Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG (22460 Views)

Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu / Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG / Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by Quodseverismete: 10:22am On Mar 01
bjdon:

The army has no need to be running a university period! What next? Will the army start running farms maybe? Oil blocks? Airlines?
The army should focus on its primary responsibility which is to defend the nation.

The FG saw the importance of the two (NAUB,NDA ) and say merge them while merging them will be logically impossible. But you hiding behind nairaland suggesting scrapping them, don't let bitterness give you high BP.
Take your time go Biu, the YORUBA has the highest population in terms of staff and students at Nigerian Army University more than the Housa.
Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by beardedboy(m): 10:34am On Mar 01
bjdon:

This is why Nigeria can NEVER move forward when people like you argue for things that are just plan wrong. By your logic because one ministry has done something wrong every other part of govt should be able to do the same. So what next? Navy create their own university, Airforce create their own university, police create their own university, EFCC create their own university, ICPC create their own university, customs create their own university.... The universities we already have are underfunded and falling apart, rather than focusing on improving what we already have, people like you would be more than happy to just keep opening more and more mushroom institutions all over the place.
I've always maintained a nation gets the leaders it deserves Nigerians are not yet ready for serious, results oriented, prudent govt
What's wrong if all the aforementioned agencies create their universities as long as they have the funds to carry it?

So you're saying this army university is the reason why government universities are underfunded? Don't make me laugh!

You and your ilks are only desperate to unlock.more funds for looting. Where's the funds you unlocked from subsidy? No news no report. Yet you want to close a university because you don't have funds. What else are you going to close and shut down?! Tell me!
Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by Okoroawusa: 10:45am On Mar 01
I am sorry to say, Your Excellency, you are not making sense
Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by olamike02: 12:07pm On Mar 01
How?.
Re: Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG by DeeGov123(m): 6:07pm On Mar 01
My questions is merging NDA with Army university is it the same thing, are the graduate from army university commissioned as officers in the army just like that of NDA students. Are students in army university trained on combat drilling and war fighting like that of NDA students, pls I need clarity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting / PHOTOS: Trailer Drivers Still Driving During Daytime In Lagos / New Electricity Tariff: Buhari May Face 1st Labour Showdown As NLC,TUC Spit Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.