Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,842 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station (61636 Views)

The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed / Ikeja BRT Bus Terminal Dismantled, 7 Months After (photos) / The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Kukutenla: 6:20am On Mar 01
Ibrahimcoomasie:

LAMATA is a transport agency not a train or bus...

If you are talking about BRT, that started around March in 2008. It was originally meant to be opened in November 2007, but got moved to march 2008.. The below BRT buses were some of the first set purchased by Tinubu's government in 2007.

Ambode became governor much later in 2015.

I understand you.
You guys were just there from 2003-2007 collecting money and doing nothing like a band of redundant civil servants until Fashola came.
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Kukutenla: 6:21am On Mar 01
allthingsgood:

How can delta boast of revenue when they have zero economic activity. Only looting and yahoo
Actually, Delta's economic activity feeds the whole nation. They are suffering from Nigeria's failed system.
Lagos benefits from economic activity from other states as well
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Kukutenla: 6:22am On Mar 01
Mansa6:

Pained eediot!

It was Tinubu's vision....

The Lagos Mass transit Railways you see today. .

Gwt informed!
You sound daaft

2nd Niger Bridge was also Jonathan's vision
The Nigerian mass rails you see today was envisioned by OBJ's administration.
I hope you agree

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Benwems(m): 6:31am On Mar 01
Femmyfamous4u:

You're here defending rubbish. We saw how okowa took loan of almost 300b with nothing to show for it. Lagos steals money too but at least we can see where it's going.

I'm not defending rubbish. Lagos this lagos that. Why can't people like you call for lagos to be an independent country?
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by obembet(f): 6:39am On Mar 01
lordm:
Lagos is doing great. I wish Delta State can do like them

Seriously Delta, Bayelsa, rivers and akwa ibom can do the same. I don't know how they use Thier money

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Cmjarg(m): 6:52am On Mar 01
Kukutenla:

It was Ambode who brought the idea of intermodal transport and built the first bus stations
Am a Lagos State staff so don't argue with me
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by ugodson(m): 6:56am On Mar 01
Pergie001:
How much of that billion goes into Lagos account ?! Many of you Igbo obidient Ipob just chose to be deliberately senseless n devoid of any reasoning when you comment about Lagoa.

Who brought obi into this now. Oh i see am talking to someone thats not normal. Hope you are and you entire family are still standing on his mandate
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by enesexy(f): 7:01am On Mar 01
Trade All Your Digital Assets With *Kv_Xchange* Your Fastest *Vendor* & No1 Trading Platform ibuy All Funds......
*Cashapp 🏷*
*Apple Pay*🍎
*Money Order* β™Ώ
*Cash Mailing* βœ…
*PayPal*πŸ“§
*ZelleπŸ”–*
*Gift cards πŸ’³*
*Venmo*🫢
*Western Union*πŸ’΅
*E-transfer* πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
*Bitcoin & other Crypto Currency*πŸͺ™
I Pay Fast After Confirmation πŸ’―πŸ’Έ Tap In::::/+2348039740804
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by chuksbobby12: 7:03am On Mar 01
Abdul05:
If our governor refused to leave abia state ..me l am ready to leave abia state to lagos and see the wonderful works done by a yoruba man... grin grin

Abdul, u are a confused man , u don't even know if you're Hausa or Yoruba
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by jamafa: 7:05am On Mar 01
Femmyfamous4u:

All they do in Delta state is to steal money. Inspite of the money the state has

PDP has been rulling Delta state and APC has been rulling Lagos state since 1999. See the development in lagos state...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Menclothing: 7:12am On Mar 01
Great project

Buy at low price all sizes
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by waveman2: 7:20am On Mar 01
Nigerian should start calling out their state governor's on social media.we need to disgrace those on that are not working.Sidon look and blame federal govt is over.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by LeeMason(m): 7:20am On Mar 01
Maintenance is key to sustainable development
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Onionstew: 7:24am On Mar 01
Hope they wont turn to shambles in a matter of time, no be to show off the beginning. Lack of maintenance; A disease to progress.
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by rotecch77(m): 7:35am On Mar 01
Others state are looking as if they don’t have good plan for there people now, there governor believes that all project must be done by federal govt.
Check next 5years and see the igr of lagos state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by GodThankYou: 7:43am On Mar 01
lordm:
Lagos is doing great. I wish Delta State can do like them
are you from Delta north?
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 7:47am On Mar 01
My everyday waka pass
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Mitsurugi(m): 7:52am On Mar 01
yarimo:
ALEX OTTI of ABIA STATE, please come to Lagos state and see what is good governernce don't be shy Biko .

