Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,786 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station (61634 Views)

The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed / Ikeja BRT Bus Terminal Dismantled, 7 Months After (photos) / The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by 1972xy: 10:19pm On Feb 29
lordm:
Lagos is doing great. I wish Delta State can do like them
By now, Delta state should have been a state everyone would have love to be.
In the days of Delta steel company Aladja and Nnpc warri

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by delpee(f): 10:20pm On Feb 29
Kukutenla:
Kudos to Ambode for the vision

He actually delayed the rail projects.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by PromiseDilshad(m): 10:20pm On Feb 29
I think this place is not far from Computer Village.
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by SoNature(m): 10:21pm On Feb 29
Pergie001:
I am more worried about the multitude of refugees ekene dilichukwu gig agufire n others will be dumping on Lagos after the foolish fools they elected in ipobland failure to transfer ipobland into any place any Nigerian will like to relocate.

There are more Yoruba touts and thugs in Lagos than any other tribe.

Get a life, dude!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Kukutenla: 10:21pm On Feb 29
delpee:

He actually delayed the rail projects.
How
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Lawag3: 10:21pm On Feb 29
Rahkman:
mumu show me ur papa house for lagos...even for the lagos wey una dey use brag na igbos dey live better life pass una ,go all the porshe estates and mansions na igbo dey live there while ur ppl full makoko and oshodi under bridge dey shout our lagos

This is one of the reasons many people didn't vote Peter Obi despite him being the best candidates

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Herbiodun09: 10:23pm On Feb 29
yarimo:
ALEX OTTI of ABIA STATE, please come to Lagos state and see what is good governernce don't be shy Biko .

He is competing with dubai. Lagos bawo!!!
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Ibrahimcoomasie: 10:23pm On Feb 29
Kukutenla:

LAMATA only existed on paper while Tinubu was gov
Hypocrite like you will accuse Jonathan of building 2nd Niger bridge on a billboard
Ambode built the bus stations as first phase of the intermodal system
LAMATA was Tinubu's idea, and the first pioneer leaders of LAMATA hired from, Atkins, Transport for London and UK Department for Transport (all of Yoruba extracts) were headhunted by Tinubu himself from the UK. I remember Dr. Dayo Mobereola - MD... I can't remember the name of the other tall Engineer that worked for Transport for London.

How do I know? I completed my NYSC with LAMATA when Tinubu was governor of Lagos state. I was a young graduate engineer just returning from the UK. LAMATA began operations in 2003 after its establishment was signed into law in 2002. The office was not far from eleganza plaza. I don't know if they are still at that location as I have since left Nigeria for over 2 decades.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Dpharisee: 10:24pm On Feb 29
Abdul05:
If our governor refused to leave abia state ..me l am ready to leave abia state to lagos and see the wonderful works done by a yoruba man... grin grin

Don't join that elder msn in trolling Igbos, he has refused to grow after many years on this platform
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Rahkman: 10:27pm On Feb 29
Lawag3:

This is one of the reasons many people didn't vote Peter Obi despite him being the best candidates
don't vote him nobody gives a fuçk I don't even want him to rule

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Pergie001: 10:27pm On Feb 29
Leave Solido no Lagos give past present n future will he ever be their mate

osuofia2:
Soludo aka solution, your attention is needed here
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by LegendHero(m): 10:32pm On Feb 29
Kukutenla:

Ambode envisioned the intermodal transport
The looters of Lagos didn't build this
The other looters can't build this because they don't have the leverage to incur debt like Lagos

You don’t even known how to troll.

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Pergie001: 10:32pm On Feb 29
Sebi na Igbo full Banana n Orange Island Ikoyi Lekki Apapa Gbagada Ilupeji Victoria Garden or you tot the likes of Okokomaiko Ajegunle n bish part of Festac are the wealthiest part in Lagos.

Rahkman:
mumu show me ur papa house for lagos...even for the lagos wey una dey use brag na igbos dey live better life pass una ,go all the porshe estates and mansions na igbo dey live there while ur ppl full makoko and oshodi under bridge dey shout our lagos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Creditalerts: 10:34pm On Feb 29
lordm:
Lagos is doing great. I wish Delta State can do like them
pdp share the money have looted that state dry

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Uncletony(m): 10:41pm On Feb 29
How much is Lagos state owing again?
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by MEGAWATCH: 10:43pm On Feb 29
yarimo:
ALEX OTTI of ABIA STATE, please come to Lagos state and see what is good governernce don't be shy Biko .

