Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated (288 Views)

“The Reasons For Divorce.” / Sheikh Ajah On Persecution Of Igbo Muslims: We Are Igbos Before Becoming Muslims / Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:17am On Feb 29
The reasons you can hate Sheikh Al Islam are

1. You want to be doing bidha
2. You want to be committing sins openly
3. You want to defend your family that are onibidia
4. You don't want to lose your job or help you do get from onibidia
5. You want to be earning money in a shameful way
6. You want to be free with women
7. You want to monetize Islam as a religion
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by AntiChristian: 8:55am On Mar 01
The reason we don't like him is because he is not Ahl Sunnah nor Salaffiy!

He has no Salaf as regards anything!
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by AntiChristian: 9:04am On Mar 01
NeoWanZaeed:
The reasons you can hate Sheikh Al Islam are

1. You want to be doing bidha
No sane Muslim wants this. This is false!

2. You want to be committing sins openly
Another falsehood. No sane Muslim wants to commit sin openly!
3. You want to defend your family that are onibidia
No sane Muslim defends his/her family in cases of Bid'a! Even Islam encourages us to be good to parents who are not even Muslims. Help one another in deeds of piety and righteousness but not in sin and transgression! This is false!

4. You don't want to lose your job or help you do get from onibidia
All help comes from Allah. You can't get anything from the world if Allah does not approve it. And the world can't take anything from you if Allah does not approve such taking!
5. You want to be earning money in a shameful way
What does this even mean? If you do not have shame you can continue to do as you like!
6. You want to be free with women
Another falsehood. Islam forbids men being free with non-mahram ladies!
7. You want to monetize Islam as a religion
I don't even know how this is applicable at all. In this 20th century, Islam is as clear as the day! Nothing can be monetise that is not clear! And many Muslims are calling away from monetising any aspect of Islam.

So stop calling your Jabata Sheikh Al Islam.

Khawarij Al Islam!
The Imam of all Khawaarij in Nigeria!
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:53pm On Mar 01
AntiChristian:
No sane Muslim wants this. This is false!

Another falsehood. No sane Muslim wants to commit sin openly!
No sane Muslim defends his/her family in cases of Bid'a! Even Islam encourages us to be good to parents who are not even Muslims. Help one another in deeds of piety and righteousness but not in sin and transgression! This is false!

All help comes from Allah. You can't get anything from the world if Allah does not approve it. And the world can't take anything from you if Allah does not approve such taking!
What does this even mean? If you do not have shame you can continue to do as you like!
Another falsehood. Islam forbids men being free with non-mahram ladies!
I don't even know how this is applicable at all. In this 20th century, Islam is as clear as the day! Nothing can be monetise that is not clear! And many Muslims are calling away from monetising any aspect of Islam.

So stop calling your Jabata Sheikh Al Islam.

Khawarij Al Islam!
The Imam of all Khawaarij in Nigeria!

Khawarij Al ISLAM..

Kindly bring dalil to explain what khawarij is?
Give us the verdict of prophet Muhammad as regards khawarij?
How can we identify khawarij?

Sheikh Al Islam talked about his father and mother, same as prophet Muhammad..same as us too .

Which of your scholar has ever said anything about their parents?

And all I said is evident on you as a per why you hate Sheikh Al Islam.

Tell us your scholar name and let me tell you why he's a Kafir with dalil
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by AntiChristian: 5:55pm On Mar 01
NeoWanZaeed:

Khawarij Al ISLAM..

I have defined them before! Go to that post!

Sheikh Al Islam talked about his father and mother, same as prophet Muhammad..same as us too .
Daleel please! Prove it is sunnah to talk about one's parents even without anyone asking!

Show us Daleel how it is sunnah to mention one's parents! You're a mubtadi bro!

You are a liar! A Kadhab!

Tell us your scholar name and let me tell you why he's a Kafir with dalil[/quote]
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01
AntiChristian:

I have defined them before! Go to that post!

Daleel please! Prove it is sunnah to talk about one's parents even without anyone asking!

Show us Daleel how it is sunnah to mention one's parents! You're a mubtadi bro!

You are a liar! A Kadhab!

Laughing.. you never have given us dalil for khawarij.
Post the Hadith or Qur'an verse here.
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by AntiChristian: 11:19am On Mar 02
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing.. you never have given us dalil for khawarij.
Post the Hadith or Qur'an verse here.

