Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures (3077 Views)

Umuahia Is Still A Glorified Rural Area Despite Huge Debt : Pictures / Umuahia Is Currently On Fire. / Umuahia Is The Most Backward State Capital In Nigeria: Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by CentralIntels: 6:50pm On Feb 29
You mean someone is jealousy of this slum? Is the op chino?

Ofodirinwa:
Jealousy is scratching Chino
Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by OVB123: 7:11pm On Feb 29
Ojemedad:
Warri is the worst

Don’t tell me Warri is not part of delta state capital
Dat one don die finish.
Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by CentralIntels: 8:33pm On Feb 29
Workch2

You and abia state are in trouble

Hahahaha
Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by edogu(m): 9:09pm On Feb 29
NwekereNdokl:
This is the only sign that you see to know you are in a state capital like Umuahia
Are you not ashame of yourself? Imagine taking a picture at Ore and classifying itas capital of Lagos? That's exactly what the Op is doing. For those who are aware or informed, that's Abia tower and it's located at the outskirt of the state.

To tell you how envious and bias the Op is, he failed to snap the ongoing road expansion going at Asaa road which is not far from the tower.

That I'm not from Abia, doesn't mean I will keep quiet and allow some efulefu tarnish the image of another state.
Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by Kurugu92(m): 9:42pm On Feb 29
Forkthiefnubu:
Dirty miserable town mostly
it's not that dirty that's the entrance along Enugu _ph road
Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by afube: 10:09pm On Feb 29
CentralIntels:
You mean someone is jealousy of this slum? Is the op chino?

You are Chino !!!............the notorious nairaland troll who has taken abode in Igbo threads!!
Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by Chimarto: 11:22pm On Feb 29
OfficialAPCNig:
This guy go snap Abia Tower when T.A Orji (the governor before the immediate past governor) was campaigning for second tenure.

grin grin grin grin
He just returned from the past
Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by CentralIntels: 11:49pm On Feb 29
I was thinking that Lokoja is backward not knowing that Umuahia is a glorified village and worst state capital in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by Despacito1: 12:17am On Mar 01
afube:

You are Chino !!!............the notorious nairaland troll who has taken abode in Igbo threads!!

You really know that old Cøcønut heād well. I see him everywhere on all Igbo related trade fighting as if he's life depends on it. E-war is he's career. Anambra people are full of envy and jealousy once they see their sister igbo state doing better than them. Chinonso Wilberforce Dike is very easy to spot 😂😂. He's pained that Awka is a glorified village and Ordinary Aba is taking over and leaving to them in their old past glory.
Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by Peakdesign23(m): 12:26am On Mar 01
Why are you guys bitter? Same God wey create the black, create the white, why the hate
Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by CentralIntels: 12:35am On Mar 01
Hahahaha

I like how you are crying everywhere. What you dish out is coming back to you and you are crying.

Owerri and Umuahia are glorified villages compare to Awka abd you know it , that’s why most imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha abd Awka.

Aba is a ghetto just like Owerri and that’s why most imo indigenes live in Anambra.

Na only me fit una in this platform

Despacito1:

You really know that oldsn well. I see him everywhere on all Igbo related trade fighting as if he's life depends on it. E-war is he's career. Anambra people are full of envy and jealousy once they see their sad sister igbo state doing better than them. Chinonso Wilberforce Doke is very easy to spot. He'd pained that Awka is a glorified village and Ordinary Aba is taking their old past glory.
Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by CentralIntels: 12:35am On Mar 01
NwekereNdokl:
This is the only sign that you see to know you are in a state capital like Umuahia

Oh my goodness. Is this a village or a state capital?

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by LocalFARMERS: 5:52am On Mar 01
DevilsEqual:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Have u been to Awka, from Amawbia, through Ukwuorji around ST.Faith and beyond,I swear, u go just dey spit dey waka for road

These guys are so f****** dirty but unto say that region dey under radar, people no too dey look their side

What is Umuahia?? Is that the name of some casted out demons cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That State is dirty
Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by LocalFARMERS: 5:54am On Mar 01
id911:

E be like say u no dey travel. Enter Kogi State Capital, Lokoja, and come back with your findings. Village beta pass that one

Lokoja fine and it is more developed than Umuahia
Re: Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures by LocalFARMERS: 5:56am On Mar 01
NwekereNdokl:

Aba is even worse

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Police Inspector General Ehindero Was A Bigger Thief Than Tafa Balogun / Ogun Gets New Godfather / Truth About Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.