Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,505 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

"May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son (17955 Views)

Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance / We Don’t Need A Violent Minister – Group Chides APC. / Buhari's Victory Celebration At Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park In Ojota, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by Drunk: 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2011
So far, He makes no point or sense with whatever he has said here. Nobody deserves to die. If he had the mind of his father and right upbringing, he would seek for justice to be done on IBB and not wish him Dead, as far as i am concerned, he is just a sick dude talking.
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by swezenberg(m): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2011
IBB has been a sinner and only God is his punisher
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by Kilode1: 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2011
Drunk:

So far, He makes no point or sense with whatever he has said here. Nobody deserves to die. If he had the mind of his father and right upbringing, he would seek for justice to be done on IBB and not wish him Dead, as far as i am concerned, he is just a sick dude talking.

The guy only expressed a personal wish, he's not chasing IBB around with AK47's

And you are wrong, some people deserve to die, and violently too: Murderers and looters of our commonwealth.

Also, justice can be delivered through violent death. E.g firing squad, lethal injection, electric chair. E.t.c

All those, are widely acceptable best practices methods of killing Criminals like IBB. Albeit after a judicial process, which I don't think Mohammed is opposed to.  undecided
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by aribisala0(m): 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2011
nagoma:

Typical Yoruba man , egocentric and boastful. Will never be the chip of the old bloke , will end up less than Femi Kuti, less than Bob Marley Junior . Gani's shoes are too big for this man. You have to inherit other qualities and not just the  bitterness, which is obviously multiplied in his mind. And is a lie , he has never met with Buhari's son.
from where does this almajiri spring from
unleashed and unattended
foaming at the mouth
is it now the case that man and cattle
hobnob or graze together.
please check again
did you lose your way
or take the wrong turn
with cloven hoof astray?
this is a human gathering
we are not not your coevals
they say you have learnt speech and
can also count
i applaud your progress
did we not find you
suckling from a goat and
elevate you .
they say you now use cups
practise your speech with yours namas
and count them too
you are in good company
in your bovine fraternity
we are not  your coevals
do you have an ague
tarry a while
the vet is on his way
but when you hear human speech
hold your peace
we are not your coevals
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by logica(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2011
nagoma:

Typical Yoruba man , egocentric and boastful.
. . . and you are a typical what? Baboon comes to mind. Honestly, I'm beginning to think what I saw in "Planet of the Apes II" is happening in real life. Apes are beginning to operate computers. But wait, baboons are actually lower than apes. Great progress you have made not so?
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by 1luvkipsus: 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2011
People on d wheel chair can really really be violent.
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by cap28: 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2011
i love the sound of this guy - he is totally on track with regard to nigeria.

why is it that some tribalistic bastards cant think straight, this guy is espousing the views of his father who in my opinion was one of the greatest people that ever came out of that british contraption known as nigeria and yet some fools are still talking out of their putrid backsides JEEZ!!!
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by success4(m): 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Actually I will bet on it being the case. It is more likely the case that he will die, and[b] the whole country will mourn him[/b], probably a national holiday too. Even on Nairaland, we will create so many threads to PRAISE him and honor him. After-all, this is Nigeria.

I dis-agree with the bolded!
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by logica(m): 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2011
success4:

I dis-agree with the bolded!
Well, when out of a country of 150 million (going on 200 million), say like 100 million sycophants, mor0ns, paid mourners (shameless monkeys paid as low as 500 Naira to cry at the funeral), and all manner of low-lifers hanging in there somewhere between the human world and ape world (because you can clearly see they lack certain characteristics of humans) would you not say the whole country is in mourning?
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by cap28: 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2011
aribisala0:

from where does this almajiri spring from
unleashed and unattended
foaming at the mouth
is it now the case that man and cattle
hobnob or graze together.
please check again
did you lose your way
or take the wrong turn
with cloven hoof astray?
this is a human gathering
we are not not your coevals
they say you have learnt speech and
can also count
i applaud your progress
did we not find you
suckling from a goat and
elevate you .
they say you now use cups
practise your speech with yours namas
and count them too
you are in good company
in your bovine fraternity
we are not  your coevals
do you have an ague
tarry a while
the vet is on his way
but when you hear human speech
hold your peace
we are not your coevals

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am an igbo man but i am fair and honest enough to appreciate talent and intelligence when i see it - the yorubas have produced some intelligent, sincere and talented men - Fela Anikulapo Kuti was one of them so was Gani Fawehinmi and it looks like his son is also following in the footsteps of his honorable father - why is it that some id.iots continue to allow tribalism to cloud their vision?
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by cap28: 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2011
Kilode?!:

The guy only expressed a personal wish, he's not chasing IBB around with AK47's

And you are wrong, some people deserve to die, and violently too: Murderers and looters of our commonwealth.