Ibn Majah (173) narrated that Ibn Abi Awfa said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The Khawarij are the dogs of Hell.” (Classed as sahih by al-Albani in Sahih Ibn Majah)

Al-Bukhari (6934) and Muslim (1068) narrated that Yusayr ibn ‘Amr said: I said to Sahl ibn Hunayf: Did you hear the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) say anything about the Khawarij? He said: I heard him say – and he gestured with his hand towards Iraq –: “From there will emerge people who recite the Quran, but it will not go past their collarbones. They will pass out of Islam as an arrow passes out of the prey.”

Among their innovations are the following:
They think that faith does not increase or decrease.
They think that failing to do something obligatory constitutes disbelief.
They think that committing a major sin constitutes disbelief.
They believe in fighting those Muslims who disagree with them.

Their characteristics include:
1. Many of them are young in age.
2. They display immaturity and irrational behavior. (It seems like you have been laughing at various things for many years with different pseudonyms here.)
3. They manipulate texts for their own distorted purposes.
4. They have a superficial understanding of Islam.
5. They exhibit unnecessary zeal in their acts of worship.
6. They target believers and spare idolaters in their violence.
7.They take their religious beliefs to such extremes that they end up abandoning them.
8. They insult and defame Muslim leaders, declaring them to be misguided.
9. They appear during times of disunity and strife.
10. The Khawarij do not respect scholars and people of knowledge if their opinions do not align with theirs.
11. They cite verses about fighting idolaters to justify their attacks against believers.
12. The Khawarij accuse those who disagree with them of apostasy and deem it permissible to kill them.
13. The Khawarij advocate violent opposition against oppressive Muslim leaders.
14. They have internal disagreements to the point of dividing into several sects and resorting to lethal conflict with each other.
15. They misuse the Islamic principle of promoting virtue and preventing vice, distorting the evidence in the texts to justify violence.

Expanse2020 help me mark am on the above over 15 grin!
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02
AntiChristian:

Ibn Majah (173) narrated that Ibn Abi Awfa said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The Khawarij are the dogs of Hell.” (Classed as sahih by al-Albani in Sahih Ibn Majah)

Al-Bukhari (6934) and Muslim (1068) narrated that Yusayr ibn ‘Amr said: I said to Sahl ibn Hunayf: Did you hear the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) say anything about the Khawarij? He said: I heard him say – and he gestured with his hand towards Iraq –: “From there will emerge people who recite the Quran, but it will not go past their collarbones. They will pass out of Islam as an arrow passes out of the prey.”

2. They display immaturity and irrational behavior. (It seems like you have been laughing at various things for many years with different pseudonyms here.)
7.They take their religious beliefs to such extremes that they end up abandoning them.
10. The Khawarij do not respect scholars and people of knowledge if their opinions do not align with theirs.
11. They cite verses about fighting idolaters to justify their attacks against believers.
12. The Khawarij accuse those who disagree with them of apostasy and deem it permissible to kill them.
14. They have internal disagreements to the point of dividing into several sects and resorting to lethal conflict with each other.
15. They misuse the Islamic principle of promoting virtue and preventing vice, distorting the evidence in the texts to justify violence.

Copy and paste.

So are khawarij Muslims or kufar?
Mention 1 sinner we have called Muslim for you to be calling us khawarij..
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by Expanse2020(m): 9:42pm On Mar 02
NeoWanZaeed:

Copy and paste.

I heard you call ur boss Muadiths 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by Expanse2020(m): 9:43pm On Mar 02
AntiChristian:

👌

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by AntiChristian: 7:46am On Mar 03
NeoWanZaeed:

Copy and paste.

Copy and paste!
Is that your problem?

I don't know o! But they are the dogs of hell!

You've called me and many others here Kuffar!
You said many of us are even worse than the Christians with your previous monikers. You have used many moniker here. I still remember AbuSekinah or something like that.

Ahlsunnah etc
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:36am On Mar 03
AntiChristian:

Copy and paste!
Is that your problem?

I don't know o! But they are the dogs of hell!

You've called me and many others here Kuffar!
You said many of us are even worse than the Christians with your previous monikers. You have used many moniker here. I still remember AbuSekinah or something like that.

Ahlsunnah etc

Are khawarij kufar? Simple question
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by AntiChristian: 8:59am On Mar 03
NeoWanZaeed:

Are khawarij kufar? Simple question

Did the Prophet call them disbelievers?

