Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit (9000 Views)

President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman / Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi / Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Ogiame: 2:19pm On Feb 29
Holluwhakemmy:
if you are authorised go ahead
You get choice before? At 35, you don't have any choice. grin
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Ogiame: 2:20pm On Feb 29
lexy2014:

harsh reality did some brain resetting
I tell you bro. grin
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by BBIA: 2:20pm On Feb 29
Holluwhakemmy:
if you are authorised go ahead
Correct guy don bang your kpekus before? cool
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by AllahOfBlood: 2:21pm On Feb 29
Simonjef:
The man is working, in spite the recent development

Working in Qatar abi

Onye ara
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:21pm On Feb 29
BBIA:

Correct guy don bang your kpekus before? cool
I'm not a fornicator like you
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by BBIA: 2:24pm On Feb 29
Ogiame:
You get choice before? At 35, you don't have any choice. grin
she is 35? cool

she go make sense to bang oh! cool
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by BBIA: 2:26pm On Feb 29
Holluwhakemmy:
I'm not a fornicator like you
I go like sample your toto cool

I will give you sweet heaven on earth in between your legs cool
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Ogiame: 2:26pm On Feb 29
BBIA :

she is 35? cool

she go make sense to bang oh! cool
If not more. I knew her when she served at Rivers State. If you play your cards right, the couchie will be yours.
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Valuepaints20(m): 2:26pm On Feb 29
Ire รณ baby
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by BBIA: 2:28pm On Feb 29
Ogiame:
If not more. I knew her when she served at Rivers State. If you play your cards right, the couchie will be yours.
She fine? cool
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Ogiame: 2:31pm On Feb 29
BBIA:

She fine? cool
She did her service at Ahoada West, Akinnima 11 yrs ago... I work there that time.

As for fine, na you fit describe that but she get nice yansh
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by godwon01(m): 2:33pm On Feb 29
Journey Journey man. Ride on man.
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Alliswell248: 2:33pm On Feb 29
FOOTSOLDIER2:

God forbid! If I had a water project, you would be the last person and I won't even at that to award you any of such projects. Your thoughts defines who you are and abundance of your thoughts are the things you say and write on social media. People should fear you and any other APC supporters

Bitterness at its peak.....

Sore loser....

Tinubu send food to those in SE.....before another headless and hungry mob kill his son.

Ebin pawa o in South East.

Corpse bandit...
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by BBIA: 2:35pm On Feb 29
Ogiame:
She did her service at Ahoada West, Akinnima 11 yrs ago... I work there that time.

As for fine, na you fit describe that but she get nice yansh
Hollu
Holluwhakemmy:
โ€ฆ

they said you have nice juicy bubble butt Nyash cool
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Alliswell248: 2:36pm On Feb 29
Confirm4real:
But know that your supporters are hungry o...

See them....they are terribly hungry in SE.

Audio billionaires.....

Corpse bandit.....

Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:43pm On Feb 29
BBIA:

Hollu

they said you have nice juicy bubble butt Nyash cool

ask him for more information
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:45pm On Feb 29
BBIA:

I go like sample your toto cool

I will give you sweet heaven on earth in between your legs cool
don't worry keep your needlelike penis to yourself.
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by BBIA: 2:50pm On Feb 29
Holluwhakemmy:
don't worry keep your needlelike penis to yourself.

you will enjoy this penis cool

let me have access to what is in-between those your legs cool
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by chima47(m): 3:05pm On Feb 29
Safe journey, But he came just remain there.
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by KaptainAfrika: 3:07pm On Feb 29
Will ze climate baddies be coming along. grin
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Ezmans: 3:26pm On Feb 29
There are two flying presidents of africa, Tinubu & ruto of Kenya
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Confirm4real(m): 3:50pm On Feb 29
Alliswell248:

See them....they are terribly hungry in SE.

Audio billionaires.....

Corpse bandit.....

Did you see them protest?

Hunger never start to wire una grin
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by uba1991: 4:28pm On Feb 29
Waste of resources. No foreign investor will come to a country where justice is for the highest bidder.
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Navalsadiq(m): 5:05pm On Feb 29
He should not come back please.

The country is in a serious mess

We can't afford to continue like this
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by commoditiesnig: 5:22pm On Feb 29
FOOTSOLDIER2:

God forbid! If I had a water project, you would be the last person and I won't even at that to award you any of such projects. Your thoughts defines who you are and abundance of your thoughts are the things you say and write on social media. People should fear you and any other APC supporters
Lmao.. Na because person wish mr President safe journey you come dey write this long epistle eh! ๐Ÿ˜‚

You guys should learn to be torelant alright!
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Algold: 5:30pm On Feb 29
If you checked the of people he is traveling with. 90โ„… are yoruba. In a country that have more than 250 tribes.... I rest my case
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Versal: 7:19pm On Feb 29
Jalaw:
Very agile and active presido, may your reign be long and may it favor me and my family
Its only about you and your family.
You mentally not owk.
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by brainhgeek(m): 8:29pm On Feb 29
Reno Omokiri will not organize protests to hunt Tinubu for his consistent absenteeism like he did Buhari
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by Hazardinho: 9:44am On Mar 01
lexy2014:

the same previous foreign trips have brought "the needed result for the overall benefits of nigerians"....right?

does a president need to travel abroad before the Nigerians get "the needed result for the overall benefits"?
google.com
Re: President Tinubu Set To Depart For Qatar On Official Visit by lexy2014: 9:55am On Mar 01
Hazardinho:

google.com

that even makes it easier for you. use it to answer the questions.

the same previous foreign trips have brought "the needed result for the overall benefits of nigerians"....right?

does a president need to travel abroad before the Nigerians get "the needed result for the overall benefits"?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far / I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun / Everyone Involved In Oil Theft, Says NNPCL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.