Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,247 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence (714 Views)

Ministry To Jws, Part 4 - Manner Of Christ's Return / Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology / GB To Jws ~ Avoid Unnecessary Arguments With Apostates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Sand2022: 8:47pm On Mar 17
MaxInDHouse:

Who cares?

The fact that you're running after other religions and still not able to get one for yourself is an evidence that you're not a Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

You care. You wanted to know the name of my church. There you have it. Since I have been making my post have I mentioned a church I belonged? You cared to know.

What matters to God dear is YOUR faith in His son and relationship with Him, not the church name.
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Maximus692(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17
Sand2022:

You care. You wanted to know the name of my church. There you have it. Since I have been making my post have I mentioned a church I belonged? You cared to know.
What matters to God dear is YOUR faith in His son and relationship with Him, not the church name.

Yet you left all the different religions claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines only to keep mentioning the NAME of just ONE shey?

Nothing do you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Sand2022: 9:09pm On Mar 17
Maximus692:

Yet you left all the different religions claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines only to keep mentioning the NAME of just ONE shey?

Nothing do you! cheesy

This one I keep mentioning is the one with mostly wrong theology, and they make too much boast as if they had none.

Christendom theology make more sense than that of JW, I never knew this before until I started doing a study like Russell did. But instead of establishing JW theology, the study keep affirming the theology of Christendom to my utter shock. I now felt an obligation to preach to my fellow JWs here on nairaland to reason with them scripturally. Why?

Because I came to learn about the witnesses through preaching, so it will be loving to reciprocate that love by ministering to my faith and helping them see that we have been wrong in many ways. It's time to stop seeing Christendom as false. We own the title more than they do. Enough! We should rather see them as partners. We re all christians for God sake. If we never err in theology, then we can call them false, but the fact is they are far ahead in true theology than we are. And I am here to prove what my studies shows.

The problem is that Christendom pastors are either not qualified nor are too busy to equip their flock to punch JW theology with holes. That is why we hardly see strong scriptural objection when we preach to them at their doors. Many of their churches have the truth, but they can't prove it, so they follow our false teachings as if we are the ones with the truth. It is sad.

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence by Maximus692(m): 9:25pm On Mar 17
Sand2022:

This one I keep mentioning is the one with mostly wrong theology, and they make too much boast as if they had none.

Just say you are scared of our teaching as it's bothering your mind unlike the nonsense and Ingredients Christendom is saying otherwise you should have gotten yourself another group out of all the ones that has theology closer to what is right from your viewpoint.

Your inability to find one out of all others shows only Jehovah's Witnesses doctrine appeals to you most but you just want them to tune it to your liken! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Right To Say That God Gave Man Dominion Over Woman? / Thou Shalt Not Covet / More Resources For Skeptics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.