Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? (3532 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by TrustNone: 1:40pm On Feb 29
There's this my guy, we're so close and we share everything in common like eating together, going out to hustle together, gist and relate.
He's rich as he sells lands (real estate) and makes huge profits from it but he's uneducated and can neither read nor write, I usually help him and compose text messages for him and also chats for him on his Facebook account as he can't speak English correctly.

So there's this school I'm currently working, in the evenings when I go to workplace to drop my laptop (as home isn't safe due to recent robbery attacks in our neighborhood) he'll usually accompany me.

Recently he followed me and we strolled together, there's this corper working in our school, she came out and met me, we exchange pleasantries and gisted.

My friend said he likes her that I should help him talk to her, I obliged then smartly did the job but the lady seemed uninterested as he was not properly dressed and blowing wrong grammars with a very local accent.
But after the girl realized how rich he is and the assets he has she finally gave in.

So recently the Operating System in my laptop got expired, didn't have present money to fix and update it, gigs were coming in but no money to repair the laptop. I asked my guy to lend me 5k when I receive salary I'll pay back but he told me he doesn't have but he'll try and help, he requested for my account and gave him, he lied to me he sent it to the POS girl in my area that she'll give me, but till date I couldn't see any alert.
I approached the girl and she told me he's lying he didn't give her any money. He later told me he was lying but there's no money as he's broke. I moved on. Mind you the girl accepted him and they're both dating.

Yesterday I saw the girl with a new Redmi Note 12, I complimented her phone and congratulated her, she then told me it's my friend that got it for her yesterday and also told the her to move out of the school's premises (she was living in the school compound as accomodation was provided for corpers). The guy then rented a new self contain apartment (250k yearly) for her and she moved out and is staying in the new apartment.
The girl told me how he has stocked her house with foodstuffs and giving her upkeep weekly.
Funny enough the girl has a smartphone she was using and never requested for phone from him, he just willingly bought the phone for the girl. Price of the phone was around 140k.

I was sad and grieved how this guy could be so heartless to his fellow guy and close friend but extravagantly kind and so simpishly foolish to girls.
The girl sef couldn't even show gratitude for connecting her to a foolish maga.

On my way back from Church in the evening yesterday, I saw them together at an eatery with sumptuous meals on their table, the girl called me and I just waved at them and passed.
The guy doesn't call me again nor come around my place again as he used to.

I just learnt that if you're educated avoid walking or keeping company with uneducated people and those that aren't exposed, their mentality is annoying.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by Chingyyy878: 1:45pm On Feb 29
Wetin man do man

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by Spagi(m): 1:46pm On Feb 29
Just move on ur time is coming soon thats what we called life so much to learn.no THANKS

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by Jeon(f): 1:53pm On Feb 29
Men, the most entitled bitches.

En pain you. This is why the women are getting so much hate from most men, especially the broke ones.
Because his gender ignored him and help his opposite gender.

And I advise men to transform into Bobrisky.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by BBIA: 1:56pm On Feb 29
Jeon:
En pain you. This is why the women are getting so much hate from most men, especially the broke ones.
And I advise men to transform into Bobrisky.
Jennyclay don infect this one.

if you like go an start hookup make your husband catch you. we go read news here how them stone you to death for adultery .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by Daniel7543: 2:01pm On Feb 29
I no knw wetin man do man.

I could remember when I was in school, in my final year, I had a roommate then, we shared my own personal food stuffs I bought with my money and many other things together.. the guy dey do yahoo but E Neva collect then.
So E get one day, everywhere just rough for my side, I don’t even knw who to call, my dad was very ill, the little my mum makes from her business was used to carter for my dad’s medications and my younger ones who were at home.. me sef I no even bother to call home to disturb them too… omo everywhere red that period.

My roommate later picked some amount of money, he didn’t tell me but I heard it frm a very good reliable source, I just pretend as if nothing happened too.
So I only told my roommate to buy little food stuffs at home if he had money with him but he told me there was no money with him.. I said no problem. That same evening he bought TWO iPhone XS Max… that period iPhone XS max was the latest apple product back then…. he bought for himself and his girlfriend.

