Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station (61639 Views)

The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed / Ikeja BRT Bus Terminal Dismantled, 7 Months After (photos) / The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Cmjarg(m): 10:53pm On Feb 29
Kukutenla:
Kudos to Ambode for the vision

Not the vision of ambode, it's was Fashola initiatives, you can only remember if you in Lagos when fashion was governor, it's was is project which he started the construction from agbara to marina blue line train and which his to proceed to Agege to island

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Pergie001: 10:54pm On Feb 29
Agreed but the expensive lllocation in Lagos is also dominated by the superior Yoruba.

All with no exception of a single one do you igbos dominate, so you need to shut you Igbo mouth when Yorubas are talking about who live in the wealthiest part of Lagos

Your Igbo tribesmen no follow.

Rahkman:
no be ur tribe dominate agege amukoko bahia bariga makoko itire shomolu babasele mushin and other smelling slums for lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:54pm On Feb 29
yarimo:
grin grin grin
Two mofos whining themselves. At your age! Tueh

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Ofunaofu: 10:54pm On Feb 29
yarimo:
one thing is certain , kidnapping alert nairalanders

You want to kidnap yourself and use it as a means to Extort money from your family members
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by yarimo(m): 10:55pm On Feb 29
MEGAWATCH:

Why are you protecting that Alayi in Ogun state?

He should be the one you are throwing the challenge on because they came in the same time.

I hope he is not the one bankrolling you?
bankrolling? Chai robbery and kidnapping alert oo nairalanders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Mansa6: 10:56pm On Feb 29
Kukutenla:
Kudos to Ambode for the vision

On the contrary,it's is Governor Tinubu's vision...Get informed!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Mansa6: 10:57pm On Feb 29
Ttalk:

Ambode is better than Ikpeazu, Orji and Otti put together

It was NEVER Ambode's vision..

It was Tinubu's.....Get your FACTS right..

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by MEGAWATCH: 10:59pm On Feb 29
yarimo:
bankrolling? Chai robbery and kidnapping alert oo nairalanders

Hahahaha hahahaha!

At least we go join flogging of obas and burning of farm land.

Come and buy fuel and foodstuff cheap let me see you.
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Kukutenla: 10:59pm On Feb 29
Ibrahimcoomasie:

LAMATA was Tinubu's idea, and the first pioneer leaders of LAMATA hired from, Atkins, Transport for London (LAMATA) and UK Department for Transport (all of Yoruba extracts) were headhunted by Tinubu himself from the UK. I remember Dr. Dayo Mobereola - MD... I can't remember the name of the other tall Engineer that worked for Transport for London.

How do I know? I completed my NYSC with LAMATA when Tinubu was governor of Lagos state. I was a young graduate engineer just returning from the UK. LAMATA began operations in 2003 after its establishment was signed into law in 2002. The office was not far from eleganza plaza. I don't know if they are still at that location as I have since left Nigeria for over 2 decades.
So which route was LAMATA plying then
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Kukutenla: 11:00pm On Feb 29
LegendHero:

You don’t even known how to troll.
Thanks for the compliment
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Kukutenla: 11:01pm On Feb 29
Cmjarg:

Not the vision of ambode, it's was Fashola initiatives, you can only remember if you in Lagos when fashion was governor, it's was is project which he started the construction from agbara to marina blue line train and which his to proceed to Agege to island
It was Ambode who brought the idea of intermodal transport and built the first bus stations
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Kukutenla: 11:01pm On Feb 29
Mansa6:

On the contrary,it's is Governor Tinubu's vision...Get informed!
Which bus or train station did Tinubu build?
. Abi na just audio things as usual
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by tunde1200(m): 11:03pm On Feb 29
olax02:
Useless people they almost destroyed Lagos during Endsarz...If you know you will understand. undecided

Yes oh awon Omo buruku tiwon fi ipa ji baba won loribed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by etrange: 11:03pm On Feb 29
I love this! I can't wait to visit Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Chibuzoripob: 11:03pm On Feb 29
cool we developed am grin cheesy grin tongue undecided
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Okoyiboz3: 11:04pm On Feb 29
Adakintroy:

Na 13 percent them give them the rest them collect with military constitute.