Also, justice can be delivered through violent death. E.g firing squad, lethal injection, electric chair. E.t.c

All those, are widely acceptable best practices methods of killing Criminals like IBB. Albeit after a judicial process, which I don't think Mohammed is opposed to. undecided

IBB deserves to be dragged through the streets of ajegunle and mushin while still breathing because he is solely responsible for the misery and suffering inflicted on the masses of nigeria therefore Gani's son is 100% spot on- why would any sane person have any sympathy for a monster like IBB, a man who murdered hundreds of people and subjected millions more to a life of unending misery and poverty? i want this bastard to live to see a revolution in nigeria, i want this piece of shit to be alive and well when he is abducted from his home in minna by a screaming lynch mob who will torture and degrade him until he dies a slow and agonising death.
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by member479760: 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2011
let the man live, life na once!
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by aljharem(m): 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2011
1. I don't believe anyone has any right to wish someone death. I mean what sort of people do we have in Nigeria ?

2. I understand Gani Fawehinmi's son predicament and anger but he went to far by talking as uncultured man. If i were him, I might do worse but I expect him to still have self control. the justice of God supersids anyones anger.
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by logica(m): 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2011
alj harem:

If i were him, I might do worse but I expect him to still have self control.
This is the funniest part of your post. So why then are you criticizing him? So you hold yourself to a separate set of standards right? If you don't know how you would act under the circumstances then just keep quiet and watch the show.
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by aljharem(m): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2011
logica:

This is the funniest part of your post. So why then are you criticizing him? So you hold yourself to a separate set of standards right? If you don't know how you would act under the circumstances then just keep quiet and watch the show.

Gani fawehinwi is a well respected Nigerian before he died and as such his sons action are seen as a media focus point.

Yes he might have hate for IBB and in fact he could have discussed this hate with his colleagues but to the MEDIA IT IS WRONG.
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by Kilode1: 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2011
cap28:

IBB deserves to be dragged through the streets of ajegunle and mushin while still breathing because he is solely responsible for the misery and suffering inflicted on the masses of nigeria therefore Gani's son is 100% spot on- why would any sane person have any sympathy for a monster like IBB, a man who murdered hundreds of people and subjected millions more to a life of unending misery and poverty? i want this bastard to live to see a revolution in nigeria, i want this piece of poo to be alive and well when he is abducted from his home in minna by a screaming lynch mob who will torture and degrade him until he dies a slow and agonising death.

I can't put it better than this.

IBB ruled Nigeria as a dictator for almost 9years. Lula transformed Brazil in less time and he was no dictator.

IBB is an unintelligent foool with zero vision beyond his nose.
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by logica(m): 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2011
alj harem:

Yes he might have hate for IBB and in fact he could have discussed this hate with his colleagues but to the MEDIA IT IS WRONG.
Why hide his hatred especially when it is expected? Not everybody does things like people like IBB (hiding evil intentions). Some are pretty open; meaning when asked a particular question you get the answer they have in their minds without any diplomacy. By the way I like what IBB became of late with the episode of exchanges he had with OBJ. It shows he finds it hard to hold his cards to his chest these days.
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by Kilode1: 11:44pm On Nov 12, 2011
@alhaji,

There is nothing uncultured about wishing death and pain on your enemies and the oppressors of your family.

I'll argue that it is high-culture sef.

Koran Supports it, Bible supports it, Sango supports it. I support it.

Almost every human culture support it.
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by aljharem(m): 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2011
logica:

Why hide his hatred especially when it is expected? Not everybody does things like people like IBB (hiding evil intentions). Some are pretty open; meaning when asked a particular question you get the answer they have in their minds without any diplomacy. By the way I like what IBB became of late with the episode of exchanges he had with OBJ. It shows he finds it hard to hold his cards to his chest these days.
he killed vatsa because of his silly reason ( High school fight)

His fight with OBJ suggested something. He could no longer control him. Yes you are correct he no longer has power as before and that was why he wanted to contest and win the last election but Buhari was the man in the north. But one thing is certain, he still has hands on GEJ. that I am sure
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by aljharem(m): 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2011
Kilode?!:

@alhaji,

There is nothing uncultured about wishing death and pain on your enemies and the oppressors of your family.

