Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence (715 Views)

Ministry To Jws, Part 4 - Manner Of Christ's Return / Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology / GB To Jws ~ Avoid Unnecessary Arguments With Apostates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:24pm On Mar 08
Emusan:

You know they are all fake yet you'll be demanding for a place of worship of someone you already knew not a jws cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Good!

The question reveals what we have in our mind:

There is no Christian organization apart from Jehovah's Witnesses but if anyone wants to contest that let them mention the name of their church then we can start by considering how far they're able to meet up with the work Jesus assigned to his disciples! smiley
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Ken4Christ: 8:12pm On Mar 08
MaxInDHouse:

Who are those performing the original i know lots of blind, lame and paralyzed people in fact Yinka Ayefele has been singing and praising their gods for decades why can't they cure him? smiley

If you bring him to me and he has faith, he will be cured. I am not empty like you. I have God's anointing upon my life.
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:47pm On Mar 08
Ken4Christ:

If you bring him to me and he has faith, he will be cured. I am not empty like you. I have God's anointing upon my life.

So they must have faith before the curing shey?
LIAR! the followers of Jesus never asked them for faith before curing people in Jesus name.

Meanwhile Yinka Ayefele has been praising your useless god for decades go and cure him! cheesy
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Ken4Christ: 9:29pm On Mar 08
MaxInDHouse:

So they must have faith before the curing shey?
LIAR! the followers of Jesus never asked them for faith before curing people in Jesus name.

Meanwhile Yinka Ayefele has been praising your useless god for decades go and cure him! cheesy

Jesus couldn't perform miracles in his own town because they didn't have faith.

And he told most of the people who received healing in his days, 'your faith has made you whole'.
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:39pm On Mar 08
Ken4Christ:

Jesus couldn't perform miracles in his own town because they didn't have faith.
And he told most of the people who received healing in his days, 'your faith has made you whole'.

The faith needed is to leave their homes and go in search of Jesus once someone leaves his house and start searching for Jesus it's stupid to think such a person doesn't have faith.

It's FAITH that made them leave their homes to start looking for Jesus! smiley
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Ken4Christ: 9:49pm On Mar 08
MaxInDHouse:

The faith needed is to leave their homes and go in search of Jesus once someone leaves his house and start searching for Jesus it's stupid to think such a person doesn't have faith.

It's FAITH that made them leave their homes to start looking for Jesus! smiley

It doesn't change the fact that their faith is needed to receive miracles from God.
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:56pm On Mar 08
Ken4Christ:

It doesn't change the fact that their faith is needed to receive miracles from God.

That's why i said they will come to your church with faith so there's no reason asking them for faith again! cheesy
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Emusan(m): 10:54am On Mar 09
MaxInDHouse:
Good!

The question reveals what we have in our mind:

Let's analysis this your question then

There is no Christian organization apart from Jehovah's Witnesses

So Jehovah witness is now A CHRISTIAN organisation. I thought you said the name Christian is bastardised and cursed, how come?

but if anyone wants to contest that let them mention the name of their church then we can start by considering how far they're able to meet up with the work Jesus assigned to his disciples! smiley

There's no reason to contest because Christian aren't the Judge they can't take the position of Jesus Christ.

So nobody is dragging anything with you but it's nonsensical to claim you're the best all over the world and still looking for who to compare yourself with.

If jws are the only one doing the work Jesus assigned to His disciples, then how come Russell got the good news before Satan used him?

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by MightySparrow: 12:23pm On Mar 09
MaxInDHouse:

The best thing to do is ignore him if he truly wants to chat with JWs he will mention the name of his religion then we can score which one is performing better regarding the order Jesus gave his disciples! smiley

This philosophy of 'special imperfect organization' again?!
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:52pm On Mar 09
Emusan:

So Jehovah witness is now A CHRISTIAN organisation. I thought you said the name Christian is bastardised and cursed, how come?

The name "CHRISTIANS" was given to disciples of Christ in an ancient city called Antioch by faithless Jews to mock them and the disciples welcomed the new development but today the religions claiming Christians aren't following the steps of Jesus' first century disciples that's what makes the group name BASTARDIZED.

So if anyone wants to know how the first century disciples got that name today all you need to do is observe Jehovah's Witnesses way of preaching and teaching then consider how they're being vilified everywhere that's when you can know who are the true Christians of our time! smiley
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Emusan(m): 1:18pm On Mar 09
MaxInDHouse:
The name "CHRISTIANS" was given to disciples of Christ in an ancient city called Antioch by faithless Jews to mock them and the disciples welcomed the new development but today the religions claiming Christians aren't following the steps of Jesus' first century disciples that's what makes the group name BASTARDIZED.

And CURSED don't forget that was your claim.

So, you're now bearing the same name bastardised and cursed

So if anyone wants to know how the first century disciples got that name today all you need to do is observe Jehovah's Witnesses way of preaching and teaching then consider how they're being vilified everywhere that's when you can know who are the true Christians of our time! smiley

Nonsensical! The fact is that you claimed the name is bastardised and cursed.

Though, you already swallow your vomit by claiming you're still a Christian

This just shows how polluted your mind is as even watchtower claimed the name was divinely given.

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:57pm On Mar 09
Emusan:

And CURSED don't forget that was your claim.

