Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit (9001 Views)

President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman / Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi / Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Exceed15: 1:44pm On Feb 29
Who dey hold am... Waka Waka.
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by israelmao(m): 1:48pm On Feb 29
Qatar is one of the oil-rich nations which takes full advantage of her resources to the benefits of her citizenry unlike Nigeria.
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by ERockson: 1:49pm On Feb 29
FOOTSOLDIER2:

God forbid! If I had a water project, you would be the last person and I won't even at that to award you any of such projects. Your thoughts defines who you are and abundance of your thoughts are the things you say and write on social media. People should fear you and any other APC supporters
Forgive me sister. I love my country I love my president despite the challenges we face

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by iamtardey: 1:49pm On Feb 29
Safe journey Mr president

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Confirm4real(m): 1:52pm On Feb 29
But know that your supporters are hungry o...

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:52pm On Feb 29
Have a nice trip our President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by UpTown001(m): 1:53pm On Feb 29
The government only cares about themselves.

Make money by minning crYpto asssets for free.

WhatsApp contact in my signature
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by zoedew: 1:56pm On Feb 29
What a visit! How the maid, looks at you on your arrival having previously heard the housemaster complain to others in the house how unwelcome you are in the house!
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by EagleEyeez: 1:56pm On Feb 29
Is it not a shame on us that we are very unserious in this part of the world. The Qatar we are running after and to was far behind us years back. But today,see us . We are really cursed !
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:56pm On Feb 29
Ogiame:
Seyi Tinubu and Toke Makinwa is going, but you will be here shouting E bi pa wa
While you also stay in your 2by 2 shop shouting up and down over Tinubu
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by FireUpNow(m): 1:57pm On Feb 29
He should be globe rotting when his silly policies are killing people he rules over
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by BBIA: 1:58pm On Feb 29
Holluwhakemmy:
it’s been a while cool

what color of undies do you have on? πŸ‘™

cool
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Ogiame: 1:59pm On Feb 29
Holluwhakemmy:
Unmarried at 35.... Tinubu till 2035 πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Ifyzidane: 2:02pm On Feb 29
Tinubu don turn minister for tourism abi?
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:02pm On Feb 29
BBIA:

it’s been a while cool

what color of undies do you have on? πŸ‘™

cool
red
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:03pm On Feb 29
Your man has unjustly dismissed 500 staff of an agency in this hard economy of unprecedented unemployment

Hope u are aware?
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by lexy2014: 2:04pm On Feb 29
Simonjef:
The man is working, in spite the recent development

which work is he working and what are the recent developments?
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by lexy2014: 2:05pm On Feb 29
Ifyzidane:
Tinubu don turn minister for tourism abi?

its one of the motivation behind "emilokan"
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by IGBOSON1: 2:06pm On Feb 29
FOOTSOLDIER2:
I will continue from where Buhari stopped...

A very strong red flag, very strong...but tribalism blinded us. Not even religions but tribalism blinded us.

A man actively seeking a job avoided all interviews organized for the job he's seeking, yet he was awarded the contract, how would you expect the work flow and work output to be?? Think about it

Can Nigerians think beyond ethno-religious considerations and hatred!?
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by lexy2014: 2:06pm On Feb 29
Holluwhakemmy:
Have a nice trip our President

of course he will. but are you having a nice life in Nigeria?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUZ5eYhc4BM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by BBIA: 2:08pm On Feb 29
Holluwhakemmy:
red
I have never shifted red panties before cool
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by lexy2014: 2:09pm On Feb 29
Babalegba:
I thought they said he wouldn't go.Obedients and lies.

whats the benefit to you and other Nigerians if he goes?

when did foreign trip become an achievement for those who are supposed to serve the people in public office?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by lexy2014: 2:09pm On Feb 29
Jalaw:
Very agile and active presido, may your reign be long and may it favor me and my family

active in doing what exactly?

how has his activeness made Nigeria a better place to live in?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Ogiame: 2:11pm On Feb 29
lexy2014:

This your video cracks me up. grin
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by lexy2014: 2:11pm On Feb 29
Hazardinho:
Hopefully it brings the needed result for the overall benefits of nigerians

the same previous foreign trips have brought "the needed result for the overall benefits of nigerians"....right?

does a president need to travel abroad before the Nigerians get "the needed result for the overall benefits"?
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:12pm On Feb 29
BBIA:

I have never shifted red panties before cool
You have to start ASAP
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:13pm On Feb 29
lexy2014:

All will be well
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by BBIA: 2:14pm On Feb 29
Holluwhakemmy:
You have to start ASAP
Make I shift this your own cool
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Ogiame: 2:14pm On Feb 29
Holluwhakemmy:
All will be well
At 45. grin
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:16pm On Feb 29
BBIA:

Make I shift this your own cool
if you are authorised go ahead
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by lexy2014: 2:17pm On Feb 29
Holluwhakemmy:
All will be well

what is the "all" that needs to be well?

who made "all" not be to be well?
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by lexy2014: 2:18pm On Feb 29
Ogiame:
This your video cracks me up. grin

harsh reality did some brain resetting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL / PWC Audit:Kola Aluko And Jide Omokore Given $7bn Assets By Diezanni Madueke / House Gives Conditions For Approval Of N9trn Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.