Na even the girlfriend tell me everything.. it really caused serious quarrel between me and him…. We went our separate ways. I felt betrayed.. I no know wetin man do man

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:04pm On Feb 29
The guy na simp.move one and hustle hard.forgt about them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by EreluRoz: 2:11pm On Feb 29
It's sad he couldn't help you as a friend but lavishly doing so with someone you connected him to, but it is natural for men to help women including the ones they are not dating and there's nothing you can do about it. Your friend isn't a good person that's all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by Justkatty(f): 2:21pm On Feb 29
Chaii
This is quite sad, don't worry you'll be alright someday.
Keep pushing do not relent and do not use that to hate on the uneducated, I doubt if they'll be of any difference if he got a degree.... that's just his nature, School opens your mind about various things but doesn't change a myopic thinker.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by TimiRume(f): 2:23pm On Feb 29
Even women prefer helping men to their fellow women

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:28pm On Feb 29
TrustNone:
There's this my guy, we're so close and we share everything in common like eating together, going out to hustle together, gist and relate.
He's rich as he sells lands (real estate) and makes huge profits from it but he's uneducated and can neither read nor write, I usually help him and compose text messages for him and also chats for him on his Facebook account as he can't speak English correctly.

So there's this school I'm currently working, in the evenings when I go to workplace to drop my laptop (as home isn't safe due to recent robbery attacks in our neighborhood) he'll usually accompany me.

Recently he followed me and we strolled together, there's this corper working in our school, she came out and met me, we exchange pleasantries and gisted.

My friend said he likes her that I should help him talk to her, I obliged then smartly did the job but the lady seemed uninterested as he was not properly dressed and blowing wrong grammars with a very local accent.
But after the girl realized how rich he is and the assets he has she finally gave in.

So recently the Operating System in my laptop got expired, didn't have present money to fix and update it, gigs were coming in but no money to repair the laptop. I asked my guy to lend me 5k when I receive salary I'll pay back but he told me he doesn't have but he'll try and help, he requested for my account and gave him, he lied to me he sent it to the POS girl in my area that she'll give me, but till date I couldn't see any alert.
I approached the girl and she told me he's lying he didn't give her any money. He later told me he was lying but there's no money as he's broke. I moved on. Mind you the girl accepted him and they're both dating.

Yesterday I saw the girl with a new Redmi Note 12, I complimented her phone and congratulated her, she then told me it's my friend that got it for her yesterday and also told the her to move out of the school's premises (she was living in the school compound as accomodation was provided for corpers). The guy then rented a new self contain apartment (250k yearly) for her and she moved out and is staying in the new apartment.
The girl told me how he has stocked her house with foodstuffs and giving her upkeep weekly.
Funny enough the girl has a smartphone she was using and never requested for phone from him, he just willingly bought the phone for the girl. Price of the phone was around 140k.

I was sad and grieved how this guy could be so heartless to his fellow guy and close friend but extravagantly kind and so simpishly foolish to girls.

On my way back from Church in the evening yesterday, I saw them together at an eatery with sumptuous meals on their table, the girl called me and I just waved at them and passed.

I just learnt that if you're educated avoid walking or keeping company with uneducated people and those that aren't exposed, their mentality is annoying.

I know you felt betrayed. I know you helped him out just because he's your guy. But the truth is... It's not compulsory for anybody to help you. It's a choice. That's the hard fact of life.

Just stay away from him my man. He's not your friend and he doesn't appreciate you at all.

His corper gf should be helping him out the way you have been or he should employ someone to help him with that.

Just have it at the back of your mind that... Helping is only humane thing to do but not compulsory. If you are screwed by someone.. don't take it to heart. You have just learned he's not your friend

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by otipoju(m): 3:00pm On Feb 29
TrustNone:

I feel your pain deeply. Just move on. And learn not to be doing things for free for people.As you dey help am compose and send information,you for dey demand for your commission. That way,respect go dey.

What is given freely is not valued by the receiver. You go dey think sey you dey help am , meanwhile he secretly detests you for having what he doesn't have.