I'll argue that it is high-culture sef.

Koran Supports it, Bible supports it, Sango supports it. I support it.

Almost every human culture support it.

Kilode egbon cheesy

ok i suppose, but wishing he dies a violent death is still a bit too much in my opinion
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by Kilode1: 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2011
alj harem:

Kilode egbon cheesy

ok i suppose, but wishing he dies a violent death is still a bit too much in my opinion

Alhaji Agba, how body?

Well, it might be too much for some of us, but for mohammed, who personally witnessed his brutality, it's hard to fault his anger.

How the dye business now? I heard last season was good, happy belated Eid al-Adha. May Allah grant us Al-Janaah despite our shortcomings. Forgiveness is for the immortals.

I'll be disapponted if I see IBB in Al-Janaah tho  grin
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by lucabrasi(m): 12:01am On Nov 13, 2011
looking forward to the re launch of the national conscience party which i will not hesitate to join, at last a political party with a clear set of ideals and philosophy one can stand and defend anywhere.
i agree with most of his views but the one on ACN i disagree with,the fact that ACN is better than pdp does not make it a good party,they are as corrupt as the pdp but people are just making the best of a bad situation.
i also disagree with his views on ribadu,he might be better than a lot of his peers,but he is more or less the same corrupt,self centred political technocrat what exactly has ribadu done for the common man?
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by aljharem(m): 12:03am On Nov 13, 2011
Kilode?!:

Alhaji Agba, how body?

Well, it might be too much for some of us, but for mohammed, who personally witnessed his brutality, it's hard to fault his anger.

How the dye business now? I heard last season was good, happy belated Eid al-Adha. May Allah grant us Al-Janaah despite our shortcomings. Forgiveness is for the immortals.

I'll be disapponted if I see IBB in Al-Janaah tho  grin

Amin egbon. Things are going well. Thanks grin grin grin
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by totorimi: 12:36am On Nov 13, 2011
The greastest enemy we have in this country today are the youths of this nation. They have failed woefully. We sit back and blame past leaders for our situation. Unaccomplished dreams, bleak future and all. We curse and swear for them to die a painful and bitter death. Does that solve the problem. Even if they die now I mean IBB, OBJ, Buhari,Shonekan, Abdulsalam and the rest of them have they not all attained the biblical age of 70, in other words they have ran the race and fought the good fight and they can all beat their chest and say I have etched my name in the sand of time.Forever and ever their names will go down in history whenever and wherever the story of Nigeria is written. Today the average youth of today will count him or hrself blessed to reach 70 with all the challenges of our time. I say again the youths of Nigeria of today are the greatest threat Nigeria has. Todays youth are a disgrace and a big let down be it the elites amongst us or the everyday youths on the street. We have been brainwashed, interested in the fake life and hiding under mask to throw tantruns, they throw bombs, write all sorts without making any positive move to guarantee our future and the coming generation. At the present we have seen what is happeneing in our nation, what contributions have the youths made both those within and outside the government. Yes we do have youths in government where is the youthful zeal, where are the youthful ideologies,none rather we see complacency both within government and outside government. Those outside are afraid they are grumbling without taking any action for positive change. Those within are stealing and not bothered about the future of the coming generation.So sad indeed, all we do is live our fake lives and make empty threats of been the future of Nigeria, what future if i may say a bleak one indeed. The youths yes all of us should go bury our heads in shame, because we have failed the country. We have the power, we have the strength, we have the know how to fix Nigeria once and for all. The youths in the Arab world have shown us the way to do it. We can collectively make that change we want for our country. I recall how the youths of Nigeria of old stood up in one voice and said no to OBJ during the ' Ali must go' era at the end of the day we got the change we needed. Yes sacrifices must be made for our freedom. There is no peace without war. The youths of Nigeria must stop lamenting and rise up, its our future its our country we have no other we must fight for her future and progress. We cannot continue to wallow in self pity and allow wasted people to mislead us with religious and tribal sentiments. We must unite as youths and make that positive change we need. The mistakes of the past have gone and we have learnt our lessons. Never again should anyone say the youths of this country cant rule Nigeria, never again should anyone shut our universities and have their own kids abroad, never again should anyone ignore the potentials of the youth, never should people steal our money, sack the youths from work while they and their cronies are looting the treasury, never again should our wives and children die in our hospitals while they fly abroad for the slightest ailment, never again should the youths of Nigeria be looking older than their fathers. Never Again. So let us confine the old brigade where they belong, ignore them let them live with their concience let them see where they have led us to. This is the present, those who are there today let us hold them by the jugular to deliver on their promises or we use our strength to show them the way out. No time for dolling. Thats my own take on this thread. IT is well with Naija.
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by volasunkan: 12:53am On Nov 13, 2011
does anybody remember a whole generation of nigerian army wiped in the alleged state-sponsored plane mishap in ejigbo(infact the sight is not ejigbo,it is isheri-osun area just after Bucknor area before you enter isheri-osun behind jakande estate,oke-afa,isolo) during ibb's tenure?I am not sure any nairalander has a relation in that ill-fated flight,I saw that plane before it landed and I kept wondering why on earth a plane could be releasing its tires in air.I just watched as the plane kept rising and descending until it disappeared from my view.Till thisday,I still remember that day and when eventually I saw a piece of the shattered plane parts collected by people who thronged the sight of the crash then the whole thing sank in me.I feel very for those guys on that plane,when I later heard about the then military govt planned it,i was devastated!
How about Dele Giwa and the alleged Buba Marwa connection or is it annulment of june12 that gave rise to abacha,saro-wiwa hanging,mend,boko-haram,opc,jos carnange etc.Infact,ibb did not think about how history would judge him.I think he should just do as Albert Nobel did!He has just read his obituary and unlike Albert Nobel who was called merchant of death,ibb is(was) the merchant of violent mischeif and predatory confusion.

