Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut (3267 Views)

Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut / 15k,20k Olosho On Instachat And Tinder / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut by ChildOfDoom: 6:12am On Mar 01
Hmm. Who would have thought that despite my standing in the society, I would stoop so low to embarrass myself at a brothel.

So it happened that I got some side deals in the office which gave me about 14000 naira. I thought I had arrived and decided to visit a brothel yesterday night

I had about 4300 in my account and 9800 cash. My plan was to use just 9000 naira maximum cash for two ladies and then take 800 naira change home.

I approached the first lady who charged 3000 naira. I wanted more. To help me cum as I rode her. I was charged extra 3000 to add romance and kiss. After I came, I was left with 3800 cash.

On going out, I met a new girl on low cut I needed to taste badly. She said she only takes 6000 and above and nothing less. But she promised to give me anyhow I wanted it. But she said it must be cash payment due to bad MTN network as her madam was not accepting transfer.

I gave her 3000 and promised to go withdraw the remaining 3000 to settle her. She held my small phone as guarantee.

After we lashed, I kept begging to do transfer. She refused o. She kept shouting 'my Toto nor be for transfer. Na only cash'. What saved me is that, the girls in the brothel knew me and tried to convince her I will pay. If I was a random guy, Dem for embarrass me

Just when I was thinking of how I will look for a POS that late to withdraw the balance 3000 for her and then manage the last 1300 in the account together with the 800 on me for feeding, a short girl with big navel who was on weed passed and asked me if I wanted to lash.

Foolish me followed her in with my miserable paper bag. I negotiated 2000. And climbed and pumped till I came. Now I was in a debt of 5000. 4300 in account and 800 cash. How was I going to eat if I paid it all

So I gave the big-navel girl 500 naira and held 300 change for bottle Pepsi and biscuit to recover my energy. I told her I would transfer the remaining 1500. I transferred 3500 from my account to the madam. 1500 for the short girl and 2000 for the low-cut babe. So I could survive with 800

She kept screaming, 'no be our agreement. Na 3000 remain and my Toto nor be for transfer'. The madam was not even around to confirm the transfer. I left the brothel in shame, telling her to hold my small phone till when we settle everything.

Thank God Dem nor hold me local. Fvck will soon put me in the same problem as betting

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut by CountinBlessins(m): 6:19am On Mar 01
Bro at your age use your time better than writing stupid made up stories. .

Your mates are getting ready for work and you are here being stupid .

Tomorrow we will see you in a topic as a phone thief who fell inside pit latrine .

Better use your time better

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut by Nice2023(m): 6:53am On Mar 01
At old age u will know how stupid u were.

Old age would demystify everything u have ever done in this life.

Time matters.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut by ValCon888: 7:20am On Mar 01
I've never seen a more apt moniker. Your stories are truly entertaining grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut by proff010: 7:25am On Mar 01
Mr lash lash continue...
Upon all the problem in this country, small time now you will blame tinubu for your problem.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut by TheZeezle(m): 7:37am On Mar 01
Put you for problem keh or you’ll die!

ChildOfDoom:
Hmm. Who would have thought that despite my standing in the society, I would stoop so low to embarrass myself at a brothel.

So it happened that I got some side deals in the office which gave me about 14000 naira. I thought I had arrived and decided to visit a brothel yesterday night

I had about 4300 in my account and 9800 cash. My plan was to use just 9000 naira maximum cash for two ladies and then take 800 naira change home.

I approached the first lady who charged 3000 naira. I wanted more. To help me cum as I rode her. I was charged extra 3000 to add romance and kiss. After I came, I was left with 3800 cash.

On going out, I met a new girl on low cut I needed to taste badly. She said she only takes 6000 and above and nothing less. But she promised to give me anyhow I wanted it. But she said it must be cash payment due to bad MTN network as her madam was not accepting transfer.

I gave her 3000 and promised to go withdraw the remaining 3000 to settle her. She held my small phone as guarantee.

