Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million (16332 Views)

Is Samsung's 8K TV, Q800t (2020) Worth 2.5 Million Naira?! / Nigeria To Run 5G Technology Trial For 3 Months – NCC / Internet Users In Nigeria Hit 108.5 Million - NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Saspi718: 9:39am On Mar 01
I need advice on the business to run with my money and it must be online

I don’t want to waste this 9.5 million naira

Ponzi is too risky

Me: There are great insurance policies you can key into & thank me later. I work with Leadway Assurance Company Limited. And here's my WhatsApp number 2348062577718.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Skillsnigeria: 9:39am On Mar 01
Hmmm
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by BIODAVY(m): 9:41am On Mar 01
Dammycouch:

Ponzi is too risky

1 Like

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by iCauseTrouble: 9:42am On Mar 01
Interested
Yinkakazi098:
Start buying and selling Gold online, I've been trading Gold online Since 2013, and its been a profitable journey so far. You can make more than Double of your money in a year. I can guide you into the business if you're interested.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by nony43(m): 9:43am On Mar 01
Offpoint1:
Pay good developer 2m to build an app for you, use 1.5m to buy good pc, use 3m for promotion/publicity, keep the rest of the change for money publicity.

You might want to ask, what app? That information I can't give out for free.

Other option is blogging, you don't need to write a word. Pay good writers to handle that for you. I go a good niche that targets the west, anything along the line of loan and legal.

Dropshipping is another way, you've got money for publicity, next is PRODUCT SOURCING. We good product that targets countries with higher purchasing power, you can make xx of your capital in a year. (It sounds easy, but it's not... There will be failure in the first few months, but once you get the right product and marketing trick... You'll smile)
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by iCauseTrouble: 9:43am On Mar 01
Drop the list here
richard870:
Invest in crypto, hodl and see your money grow astronomically in 6-7 months...i can send you a few cryptos that are going to grow in a way that will make billionaires in naira and millionaires dollars
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Empresa: 9:44am On Mar 01
Dammycouch:

Ponzi is too risky
I have an online business am doing, it's paying in dollars. But You need to withdraw with a Crypto wallet like binance, bitget, Trust wallet.

You invest a minimum of $75, and You earn a legit sum in dollars everyday except on sundays. I can't explain all here, NOT For anything but the explanation plenty. Let me know if You are interested. I'm doing it and have múltiple Account.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Wizdom0091: 9:49am On Mar 01
Yinkakazi098:
Start buying and selling Gold online, I've been trading Gold online Since 2013, and its been a profitable journey so far. You can make more than Double of your money in a year. I can guide you into the business if you're interested.

Recently I have bring thinking of investment in this line with few difference I don't mind if we get to discuss
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Thugnificent(m): 9:49am On Mar 01
Good day Nairalanders,

On the 16th of this month, I created this thread about First Bank criminality of stealing 18k from my account

https://www.nairaland.com/8002695/please-how-recover-money-first

Currently, i have been admitted to the psychiatric hospital because of this bank and the emotional stress they put me thru.

I was acting irrationally and abnormally which my family noticed and had to rush me to the hospital.

Let it be known that if anything happens to me, First Bank MUST be held responsible.

Thanks and God bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by sirblend: 9:51am On Mar 01
post=128719325:
Blogging Business Is The Way Forward

He will regret it..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by faceland: 9:52am On Mar 01
9m is too much to use 100%

I would convert 7m to dollars and use 2m to start a Media Company like Sahara Reporters & Adeola Fayehun. Different interest groups will privately contact you and bribe to portray them in positive light or remove critical content about them.

It also pays for itself with ads. People make $10k per video on YouTube. I would like to make a comedy show where you tell the news in entertaining ways like The Daily Show with Jon Stewart but Nigerian. I am sure we can make $10k a video in 3 months time and with a budget of less than 2m (management).

4 Likes

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by sirblend: 9:53am On Mar 01
1x2x3:

Bro invest 1M in learning freelancing. That amount will cover everything as long as you have a laptop already. In 5-6 months you should be making sales, then patiently build customer based before building a proper brand for your freelance business.

How could you advice someone to learn freelancing?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by inforesource: 9:53am On Mar 01
Dammycouch:

Ponzi is too risky

My advice, take 9.2m and put it in fix deposit since you do not master anything yet to handle the money. Take 100k and buy tokumbo Laptop and 80k for a good android phone. Keep the balance for data sub and learning free courses. Learn first before you put your money in what you don't know the onions. Also remember interest rate now is 22.7%.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Ynix(m): 9:57am On Mar 01
Dammycouch:

Ponzi is too risky

It's not about starting an online business but having something that is scaleable. My advice behave as if you only have 100k to 500k and not 9.5 then you can achieve the best.

Reduce your rate of risk until you have the adequate knowledge, skills and man power for your choice, but you can consider the following

A middle man platform for real estate
Middle man platform for International trades
E-commerce
Classified Ad

Your focus should be on creating a product or service that is scaleable and owned by a company.

