Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened (5845 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / I Walked Inside the Room and Saw My Friend Doing This... [Picture] / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Cashaw: 12:32pm On Feb 29
I don’t usually walk up to a total stranger. But on this day, I saw a pretty lady somewhere in my estate in Kubwa Abuja.

She was so gorgeous that I had to summon courage. I walked very close to her, calling her attention with “hello sis”

She turned back and gave me a strange look. Omo I almost tell her sorry, but as a guy man way I be, I quickly replied by saying “I’m so sorry if I appear some kinda way, I only wanted to get your attention”

“She said ok, tell me”

As I noticed I’ve gotten her attention, I replied with “you look so fine and smell nice too, which perfume are you wearing”

Omo na so conversation start o, I made her very comfy and relaxed. What I heard next made me blush.

she tell me say I look fine too and the only reason she gave me her attention was my outfit. For my mind I say “nice one”

Funny enough I got my shirt from nairaland, see my plug here https://www.nairaland.com/8025929/luxury-vintage-shirts-24-hrs

Last weekend she invited me to her place, she lives in one of the best neighborhood in ABJ, in her seating room, I saw series of awards from different pageantry. Guess what?
She was once miss heritage Nigeria. She told me how top Nigerian celebs are in her DM.

Omo the name wey I see surprise me o. Let me give you a clue, one artist wey sing 🎵 baby pana🎵 Dey chill for her DM, if you know you know.

Shout out to my guy on nairaland, see his page here 👉
https://www.nairaland.com/8025929/luxury-vintage-shirts-24-hrs

Na you do this one, you deserve your flowers 🌺
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Badbeach1(f): 12:35pm On Feb 29
Mr. man, never kiss and tell. Make I go report you to Tekno.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Recardo(m): 12:39pm On Feb 29
Cashaw:
I don’t usually walk up to a total stranger. But on this day, I saw a pretty lady somewhere in my estate in Kubwa Abuja.

She was so gorgeous that I had to summon courage. I walked very close to her, calling her attention with “hello sis”

She turned back and gave me a strange look. Omo I almost tell her sorry, but as a guy man way I be, I quickly replied by saying “I’m so sorry if I appear some kinda way, I only wanted to get your attention”

“She said ok, tell me”

As I noticed I’ve gotten her attention, I replied with “you look so fine and smell nice too, which perfume are you wearing”

Omo na so conversation start o, I made her very comfy and relaxed. What I heard next made me blush.

she tell me say I look fine too and the only reason she gave me her attention was my outfit. For my mind I say “nice one”

Funny enough I got my shirt from nairaland, see my plug here 👉🏽 https://www.nairaland.com/8012502/abuja-residents-only

Last weekend she invited me to her place, she lives in one of the best neighborhood in ABJ, in her seating room, I saw series of awards from different pageantry. Guess what?
She was once miss heritage Nigeria. She told me how top Nigerian celebs are in her DM.

Omo the name wey I see surprise me o. Let me give you a clue, one artist wey sing 🎵 baby pana🎵 Dey chill for her DM, if you know you know.

Shout out to my guy
https://www.nairaland.com/8012502/abuja-residents-only

Which kind mumu post be this?
Like you think we don't know you are advertising whatever that is? Get lost bro

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Cashaw: 12:39pm On Feb 29
Badbeach1:
Mr. man, never kiss and tell. Make I go report you to Tekno.

Aunty feminist, i no call any body name sha

2 Likes

Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Cashaw: 12:41pm On Feb 29
Recardo:

Which kind mumu post be this?
Like you think we don't know you are advertising whatever that is? Get lost bro

No need to be rude bro, I know the country is hard. No be me cause am, na tinubu and APC.

No vex. In 2027, we will get it right you hear ?

4 Likes

Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by MadVDM: 12:44pm On Feb 29
You and that girl Dey mad.

8 Likes

Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Recardo(m): 12:48pm On Feb 29
Cashaw:

No need to be rude bro, I know the country is hard. No be me cause am, na tinubu and APC.

No vex. In 2027, we will get it right you hear ?

puleez, don't try to act nice. This your post is an insult to the male ego.
If you want to advertise, do it in all honesty, not this bullshite

17 Likes

Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Justwuse: 12:48pm On Feb 29
Na story you Dey tell abi na advert you Dey do

Pick one now before I report you to the mods

2 Likes

Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Cashaw: 12:52pm On Feb 29
Recardo:

puleez, don't try to act nice. This your post is an insult to the male ego.
If you want to advertise, do it in all honesty, not this bullshite

And who are you to tell me how to use my nairaland account ?? Oga shift.

I told a story and gave flowers where due. If you see it as an ad, good. Wetin concern me with you bro. Please don’t quote me again.
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Cashaw: 12:53pm On Feb 29
Justwuse:
Na story you Dey tell abi na advert you Dey do

Pick one now before I report you to the mods

Please shift to that side 👉
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Recardo(m): 12:54pm On Feb 29
Cashaw:

And who are you to tell me how to use my nairaland account ?? Oga shift.

I told a story and gave flowers where due. If you see it as an ad, good. Wetin concern me with you bro. Please don’t quote me again.

Fake story to direct sales to one yeye product. See, we wise pass you oh. I dey old as long as nairaland, so talk well, don't yarn nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Cashaw: 12:55pm On Feb 29
Recardo:

Fake story to direct sales to one yeye product. See, we wise pass you oh. I dey old as long as nairaland, so talk well, don't yarn nonsense.

Who be we? Old men should be at work by now though, but you are hear fighting with someone under a peaceful thread.