No! They are an oppressive deviant Islamic sect and not disbelievers!
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:09am On Mar 03
AntiChristian:

Did the Prophet call them disbelievers?

No! They are an oppressive deviant Islamic sect and not disbelievers!

Laughing.. eeeh.
You did exactly like I expected.

That's what your scholars also do say

Laughing hysterically
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by AntiChristian: 9:15am On Mar 03
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing.. eeeh.
You did exactly like I expected.

That's what your scholars also do say

Laughing hysterically

Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:17am On Mar 03
AntiChristian:

Seriously.. you don't worth my time. But I'll explain khawarij.. why they're kufar.. why all SECTS are kufar too.

From Qur'an and Hadith. Not because of you.. it's clear you are not intres in islam but for the sake of those who are interested
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by AntiChristian: 9:19am On Mar 03
NeoWanZaeed:

Seriously.. you don't worth my time. But I'll explain khawarij.. why they're kufar.. why all SECTS are kufar too.

From Qur'an and Hadith. Not because of you.. it's clear you are not intres in islam but for the sake of those who are interested

So Ali (radiyallahu anhu) made a mistake by saying they were not disbelievers?

You're ignorant truly!
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:22am On Mar 03
ALLAH STATED THAT SECTS ARE KUFAR.

Ar-Rum 30:30

فَأَقِمْ وَجْهَكَ لِلدِّينِ حَنِيفًاۚ فِطْرَتَ ٱللَّهِ ٱلَّتِى فَطَرَ ٱلنَّاسَ عَلَيْهَاۚ لَا تَبْدِيلَ لِخَلْقِ ٱللَّهِۚ ذَٰلِكَ ٱلدِّينُ ٱلْقَيِّمُ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ ٱلنَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ

English - Sahih International

So direct your face [i.e., self] toward the religion, inclining to truth. [Adhere to] the fiṭrah[1] of Allāh upon which He has created [all] people. No change should there be in the creation of Allāh.[2] That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.

English - Ibn Kathir

Ar-Rum 30:31

مُنِيبِينَ إِلَيْهِ وَٱتَّقُوهُ وَأَقِيمُوا۟ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَلَا تَكُونُوا۟ مِنَ ٱلْمُشْرِكِينَ

[Adhere to it], turning in repentance to Him, and fear Him and establish prayer and do not be of those who associate others with Allāh

English - Ibn Kathir

Ar-Rum 30:32

مِنَ ٱلَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا۟ دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا۟ شِيَعًاۖ كُلُّ حِزْبٍۭ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ

[Or] of those who have divided their religion and become sects, every faction rejoicing in what it has.[1]

English - Ibn Kathir
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:23am On Mar 03
THE TAFSIR OF THE VERSES

مُنِيبِينَ إِلَيْهِ

turning in repentance to Him,

Ibn Zayd and Ibn Jurayj said,

"This means, returning to Him."

وَاتَّقُوهُ

and have Taqwa of Him;

means, fear Him and remember that He is always watching.

وَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَأةَ

and perform the Salah,

which is the greatest act of worship.

وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ

and be not of the idolators.

Be of those who single out Allah, devoting their worship sincerely for Him alone, not anyone or anything other than Him.

Ibn Jarir recorded that Yazid bin Abi Maryam said:

"Umar, may Allah be pleased with him, passed by Mu`adh bin Jabal and asked, `What is the foundation of this Ummah?'

Mu`adh said, `Three things, and they are the things that will bring salvation:
Al-Ikhlas (doing a deed for Allah alone), which is the Fitrah with which Allah created mankind;
Salah, which is the thing that tells a believer apart from a disbeliever;

and obedience, which is protection.'

Umar said:`You have spoken the truth.
Splitting into Sects and the Saved Sect

His saying:

مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ

Of those who Farraqu Dinahum (split up their religion), and became sects, each sect rejoicing in that which is with it.

means, do not be of the idolators who split up their religion, i.e., changed it by believing in parts of it and rejecting other parts.

Some scholars read this as Faraqu Dinahum, meaning

"neglected their religion and left it behind them."