So, na 13% Udom and Akpabio use transform Akwa Ibom.
Na 13% Wike use perform massive projects for Rivers.

Na so those Delta and Bayelsa people dey do. Blame the FG for the foolishness of their leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Damick1: 11:07pm On Feb 29
Eleyi of Ogun state. Come and see your neighbor

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by ugodson(m): 11:16pm On Feb 29
lordm:
Lagos is doing great. I wish Delta State can do like them

The revenue lavis states collect is far what other states are making so they Lagos State should do better. Just see billions apapa ports makes in just a single momth
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Lifemanage: 11:18pm On Feb 29
Femmyfamous4u:

All they do in Delta state is to steal money. Inspite of the money the state has
Delta state need people revolution to deal with the thieving politicians starting from local government level

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Charly68: 11:22pm On Feb 29
Lagos is under good managers ..the results we see are products of productive planing and diligence .. they are not accidental at all... Nigeria will soon be on top gear by the grace of God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Bliztzer: 11:37pm On Feb 29
Nbote:
If only most states can develop maintenance culture

Lagos self no get maintenance culture
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Shikena(m): 11:40pm On Feb 29
Delta has the money to do even more.

lordm:
Lagos is doing great. I wish Delta State can do like them
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Benwems(m): 11:41pm On Feb 29
Femmyfamous4u:

All they do in Delta state is to steal money. Inspite of the money the state has

it's only lagos and yoruba states that they don't steal money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Ibrahimcoomasie: 11:50pm On Feb 29
Kukutenla:

So which route was LAMATA plying then

Kukutenla:

It was Ambode who brought the idea of intermodal transport and built the first bus stations

LAMATA is a transport agency not a train or bus...

If you are talking about BRT, that started around March in 2008. It was originally meant to be opened in November 2007, but got moved to march 2008.. The below BRT buses were some of the first set purchased by Tinubu's government in 2007.

Ambode became governor much later in 2015.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:54pm On Feb 29
Buhari's legacy. (Train station...before you foam in the mouth)
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Gabkan7: 11:56pm On Feb 29
yarimo:
ALEX OTTI of ABIA STATE, please come to Lagos state and see what is good governernce don't be shy Biko .
Nigerians have a very long way to go, with this kind of mind set
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Stronghold91: 12:05am On Mar 01
Lagos is another country inside Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Goodvibes007: 12:09am On Mar 01
Ibrahimcoomasie:

LAMATA was Tinubu's idea, and the first pioneer leaders of LAMATA hired from, Atkins, Transport for London (LAMATA) and UK Department for Transport (all of Yoruba extracts) were headhunted by Tinubu himself from the UK. I remember Dr. Dayo Mobereola - MD... I can't remember the name of the other tall Engineer that worked for Transport for London.

How do I know? I completed my NYSC with LAMATA when Tinubu was governor of Lagos state. I was a young graduate engineer just returning from the UK. LAMATA began operations in 2003 after its establishment was signed into law in 2002. The office was not far from eleganza plaza. I don't know if they are still at that location as I have since left Nigeria for over 2 decades.
I believe you are referring to Engineer Gbenga Dairo. He became a commissioner in Ogun state last year. He worked for TFL before Tinubu brought him on board at the start up of LAMATA. Truly a fine engineer.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Calitoscassius(m): 12:24am On Mar 01
This is the same Lagos people defecate openly over bridges,at bus stops, street corners, on train tracks and train stations

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Afamed: 12:32am On Mar 01
Bitter children of frustration go cry well today

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Afamed: 12:34am On Mar 01
Shikena:
Delta has the money to do even more.

That is the headquarters of corruption.

Delta state, the headquarters of corruption in the whole world

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Afamed: 12:35am On Mar 01
Benwems:

it's only lagos and yoruba states that they don't steal money.

They steal everywhere.

The difference is , Delta steals without regard to the citizens.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World / Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.