Always expect disappointment from people...and do whatever you want to do with the expectation sey they will be ungrateful.

Jesus healed 10 lepers, only one came back to thank him. The people he was healing and giving food, na dem still crucify am.

Welcome to the real world.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by BUGOFF(m): 3:11pm On Feb 29
Op, it's a common trait with persons who feel disadvantaged in other persons' company, especially if they're well-to-do, they cant just help proving a point to u along the way. Sad.
Funny thing is the Corper will soon see right through him gnd may just bid her time till Service is over, then u'll see him tail between hindlegs groping around u.[not wishing any evil, though]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by 1Sharon(f): 3:22pm On Feb 29
All you ppl that ask for money and say you'll pay back when your salary arrives..why not wait for your salary then?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by sacajawea: 3:54pm On Feb 29
Are you and your Friend Yoruba or Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by FarmPlanetNG: 4:00pm On Feb 29
NeoWanZaeed:

I know you felt betrayed. I know you helped him out just because he's your guy. But the truth is... It's not compulsory for anybody to help you. It's a choice. That's the hard fact of life.

Just stay away from him my man. He's not your friend and he doesn't appreciate you at all.

His corper gf should be helping him out the way you have been or he should employ someone to help him with that.

Just have it at the back of your mind that... Helping is only humane thing to do but not compulsory. If you are screwed by someone.. don't take it to heart. You have just learned he's not your friend

Shut up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by BigYash: 4:14pm On Feb 29
Wetin man do man.. He is not really your paddy.. The reason why he dey with u,na because of those little help you render to him. If that girl starts doing those things for him now,he will start ghosting you.. No reason am,take am as experience .. Some mu.mu men are like that. They can abandon their wife and kids to pay rent and buy a girl an expensive ride. Watch as some of the mu.mu men will come and say you are being entitled, but the Toto dey spend on is never entitled. Wetin man do man

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by omniwater: 4:44pm On Feb 29
Expectations lead to disappointment, just do your things without expecting any reward.

If you do good to Mr. A, it might be Mr. T that will pay back in a thousand fold.

Never stop being good!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by Psady(m): 4:44pm On Feb 29
It's painful for a guy to act in such manner, we got many like that in our society.
But one thing am sure about that lady will leave him sooner ,relationship built on materials things don't last long.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by T0BY(m): 4:56pm On Feb 29
Sometimes I wonder if some posts I read here are actually true or made up just for the sake of cruise. Anyways, don't generalize.. there are still good uneducated individuals.
Again, just know that in this life, nobody owe you shishi. If someone decides to help you, fine. If he doesn't want to.. Just move on.

Lesson learnt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by Dizzyyish: 4:57pm On Feb 29
BUGOFF:
Op, it's a common trait with persons who feel disadvantaged in other persons' company, especially if they're well-to-do, they cant just help proving a point to u along the way. Sad.
Funny thing is the Corper will soon see right through him gnd may just bid her time till Service is over, then u'll see him tail between hindlegs groping around u.[not wishing any evil, though]

I'd wager heavily that she has already seen through him. From the writeup, she sees him as beneath her + his willingness to buy her "love". She'll jejely bid her time and milk his pockets proper.

@OP, there's a saying along the lines of: "Your enemies can kill you but only your friends can hurt you."
Even the most educated men can become emotional while a woman becomes logical in her dealings with them - in time women will teach them the hard way. Just ignore his spendings with her so it won't inadvertently breed some sense of entitlement for his money, but remember that a man like that can and will easily betray you for those who won't cross gutter for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by TrustNone: 4:59pm On Feb 29
1Sharon:
All you ppl that ask for money and say you'll pay back when your salary arrives..why not wait for your salary then?
you're an idiot.
You're a stark uneducated illiterate just like the friend I'm talking about.
Always learn to shut up in matters you have no knowledge of.
Dumb ass

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by 1Sharon(f): 5:04pm On Feb 29
TrustNone:
you're an idiot.
You're a stark uneducated illiterate just like the friend I'm talking about.
Always learn to shut up in matters you have no knowledge of.
Dumb ass

Lol.