These are like the Jews, Christians, Zoroastrians, idol worshippers and all the followers of false religions, besides the followers of Islam, as Allah says:

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُواْ دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُواْ شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِى شَىْءٍ إِنَّمَأ أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ

Verily, those who divide their religion and break up into sects, you have no concern in them in the least. Their affair is only with Allah. (6:159)

The followers of the religions before us had differences of opinions and split into false sects, each group claiming to be following the truth. This Ummah too has split into sects, all of which are misguided apart from one, which is Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jama`ah, those who adhere to the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah and what was followed by the first generations, the Companions, their followers, and the Imams of the Muslims of earlier and later times.

In his Mustadrak, Al-Hakim recorded that the Messenger of Allah was asked which of the sects was the saved sect and he said:

مَا أَنَا عَلَيْهِ وَأَصْحَابِي

What I and my Companions are upon
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:25am On Mar 03
Now... Let's read what the prophet and his companions said about the sects

Hadith

"حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْمُثَنَّى، حَدَّثَنَا الْوَلِيدُ بْنُ مُسْلِمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ جَابِرٍ، حَدَّثَنِي بُسْرُ بْنُ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ الْحَضْرَمِيُّ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ أَبَا إِدْرِيسَ الْخَوْلاَنِيَّ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ حُذَيْفَةَ بْنَ الْيَمَانِ، يَقُولُ كَانَ النَّاسُ يَسْأَلُونَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم عَنِ الْخَيْرِ، وَكُنْتُ أَسْأَلُهُ عَنِ الشَّرِّ، مَخَافَةَ أَنْ يُدْرِكَنِي فَقُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنَّا كُنَّا فِي جَاهِلِيَّةٍ وَشَرٍّ فَجَاءَنَا اللَّهُ بِهَذَا الْخَيْرِ، فَهَلْ بَعْدَ هَذَا الْخَيْرِ مِنْ شَرٍّ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ وَهَلْ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ الشَّرِّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ، وَفِيهِ دَخَنٌ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ وَمَا دَخَنُهُ قَالَ ‏"‏ قَوْمٌ يَهْدُونَ بِغَيْرِ هَدْىٍ، تَعْرِفُ مِنْهُمْ وَتُنْكِرُ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ فَهَلْ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ الْخَيْرِ مِنْ شَرٍّ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ، دُعَاةٌ عَلَى أَبْوَابِ جَهَنَّمَ، مَنْ أَجَابَهُمْ إِلَيْهَا قَذَفُوهُ فِيهَا ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صِفْهُمْ لَنَا‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ هُمْ مِنْ جِلْدَتِنَا، وَيَتَكَلَّمُونَ بِأَلْسِنَتِنَا ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ فَمَا تَأْمُرُنِي إِنْ أَدْرَكَنِي ذَلِكَ قَالَ ‏"‏ تَلْزَمُ جَمَاعَةَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ وَإِمَامَهُمْ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ فَإِنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُمْ جَمَاعَةٌ وَلاَ إِمَامٌ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَاعْتَزِلْ تِلْكَ الْفِرَقَ كُلَّهَا، وَلَوْ أَنْ تَعَضَّ بِأَصْلِ شَجَرَةٍ، حَتَّى يُدْرِكَكَ الْمَوْتُ، وَأَنْتَ عَلَى ذَلِكَ ‏"‏‏.‏"

Narrated Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman:
The people used to ask Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) about the good but I used to ask him about the evil lest I should be overtaken by them. So I said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ! We were living in ignorance and in an (extremely) worst atmosphere, then Allah brought to us this good (i.e., Islam); will there be any evil after this good?" He said, "Yes." I said, 'Will there be any good after that evil?" He replied, "Yes, but it will be tainted (not pure.)'' I asked, "What will be its taint?" He replied, "(There will be) some people who will guide others not according to my tradition? You will approve of some of their deeds and disapprove of some others." I asked, "Will there be any evil after that good?" He replied, "Yes, (there will be) some people calling at the gates of the (Hell) Fire, and whoever will respond to their call, will be thrown by them into the (Hell) Fire." I said, "O Allah s Messenger! Will you describe them to us?" He said, "They will be from our own people and will speak our language." I said, "What do you order me to do if such a state should take place in my life?" He said, "Stick to the group of Muslims and their Imam (ruler)." I said, "If there is neither a group of Muslims nor an Imam (ruler)?" He said, "Then turn away from all those sects even if you were to bite (eat) the roots of a tree till death overtakes you while you are in that state."