ibb should learn fron nobel.
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by cap28: 12:57am On Nov 13, 2011
totorimi:

The greastest enemy we have in this country today are the youths of this nation. They have failed woefully. We sit back and blame past leaders for our situation. Unaccomplished dreams, bleak future and all. We curse and swear for them to die a painful and bitter death. Does that solve the problem. Even if they die now I mean IBB, OBJ, Buhari,Shonekan, Abdulsalam and the rest of them have they not all attained the biblical age of 70, in other words they have ran the race and fought the good fight and they can all beat their chest and say I have etched my name in the sand of time.Forever and ever their names will go down in history whenever and wherever the story of Nigeria is written. Today the average youth of today will count him or hrself blessed to reach 70 with all the challenges of our time. I say again the youths of Nigeria of today are the greatest threat Nigeria has. Todays youth are a disgrace and a big let down be it the elites amongst us or the everyday youths on the street. We have been brainwashed, interested in the fake life and hiding under mask to throw tantruns, they throw bombs, write all sorts without making any positive move to guarantee our future and the coming generation. At the present we have seen what is happeneing in our nation, what contributions have the youths made both those within and outside the government. Yes we do have youths in government where is the youthful zeal, where are the youthful ideologies,none rather we see complacency both within government and outside government. Those outside are afraid they are grumbling without taking any action for positive change. Those within are stealing and not bothered about the future of the coming generation.So sad indeed, all we do is live our fake lives and make empty threats of been the future of Nigeria, what future if i may say a bleak one indeed. The youths yes all of us should go bury our heads in shame, because we have failed the country. We have the power, we have the strength, we have the know how to fix Nigeria once and for all. The youths in the Arab world have shown us the way to do it. We can collectively make that change we want for our country. I recall how the youths of Nigeria of old stood up in one voice and said no to OBJ during the ' Ali must go' era at the end of the day we got the change we needed. Yes sacrifices must be made for our freedom. There is no peace without war. The youths of Nigeria must stop lamenting and rise up, its our future its our country we have no other we must fight for her future and progress. We cannot continue to wallow in self pity and allow wasted people to mislead us with religious and tribal sentiments. We must unite as youths and make that positive change we need. The mistakes of the past have gone and we have learnt our lessons. Never again should anyone say the youths of this country cant rule Nigeria, never again should anyone shut our universities and have their own kids abroad, never again should anyone ignore the potentials of the youth, never should people steal our money, sack the youths from work while they and their cronies are looting the treasury, never again should our wives and children die in our hospitals while they fly abroad for the slightest ailment, never again should the youths of Nigeria be looking older than their fathers. Never Again. So let us confine the old brigade where they belong, ignore them let them live with their concience let them see where they have led us to. This is the present, those who are there today let us hold them by the jugular to deliver on their promises or we use our strength to show them the way out. No time for dolling. Thats my own take on this thread. IT is well with Naija.

so let me get this right - the youth are responsible for inheriting a nation that IBB and OBJ handed on a platter to the IMF and the worl dbank?

the youth are responsible for the SAP policies implemented by IBB which led to the massive brain drain, mass unemployment, mass misery and poverty inflicted by them.

