Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million (16356 Views)

Is Samsung's 8K TV, Q800t (2020) Worth 2.5 Million Naira?! / Nigeria To Run 5G Technology Trial For 3 Months – NCC / Internet Users In Nigeria Hit 108.5 Million - NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by pocom16: 10:21am On Mar 01
faceland:
9m is too much to use 100%

I would convert 7m to dollars and use 2m to start a Media Company like Sahara Reporters & Adeola Fayehun. Different interest groups will privately contact you and bribe to portray them in positive light or remove critical content about them.

It also pays for itself with ads. People make $10k per video on YouTube. I would like to make a comedy show where you tell the news in entertaining ways like The Daily Show with Jon Stewart but Nigerian. I am sure we can make $10k a video in 3 months time and with a budget of less than 2m (management).

$10k per video from Nigerian viewers?

Dey play grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Ayjay44(m): 10:27am On Mar 01
I'm shocked no-one has said this.

Learn Amazon KDP

2 Likes

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Jughead29: 10:30am On Mar 01
Boost /partner my business let's share revenue on monthly bases.

N500k to 1m is enough
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by advancing: 10:30am On Mar 01
Empresa:

I have an online business am doing, it's paying in dollars. But You need to withdraw with a Crypto wallet like binance, bitget, Trust wallet.

You invest a minimum of $75, and You earn a legit sum in dollars everyday except on sundays. I can't explain all here, NOT For anything but the explanation plenty. Let me know if You are interested. I'm doing it and have múltiple Account.

Please drop your number

Or help chat me on 09043716112

Please help a brother
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by faceland: 10:33am On Mar 01
pocom16:

$10k per video from Nigerian viewers?

Dey play grin grin

90% of our internet users can NOT watch a 1 hour YouTube video. So it would probably be those in diaspora and foreigners who find it funny remember I'm talking of about entertainment.

You sound big to us but it is happening. I have people (case studies) are doing it, channels that are doing it. Usually political community videos or video essay.

Trust me brother. I am not talking bullshit, I swear.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by 1x2x3: 10:34am On Mar 01
sirblend:

How could you advice someone to learn freelancing?

Lol

You have no clue freelancers make millions monthly. Just be playing.

2 Likes

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Empresa: 10:40am On Mar 01
Drijanica:
can you please drop your Whatsapp number bro? I’m interested.
Give me yours
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Jesus5656(m): 10:45am On Mar 01
dNortherner:
I'm a northerner and from my side we grow different types of crops, you can invest like 1.5m for dry season rice production and in less than 5 months you make your 1.5m, 2.5m or even more...DM Agricultural business no be joke at all you go make it.
Sorry no be online business sha.
Interested in the Agriculture business investment..Let us discuss it.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Jesus5656(m): 10:45am On Mar 01
Jesus5656:

My contact 08034403341
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by pooozeee(m): 10:46am On Mar 01
Invest in online gold

2 Likes

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by samuelson06(m): 10:48am On Mar 01
Dammycouch:
I need advice on the business to run with my money and it must be online

I don’t want to waste this 9.5 million naira

Ponzi is too risky

It depends on your inherent skills/knowledge about online business. You can always work within the area that you are knowledgeable. Online business is broad and I can't suggest to you what you may not have an idea about.

1 Like

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by sirblend: 11:00am On Mar 01
1x2x3:

You have no clue freelancers make millions monthly. Just be playing.

Th word freelancing is a broad term....

When you tell someone to go and learn freelancing you have succeeded in making him/her more confused...

You should be able to specify in what area of freelancing someone should focus on.

4 Likes

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by oluwatitus(m): 11:01am On Mar 01
do real estate....there are some mini-flats for long lease...7 million for 18 years (with rental value is 1million naira) n more
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Royalexquisuite: 11:01am On Mar 01
Best profitable business is to invest the money into Real Estate land banking and Earn 50% ROI per annum, you will realise close to 15M in the next 1 year.

Check my dm for more updates.

1 Like

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by ManDemMaCall(m): 11:01am On Mar 01
Bumbo Clat!
If you don't mind, I have sure 3odds every 2days, na the stuff I dey use carry body during this shege banza period
grin
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by omat20(m): 11:03am On Mar 01
Sports arbitrage trading.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by 1x2x3: 11:11am On Mar 01
sirblend:

Th word freelancing is a broad term....