Sahih

Sahih al-Bukhari, 7084
In-Book Reference: Book 92, Hadith 35
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 9, Book 88, Hadith 206 (deprecated numbering scheme)
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:27am On Mar 03
Hadith

"حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ عُثْمَانَ بْنِ سَعِيدِ بْنِ كَثِيرِ بْنِ دِينَارٍ الْحِمْصِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبَّادُ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، حَدَّثَنَا صَفْوَانُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، عَنْ رَاشِدِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ، عَنْ عَوْفِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏"‏ افْتَرَقَتِ الْيَهُودُ عَلَى إِحْدَى وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً فَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ وَافْتَرَقَتِ النَّصَارَى عَلَى ثِنْتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً فَإِحْدَى وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ وَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَالَّذِي نَفْسُ مُحَمَّدٍ بِيَدِهِ لَتَفْتَرِقَنَّ أُمَّتِي عَلَى ثَلاَثٍ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً فَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَثِنْتَانِ وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قِيلَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ مَنْ هُمْ قَالَ ‏"‏ الْجَمَاعَةُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏"

It was narrated from ‘Awf bin Malik that the Messenger of Allah(ﷺ) said:
“The Jews split into seventy-one sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy in Hell. The Christians split into seventy-two sects, seventy-one of which will be in Hell and one in Paradise. I swear by the One Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad, my nation will split into seventy-three sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy-two in Hell.” It was said: “O Messenger of Allah, who are they?” He said: “The main body.”

Hasan (Darussalam)

Sunan Ibn Majah, 3992
In-Book Reference: Book 36, Hadith 67
English Reference: Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 3992
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:31am On Mar 03
KHAWARIJ ARE THE FIRST SECT IN HISTORY OF ISLAM.

Hadith

"حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الْيَمَانِ، أَخْبَرَنَا شُعَيْبٌ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي أَبُو سَلَمَةَ بْنُ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ، أَنَّ أَبَا سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيَّ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ قَالَ بَيْنَمَا نَحْنُ عِنْدَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَهْوَ يَقْسِمُ قَسْمًا أَتَاهُ ذُو الْخُوَيْصِرَةِ ـ وَهْوَ رَجُلٌ مِنْ بَنِي تَمِيمٍ ـ فَقَالَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ اعْدِلْ‏.‏ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ وَيْلَكَ، وَمَنْ يَعْدِلُ إِذَا لَمْ أَعْدِلْ قَدْ خِبْتَ وَخَسِرْتَ إِنْ لَمْ أَكُنْ أَعْدِلُ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَقَالَ عُمَرُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ ائْذَنْ لِي فِيهِ، فَأَضْرِبَ عُنُقَهُ‏.‏ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ دَعْهُ فَإِنَّ لَهُ أَصْحَابًا، يَحْقِرُ أَحَدُكُمْ صَلاَتَهُ مَعَ صَلاَتِهِمْ وَصِيَامَهُ مَعَ صِيَامِهِمْ، يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ لاَ يُجَاوِزُ تَرَاقِيَهُمْ، يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الدِّينِ كَمَا يَمْرُقُ السَّهْمُ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ، يُنْظَرُ إِلَى نَصْلِهِ فَلاَ يُوجَدُ فِيهِ شَىْءٌ، ثُمَّ يُنْظَرُ إِلَى رِصَافِهِ فَمَا يُوجَدُ فِيهِ شَىْءٌ، ثُمَّ يُنْظَرُ إِلَى نَضِيِّهِ ـ وَهْوَ قِدْحُهُ ـ فَلاَ يُوجَدُ فِيهِ شَىْءٌ، ثُمَّ يُنْظَرُ إِلَى قُذَذِهِ فَلاَ يُوجَدُ فِيهِ شَىْءٌ، قَدْ سَبَقَ الْفَرْثَ وَالدَّمَ، آيَتُهُمْ رَجُلٌ أَسْوَدُ إِحْدَى عَضُدَيْهِ مِثْلُ ثَدْىِ الْمَرْأَةِ، أَوْ مِثْلُ الْبَضْعَةِ تَدَرْدَرُ وَيَخْرُجُونَ عَلَى حِينِ فُرْقَةٍ مِنَ النَّاسِ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو سَعِيدٍ فَأَشْهَدُ أَنِّي سَمِعْتُ هَذَا الْحَدِيثَ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم، وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ عَلِيَّ بْنَ أَبِي طَالِبٍ قَاتَلَهُمْ وَأَنَا مَعَهُ، فَأَمَرَ بِذَلِكَ الرَّجُلِ، فَالْتُمِسَ فَأُتِيَ بِهِ حَتَّى نَظَرْتُ إِلَيْهِ عَلَى نَعْتِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم الَّذِي نَعَتَهُ‏.‏"

