Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu (33184 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / We Have Shared Responsibility: Tinubu Thanks Fubara For Pursuing Peace / Gariki Pedestrian Bridge Snap: Contractor Takes Full Responsibility, Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Ogiame: 11:53pm On Feb 28
arsenal33:
you sound like a stalker
No, you actually mistaking me for your Dad.

I don't sound like him. Thanks for stopping by.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by PHAYOL81: 11:55pm On Feb 28
The hallmark of great leader. Great leaders take responsibility for every hardship and work their socks off to turn around the tide. And when things are turning up good, they share the praise around, so that the team working with them are duly recognized for all the efforts they put up to make things work.

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TINUBU

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS TOO

WE RISE

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by klawaaa: 11:55pm On Feb 28
Lol, has anything changed for good in the country? Police still collects bribes, kidnapping still exists and in addition the country's economy has become worst. Make una yeji fun bobo Chicago yii
Fareke:

https://punchng.com/economic-hardship-i-take-full-responsibility-says-tinubu/

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by arsenal33: 11:56pm On Feb 28
Ogiame:
No, you actually mistaking me for your Dad.

I don't sound like him. Thanks for stopping by.
haha! Shame you don't have a responsible dad for me to insult

3 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Ogiame: 11:56pm On Feb 28
Babalegba:
Since you've got a lot of time on your hands, please expose my lying ass. I do want to be taken down memory lane.
Like I said earlier the unjust vilification of Tinubu by the obedients made me defend Tinubu and yes I did support buhari initially as well because I thought he would come to fight corruption in Nigeria but unfortunately he failed woefully as most nigerians would.
In a nutshell, the more hatred obidients have for Tinubu the more I will be in Tinubus camp but if they play fair politics then I would be neutral
This is you doing your bigotry work for the Buffoon called Tinubu.

Hypocrite like you talking about fair politics? Hahaha 🀣🀣🀣

You want to tell me what MC OLUOMO and his touts did in Lagos during the election was fair politics? Attacking those who they perceive as Igbos?

If you like be in the camp of the fool called Tinubu, but please stop lying.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Ogiame: 11:57pm On Feb 28
arsenal33:
haha! Shame you don't have a responsible dad for me to insult
Lol, greet the stalker at home for me.

Next time he will raise you on how to be a better stalker. grin

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by arsenal33: 12:00am On Feb 29
Ogiame:
Lol, greet the stalker at home for me.

Next time he will raise you on how to be a better stalker. grin
greet yourself grin stalker

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Ogiame: 12:01am On Feb 29
arsenal33:
greet yourself ;Dstalker
I already told you not to mistake me for your Dad bro. grin

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by charlizonto: 12:02am On Feb 29
Scripted apology...not from his heart
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Babalegba(m): 12:06am On Feb 29
Ogiame:
This is you doing your bigotry work for the Buffoon called Tinubu.

If you like be in the camp of the fool called Tinubu, but please stop lying.
I didn't see any sign of perfidy or hypocrisy in that post The more Tinubu is criticized or tackled unjustly, the more yorubas would come out to defend him as they would consider his treatment unfair but if
everybody play fair then Tinubu would have less yoruba support
The fact of the matter is that obidients are the ones fanning support of Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by bentenny(m): 12:11am On Feb 29
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
But your minions here are blaming GEJ but we know that this admittance is just for the opticsπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Ogiame: 12:12am On Feb 29
Babalegba:
I didn't see any sign of perfidy or hypocrisy in that post The more Tinubu is criticized or tackled unjustly, the more yorubas would come out to defend him as they would consider his treatment unfair but if
everybody play fair then Tinubu would have less yoruba support
The fact of the matter is that obidients are the ones fanning support of Tinubu
You're a first class hypocrite.

This is the same Tinubu that used his boy MC Oluomo to attack anyone who looks like Igbo during the election.... You didn't come out to condemn the treatment. People were beaten and few killed by this sponsored bigotry from the E-diot called Tinubu who you support.... You didn't come out to utter any word.

Your problem has always been the Igbos as seen in the screenshot.

Lying hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by wonlasewonimi: 12:14am On Feb 29
Nigerians are very gullible
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Babalegba(m): 12:22am On Feb 29
Ogiame:
You're a first class hypocrite.

This is the same Tinubu that used his boy MC Oluomo to attack anyone who looks like Igbo during the election.... You didn't come out to condemn the treatment. People were beaten and few killed by this sponsored bigotry from the E-diot called Tinubu who you support.... You didn't come out to utter any word.

Your problem has always been the Igbos as seen in the screenshot.

Lying hypocrite.
I don't support mistreatment of ibos especially as I do have ibo in laws. You do have to understand though that ibos do block voting which yorubas think is politically cunning and devious.
In yorubaland votes are spread between parties but when people decided to do block voting to break a political hegemony in Lagos obviously problems would ensue .
Like I said, hatred for Tinubu by the obidients would always make Tinubu popular among yorubas

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:25am On Feb 29
G, that is how you know a real G take responsibility of your mess up but i hope all this is not written for you to say it Mr president, hopefully Nigeria will be a better place one day...