CURSED simply means turned to something else but those who bear the name in the first century had their practices so if you're interested in knowing how they earned that group name from faithless people in ancient times just study what people are doing to Jehovah's Witnesses today! smiley
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Emusan(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09
MaxInDHouse:
CURSED simply means turned to something else but those who bear the name in the first century had their practices so if you're interested in knowing how they earned that group name from faithless people in ancient times just study what people are doing to Jehovah's Witnesses today! smiley

So in a nut shell you're A CHRISTIAN. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:28pm On Mar 09
Emusan:

So in a nut shell you're A CHRISTIAN. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

While you are not! smiley
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Sand2022: 8:47am On Mar 14
MaxInDHouse:

That's what you don't know about JWs once you're no longer with the fold you've missed a lot just as Saul left true God for witches.
So guy if you have any questions just ask the practicing JW like me who left my former religion to join them not someone who doesn't know the value of pure worship! smiley

You are not deeply rooted in the teachings of JWs. Your claim to be an elder is also false, unless you're just a sitdown-de-look elder.

I will teach you about the doctrine of JWs and tell you were we got it wrong. That's what I am doing. I want to lovely preach to my religion so that they wake up. We teach bullshit. Had it not been for the shunning policy, people like us will be openly criticizing the teaching of the GB. But since they detest honest criticism by their members, we go underground. Like I say, I will tell my story one day.

2 Likes

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Sand2022: 9:56am On Mar 14
MaxInDHouse:

So he's a JW and what is he looking for in other churches?

https://www.nairaland.com/7783732/want-know-more-deeper-life

Guy, we don't have business with attention seekers so if he wants help from JWs let him come out plainly and ask but first he must tell us the church he's attending presently apart from that ọmọ nothing for him! wink

Don't you know what JW PIMO means?

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:15am On Mar 14
Sand2022:

Don't you know what JW PIMO means?

Who cares?

The fact that you're running after other religions and still not able to get one for yourself is an evidence that you're not a Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Emusan(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14
MaxInDHouse:
While you are not! smiley

As you agreed that you're now A CHRISTIAN

Let me remind you of your past even though you don't like your past to be brought to book.

According to your past, in the first screenshot: Are you belong to the Christ?

Jehovah gave you a new name because the name CHRISTIAN is Bastardised and Cursed, why are you disobeying Jehovah by still bearing the cursed and bastardised name?

I know as usual, you will be jumping up and down but at least those screenshot aren't my words and I don't think you were force to type those statements.

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Maximus692(m): 3:27pm On Mar 14
Emusan:

As you agreed that you're now A CHRISTIAN

Let me remind you of your past even though you don't like your past to be brought to book.

According to your past, in the first screenshot: Are you belong to the Christ?

Jehovah gave you a new name because the name CHRISTIAN is Bastardised and Cursed, why are you disobeying Jehovah by still bearing the cursed and bastardised name?

I know as usual, you will be jumping up and down but at least those screenshot aren't my words and I don't think you were force to type those statements.

Are you a Christian? smiley
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Emusan(m): 5:53pm On Mar 14
Maximus692:
Are you a Christian? smiley

He couldn't answer my questions as usual.

Yes! I'm a Christian.

Now are you a Christian?
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Maximus692(m): 5:54pm On Mar 14
Emusan:

He couldn't answer my questions as usual.
Yes! I'm a Christian.
Now are you a Christian?

Funny pagan! cheesy
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Emusan(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14
Maximus692:
Funny pagan! cheesy

You know this and you still went ahead to ask me...

So, where is your own answer to my question, are you a Christian?
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Maximus692(m): 6:28pm On Mar 14
Emusan:

You know this and you still went ahead to ask me...
So, where is your own answer to my question, are you a Christian?

Funny pagan! cheesy
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Emusan(m): 7:24pm On Mar 14
Maximus692:

Funny pagan! cheesy

He doesn't have mind to answer the simple question NCOs he is so afraid of his past being shown to him with evidence cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you a Christian?

You asked me the same question and I answered you without thinking twice yet you're shouting 'funny PAGAN' and the worst is that you'll still ask me to mention the name of my Church.

You need to go for check up asap

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Maximus692(m): 8:26pm On Mar 14
Emusan:

You need to go for check up asap

Going right away! grin
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Emusan(m): 8:08am On Mar 15
Maximus692:
Going right away! grin

That was very good of you!

Just ensure proper check up is done
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Maximus692(m): 9:19am On Mar 15
Emusan:

That was very good of you!
Just ensure proper check up is done
OK! cheesy
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Emusan(m): 10:08am On Mar 15
Maximus692:

OK! cheesy

Correct!
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Maximus692(m): 10:43am On Mar 15
Emusan:

Correct!
Hen! cheesy
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Emusan(m): 10:49am On Mar 15
Maximus692:

Hen! cheesy

Chicken! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Maximus692(m): 11:05am On Mar 15
Emusan:

Chicken! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
OK! cheesy
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Emusan(m): 1:01pm On Mar 15
Maximus692:

OK! cheesy

Yeah!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Great Series Of Videos About Religion / Prov 4;23 If U Ever Desire To Be Rich Kip Ur Hrt With All Diligence / How "god" Created Humans!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.