Don't let me curse you yarimo! Because as a coward you'll run to the mods for protection. Who did this thing to you? Why not call out other APC governors like Kogi and Kwara abi is Lagos the only APC state?
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Kukutenla: 7:52am On Mar 01
Cmjarg:

Am a Lagos State staff so don't argue with me
A lying Lagos staff I guess
Ambode started intermodal transport
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by lordm(m): 7:56am On Mar 01
GodThankYou:
are you from Delta north?
I'm from Sapele

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by lordm(m): 7:57am On Mar 01
miketayo:

Considering they receive more FAAC than Lagos
I wonder
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by lordm(m): 8:01am On Mar 01
Shikena:
Delta has the money to do even more.

Delta can just try small Na. Even if it's a real from warri to Asaba and sapele
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by lordm(m): 8:03am On Mar 01
ugodson:

The revenue lavis states collect is far what other states are making so they Lagos State should do better. Just see billions apapa ports makes in just a single momth
Oga, Delta can do more than they are currently doing.
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by lordm(m): 8:03am On Mar 01
ugodson:

The revenue lavis states collect is far what other states are making so they Lagos State should do better. Just see billions apapa ports makes in just a single momth
Oga, Delta can do more than they are currently doing. Because your neighbor build duplex no mean say you no fit build your own bungalow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Davigor: 8:16am On Mar 01
Delta State the place I come from is lagging behind maybe God has decided to ponish us with leader without bad leader am ashamed when ever I visited Lagos and pH.
All the old and new politician in Delta State sharing our allocation money should stop oo
All I asked for development of Delta State.

All our youth now find solace in Yahoo at Delta State who's to be blamed our ex Governors and this incumbent should lead by example
Develop warri , sapele ugheli stop the sharing.
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by 7upnigeria: 8:18am On Mar 01
iamtardey:
Maintenance ni koko and … who no like better things sha cool

Please think before you talk. Go and research how long BRT has been working ad ho they have been maintaining the buses even b4 the coming of the trains.

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Mansa6: 8:21am On Mar 01
Kukutenla:

You sound daaft

2nd Niger Bridge was also Jonathan's vision
The Nigerian mass rails you see today was envisioned by OBJ's administration.
I hope you agree
You are obviously a young uninformed numbskull..
In 2003 as Governor,Tinubu set up the LASMTA.. encompassing all forms of Transportation...Road,Rail, Waterway,Air etc..It is that dream that is coming to fruition today in Lagos..If you listened yesterday to the inaugural address of Governor Sanwoolu,you would have heard it,young EEJIT..

I understand maybe you were a toddler at the time..

Get out and go watch Nickelodeon with your mates .
E say the Nigerian mass rails today were envisioned by OBJ...EMPTY Arrow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by SpockFederation: 8:25am On Mar 01
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Mansa6: 8:25am On Mar 01
Kukutenla:

Which bus or train station did Tinubu build?
. Abi na just audio things as usual

Chai...

This young man..you are dull ohhh..

You don't even know what a Vision is..
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by PHAYOL81: 8:31am On Mar 01
If we don't stop climbing, we'll definitely attain the heights we aspire

GOD BLESS LAGOS STATE

Ibrahimcoomasie:

LAMATA is a transport agency not a train or bus...

If you are talking about BRT, that started around March in 2008. It was originally meant to be opened in November 2007, but got moved to march 2008.. The below BRT buses were some of the first set purchased by Tinubu's government in 2007.

Ambode became governor much later in 2015.

Sorry bud, I beg to differ on just a part of your submission. LAMATA didn't start with the blue bus in that pic, they started with a fleet of red bus before they later brought in that blue fleet after a couple of years as an upgrade at FASHOLA's first tenure. Another blue fleet later came as further upgrade during BRF regime before the latest blue fleet introduced by AMBODE. So it had been upgrade upon upgrade till we arrived at this point.
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Goodcitizen99(m): 8:32am On Mar 01
Paraman:
May God keep on blessing Lagos state.
Lagos is a great State no doubt πŸ’― but this recent tribalism it's about to about to dabble into cos of selfish politicians will ruin it πŸ’―

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) / My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.