Hahahaha!

Alex Oti is just 9 months in office o!

This one is more than five years in office.

Kindly direct your challenge to that criminal in Ogun state, he will accept it wholeheartedly.
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Rahkman: 10:44pm On Feb 29
Pergie001:
Sebi na Igbo full Banana n Orange Island Ikoyi Lekki Apapa Gbagada Ilupeji Victoria Garden or you tot the likes of Okokomaiko Ajegunle n bish part of

no be ur tribe dominate agege amukoko bahia bariga makoko itire shomolu babasele mushin and other smelling slums for lagos

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by goslowgoslow(m): 10:44pm On Feb 29
Uncletony:
How much is Lagos state owing again?
You want to pay back?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by yarimo(m): 10:45pm On Feb 29
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha!

Kindly direct your challenge to that criminal in Ogun state, he will accept it wholeheartedly.
Just 9 months in office and yet he wants to claim aba power project as one of his achievement as governor

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by goslowgoslow(m): 10:45pm On Feb 29
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha!

How long do you think it takes to build such a project 1 month? And what has Otti done?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Ofunaofu: 10:46pm On Feb 29
yarimo:

Yarimo, return to your ondo state, where you emerged from.
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Adakintroy: 10:47pm On Feb 29
South south oil money atua!
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by yarimo(m): 10:47pm On Feb 29
LegendHero:

Lol why should he go to Lagos when his people celebrate him for a 100% private enterprise plant in the state?

Man just build gutter, stand JB logo, paint 1km road, and his minions come online to sing his praise.

cheesy grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Artscollection: 10:48pm On Feb 29
Lagos peeps are getting it right here oo, soludo with his akamu brain can't come up with project like this na to dey nurse obi wound be his problem.
Anambra needs something like this honestly, i can exempt other south eastern states for now.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by yarimo(m): 10:49pm On Feb 29
Ofunaofu:

Yarimo, return to your ondo state, where you emerged from. 
today YARIMO is from Ondo state, tomorrow YARIMO will be from Kano grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Okoyiboz3: 10:49pm On Feb 29
Ibrahimcoomasie:

LAMATA was Tinubu's idea, and the first pioneer leaders of LAMATA hired from, Atkins, Transport for London (LAMATA) and UK Department for Transport (all of Yoruba extracts) were headhunted by Tinubu himself from the UK. I remember Dr. Dayo Mobereola - MD... I can't remember the name of the other tall Engineer that worked for Transport for London.

How do I know? I completed my NYSC with LAMATA when Tinubu was governor of Lagos state. I was a young graduate engineer just returning from the UK. LAMATA began operations in 2003 after its establishment was signed into law in 2002. The office was not far from eleganza plaza. I don't know if they are still at that location as I have since left Nigeria for over 2 decades.

God bless you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by MEGAWATCH: 10:51pm On Feb 29
goslowgoslow:

How long do you think it takes to build such a project 1 month? And what has Otti done?

He is not 9 months in power, I only directed him to the olodo beside his state who came in with him.

Challenge Oti with people who came in with him that's how to organise a fair competition or I hope you are not a brother to the INEC Chairman?
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Okoyiboz3: 10:51pm On Feb 29
Adakintroy:
South south oil money atua!

But South South wey get the money no fit build am for themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Ofunaofu: 10:51pm On Feb 29
yarimo:
today YARIMO is from Ondo state, tomorrow YARIMO will be from Kano grin grin grin

One thing is not certain, you are not from lagos
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by yarimo(m): 10:52pm On Feb 29
Ofunaofu:

One thing is not certain, you are not from lagos
one thing is certain , kidnapping alert nairalanders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Adakintroy: 10:53pm On Feb 29
Okoyiboz3:

But South South wey get the money no fit build am for themselves.

Na 13 percent them give them the rest them collect with military constitute.
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by MEGAWATCH: 10:53pm On Feb 29
yarimo:
Just 9 months in office and yet he wants to claim aba power project as one of his achievement as governor

Why are you protecting that Alayi in Ogun state?

He should be the one you are throwing the challenge on because they came in the same time.

I hope he is not the one bankrolling you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) / My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.