Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu (33165 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / We Have Shared Responsibility: Tinubu Thanks Fubara For Pursuing Peace / Gariki Pedestrian Bridge Snap: Contractor Takes Full Responsibility, Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by NovusHomo(m): 10:41pm On Feb 28
lexy2014:

is GCFR a title or position? what exactly is it?

It is the highest honor Nigeria can bestow on anyone.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Tempulated(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28
Fareke:

https://punchng.com/economic-hardship-i-take-full-responsibility-says-tinubu/

Day just break for your sidegrin

Keep pressing them mumuniis necksgrin

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by tunjijones(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by lawalosky(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28
My president

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Pennywise2: 10:42pm On Feb 28
Anyone who exempt himself from sacrifice cannot help others. We will see how it goes from now.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Sccarrr: 10:42pm On Feb 28
Spoken like a true president ,no be that one wey go dey quote fake data and figures wey mad man tell am😏

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Xkonzult: 10:42pm On Feb 28
Fareke:

Words of a selfish man ....TALK IS CHEAP ,ur Excellency ....keep ur supporters masturbating
While u exploit d remains of our great nation

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Tempulated(m): 10:43pm On Feb 28
Babs2424:
only fools would believe this man words
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by boysy(m): 10:43pm On Feb 28
Taking responsibility is one thing but being sincere with the acceptance of responsibility is another thing.

I don't think I can trust this president.

5 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by lexy2014: 10:43pm On Feb 28
Igbek76:
He is real and will succeed. Reason we presented him to Nigerians. The only man who can solve all our legacy problems. And also give Nigeria a credible successor.

but Tinubu said it was only Buhari that could solve all Nigeria's problems. in fact he said Buhair was Nigeria's only solution.

is it that Tinubu lied about Buhari or you are lying about Tinubu?

how then are you telling us that Tinubu is the only man that can solve all Nigeria's problems?

how is he the only one who can solve Nigeria's problems?

what are those problems?

who created the problems?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by teadrake(m): 10:43pm On Feb 28
When an individual takes responsibility for his actions, he has solved 80% of that challenge. Well-done President Tinubu. We're keenly watching

4 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by SKYHIGHfx: 10:44pm On Feb 28
The problem isn't about the man who transacts USD 1,000 but about the 13-man or more advisory committee recently made. 10bn USD of borrowed fund plunged into the economy to regulate FX it's an illusion and a ticking time bomb. Our purchasing power both domestic and international cannot sustain the economy no longer. Inflation is at 34% and our currency devalued. Its right to say the CBN in the space of 8 months are clueless and what we need is to increase our export route. But no, its binance , Aboki Fx is the problem. The next governor will say its twitter monetizing it's app causing the unregulated fx

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by lexy2014: 10:44pm On Feb 28
NovusHomo:

It is the highest honor Nigeria can bestow on anyone.

is it a title or position?

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by bigdammyj: 10:45pm On Feb 28
Noted.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by okoroemeka(m): 10:45pm On Feb 28
Sagem234:
This is welcome , as the Pilot, all is in his hands f
despite the fact that I don't like the rushed policies of our president but in him taking responsibility shows the fighting spirit,it is left for us Nigerians to adapt and adjust that what we need to fear most is the fear of not trying our best

6 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Joshdigital: 10:45pm On Feb 28
grin
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by yewit37486: 10:46pm On Feb 28
That's commendable, it shows leadership to take accountability for your actions. I hope all his aides have taken note of his statement before they resume the blame game tomorrow and start blaming Buhari, GEJ, and even Peter Obi. WIsh him the best.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Notatribalist(m): 10:46pm On Feb 28
Thundafireseun:
God knows I have mad love for Tinubu and he is always in my prayers Eziokwu
put yourself in your prayers first. It's more than ordinary to be in love with a certificate forger and a career criminal. You need spiritual cleaning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 10:46pm On Feb 28
My bad, my bad..... I take full responsibility

Broda shaggy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by lexy2014: 10:47pm On Feb 28
Chibuzoripob:
cool Those mourners that wear black clothes up/down,carriers of BAD NEWS with their Evil energy aka OBIDIENTS πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ s should gather for group picture cool grin grin.
Eluuupees 70
Eluuups 71
Agulu 🀑 🀑 72
Yes daddy 73
Top to bottom 74
Olu le 75

are you talking about these guys?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUZ5eYhc4BM
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Teibaba(m): 10:48pm On Feb 28
First time a Nigerian president took responsibility of this kind in public.

1 attribute of a leader seen so far

I duff my hat n rest my case

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by EbolaTinubu: 10:48pm On Feb 28
Chibuzoripob:
cool Those mourners that wear black clothes up/down,carriers of BAD NEWS with their Evil energy aka OBIDIENTS πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ s should gather for group picture cool grin grin.
Eluuupees 70
Eluuups 71
Agulu 🀑 🀑 72
Yes daddy 73
Top to bottom 74
Olu le 75
Must you sound stewpid and senseless all the time?
Respect your old age

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by lexy2014: 10:48pm On Feb 28
okoroemeka:
despite the fact that I don't like the rushed policies of our president but in him taking responsibility shows the fighting spirit,it is left for us Nigerians to adapt and adjust that what we need to fear most is the fear of not trying our best

what has Tinubu adjusted to? has he adjusted his pocket to the inflation and the cost of fuel?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Babalegba(m): 10:49pm On Feb 28
lexy2014:

in what way has he impressed you?
Read the post again. Hatred does make people blind, sometimes literally

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by ClearFlair: 10:50pm On Feb 28
Chibuzoripob:
Eluuupees 70
Eluuups 71
Agulu 🀑 🀑 72
Yes daddy 73
Top to bottom 74
Olu le 75

At least try to post like an educated person. Your comment reeks of hunger. Do better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by sheriffindy(m): 10:51pm On Feb 28
Where is the tunnel and where is the light?

Abeg anybody see am?

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by proff010: 10:51pm On Feb 28
We Yoruba dey behind you gidigba

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by PromiseDilshad(m): 10:51pm On Feb 28
He takes responsibility of the current happenings in Nigeria while his followers continue their blame game. A good leader should be able to take responsibility of his actions. Well, I pray you succeed in Jesus name cos things are becoming unbearable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by saveman91(m): 10:52pm On Feb 28
Beside am not his supporter and i didn't vote for him
lets him do wat he like, people are watching

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Abee79(m): 10:53pm On Feb 28
Don't play the victim card πŸ™„πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by IamCookie(f): 10:53pm On Feb 28
Fareke:

This is an exemplification of a selfless leader. Accepting responsibility is highly commendable

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Yankee101: 10:53pm On Feb 28
You had better
And do better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Arrests Aljazeera Journalists / Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu / Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.