the youth are also responsible for the mass selling off of all nigeria's valuable assets including our utilities and our airline?

the fact that IBB and obj have been protected by their western masters thereby enablign them to reach the grand old age of 70 does not make them heroes in my book.

thomas sankara was a hero but was cut down in the prime of his life at the age of 35

patrice lumumba was a hero but was murdered brutally at the age of 35,  these old bastards are only alive today because they sold out their own people to the colonial masters who till this day continue to rap.e and pillage this continent, they are a disgrace and curse to this continent and deserve to be publicly lynched and humiliated for the terrible suffering, poverty and misery they have inflicted on generations to follow - because beleive it or not the treachery of OBJ and IBB will continue to be felt by generations to come - do you know what it means for an entire nation to be sold off to foreign mutinationals and international banking cartels?

if OBJ and IBB had even done one quarter of what qadaffi had done for his people i could understand where you are coming from but these are traitors who couldnt give a sh.it whether you or i live or die - they are pure scum and i will continue to pray that they meet a terrible, slow and agonising death.

you better wake up and understand that these old bastards have sentenced you and your grand children to a life of perpetual slavery at the hands of the europeans and americans.
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by Sagamite(m): 12:58am On Nov 13, 2011
alj harem:

1. I don't believe anyone has any right to wish someone death. I mean what sort of people do we have in Nigeria ?

2. I understand Gani Fawehinmi's son predicament and anger but he went to far by talking as uncultured man. If i were him, I might do worse but I expect him to still have self control. the justice of God supersids anyones anger.

Really?

Why not?

Kilode?!:

I can't put it better than this.

IBB ruled Nigeria as a dictator for almost 9years. Lula transformed Brazil in less time and he was no dictator.

IBB is an unintelligent foool with zero vision beyond his nose.

And our moorons in Nigeria tagged him Evil Genius. undecided
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by babalo1: 1:04am On Nov 13, 2011
Some Nigerians needs to give up their hateful mentality and violent way to dealing with people they don't like.
Did i say Nigerians, a more correct thing to say is all Blacks and of course Arabs.
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by aljharem(m): 1:05am On Nov 13, 2011
volasunkan:

does anybody remember a whole generation of nigerian army wiped in the alleged state-sponsored plane mishap in ejigbo(infact the sight is not ejigbo,it is isheri-osun area just after Bucknor area before you enter isheri-osun behind jakande estate,oke-afa,isolo) during ibb's tenure?I am not sure any nairalander has a relation in that ill-fated flight,I saw that plane before it landed and I kept wondering why on earth a plane could be releasing its tires in air.I just watched as the plane kept rising and descending until it disappeared from my view.Till thisday,I still remember that day and when eventually I saw a piece of the shattered plane parts collected by people who thronged the sight of the crash then the whole thing sank in me.I feel very for those guys on that plane,when I later heard about the then military govt planned it,i was devastated!
How about Dele Giwa and the alleged Buba Marwa connection or is it annulment of [b]june12 that gave rise to abacha,saro-wiwa hanging,mend,boko-haram,opc,jos carnange etc.[/b]Infact,ibb did not think about how history would judge him.I think he should just do as Albert Nobel did!He has just read his obituary and unlike Albert Nobel who was called merchant of death,ibb is(was) the merchant of violent mischeif and predatory confusion.

ibb should learn fron nobel.

Very correct sir

Saro wiwa was a Nigeria worth emulating. He fought like a true hero

also don't forget vatsa his best friend that he killed only to tell his wife that he killed Vatsa because Vatsa annoyed him secondary school cry cry

Also merge Borgu to Niger state which was part of Kwara
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by Sagamite(m): 1:06am On Nov 13, 2011
totorimi:

Try and learn how to use paragraphs and spaces.

You go school na?

I can't read this.
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by aljharem(m): 1:10am On Nov 13, 2011
let not forget Major general Haruna that IBB removed as the chairman of Arewa forum to be changed to Useni

and his ciroma goons that have kept the north down ever since Bello times
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by volasunkan: 1:20am On Nov 13, 2011
midwifing a system that unleashed a malfeasent Al-mustapha and Rogers to depopulate the ranks of few goodmen and women.
de-secularisation of Nigeria by dragging Nigeria into Organisation of Islamic Countries(OIC),
caricatured the nigerian academia,
how about that man jerry Gana who can lie from both sides of the mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only A Third Of Nigerians Are Poor- Says World Bank / Amnesty International drags Badeh, Ihejirika, others to ICC for War Crimes - AI / Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.