After we lashed, I kept begging to do transfer. She refused o. She kept shouting 'my Toto nor be for transfer. Na only cash'. What saved me is that, the girls in the brothel knew me and tried to convince her I will pay. If I was a random guy, Dem for embarrass me

Just when I was thinking of how I will look for a POS that late to withdraw the balance 3000 for her and then manage the last 1300 in the account together with the 800 on me for feeding, a short girl with big navel who was on weed passed and asked me if I wanted to lash.

Foolish me followed her in with my miserable paper bag. I negotiated 2000. And climbed and pumped till I came. Now I was in a debt of 5000. 4300 in account and 800 cash. How was I going to eat if I paid it all

So I gave the big-navel girl 500 naira and held 300 change for bottle Pepsi and biscuit to recover my energy. I told her I would transfer the remaining 1500. I transferred 3500 from my account to the madam. 1500 for the short girl and 2000 for the low-cut babe. So I could survive with 800

She kept screaming, 'no be our agreement. Na 3000 remain and my Toto nor be for transfer'. The madam was not even around to confirm the transfer. I left the brothel in shame, telling her to hold my small phone till when we settle everything.

Thank God Dem nor hold me local. Fvck will soon put me in the same problem as betting
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut by Psady(m): 8:51am On Mar 01
Child of doom, my advise for you is still hanging ,I can't advise u anymore .
Only u can make that change at this point , only u 3 puna on a night ,no go kill yourself.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut by Olachase(m): 9:14am On Mar 01
You don nack olosho before make she refund you?
Anywhere peace day I swear she no go forget me

Imagine make olosho day beg me to pls be her boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut by marsup: 10:50am On Mar 01
Funny thing is, people like you are still Virgins. They haven't gotten to second base with a girl, not to talk of having sex with multiple girls.
Very wack.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut by ShinjaWWest: 4:22pm On Mar 01
This guy ehn🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut by 2shure: 4:30pm On Mar 01
God where is a drunk yahoo boy behind wheels or dangote brake failure truck when u need them. U need to be hit by a hit and run driver ASAP.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut by Rickmann: 4:42pm On Mar 01
ChildOfDoom:

In a period of hardship and difficulty when every penny should be used properly, you choose to be stup!d? Omo, you should be found, tied and beaten 'Mexican drug cartel' style.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut by alpharoyalty: 4:43pm On Mar 01
Mr OP we know you are lying. Three oloshó in one night? Continue 😂
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut by Amaechi9(m): 7:14pm On Mar 01
2shure:
God where is a drunk yahoo boy behind wheels or dangote brake failure truck when u need them. U need to be hit by a hit and run driver ASAP.
grin grin grin
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut by sacajawea: 5:33pm On Mar 05
ChildOfDoom:
Sick, Arrogant, Deluded, Psychotic Fvck!
See starting of sentence.?
Lol, you will definitely be bitten.
What a Fvcker! A real Fvcker!

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut by Benjamin4388(m): 9:25pm On Mar 27
werey dey see money regularly....na when you realize that your purpose...U no go see money again...na that time you go suffer ...so better no find your purpose so that you go continue dey see money and dey live life fast paced dey go.. the ball is in your court..lol
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut by okoroemeka(m): 9:42pm On Mar 27
Psady:
Child of doom, my advise for you is still hanging ,I can't advise u anymore .
Only u can make that change at this point , only u 3 puna on a night ,no go kill yourself.
Haahaaahaaa !! You are still giving the Op advice who will nack the olosho?who will bet with somebody's money? definitely not you or me,so leave my dear Op he is following his calling

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut by MrCork: 9:44pm On Mar 27
ChildOfDoom:

l

angry

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut by MrCork: 9:52pm On Mar 27
ChildOfDoom:

So u refuse to pay N3000 naira after fokkkin olosho....corrrrrect? AND U ARE PROUD?? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:46am On Mar 28
A fool is someone that visits a brothel.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut by akeeng: 4:27am On Mar 30
How you poor but still manage to get erection?

(1) (Reply)

Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country / Why Do Men or Guys lie to thier Spouse.?? / When Teenagers Say They Are In Love, Do They Really Mean It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.