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by tctrills: 12:31am On Feb 29
Chibuzoripob:
cool Those mourners that wear black clothes up/down,carriers of BAD NEWS with their Evil energy aka OBIDIENTS πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ s should gather for group picture cool grin grin.
Eluuupees 70
Eluuups 71
Agulu 🀑 🀑 72
Yes daddy 73
Top to bottom 74
Olu le 75
Obi is not the president nor the reason for the hunger in the land. Know your problem. Also, you don't need Obidients to remind you of bad news, you are a living testimony of bad news.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Iamkellychucks: 12:32am On Feb 29
Taking responsibility is one thing , solving the crisis is another,I boost accounts,I sell Fb,and redeem gift cards....if you want to buy home accessories and you live in umuahia DM me .....09135380376
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by blue33: 12:33am On Feb 29
tspun:
To
Have you made sense

those saying tinibu is not the cost of the recent hardship Nigerians are facing.
Na Buhari remove subsidy Abi na Buhari float the naira?

These are the two major things that cost the hardship Nigerians are facing.

We don't want you to take full responsibility of anything just take us to where Buhari left us please
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Dancebreaker: 12:36am On Feb 29
If dem nor come deny am tomorrow o, this acceptance is good.

Now provide adequate solutions.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by GUNITGuy: 12:36am On Feb 29
tspun:
To those saying tinibu is not the cost of the recent hardship Nigerians are facing.

We don't want you to take full responsibility of anything just take us to where Buhari left us please
They've been using loan to prop up naira this is not sustainable as well as paying for Subsidy...Former President Buharis Govt got so many things wrong ....Heaping up debts without any commiserate Capital Projects to Pay up ...
We are paying a heavy price for reckless governance...

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by ezegenigbonine: 12:39am On Feb 29
Thundafireseun:
God knows I have mad love for Tinubu and he is always in my prayers Eziokwu

I mbecile
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Thinktwicemybro: 12:48am On Feb 29
Thundafireseun:
God knows I have mad love for Tinubu and he is always in my prayers Eziokwu
Stop impersonating igbos. Obsession
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Ogiame: 12:50am On Feb 29
Babalegba:
I don't support mistreatment of ibos especially as I do have ibo in laws. You do have to understand though that ibos do block voting which yorubas think is politically cunning and devious.
In yorubaland votes are spread between parties but when people decided to do block voting to break a political hegemony in Lagos obviously problems would ensue .
Like I said, hatred for Tinubu by the obidients would always make Tinubu popular among yorubas
You're talking rubbish Mr. Bigot.

The bolded statement is you giving excuse for your brothers attack on the Igbos... You're a lying hypocrite and despicable bigot.

*Spits

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Thormentor: 1:09am On Feb 29
Tinubu supporters defending him since here that he's not responsible right now grin

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:25am On Feb 29
Na Ogun go kill Tinubu and all his cohorts...

E no go better for all of una together...
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Chibuzoripob: 1:37am On Feb 29
tctrills:

Obi is not the president nor the reason for the hunger in the land. Know your problem. Also, you don't need Obidients to remind you of bad news, you are a living testimony of bad news.
kip crying.i believe u cry to bed on empty stomach with your complain

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Chibuzoripob: 1:40am On Feb 29
ClearFlair:

At least try to post like an educated person. Your comment reeks of hunger. Do better
sha nor go kill person in the name of HUNGER

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Chibuzoripob: 1:46am On Feb 29
EbolaTinubu:

Must you sound stewpid and senseless all the time?
Respect your old age
I feel ur pain.Hope u enjoyed πŸ˜‰ ur police biscuits wink

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Ekulegold: 1:56am On Feb 29
I'm not sure bantering Mr president will do us any good,let's just pray and support him. The Nigeria na for all of us,make we pray make e better.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Is04970: 2:02am On Feb 29
tspun:
To those saying tinibu is not the cost of the recent hardship Nigerians are facing.

You need to upgrade your brain OS.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by uba1991: 2:15am On Feb 29
While some idiots are saying Tinubu should not be blame.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by uba1991: 2:21am On Feb 29
YoungLionken:
On this note, he's shown (for the 1st time) that he's better than Buhari the wicked stupid idiot!!

No one beats a leader who accept faults and own up to a responsibility, rather than trading blames..

Nice one BAT. What next.??
as wicked as buhari was you were eating rice at 30k per bag, you buy fuel at 180, cartoon of indomie was 4k,a bag of cement was 3k yet animals like you still believe Tinubu is better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) / Adolphus Wabara Buries Wife In Abia, As Ikpeazu, Uzodinma Mourn (Pictures) / Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.