Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country (3261 Views)

Why Is It Hard To Find Decent Girls These Days? / Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Brighton1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 09
Good day everyone, I’ll go straight to the point.

So I went to see one of my real guy who was just called to bar, I saw him sitting under their car tent in their compound, smoking cigarettes and sipping alcohol so I joined him and we started talking about big plans and real life matters.

As we were talking, a stunning beautiful dark skinned young lady walked out from their house and was leaving. I almost wanted to run after her to toast and collect her number instantly.
I was like guyyyy you didn’t tell me you had a stunning sister like this, why u dey hide ur sister frm us nw? abi shey u wan marry ur sister, you knw all these guys talk na,,,,, Then he said she’s not his sister that she is his elder brother’s knack mate and business partner. I was shocked and confused.

Then he began to play me the girl’s tape. He said the girl is a banker, she’s a cooperate marketer in a bank, you know all these bank marketing work and meeting up with target bullshit.. she was able to convince my guy’s elder brother to deposit N5 million and they also agreed to knack. I was just short of words… who knows she might even have a serious boyfriend?

My guy even said he was inside the house before he came outside to smoke cigarettes becus the girl was moaning so loud like a witch and he was having unnecessary erection and was also distracted from what he was doing so he have to come outside 😂😂😂…. and if u see their house na correct duplex.
My guy even say I fit knack her too if I wan make deposit with her bank… omo I just weak.

Do we still have genuine decent beautiful girls in this country?

11 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Anabosee(m): 6:34pm On Mar 09
If you get money, u go run am too.

6 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Jewessgratitud3: 6:34pm On Mar 09
That is what most of them do and use to answer big girl and it favors them because this are the kind of girls men drool over because of the "classy " Level they are using ill gotten wealth to form.

You'll see a single girl living in a 3bedroom flat and driving a Posh car. We know how e dey go.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Brighton1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 09
Anabosee:
If you get money, u go run am too.
I can’t bro.
If I wanna assist a lady, I will assist her without no string attached.

5 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Brighton1(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09
Jewessgratitud3:
That is what most of the do and use to answer big girl and it favors them because this are the kind of girls men drool over because of the "classy " Level they are using ill gotten wealth to form.

You'll see a single girl living in a 3bedroom flat and driving a Porsche car. We know how e dey go.
wat about the guys in the marketing sector, how do they get and convince their own client?

12 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Tallesty1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 09
Brighton1:
Good day everyone, I’ll go straight to the point.

So I went to see one of my real guy who was just called to bar, I saw him sitting under their car tent in their compound, smoking cigarettes and sipping alcohol so I joined him and we started talking about big plans and real life matters.

As we were talking, a stunning beautiful dark skinned young lady walked out from their house and was leaving. I almost wanted to run after her to toast and collect her number instantly.
I was like guyyyy you didn’t tell me you had a stunning sister like this, why u dey hide ur sister frm us nw? abi shey u wan marry ur sister, you knw all these guys talk na,,,,, Then he said she’s not his sister that she is his elder brother’s knack mate and business partner. I was shocked and confused.

Then he began to play me the girl’s tape. He said the girl is a banker, she’s a cooperate marketer in a bank, you know all these bank marketing work and meeting up with target bullshit.. she was able to convince my guy’s elder brother to deposit N5 million and they also agreed to knack. I was just short of words… who knows she might even have a serious boyfriend?

My guy even said he was inside the house before he came outside to smoke cigarettes becus the girl was moaning so loud like a witch and he was having unnecessary erection and was also distracted from what he was doing 😂😂😂…. and if u see their house na correct duplex.
My guy even say I fit knack her too if I wan make deposit with her bank… omo I just weak.

Do we still have genuine decent beautiful girls in this country?
You are not decent yourself

15 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Nackzy: 6:50pm On Mar 09
Omo the way the country be enh, e dey encourage prostitution

6 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Jewessgratitud3: 6:52pm On Mar 09
Brighton1:
wat about the guys in the marketing sector, how do they get and convince their own client?

