Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit (8988 Views)

President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman / Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi / Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:29pm On Feb 29

Presidential spokesman, Ajuri Ngelale, disclosed this in a statement on Thursday.

Ngelale said President Tinubu was visiting the State of Qatar on the invitation of His Highness, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, Emir of the State of Qatar.

He said the President will be accompanied on the trip by senior government officials who are expected to sign several agreements focused on boosting Nigeria’s real sector and creating value-additive investments across the fields of trade, education, culture, solid minerals and others.

Ngelale said: “Honouring an invitation by His Highness, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, Emir of the State of Qatar, President Bola Tinubu will depart Lagos State and embark on a two-day official visit to the State of Qatar on Thursday, February 29, 2024, to further strengthen cooperation between the two nations in several areas, including security, cultural exchange, and economic development.

“During the visit, President Tinubu will witness the signing of several agreements focused on boosting Nigeria’s real sector and creating value-additive investments across the fields of trade, education, culture, solid minerals, digital economy, agriculture, and gas, as well as fostering cooperation on counter-terrorism.

“The President will also participate in a business and investment forum that will bring together top-level executives in both the private and public sectors of Nigeria and Qatar to advance cross-sectoral opportunities for mutually beneficial growth and development.

“The President will be accompanied on the trip by senior government officials for the signing of agreements.”

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/tinubu-set-to-depart-for-qatar-on-official-visit/

13 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Simonjef: 1:32pm On Feb 29
The man is working, in spite the recent development

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Domaining101: 1:34pm On Feb 29
grin
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Lalami3232(m): 1:34pm On Feb 29
Go well Mr President!!! But those who voted for you are hungry, starving, suffering from intense heat, can't afford 3 square meal, don't have light, can't afford a bag of rice, barely surviving etc.
Laslas, we all go get sense at the end to know say when choosing a leader, there shouldn't be sentiment. What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by tony0806: 1:35pm On Feb 29
I was thinking agreements have been signed between the both countries on several issues before. Any outcome

I'm not pessimistic, but I feel the money that will be spent on this journey may be more than the value of the outcome. Considering the value of Naira today grin

9 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Ebukamatth(m): 1:35pm On Feb 29
Family vacation with the son

Keep enjoying Nigeria money

8 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 1:35pm On Feb 29
I will continue from where Buhari stopped...

A very strong red flag, very strong...but tribalism blinded us. Not even religions but tribalism blinded us.

A man actively seeking a job avoided all interviews organized for the job he's seeking, yet he was awarded the contract, how would you expect the work flow and work output to be?? Think about it

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by enemyofprogress: 1:35pm On Feb 29
Who fokn cares?

They Said PEAK MILK is NOW 1k, if you LIKE BREAK UP with Perzin Wey Dey GIVE you BRESS🤭🤭🤭🤭

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Bobotic(m): 1:35pm On Feb 29
Hunger don kill my fans

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Judolisco(m): 1:35pm On Feb 29
Ngolo kante

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Ogiame: 1:36pm On Feb 29
Item 7, Toke Makinwa will sneak in later.

11 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:36pm On Feb 29
Safe Trip
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Badgers14: 1:36pm On Feb 29
Qatar don already do him yeye grin

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Babalegba(m): 1:36pm On Feb 29
I thought they said he wouldn't go.Obedients and lies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Jalaw: 1:36pm On Feb 29
Very agile and active presido, may your reign be long and may it favor me and my family

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by NaijaCover(m): 1:37pm On Feb 29
Hmmmmmmm
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by ERockson: 1:37pm On Feb 29
Safe journey Mr President.

Let's handle your water project for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by phoneport(m): 1:37pm On Feb 29
Telumbu for life grin grin grin
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Ogiame: 1:37pm On Feb 29
Simonjef:
The man is working, in spite the recent development
See gaslighting grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by EdiskyHarry: 1:38pm On Feb 29
Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Seunpapa65: 1:38pm On Feb 29
Short people tough ehnn grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by SafariHunter(m): 1:39pm On Feb 29
My issue isn't with the visit because Nigeria must continue to tighten it's Foreign Relationships. My problem lies in the cost of this endeavor, some of these things can be done virtually between high ranking officials.

Nigeria needs to save itself by itself

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Ogiame: 1:39pm On Feb 29
Babalegba:
I thought they said he wouldn't go.Obedients and lies.
Seyi Tinubu and Toke Makinwa is going, but you will be here shouting E bi pa wa

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by money121(m): 1:39pm On Feb 29
Ok
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Ebeano49(m): 1:39pm On Feb 29
Same way Buhari junketed from one city to another at OUR EXPENSE! He enjoyed himself, looking fresh, while Nigerians suffered.
Tinubu has indeed continued from where Buhari stopped.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Hazardinho: 1:39pm On Feb 29
Hopefully it brings the needed result for the overall benefits of nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by HateBigots: 1:40pm On Feb 29
cheesy
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by razzydoo(m): 1:40pm On Feb 29
City Boy things. Abuja to Lagos. Lagos to Qatar. Ori mi gbemi debi ire. Safe trip.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by selfdefence: 1:42pm On Feb 29
Yet again, another trip amidst these sufferings? Na wa o, what are the results of all these trips abeg?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by wolesmile(m): 1:42pm On Feb 29
If it were one effeminate voiced, black-clothe-wearing, repackaged fraud that Nigeria escaped that left Ondo for Lagos on the same day, and then off to Dubai again, his deluded followers would have started shouting "This man has energy ⛮" as if na waka he waka from Ondo to Lagos, and na waka he go still waka go Dubai.

God bless our President jare. More powers to you sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 1:43pm On Feb 29
ERockson:
Safe journey Mr President.

Let's handle your water project for you.

God forbid! If I had a water project, you would be the last person and I won't even at that to award you any of such projects. Your thoughts defines who you are and abundance of your thoughts are the things you say and write on social media. People should fear you and any other APC supporters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by xxlover: 1:44pm On Feb 29
Buying All Country Gift Card, Prepaid Cards, All Funds For Pickup And Cryptocurrency
Still Buying Stablecoin in Bulk BUSD, USDT
Amazon Cards
eBay needed
Reasonable Rate
Email: roycolboure@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Abroad Remit $10bn Home In 2009 - World Bank / FG Condemns Removal Of Egypt's President Morsi. / Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.