Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million (16398 Views)

Is Samsung's 8K TV, Q800t (2020) Worth 2.5 Million Naira?! / Nigeria To Run 5G Technology Trial For 3 Months – NCC / Internet Users In Nigeria Hit 108.5 Million - NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Benbastic: 10:40pm On Mar 01
Pls can u give me more info
9m is way to much. Invest 1m into importation of goods from Nigeria to Ghana, bring in boys and install jiji on their phone. Let them post the picture online and see the number of sales you'll be having daily. That's how I'm making my money [/quote]
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by TreasureHunter(m): 10:52pm On Mar 01
Ayjay44:
I'm shocked no-one has said this.

Learn Amazon KDP

Do people actually make money from that thing?
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by faceland: 11:30pm On Mar 01
Engrjamjam:
Just shut up!

Okay.
Hope you won't remember this conversation one day.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by nony43(m): 11:45pm On Mar 01
Reality2023:
Invest in real estate buyback scheme. 20% in 6months. Very secure. 0. 80.three. 10. One.45.34

How does it work?
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by nony43(m): 11:47pm On Mar 01
Onekilo:
DiGital freigHT forwarding.

Bro please I am interested in this, how does it work?
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by nony43(m): 11:50pm On Mar 01
newdawnlive:
creat a crypto currency and use half of the money for crypto influencers advert you can make 50x oc your money within a week, contact me I will help you create the token the website white paper for free and you can pay me after you successfully list your token for sale

Bro I am interested, how does it work.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Coldkev17: 12:53am On Mar 02
Edoreborn:
Carry d money to ur pastor to sow seeds,, believe me in a month time u will be blessed beyond measure...

Yee,,na who stone me
Seeing your comment made me laff harder.. Na me stone you! Go use your own money sow seed for one devil pastor church
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by dNortherner(m): 6:19am On Mar 02
Inosky:

I'm interested if this is legit.
Send your WhatsApp contact let's discuss.
Very legit Walahi. 08037056684 that's my phone number also on Whatsapp but you can only call for now.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by dNortherner(m): 6:23am On Mar 02
Jesus5656:

Interested in the Agriculture business investment..Let us discuss it.
Okay call me. 08037056684
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Onekilo: 6:56am On Mar 02
nony43:

Bro please I am interested in this, how does it work?

It has to do with the distribution of goods and services globally effectively and efficiently digitally.

I will give you the tools you need to start. Just what's app me at 08134691320.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by uniquetechng: 7:26am On Mar 02
inforesource:
meet me. My goal is to minimize expenses because a bigger system is coming and a better phone is coming as well. Let start first. I live in IT world, so I know what I am saying.

I started my online venture with Nokia xpress music phone. So calm down. I'm I using that now, even though I am not a phone fan.
No matter how you try to sugarcoat it there is no tech work you can do with Nokia Xpress, I bought my first phone in 2003 and it was an Ericsson flip phone, the most expensive phone at the time. I can tell you for free that as expensive as that phone was you cannot do any tech work with it.
Nokia Xpress Music was a Java phone remember, you can't do anything with that phone in 2024.
Like I said 80k cannot get you a good phone presently, except you're buying IPhone 5 or 6 plus. Even Huawei Y9 is 120k and above.

1 Like

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by ayjay45: 7:58am On Mar 02
TreasureHunter:

Do people actually make money from that thing?
yeah. If you work really hard at it
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by inforesource: 8:10am On Mar 02
uniquetechng:
No matter how you try to sugarcoat it there is no tech work you can do with Nokia Xpress, I bought my first phone in 2003 and it was an Ericsson flip phone, the most expensive phone at the time. I can tell you for free that as expensive as that phone was you cannot do any tech work with it.
Nokia Xpress Music was a Java phone remember, you can't do anything with that phone in 2024.
Like I said 80k cannot get you a good phone presently, except you're buying IPhone 5 or 6 plus. Even Huawei Y9 is 120k and above.
I didn't write this piece for arguments or trying to prove anything. Every to himself and God for us all. I rest my case.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by juwoonn(m): 8:11am On Mar 02
Uyi168:
Crypto.
U fit add small yahoo join. grin
Baba come teach me
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Love800(m): 8:11am On Mar 02
Can u explain dis?
omat20:
Sports arbitrage trading.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by femi4: 8:36am On Mar 02
Dammycouch:
I need advice on the business to run with my money and it must be online

I don’t want to waste this 9.5 million naira

Ponzi is too risky
Keep the chicken that laid the egg. That's your business
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by nony43(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02
newdawnlive:
creat a crypto currency and use half of the money for crypto influencers advert you can make 50x oc your money within a week, contact me I will help you create the token the website white paper for free and you can pay me after you successfully list your token for sale

Bro I am interested how does it work?
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by KravatExposures: 2:55pm On Mar 02
Determinedbobo:

I can help you market on Jiji shaa

What other services do you have experience in marketing online?
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by newdawnlive: 11:00pm On Mar 02
nony43:

Bro I am interested how does it work?
dm me your WhatsApp.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Badadvisor: 12:07am On Mar 03
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Good morning bro, please can you guide me?
Scam beware. All these gold shits are lame old scam,only greedy fall for that shit.

1 Like

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Inosky(m): 8:22am On Mar 03
dNortherner:
Very legit Walahi. 08037056684 that's my phone number also on Whatsapp but you can only call for now.

Okay. Are you the one doing the farming?
Tell me more about the farming? Location and other things?
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by dNortherner(m): 10:55am On Mar 03
Inosky:

Okay. Are you the one doing the farming?
Tell me more about the farming? Location and other things?
Yes of course 'am the one doing the farming but I did not do this dry season due to some reasons. Just try call me.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by nony43(m): 2:13pm On Mar 03
newdawnlive:
dm me your WhatsApp.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by dNortherner(m): 6:59pm On Mar 05
Inosky:

I'm interested if this is legit. Send your WhatsApp contact let's discuss.
Please call me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Etisalat Easy Starter, Easy Cliq, Talkzone, Easylife Migration Codes / See List Of 42 Smartphones That Come With A Trojan Bank Virus / The Various Kind Of People You Will Find On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.