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:
While we were with Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) who was distributing (i.e. some property), there came Dhu-l- Khuwaisira, a man from the tribe of Bani Tamim and said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ! Do Justice." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Woe to you! Who could do justice if I did not? I would be a desperate loser if I did not do justice." [b]`Umar said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ! Allow me to chop his head off." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Leave him, for he has companions who pray and fast in such a way that you will consider your fasting negligible in comparison to theirs. They recite Qur'an but it does not go beyond their throats (i.e. they do not act on it) and they will desert Islam as an arrow goes through a victim's body, so that the hunter, on looking at the arrow's blade, would see nothing on it; he would look at its Risaf and see nothing: he would look at its Na,di and see nothing, and he would look at its Qudhadh ( 1 ) and see nothing (neither meat nor blood), for the arrow has been too fast even for the blood and excretions to smear. The sign by which they will be recognized is that among them there will be a black man, one of whose arms will resemble a woman's breast or a lump of meat moving loosely. Those people will appear when there will be differences amongst the people." I testify that I heard this narration from Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and I testify that `Ali bin Abi Talib fought with such people, and I was in his company. He ordered that the man (described by the Prophet (ﷺ) ) should be looked for. The man was brought and I looked at him and noticed that he looked exactly as the Prophet (ﷺ) had described him. [/b]

Sahih

Sahih al-Bukhari, 3610
In-Book Reference: Book 61, Hadith 117
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 4, Book 56, Hadith 807 (deprecated numbering scheme)

THE PUNISHMENT FOR KUFRU IS TO BE BEHEADED.
ROSUL SAID THEY WILL GO OUT OF ISLAM
ALI FOUGHT AND KILLED THEM
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:34am On Mar 03
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَاحِدِ، حَدَّثَنَا الشَّيْبَانِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا يُسَيْرُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، قَالَ قُلْتُ لِسَهْلِ بْنِ حُنَيْفٍ هَلْ سَمِعْتَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ فِي الْخَوَارِجِ شَيْئًا قَالَ سَمِعْتُهُ يَقُولُ ـ وَأَهْوَى بِيَدِهِ قِبَلَ الْعِرَاقِ ـ ‏"‏ يَخْرُجُ مِنْهُ قَوْمٌ يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ لاَ يُجَاوِزُ تَرَاقِيَهُمْ، يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الإِسْلاَمِ مُرُوقَ السَّهْمِ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ ‏"‏‏.‏

Narrated Yusair bin `Amr:
I asked Sahl bin Hunaif, "Did you hear the Prophet (ﷺ) saying anything about Al-Khawarij?" He said, "I heard him saying while pointing his hand towards Iraq. "There will appear in it (i.e, Iraq) some people who will recite the Qur'an but it will not go beyond their throats, and they will go out from (leave) Islam as an arrow darts through the game's body.' "

Sahih

Sahih al-Bukhari, 6934
In-Book Reference: Book 88, Hadith 16
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 9, Book 84, Hadith 68 (deprecated numbering scheme)
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:34am On Mar 03
Hadith

