Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station (61637 Views)

The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed / Ikeja BRT Bus Terminal Dismantled, 7 Months After (photos) / The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by iamtardey: 8:34am On Mar 01
7upnigeria:

Please think before you talk. Go and research how long BRT has been working ad ho they have been maintaining the buses even b4 the coming of the trains.
OK 👌
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Elizmife: 8:37am On Mar 01
Is job me I need ooo,i am a graduate of educational technology, I don apply tire for Lagos state teaching job, with the hope that this last one i will be called,but many of my friends who were called a man know man ooo abeg
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Paraman: 8:39am On Mar 01
Goodcitizen99:
Lagos is a great State no doubt 💯 but this recent tribalism it's about to about to dabble into cos of selfish politicians will ruin it 💯
What recent tribalism are you talking about? Lagos state is on the right path to greatness

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Kukutenla: 8:57am On Mar 01
Mansa6:

Chai...

This young man..you are dull ohhh..

You don't even know what a Vision is..
What is a vision
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Kukutenla: 9:00am On Mar 01
Mansa6:

You are obviously a young uninformed numbskull..
In 2003 as Governor,Tinubu set up the LASMTA.. encompassing all forms of Transportation...Road,Rail, Waterway,Air etc..It is that dream that is coming to fruition today in Lagos..If you listened yesterday to the inaugural address of Governor Sanwoolu,you would have heard it,young EEJIT..

I understand maybe you were a toddler at the time..

Get out and go watch Nickelodeon with your mates .
E say the Nigerian mass rails today were envisioned by OBJ...EMPTY Arrow!
So why didn't Tinubu build the rails and the BRT since he already "envisioned"
Is his job that of a seer or a gov?
Obasanjo also envisioned rails in Nigeria. He unveiled the 25 year rail masterplan in 2005.
You're the toddler to not know this
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by nearline(m): 9:04am On Mar 01
Cool. See as the place be like scene from Hollywood movie. Respect to Governor Sanwo Olu.
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Ramirezkhay(m): 9:26am On Mar 01
cheesy

Tori Waray Ita
La'se Maa'Nni Waray Ile

Low-key grin

grin
LegendHero:

He needs to take charge and help us wire any IPOB terrorists that intends to do any nonsense at the terminal.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by VEHINTOLAR: 9:26am On Mar 01
Lagos keeps giving the children of hate and perdition reasons to deny their own land and wish that Lagos is theirs ! Lol,some of them are already changing their names to Yoruba names as predicted some years back !

Eko o ni baje !

Gbogbo Ile Odua yio ma tesiwaju!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:45am On Mar 01
flokii:
Lagos is working..

Delta State earns more allocations from Federal purse than Lagos but nothing is happening in the State.. the 13 percent derivation funds, NDDC projects etc. all end up in private pockets.. that hypocrite woman Ankio Briggs or whatever won't call out leaders of South South to stop destroying the lives of their people, it's Yorubas and Hausa that they prefer to heap blame on.n

Kudos to Governor Sanwo-Olu.. the only working Governor as far as Nigeria is concerned.

It's not how a state earns that makes them worl. It's the determination of a good leader. We don't have leaders who are ready to work. We only have leaders who are ready to steal and destroy.
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Blakjewelry(m): 10:38am On Mar 01
flokii:
Lagos is working..

Delta State earns more allocations from Federal purse than Lagos but nothing is happening in the State.. the 13 percent derivation funds, NDDC projects etc. all end up in private pockets.. that hypocrite woman Ankio Briggs or whatever won't call out leaders of South South to stop destroying the lives of their people, it's Yorubas and Hausa that they prefer to heap blame on.

Kudos to Governor Sanwo-Olu.. the only working Governor as far as Nigeria is concerned.
Tribalism is one major killing factors in delta politics. Most of the times the people coming out to contests are people with little brain power, the only time I saw a candidate contest, I didn't hear about his career achievements but rather na urhobo turn. Naturally I didn't vote for him because I hate such comment in politics but years later I had to check his profile and was wowed, as in I didn't for once know that he has such profile during the campaign era, that person is otega emehro.
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by ugodson(m): 10:43am On Mar 01
lordm:
Oga, Delta can do more than they are currently doing.