To start with avoid spending more than necessary, start small grow big

If you are interested in any of the above I can help you with product and customer development

Meanwhile I provide business consulting for easy entry into starting a tech business if you are interested chat me up on 08089456258

4 Likes

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by civilserva: 9:57am On Mar 01
Saspi718:

Ponzi is too risky

Me: There are great insurance policies you can key into & thank me later. I work with Leadway Assurance Company Limited. And here's my WhatsApp number 2348062577718.

Run away from any insurance policy. Invest part of the money in Money market fund, Treasury bill and stocks
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Bluearrow: 9:59am On Mar 01
TheBillyonaire:
Except it is illegal, continue with what produced the cap.
Even if it is legal, can't people diversify anymore? There is an advantage to having more than one source of income
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by jasent(m): 10:02am On Mar 01
Skibofire:
are you based in Ghana?
yes,I based in Ghana
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by LadyExcellency: 10:05am On Mar 01
Pennywise2:
see just invest in another online business that is already profitable. I'm not talking about crypto as that's for. Speculation which you do not want to do.

Businesses that are either services, freelance works, selling products or ebook or software.

There are places they sell these such as flippa.

Second option is to build a similar thing from scratch. This means paying others to build it. This might cost you a million or two. In all you do , do not speculate with your money. Only buy or build a business

Carry the money buy any fast-moving goods in Nigeria at company's price and sell after three months. You will make millions. No loss, just get a parking space.

Finish.

1 Like

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by jasent(m): 10:06am On Mar 01
Daystar7:

Nice idea, what kinda of inventory u talking about and are you resided in Ghana?
I reside in Ghana. There are products you can buy in Nigeria at cheap price and sell in Ghana at double or triple of the price. But for me,I don't have strength of selling on the street,I only bring in products that are marketable online. You can even be in Nigeria and run an advert on Facebook with Ghana space as target. You can get a lot of engagement and sale conversation right will be very high. See, online business is sweet

2 Likes

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by richard870(m): 10:07am On Mar 01
iCauseTrouble:
Drop the list here
Not so fast bro...
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by jasent(m): 10:08am On Mar 01
Reelmii:
please wat kind of goods can be exported to Ghana
There are products you can buy in Nigeria at cheap price and sell in Ghana at double or triple of the price. But for me,I don't have strength of selling on the street,I only bring in products that are marketable online. You can even be in Nigeria and run an advert on Facebook with Ghana space as target. You can get a lot of engagement and sale conversation right will be very high. See, online business is sweet. Check my signature
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by payaseriy: 10:09am On Mar 01
Dammycouch:

Ponzi is too risky
I can help bt as usual ona go say na scam
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by jasent(m): 10:09am On Mar 01
Jamaall:

Pls elaborate more on this 🤲

There are products you can buy in Nigeria at cheap price and sell in Ghana at double or triple of the price. But for me,I don't have strength of selling on the street,I only bring in products that are marketable online. You can even be in Nigeria and run an advert on Facebook with Ghana space as target. You can get a lot of engagement and sale conversation right will be very high. See, online business is sweet. Check my signature
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by TheBillyonaire: 10:10am On Mar 01
Bluearrow:

Even if it is legal, can't people diversify anymore? There is an advantage to having more than one source of income

The reason for that advice is because 9.5m is not really enough for any form of diversification if the intention is to build wealth with any asset structure. Let's start talking about diversification when the cap gets to about 100m.

3 Likes

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by jasent(m): 10:10am On Mar 01
Victorprofan:

I tried to reach u..can u reach via my signature 🙏

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Rejoice28(f): 10:11am On Mar 01
You don't need any money to redeem giftcard,I am into the business
Osiris12:
Try Dey redeem gift cards

1 Like

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by olawale780: 10:11am On Mar 01
RapistOnBail:

Start playing Baba Ijebu online.

or carry 2 straight wins Online.

grin

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by theamazonguru(m): 10:12am On Mar 01
Yinkakazi098:

I am interested in this.
Can you kindly guide?
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by theamazonguru(m): 10:16am On Mar 01
richard870:
Invest in crypto, hodl and see your money grow astronomically in 6-7 months...i can send you a few cryptos that are going to grow in a way that will make billionaires in naira and millionaires dollars

Baba
Kindly drop updates on the coins..
Thanks
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Bluearrow: 10:19am On Mar 01
TheBillyonaire:

The reason for that advice is because 9.5m is not really enough for any form of diversification if the intention is to build wealth with any asset structure. Let's start talking about diversification when the cap gets to about 100m.
See what u are writing?
How many people have 3m in their account?
What u are saying now doesn't tally with your first comment of telling him to remain in same business. People can diversify with as low as 100k, it all depends on the type of business. From your first post, I already knew u got a myopic reasoning

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Common Smartphone Battery Myths You Probably Acknowledge / "Mark Zuckerberg Should Zuck Off And Quit" - Investor Scott Stringer Says / Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.