What a shame

1 Like

Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Recardo(m): 12:56pm On Feb 29
Cashaw:

Who be we?

dey play

2 Likes

Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Badbeach1(f): 1:00pm On Feb 29
Cashaw:

Aunty feminist, i no call any body name sha

Calm down bro.
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Cindypresh(f): 1:02pm On Feb 29
This is what tinupoo government has reduced able bodied men to in this country?? Tufiakwa.

Op how old are you BTW??

4 Likes

Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by hisgrace090: 1:10pm On Feb 29
Cashaw:

“She said ok, tell me”

Funny enough I got my shirt from nairaland, see my plug here 👉🏽 https://www.nairaland.com/8012502/abuja-residents-only

Shout out to my guy
https://www.nairaland.com/8012502/abuja-residents-only

Good to be cautious and polite while approaching others.
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Badbeach1(f): 1:26pm On Feb 29
Cindypresh:

This is what tinupoo government has reduced able bodied men to in this country?? Tufiakwa.

Op how old are you BTW??

I am a woman like. What’s wrong with the post ?? He did not insult anyone though
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Tallesty1(m): 2:09pm On Feb 29
Unah get mind dey toast woman for this heat and hardship?

What if she come mistakenly gree?
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by EreluRoz: 2:17pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
Unah get mind dey toast woman for this heat and hardship?

What if she come mistakenly gree?
What's your problem with women, don't you have a woman in your life? You always sound like a monk but something tells me you are bad boy pretending.
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Tallesty1(m): 2:20pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:
What's your problem with women, don't you have a woman in your life? You always sound like a monk but something tells me you are bad boy pretending.
I have no problem with women.

Just saying that this heat is too much
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by EreluRoz: 2:22pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
I have no problem with women.

Just saying that this heat is too much
😂😂 😂

Oya show me your girlfriend to confirm you don't have problems with women
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Tallesty1(m): 2:26pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:
😂😂 😂

Oya show me your girlfriend to confirm you don't have problems with women
I am a free agent.

Doesn't mean that I don't like women.
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by EreluRoz: 2:28pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
I am a free agent.

Doesn't mean that I don't like women.

Free agent undecided

Do quick and leave the free agent zone
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Tallesty1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:
Free agent undecided

Do quick and leave the free agent zone
Why?
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by EreluRoz: 2:30pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
Why?
You need to start enjoying companionship.

Leave that zone soonest
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Tallesty1(m): 2:31pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:
You need to start enjoying companionship.

Leave that zone soonest
You have no idea how comfortable I am in my current zone
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by EreluRoz: 2:32pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
You have no idea how comfortable I am in my current zone
You'll enjoy more comfort beside a woman. Or you patronize hookup?
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Tallesty1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:
You'll enjoy more comfort beside a woman. Or you patronize hookup?

LMAO.

For what really? sex or companionship?
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by EreluRoz: 2:40pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
LMAO.

For what really? sex or companionship?

For both,else how do you cope with your sexual urge because I read here on nairaland that men have urges for 22hrs out of 24hrs which is why they chase women all the time.

So how are you coping with your own sexual urges that you are so much enjoying your lone companionship?
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Tallesty1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:

For both,else how do you cope with your sexual urge because I read here on nairaland that men have urges for 22hrs out of 24hrs which is why they chase women all the time.

So how are you coping with your own sexual urges that you are so much enjoying your lone companionship?
I'm not men, I'm Uchenna, so let me give you a glimpse of what my daily activities looked like until late 2022.

I leave the house in the morning and go to the site where I work until 5 pm, sometimes 6 or 7. When the pay is good and the schedule is tight, we work all night.

Normally, I get home around 9 or 10, have dinner, and I'm almost asleep by the time I finish. The same thing happens tomorrow.

On the days that I don't go to the site, I stay in the shop until 6, then I go home to cook, eat, rest, and sleep. The same thing happens tomorrow.

Right now, I don't go out much; programming takes most of my time. I haven't stepped out today, and may not if the power doesn't go out.

The early morning devotion is always on time, so I'm okay.

Finally, I'm a Christian and fornication is still a sin

2 Likes

Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by Exceed15: 2:59pm On Feb 29
Never tell a lady you r trying to meet she's beautiful. She hears it every time.. comment on other positive thing she possess.
Re: I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened by EreluRoz: 3:05pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
I'm not men, I'm Uchenna, so let me give you a glimpse of what my daily activities looked like until late 2022.

I leave the house in the morning and go to the site where I work until 5 pm, sometimes 6 or 7. When the pay is good and the schedule is tight, we work all night.

Normally, I get home around 9 or 10, have dinner, and I'm almost asleep by the time I finish. The same thing happens tomorrow.

On the days that I don't go to the site, I stay in the shop until 6, then I go home to cook, eat, rest, and sleep. The same thing happens tomorrow.

Right now, I don't go out much; programming takes most of my time. I haven't stepped out today, and may not if the power doesn't go out.

The early morning devotion is always on time, so I'm okay.

Finally, I'm a Christian and fornication is still a sin
ok it's obvious you never had time for women but that has changed and you seems too comfortable being alone.

From research men that works from home are promiscuous as they are always online doing their stuff and scouting for women by the side. So is it that the interest isn't there anymore (which you may need to worry about) or you don't plan on getting married.

Nobody is saying fornication isn't a sin. So how do you intend to get married when you are ready since you are avoiding women?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WOW: What Do You Think About Girls With Huge Black Ni’ppies? (see Photos) / [PHOTOS] 24yr-old Naija P0rnstar Str!ps As S3xy Nurse In Her Debut S3x Scene! / Sex In Public Transport With A Stranger, Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.