Now is better the way you put it I support you.
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by AfonjaConehead: 10:48am On Mar 01
flokii:
Lagos is working..

Delta State earns more allocations from Federal purse than Lagos but nothing is happening in the State.. the 13 percent derivation funds, NDDC projects etc. all end up in private pockets.. that hypocrite woman Ankio Briggs or whatever won't call out leaders of South South to stop destroying the lives of their people, it's Yorubas and Hausa that they prefer to heap blame on.

Thunda faya all southern abominations.

Thunda faya all southern black sheep.

Thunda faya lord lugard and his 1914.
What concerns Ankkio Brigs here,why are you insulting her,you are such a disgusting human being
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by blancsn1: 1:21pm On Mar 01
Where was Obi ever mentioned in that comment ?! Tinubu 8 years is non negotiable he will rule over every Igbo in Nigeria the entirety of that 8 years n Peter Obi in this life, the next life n after life will never rule over any Yoruba. Other Igbo are welcome to though but not the Pandora Obi the cursed bastard criminal.

ugodson:

Who brought obi into this now. Oh i see am talking to someone thats not normal. Hope you are and you entire family are still standing on his mandate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by allthingsgood: 1:58pm On Mar 01
Kukutenla:

Actually, Delta's economic activity feeds the whole nation. They are suffering from Nigeria's failed system.
Lagos benefits from economic activity from other states as well

Joker. What is the economic activity in delta other than oil
Oil that u didnt work for. U just sit at home lazying about and waiting for free cash from FGN. Is that one economic activity mtscheeew
Even with all the derivation and money from FGN, what development has happened in Delta in the last 20years
Only looting and yahoo. nonsense
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by blancsn1: 2:09pm On Mar 01
That is the problem with you igbos the guy never denied Yoruba live in all the places you listed though places like Amukoko Ajegunle as large Igbo population which is the reason for the dirtiness of those places but he stated clearly that there are more Yorubas in the wealthiest location of Lagos than Igbo.

The following places have Yoruba 80% to Igbo less than 5% with other tribe taking up the rest
Banana n Orange Island Ikoyi Lekki Apapa Gbagada Ilupeji Victoria Garden

Compare to dirty stinking place like Okokomaiko Ajegunle Orile n bush part of Festac were Igbo constitute over 99%.

Rahkman:
no be ur tribe dominate agege amukoko bahia bariga makoko itire shomolu babasele mushin and other smelling slums for lagos
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by ugodson(m): 2:13pm On Mar 01
blancsn1:
Where was Obi ever mentioned in that comment ?! Tinubu 8 years is non negotiable he will rule over every Igbo in Nigeria the entirety of that 8 years n Peter Obi in this life, the next life n after life will never rule over any Yoruba. Other Igbo are welcome to though but not the Pandora Obi the cursed bastard criminal.

[/quote
Pergie001:
How much of that billion goes into Lagos account ?! Many of you Igbo obidient Ipob just chose to be deliberately senseless n devoid of any reasoning when you comment about Lagoa

Do you see why you specially are dumb. Please read and understand first. Meanwhile I wasn't talking to you, no body invited here. Me and the person i quoted has come to an understanding. Mumu like you.
Never you come to mention me again. Rule number 17 say Silence is d reward for a fool

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by blancsn1: 2:25pm On Mar 01
Rule 2

Seun
Mydd44
Fergie001
Obinascopy
Nlfpmod
OAM4J

ugodson:

[/quote
Pergie001:
How much of that billion goes into Lagos account ?! Many of you Igbo obidient Ipob just chose to be deliberately senseless n devoid of any reasoning when you comment about Lagoa

Do you see why you specially are dumb. Please read and understand first. Meanwhile I wasn't talking to you, no body invited here. Me and the person i quoted has come to an understanding. Mumu like you.
Never you come to mention me again. Rule number 17 say Silence is d reward for a fool

Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Basic123: 3:34pm On Mar 01
Ibrahimcoomasie:

LAMATA was Tinubu's idea, and the first pioneer leaders of LAMATA hired from, Atkins, Transport for London and UK Department for Transport (all of Yoruba extracts) were headhunted by Tinubu himself from the UK. I remember Dr. Dayo Mobereola - MD... I can't remember the name of the other tall Engineer that worked for Transport for London.