"وَحَدَّثَنَا حَجَّاجُ بْنُ الشَّاعِرِ، حَدَّثَنَا الْفَضْلُ بْنُ دُكَيْنٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو عَاصِمٍ، - يَعْنِي مُحَمَّدَ بْنَ أَبِي أَيُّوبَ - قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي يَزِيدُ الْفَقِيرُ، قَالَ كُنْتُ قَدْ شَغَفَنِي رَأْىٌ مِنْ رَأْىِ الْخَوَارِجِ فَخَرَجْنَا فِي عِصَابَةٍ ذَوِي عَدَدٍ نُرِيدُ أَنْ نَحُجَّ ثُمَّ نَخْرُجَ عَلَى النَّاسِ - قَالَ - فَمَرَرْنَا عَلَى الْمَدِينَةِ فَإِذَا جَابِرُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ يُحَدِّثُ الْقَوْمَ - جَالِسٌ إِلَى سَارِيَةٍ - عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ فَإِذَا هُوَ قَدْ ذَكَرَ الْجَهَنَّمِيِّينَ - قَالَ - فَقُلْتُ لَهُ يَا صَاحِبَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ مَا هَذَا الَّذِي تُحَدِّثُونَ وَاللَّهُ يَقُولُ ‏{‏ إِنَّكَ مَنْ تُدْخِلِ النَّارَ فَقَدْ أَخْزَيْتَهُ‏}‏ وَ ‏{‏ كُلَّمَا أَرَادُوا أَنْ يَخْرُجُوا مِنْهَا أُعِيدُوا فِيهَا‏}‏ فَمَا هَذَا الَّذِي تَقُولُونَ قَالَ فَقَالَ أَتَقْرَأُ الْقُرْآنَ قُلْتُ نَعَمْ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَهَلْ سَمِعْتَ بِمَقَامِ مُحَمَّدٍ - عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَمُ - يَعْنِي الَّذِي يَبْعَثُهُ اللَّهُ فِيهِ قُلْتُ نَعَمْ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَإِنَّهُ مَقَامُ مُحَمَّدٍ صلى الله عليه وسلم الْمَحْمُودُ الَّذِي يُخْرِجُ اللَّهُ بِهِ مَنْ يُخْرِجُ ‏.‏ - قَالَ - ثُمَّ نَعَتَ وَضْعَ الصِّرَاطِ وَمَرَّ النَّاسِ عَلَيْهِ - قَالَ - وَأَخَافُ أَنْ لاَ أَكُونَ أَحْفَظُ ذَاكَ - قَالَ - غَيْرَ أَنَّهُ قَدْ زَعَمَ أَنَّ قَوْمًا يَخْرُجُونَ مِنَ النَّارِ بَعْدَ أَنْ يَكُونُوا فِيهَا - قَالَ - يَعْنِي فَيَخْرُجُونَ كَأَنَّهُمْ عِيدَانُ السَّمَاسِمِ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَيَدْخُلُونَ نَهْرًا مِنْ أَنْهَارِ الْجَنَّةِ فَيَغْتَسِلُونَ فِيهِ فَيَخْرُجُونَ كَأَنَّهُمُ الْقَرَاطِيسُ ‏.‏ فَرَجَعْنَا قُلْنَا وَيْحَكُمْ أَتُرَوْنَ الشَّيْخَ يَكْذِبُ عَلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَرَجَعْنَا فَلاَ وَاللَّهِ مَا خَرَجَ مِنَّا غَيْرُ رَجُلٍ وَاحِدٍ أَوْ كَمَا قَالَ أَبُو نُعَيْمٍ ‏.‏"

Yazid al-Faqir said:
This view of the Khawarij (i.e. those who commit major sins and would be eternally doomed to Hell) had obsessed me, and we set out in a large group intending to perform the Hajj and then going to the people (for the propagation of the views of the Khawarij). He (the narrator) said: We happened to past by Medina and found there Jabir b. 'Abdullah sitting near a column narrating to the people (the ahadith of) the Prophet (ﷺ). When he mentioned the inhabitants of Hell, I said: O companion of the Messenger of Allah what is this that you narrate, whereas Allah says: "Verily whomsoever You shall commit to the Fire, You indeed humiliateth him" (al-Qur'an, iii. 192); and All those who endeavored to get out of that would be thrown back into it" (al-Qur'an, xxxi i. 20)? So what is it that you say? He said: Have you read the Qur'an? I said: Yes. He said: Have you heard about the (exalted) position of Muhammad (ﷺ), i.e. to which Allah would raise, him? I said: Yes. He said: Verily the position of Muhammad (ﷺ) is that of great glory and that is by which Allah would bring out whomsoever He would wish to bring out. He then described the Path (the Bridge) and the passing of the people over it, and said: I am afraid I may not have remembered (other things) but this much is still in my memory that people would come out of the Hell after having gone into it, and he said: They would come out of it as if they were the wood of the ebony tree. He (the narrator said: They would enter a river, one or the rivers of Paradise, and would bathe in it, and then come out as if they were (white like) paper. We then turned back and said: Woe be upon you! How can this old man tell a lie against the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)? We turned back (from the views of the Khawarij), and by God every one of us abandoned this (band of Khawarij) except one man. A similar statement has been made by Abu Nu'aim.

