Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated (289 Views)

“The Reasons For Divorce.” / Sheikh Ajah On Persecution Of Igbo Muslims: We Are Igbos Before Becoming Muslims / Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by AntiChristian: 3:27pm On Mar 03
NeoWanZaeed:

Everybody knows that's what they do. Even someone testified to it. Gather people and send photos and videos to arab to collect money lol.

Unshameful gays

Who are you talking about?

Mention my Sheikh?

You are a liar!
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:57pm On Mar 03
AntiChristian:

Who are you talking about?

Mention my Sheikh?

You are a liar!

Your sheikh no fit pass alaro or Sarafa lol..
You kuku refuse to tell us your sheikh name.. sheikh Olodo
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by AntiChristian: 4:21pm On Mar 03
NeoWanZaeed:

Your sheikh no fit pass alaro or Sarafa lol..
You kuku refuse to tell us your sheikh name.. sheikh Olodo

Oh! You are guessing my Sheikhs to be whom you are against as a Jabatiyah!

This Khawaarij ideology similar to Boko haram truly o!

What if I say my Sheikhs are Albani or Ibn Baaz?
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03
AntiChristian:

Oh! You are guessing my Sheikhs to be whom you are against as a Jabatiyah!

This Khawaarij ideology similar to Boko haram truly o!

What if I say my Sheikhs are Albani or Ibn Baaz?

Laughing..

You are not on the same manhaj with those sheikhs
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by AntiChristian: 9:43pm On Mar 03
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing..

You are not on the same manhaj with those sheikhs

So what else?

Hope they are not Kuffar too?

I know only Jabata is Sheikh to you immature clowns always laughing without any joke!
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:53pm On Mar 03
AntiChristian:

So what else?

Hope they are not Kuffar too?

I know only Jabata is Sheikh to you immature clowns always laughing without any joke!

If our salafs knew what the criminals in Nigeria has turned bidiah too, twisting the sheikhs fatwa, they'll call you all KUFAR..

The time is coming soon
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by aliyuthayo(m): 10:09am On Mar 10
NeoWanZaeed:

Everybody knows that's what they do. Even someone testified to it. Gather people and send photos and videos to arab to collect money lol.

Unshameful gays

I'm sure with your level of knowledge in Islam, you're aware of the consequences of False Allegations against one another.

Except you have a proof of your allegations, then your Alfa has failed you.
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:40am On Mar 10
aliyuthayo:

I'm sure with your level of knowledge in Islam, you're aware of the consequences of False Allegations against one another.

Except you have a proof of your allegations, then your Alfa has failed you.

Imran did it..with gathering of eleha
Someone that fell victim of fodil iwo..mentioned that.
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by aliyuthayo(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10
NeoWanZaeed:

Imran did it..with gathering of eleha
Someone that fell victim of fodil iwo..mentioned that.

You should bring the victim to come out and say it here, or better bring evidence to support your claim. Not someone said this or that.
Re: These Are The Reasons Sheikh Al Islam Ali Jabata Is Hated by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:43pm On Mar 10
aliyuthayo:

You should bring the victim to come out and say it here, or better bring evidence to support your claim. Not someone said this or that.

Do you know the meaning of thiqo? If you do, you won't be saying this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ramadan Kareem / Ramadan Beings - Sultan Declare / Mosinna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.