How do I know? I completed my NYSC with LAMATA when Tinubu was governor of Lagos state. I was a young graduate engineer just returning from the UK. LAMATA began operations in 2003 after its establishment was signed into law in 2002. The office was not far from eleganza plaza. I don't know if they are still at that location as I have since left Nigeria for over 2 decades.

GOD BLESS YOU.

MAY YOUR DAYS BE LONG.

THE ONLY SAVING GRACE IF AMBODE IS THAT HE IS NOT ALSO CONTESTING AGAINST PETER OBI.THEY WILL TRANSFER HIS OWN ACHIEVEMENTS TOO TO BUBA MARUWA
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Femmyfamous4u(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01
Benwems:

I'm not defending rubbish. Lagos this lagos that. Why can't people like you call for lagos to be an independent country?

Call your state governors out, it's not everytime you call FG. Since the days of Ibori, Delta state is always a large pot where everyone put spoon to scoop.
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Pacyrus(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01
Sanwo is a man!
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Kukutenla: 6:47pm On Mar 01
allthingsgood:

Joker. What is the economic activity in delta other than oil
Oil that u didnt work for. U just sit at home lazying about and waiting for free cash from FGN. Is that one economic activity mtscheeew
Even with all the derivation and money from FGN, what development has happened in Delta in the last 20years
Only looting and yahoo. nonsense
Meanwhile Lagos is collecting wharf fees from Apapa that they never worked for.
They are fighting to collect VAT of which the majority is from the other states.
Most Lagos APC youths are in Tinubu's house for free money just as his wife said.
Even with all the money, Lagos debt alone passes all the other states combined. Rubbish
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by brightleave(m): 2:53am On Mar 02
Paraman:
May God keep on blessing Lagos state.
and causing other states abi?
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by allthingsgood: 8:26am On Mar 02
Kukutenla:

Meanwhile Lagos is collecting wharf fees from Apapa that they never worked for.
They are fighting to collect VAT of which the majority is from the other states.
Most Lagos APC youths are in Tinubu's house for free money just as his wife said.
Even with all the money, Lagos debt alone passes all the other states combined. Rubbish

lol yet most of u remain in lagos and refuse to return to your cesspool of filth state.
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Kukutenla: 8:39am On Mar 02
allthingsgood:

lol yet most of u remain in lagos and refuse to return to your cesspool of filth state.
Maybe because Lagos is making money from all the states. Tell Lagos to stop collecting wharf fees from containers meant for other states
Tell Lagos to stop collecting VAT meant for other states
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by allthingsgood: 4:48pm On Mar 03
Kukutenla:

Maybe because Lagos is making money from all the states. Tell Lagos to stop collecting wharf fees from containers meant for other states
Tell Lagos to stop collecting VAT meant for other states

Stop talking trash. The ports belong to federal govt and u must pay state taxes if u intend to use their facilities.
Stop making useless excuses for your lazy empty headed looting governors. Y’all are obsessed with lagos for making its own money while your governors loot your destinies out of existence. Shey dem swear for una ni Lubbish
Re: Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station by Kukutenla: 5:33pm On Mar 03
allthingsgood:

Stop talking trash. The ports belong to federal govt and u must pay state taxes if u intend to use their facilities.
Stop making useless excuses for your lazy empty headed looting governors. Y’all are obsessed with lagos for making its own money while your governors loot your destinies out of existence. Shey dem swear for una ni Lubbish
You're a simply a compound illiterate.
Why is Lagos allowed to collect state taxes for a federal Port? Why don't the states the goods are meant for collect the taxes for their consignment. That's how it was in the colonial era.
No one is making excuses for looting govs.
But to pretend as if Lagos is not having some strategic advantages over other states is pure hypocrisy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World / Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.