When you tell someone to go and learn freelancing you have succeeded in making him/her more confused...

You should be able to specify in what area of freelancing someone should focus on.

Yes, it's broad but I can't narrow down for him unless he feels Freelancing is an option.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Mummyfour(f): 11:13am On Mar 01
jasent:

9m is way to much. Invest 1m into importation of goods from Nigeria to Ghana, bring in boys and install jiji on their phone. Let them post the picture online and see the number of sales you'll be having daily. That's how I'm making my money
please I need your help on this. I have sent you an email. You mean sending items from Nigeria to Ghana. Please check your email. Help your sister
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Yinkakazi098: 11:14am On Mar 01
theamazonguru:

I am interested in this.
Can you kindly guide?

Alright, You can Send me a msg on whatsapp or telegram on Zero eight zero seven eight five one five five zero zero
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Yinkakazi098: 11:15am On Mar 01
Wizdom0091:

Recently I have bring thinking of investment in this line with few difference I don't mind if we get to discuss

Alright bro, You can Send me a msg on whatsapp or telegram on Zero eight zero seven eight five one five five zero zero
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by khayce: 11:15am On Mar 01
Collateral based loan business. I can explain better message me on whatsaapp 0806 395 1701
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Yinkakazi098: 11:15am On Mar 01
iCauseTrouble:
Interested

Send me a msg on whatsapp or telegram on Zero eight zero seven eight five one five five zero zero
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Yinkakazi098: 11:16am On Mar 01
egojeny1:

Interested, pls guide me

Send me a message on whatsapp or telegram on Zero eight zero seven eight five one five five zero zero
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Yinkakazi098: 11:17am On Mar 01
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Good morning bro, please can you guide me?

Alrighty, You can Send me a msg on whatsapp or telegram on Zero eight zero seven eight five one five five zero zero
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Yinkakazi098: 11:17am On Mar 01
lendahand:
guide me

Send me a msg on whatsapp or telegram on Zero eight zero seven eight five one five five zero zero I'll give you a reply
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Adammamon: 11:18am On Mar 01
As you done pick those errors now, shey your life don better?

zebszebs:

"Please invest only 1 million *in* my website attaqwaa dot com it is a new website of 3 *months* old and *has* started generating traffic. The only thing I need is financial support for equipment and promotion. And I promise that you will always thank me every day"

If you like go and invest in someone making kindergarten grammatical mistakes like this.
Sorry is your name.

1 Like

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by chinoify: 11:25am On Mar 01
Personally I will invest it into mining Bitcoin. Last year September I start Bitcoin mining with about 6m, with little or no guide. I now have 8 fairly used machines with the lowest mining at 58THs. Everyday I get $45-60, depending on how stable the electricity is. So it's a silent and cool stuff. No headache, no stress... As everyone is 😭😭😭😭, my cash cow is 🤮🤮🤮 $$$$. I will leave you to calculate when I will recover my investment.

2 Likes

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Ckman: 11:26am On Mar 01
Open a forex account by yourself then let a pro trade it while you are watching.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by ufotty2001: 11:27am On Mar 01
Jughead29:
Boost /partner my business let's share revenue on monthly bases.

N500k to 1m is enough
Lol.. they should leave Amazon for us.. Nigerians go soon come spoil the platform.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Pennywise2: 11:28am On Mar 01
LadyExcellency:

Carry the money buy any fast-moving goods in Nigeria at company's price and sell after three months. You will make millions. No loss, just get a parking space.

Finish.
this will work but he needs faith and timing. If he does not see the price of the good rising after 3 months, that's where the issue is.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Ckman: 11:32am On Mar 01
It must be in your name and controlled in terms of stopping any trade you don't like. You will be surprised it comfortably be doubled in a month.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by dNortherner(m): 11:41am On Mar 01
Jesus5656:

Alright, what do you want us to discuss now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It / How To Activate Glo Jumbo Sim. / Tecno Camon 12 Unboxing And Initial Impression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.