strong and determined people.
Like Buhari too
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:18am On Feb 29
Another format
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by ObalendeCMS: 7:24am On Feb 29
Babanla reverse psychology. Nigerians mumu gan o! Just tell them what they want to hear.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Zetty177x: 7:35am On Feb 29
Nobody elected u, I beg
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by lexy2014: 7:37am On Feb 29
Babalegba:
Don't be a deekhead. Your English comprehension skill is subpar if you still require answers after reading my original post
since you are not a "deekhead" and your English comprehension skill is above subpar, am still surprised that you can't answer simple questions.

is it "at school" or "in school"?

but since you passed English comprehension in school and your teacher did very well, then you shouldn't find this question difficult to answer.

in what way has he impressed you?
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by lexy2014: 7:42am On Feb 29
chinchum:
When he won in March 2023, I predicted tough time at least in his first 18 months. He is half way now, there must be signs that the economy is not trending downwards by then and we are beginning to see sprouts of growth by the end of this year and beginning of next year.

why should there be tough times in "at least in his first 18 months"?

who is responsible for causing the tough times or do tough times just happen without anybody causing it to happen?

take note of what you said..."at least". that means 18months is the minimum time for the "tough times" you predicted. the maximum time for the tough times has no limit. it can stretch for as long as possible. if that is the case, how do you now claim that "He is half way now"?

what are the "signs that the economy is not trending downwards"?

what are the "sprouts of growth by the end of this year and beginning of next year" that you say you will see?
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by lexy2014: 7:44am On Feb 29
Chochovini:
People should stop blowing empty trumpets! What is really commendale about accepting responsibility for a problem you created in the first place?
Ok, queston is, after this, WHAT NEXT?

pls dont blame them. their expectation of those in government is abysmally low. they will even applaud if Tinubu poos on himself calling it "presidential poo"
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by qtx(m): 7:44am On Feb 29
Fareke:

https://punchng.com/economic-hardship-i-take-full-responsibility-says-tinubu/
BAT my boi! elections are over, you are now in the field of play. leave poetry and work. 2027 is still far. Stop campaigning and get to work. The night cometh when no one shall work. Now you have a golden opportunity .
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by naija4life247: 8:01am On Feb 29
VeryWickedMan:

When last did you sustain injury?

No be everybody dey jump fence nah, and no be everybody dey fucck Olosho without Condom and carry diseases
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by naija4life247: 8:03am On Feb 29
Babs2424:
only fools would believe this man words

To whom brain is given, sense is expected. Use your brain
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by uba1991: 8:03am On Feb 29
YoungLionken:

It's obvious where you're from, little or no wonder nobody in Nigeria, likes you and your people. The smart ones (Joe Igbokwe, Chief priest, Obi Cubana, Rochas, SC governor, Phyno, etc) among you know this, and they're all trying to make amends, securing their interests with everyone. But you see cretins like you are only there creating more troubles than you can handle. Just as your family will never smell good food, your obi or any other will never smell power (even VP, una nor go see) and you will remain 2nd class citizens in this country...
as stupid as you sound,you foolishly believe that anybody that stand for good governance is an Igbo man abi? Let me tell you that I am not an Igbo man, I am a proud northerner and I will continue to advocate for good governance.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Thiijhay(m): 8:07am On Feb 29
In brother shaggy's voice😂
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Moniya4Real(m): 8:10am On Feb 29
I’ll make sure I archive this response of yours and remind you when things begin to work for Nigeria. I strongly hope and believe it will in Jesus name.

Babs2424:
only fools would believe this man words
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by YoungLionken(m): 8:11am On Feb 29
uba1991:
as stupid as you sound,you foolishly believe that anybody that stand for good governance is an Igbo man abi? Let me tell you that I am not an Igbo man, I am a proud northerner and I will continue to advocate for good governance.

Liar! You should be ashamed of your self for claiming something else!!

And you're very shallow to think that I'm a supporter of BAT because of my initial comment on the post...
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by countryman13: 8:15am On Feb 29
Ogiame:
You're really "Obidients" indeed.

Take this your gaslighting bullshit and move away from here
U can say that again and again. FOI all the way. I know your type
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by MartinsD12(m): 8:21am On Feb 29
Fareke:

https://punchng.com/economic-hardship-i-take-full-responsibility-says-tinubu/
If you want to succeed you better stop this your tribalistic approach to economy and governance and look for people who have the merit to deliver irrespective of their tribe, political difference, your approach is wrong, do better we can't be taking excuses and promises all the time, we want to see things happen immediately, if you can do that you have your name written in the good book of history, the ball is in your court now
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by lesbiconverter: 8:27am On Feb 29
The same thing mosquitoes do. They bite you and continue to sing in your ears.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Moikiitos: 8:36am On Feb 29
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Tonnyray: 8:38am On Feb 29
B4 nko?
The buck stops at your desk for the next 7 years.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Thundafireseun: 8:42am On Feb 29
Notatribalist:
put yourself in your prayers first. It's more than ordinary to be in love with a certificate forger and a career criminal. You need spiritual cleaning

This life belongs to serious people….

That’s why Tinubu was declared winner

And not that looooooser obi
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Honestey: 8:42am On Feb 29
You don't have to take the responsibility, it's naturally yours or may I say it's INECly yours?
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Donedeal1(m): 8:45am On Feb 29
Authentic leadership
First in history
No more blame games
Like Peterside does.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nicholas Ukachukwu: Real Story On Demolition Of Igbo Man Property In Abuja– Wike / Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court / Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.