You didn't know he was an illiterate when you befriended him? Now what does that say about you? 5k has made you see red like this? I'll gladly drink your tears.

I still maintain that you're full of shit, most "friends" don't pay back loans and it usually ruins the relationship.

PS: I'm on nobody's side in your story, neither you, your illiterate friend or the silly girl.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by DaddyRochie1642: 5:15pm On Feb 29
TimiRume:
Even women prefer helping men to their fellow women

I'm hearing this for the first time, tell us real life examples of what you are saying,

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by ZaraIhua(f): 5:26pm On Feb 29
Omo, this experience is not funny at all. Take heart and move on..... Ur time will come

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by Youonlyliveonce: 5:26pm On Feb 29
1Sharon:

Lol.

You didn't know he was an illiterate when you befriended him? Now what does that say about you? 5k has made you see red like this? I'll gladly drink your tears.

I still maintain that you're full of shit, most "friends" don't pay back loans and it usually ruins the relationship.

PS: I'm on nobody's side in your story, neither you, your illiterate friend or the silly girl.

You are actually the one full of shit because the whole thing is not about being illiterate or not but parasite friendship. But it seems u are quite familiar with situations like this cos u are also like that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by 1Sharon(f): 5:27pm On Feb 29
Youonlyliveonce:

You are actually the one full of shit because the whole thing is not about being illiterate or not but parasite friendship. But it seems u are quite familiar with situations like this cos u are also like that

He brought up his illiterate friend, I didn't.

Who is the parasite in this situation?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by Ensa777(f): 5:29pm On Feb 29
TrustNone:

The last paragraph is hogwash.What makes you think giving is by degree?

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by Uchenna10(m): 6:35pm On Feb 29
Daniel7543:
I no knw wetin man do man.

I could remember when I was in school, in my final year, I had a roommate then, we shared my own personal food stuffs I bought with my money and many other things together.. the guy dey do yahoo but E Neva collect then.
So E get one day, everywhere just rough for my side, I don’t even knw who to call, my dad was very ill, the little my mum makes from her business was used to carter for my dad’s medications and my younger ones who were at home.. me sef I no even bother to call home to disturb them too… omo everywhere red that period.

My roommate later picked some amount of money, he didn’t tell me but I heard it frm a very good reliable source, I just pretend as if nothing happened too.
So I only told my roommate to buy little food stuffs at home if he had money with him but he told me there was no money with him.. I said no problem. That same evening he bought TWO iPhone XS Max… that period iPhone XS max was the latest apple product back then…. he bought for himself and his girlfriend.

Na even the girlfriend tell me everything.. it really caused serious quarrel between me and him…. We went our separate ways. I felt betrayed.. I no know wetin man do man

Men no de help men...but women dey help their fellow women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by BUGOFF(m): 6:56pm On Feb 29
Dizzyyish:

I'd wager heavily that she has already seen through him. From the writeup, she sees him as beneath her + his willingness to buy her "love". She'll jejely bid her time and milk his pockets proper.

@OP, there's a saying along the lines of: "Your enemies can kill you but only your friends can hurt you."
Even the most educated men can become emotional while a woman becomes logical in her dealings with them - in time women will teach them the hard way. Just ignore his spendings with her so it won't inadvertently breed some sense of entitlement for his money, but remember that a man like that can and will easily betray you for those who won't cross gutter for him.
There. You said it.
Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by jerryklopp: 7:32pm On Feb 29
Men are hypocrite oh -The words of Mc Casino.

Let me tell you something as a man myself. The reason why poverty will continue to reign in this world is because men are hypocrite. They can spend their last good money on a strange woman than their nigga, brothers, sisters and family are. When they are in problem they would come to meet the people they deny because of pleasure to help them, ashawo no fit help them.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? by Gaspardd(m): 8:48pm On Feb 29
You just met a girl and boom...you started telling her about how many properties and assets you have ....that's going full retard

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Like Most? / Signs Shes Cheating / Could This Be All A Lady Wants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.