Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Do You Take Alcohol? Is Alcohol Part & Parcel Of Your Nature Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Take Alcohol? Is Alcohol Part & Parcel Of Your Nature Now? (372 Views)

Please How Can A Woman Who Doesn't Take Alcohol Have A Nice Time When She's Out? / After 25yrs Service, The Oldest Prostitute In Africa Was Gifted A Parcel Of Land / To The Guys: How Often Do You Take Alcohol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Take Alcohol? Is Alcohol Part & Parcel Of Your Nature Now? by sacajawea: 6:30pm On Feb 29
Do you take alcohol regularly? Daily?

If yes, two questions: First of all at what age did you start taking it regularly?
How young?

And would you say Alcohol is part and parcel of your nature now? It's deep deep down inside your brain and mind?

1 Like

Re: Do You Take Alcohol? Is Alcohol Part & Parcel Of Your Nature Now? by ebubenmuo(f): 6:31pm On Feb 29
sacajawea:
Do you take alcohol regularly? Daily?

If yes, two questions: First of all at what age did you start taking it regularly?
How young?

And would you say Alcohol is part and parcel of your nature now? It's deep deep down inside your brain and mind?

Alcohol is a no no for me
Re: Do You Take Alcohol? Is Alcohol Part & Parcel Of Your Nature Now? by sacajawea: 6:33pm On Feb 29
ebubenmuo:

Alcohol is a no no for me
Then skip. Not for you.
I want to understand the mind of Drinkers or alcoholics
Re: Do You Take Alcohol? Is Alcohol Part & Parcel Of Your Nature Now? by dkidd: 7:00pm On Feb 29
I used to take alcohol like every evening just to relax myself. Been doing this for as long as I can remember. Let's I started taking alcohol very early sha from primary school. During pospy's hosting in the house we used to do our after party for us the guys in the house and our friendly neighbors too. Popsy would reserve some brut champagne for us. I can never forget that big green bottle that can never break, that crisp sour cold grape taste and sparkling look. He would just give us little quantities in our cups and colo done start. We had our champagne songs and chants which was one person shouting "champagne" and the rest of us echoing "Hey" thunderously and moving in circles holding our drinks. Lol childhood was fun sha😄
In secondary school ss1 I don dey buy beer with my money but it wasn't regular. In university I done strong inside alcohol and smoke sef. I started drinking every evening to relax myself after work and all the while I never drink misbehave. But now it's just once in a while like weekends and I hardly drink much anymore though. I never get used or addicted to anything. Whatever I start I can end at anytime just don't try to force me to na then I go dey do am the more. So no alcohol isn't a part and parcel of me. If u nor know my history and u know the new me u will conclude I'm not a heavy drinker but a few years ago we dey drink from 6pm till about 3AM sometimes. I used to drink every blessed evening after hustle just to enjoy, unwind and relax myself not to get high but to enjoy. There's a difference. I still enjoy alcohol but not regularly these days

5 Likes

Re: Do You Take Alcohol? Is Alcohol Part & Parcel Of Your Nature Now? by 22o62021: 7:11pm On Feb 29
Even though beer cost now

900 for a bottle of desperados

I still de buy
Re: Do You Take Alcohol? Is Alcohol Part & Parcel Of Your Nature Now? by dkidd: 9:53pm On Feb 29
22o62021:
Even though beer cost now

900 for a bottle of desperados

I still de buy
Pump price for the lowest beer at a normal not fancy place here has always been 1k since I can remember and as at last Sunday them never add join am. I just went to alpha beach on Saturday with some friends and we bought beer green bottles @1k per bottle no be now person go dey spend anyhow for fancy bars. I no really dey use alpha beach sha so maybe that's not their usual price and I shock to see croaker fish BBQ and chips for 5k and e makes sense. Na there I go dey relax now until economy regulate. After 5 bottles and some cali I was good to go. But normal bar is 1k for beer while some other places are 1,500 /2,500 depending on the brand. I drank medium stout 2,500 the night we beat south Africa at one bar close to me. But I believe by this weekend the pump price go done level up increase as everything done rise leave am since
Re: Do You Take Alcohol? Is Alcohol Part & Parcel Of Your Nature Now? by 22o62021: 6:42am On Mar 01
dkidd:

Pump price for the lowest beer at a normal not fancy place here has always been 1k since I can remember and as at last Sunday them never add join am. I just went to alpha beach on Saturday with some friends and we bought beer green bottles @1k per bottle no be now person go dey spend anyhow for fancy bars. I no really dey use alpha beach sha so maybe that's not their usual price and I shock to see croaker fish BBQ and chips for 5k and e makes sense. Na there I go dey relax now until economy regulate. After 5 bottles and some cali I was good to go. But normal bar is 1k for beer while some other places are 1,500 /2,500 depending on the brand. I drank medium stout 2,500 the night we beat south Africa at one bar close to me. But I believe by this weekend the pump price go done level up increase as everything done rise leave am since

2500 per bottle is too much

And 5 bottles in this economy

Maximum is 2 bottles for me
Re: Do You Take Alcohol? Is Alcohol Part & Parcel Of Your Nature Now? by stacyadams: 10:22am On Mar 01
angry grin grin I drink almost every evening.....we got joint for hot beer,we got joint for cold beer...it's getting outta hand..I used to be a responsible young man
Re: Do You Take Alcohol? Is Alcohol Part & Parcel Of Your Nature Now? by dkidd: 2:42pm On Mar 01
22o62021:

2500 per bottle is too much

And 5 bottles in this economy

Maximum is 2 bottles for me

No na that 5 bottles was at alpha beach at 1k each. I normally drink 1 or 2 bottles at most these days but that day was a friends bday and we found the place pocket friendly so...

That 2500 na different place
Re: Do You Take Alcohol? Is Alcohol Part & Parcel Of Your Nature Now? by Maisiba(m): 12:45am On Mar 03
"I drink almost every evening....." They say only two brands of people drink: a rich man or the fool cool

(1) (Reply)

What Full Time Business Should A Nigerian Guy Start? / I Feel Like Running Mad Tonight / How Do I Pay For Prepaid Electricity With My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.