Sahih

Sahih Muslim, 191 e
In-Book Reference: Book 1, Hadith 379
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Book 1, Hadith 371 (deprecated numbering scheme)

THOSE ARE THE REASONS THEY'RE KUFAR
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:37am On Mar 03
Hadith

"حَدَّثَنَا سَهْلُ بْنُ أَبِي سَهْلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ بْنُ عُيَيْنَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي غَالِبٍ، عَنْ أَبِي أُمَامَةَ، يَقُولُ شَرُّ قَتْلَى قُتِلُوا تَحْتَ أَدِيمِ السَّمَاءِ وَخَيْرُ قَتْلَى مَنْ قَتَلُوا كِلاَبُ أَهْلِ النَّارِ قَدْ كَانَ هَؤُلاَءِ مُسْلِمِينَ فَصَارُوا كُفَّارًا ‏.‏ قُلْتُ يَا أَبَا أُمَامَةَ هَذَا شَىْءٌ تَقُولُهُ قَالَ بَلْ سَمِعْتُهُ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏.‏"

Abu Ghalib narrated that Abu Umamah said:
"(The Khawarij) are the worst of the slain who are killed under heaven, and the best of the slain are those who were killed by them. Those (Khawarij) are the dogs of Hell. Those people were Muslims but they became disbelievers." I said: "O Abu Umamah, is that your opinion?" He said: "Rather I heard it from the Messenger of Allah."

Hasan (Darussalam)

Sunan Ibn Majah, 176
In-Book Reference: Introduction, Hadith 176
English Reference: Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 176

A Muslim can become a Kafir when he or she does something that can take him or her out of the fold of Islam.

It's this principle that Sarafa, Alaro and others have ERASED from their own version of Islam..all because they want to align and be mixing with SECTS.

And it's the same reason they're calling us khawarij because we do call Muslims who have gone out of fold of Islam kufar and we do call SECTS kufar
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:39am On Mar 03
AntiChristian:

So Ali (radiyallahu anhu) made a mistake by saying they were not disbelievers?

You're ignorant truly!

Laughing... bring the hadiths here...

Your scholar that doesn't know the difference between daif and sahih.
Your scholar that doesn't understand how to take dalil from sahabah.. your scholars don't even know the difference between maokuf and marfuh hadiths

Laughing
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by AntiChristian: 9:45am On Mar 03
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing... bring the hadiths here...

Your scholar that doesn't know the difference between daif and sahih.
Your scholar that doesn't understand how to take dalil from sahabah.. your scholars don't even know the difference between maokuf and marfuh hadiths

Laughing

Immaturity and abuse is a function of Khawaarij!
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:35am On Mar 03
AntiChristian:

Immaturity and abuse is a function of Khawaarij!

How will you be able to bring dalil for what your scholars don't even know.. they're all about money and you are so dumb to see it
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by fawaz050(m): 12:35pm On Mar 03
NeoWanZaeed:

Khawarij Al ISLAM..

Prof. Alaro
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:06pm On Mar 03
fawaz050:

Prof. Alaro

Alaro is a democrat. He's a sympathetic sympathiser of sects. Affirms Islam for them and mix with them. No ahl walah wa baroah. He affirmed Islam for all tahguts. He does sujud to greet. Attends all kinds of bidah ceremonies..

The only difference between Alaro and others is .. just 1.

ALARO calls to democracy and voting.. others don't. Alaro sujuds in public.. others don't...

Every other thing else. . They're the same..
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by AntiChristian: 2:17pm On Mar 03
NeoWanZaeed:

How will you be able to bring dalil for what your scholars don't even know.. they're all about money and you are so dumb to see it

Which money are you talking about?
Which Ustadh have you seen me mentioned here that talked about money?

May Allah curse you for eating the flesh of others accusing them of what they didn't do!
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:30pm On Mar 03
AntiChristian:

Which money are you talking about?
Which Ustadh have you seen me mentioned here that talked about money?

May Allah curse you for eating the flesh of others accusing them of what they didn't do!

Everybody knows that's what they do. Even someone testified to it. Gather people and send photos and videos to arab to collect money lol.

Unshameful gays

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Maulod Of Prophet Muhammad (sa) / For Yoruba Muslims In Kano / 6 Quick Ramadan Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.