Some of them too are into all these big Mama's. Though some use their smartness to get genuine customers

12 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Brighton1(m): 6:56pm On Mar 09
Tallesty1:
You are not decent yourself
it’s not a crime to walk up to a lady and tell her u like her and you would like to be her friend… from there who knows maybe she might be your future wife.
I no dey after chop and clean mouth, baba I dey look for decent and loyal girl to not just date but marry.

4 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Anabosee(m): 7:17pm On Mar 09
Brighton1:
I can’t bro.
If I wanna assist a lady, I will assist her without no string attached.
True, it's your fundamental right to do what you like with ur money, but nor come post topic wey start with "My experience after helping a lady" that day I go find you see, and ur teeth go full ground.

7 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Eddie2024: 8:08pm On Mar 09
Brighton1:
it’s not a crime to walk up to a lady and tell her u like her and you would like to be her friend… from there who knows maybe she might be your future wife.
I no dey after chop and clean mouth, baba I dey look for decent and loyal girl to not just date but marry.
There are alot of decent girls out there, they might not be your type cause they're not classy and slay queens with bbl body and fine cars .. what you seek is what you fine.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Biglittlelois(f): 8:52pm On Mar 09
Jewessgratitud3:

Some of them too are into all these big Mama's. Though some use their smartness to get genuine customers

There are also ladies that use their smartness to get genuine customers.

3 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Biglittlelois(f): 8:53pm On Mar 09
One lady's actions is the basis for you to ask if there are still decent ladies? A very silly question.
Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Viper000: 9:01pm On Mar 09
Biglittlelois:
One lady's actions is the basis for you to ask if there are still decent ladies? A very silly question.
yes, 99 percent of ladies are not decent.
I’m even surprised that OP don’t know all female bankers are cooperate ashawo.

5 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by rocknation62(m): 9:09pm On Mar 09
Decent girls still exist if other people are doing shit doesn’t mean all of them are doing it

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Eddie2024: 9:11pm On Mar 09
Viper000:
this is not true sir, 99% ke😃😃😃 kuku say 100% nah...
Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by ednut1(m): 9:12pm On Mar 09
Wayward men looking for decent women lol. If u see decent girl u will likely say she looks local or no get swag

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by rocknation62(m): 9:14pm On Mar 09
Eddie2024:
There are alot of decent girls out there, they might not be your type cause they're not classy and slay queens with bbl body and fine cars .. what you seek is what you fine.

You have wisdom I like you
Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Eddie2024: 9:20pm On Mar 09
rocknation62:

You have wisdom I like you
thank you

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Viper000: 9:21pm On Mar 09
ednut1:
Wayward men looking for decent women lol. If u see decent girl u will likely say she looks local or no get swag
even u sef no get sense, who tell ur papa say na only locals girls dey decent? U know who those local girls knack, dem go knack brother sodiq, brother Fatiha, brother kunle and still dey in serious relationship with brother shodipo

3 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Eddie2024: 9:22pm On Mar 09
ednut1:
my thought exactly... Decent girls are usually not on their level, yet they tag all girls indecent

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Peacefulplace: 9:29pm On Mar 09
I do not understand Nigerian women. I am a Australian woman married to a Igbo man. But already his mommy and sister don't like me and I still don't know why. They yell alot to each other and to my husband. They are very very bossy and rude to me.

Even Nigerian women in Lagos seem closed off and intimidating. Hard to get to know them because they seem maybe offended or talk behind my back.

It makes me feel very isolated. Difficult to make friends etc.

I know not everyones experience is the same but...I can only speak for my own. My husband thinks they are nice and friendly. But I disagree. But maybe they are just harsh and stubborn/rude to me for some reason. My husband is handsome so perhaps they are just being nice to him.

5 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by marsup: 9:31pm On Mar 09
You guys need to cool it, with always trying to cheapen girls every day.
Both the girl and the guy are indecent and stupid.
You think girls don't enjoy sex?
They enjoy the sex and the money, so who's the fool?
Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by fidelmarshal199: 9:32pm On Mar 09
Peacefulplace:
I do not understand Nigerian women. I am a Australian woman married to a Igbo man. But already his mommy and sister don't like me and I still don't know why. They yell alot to each other and to my husband. They are very very bossy and rude to me.

Even Nigerian women in Lagos seem closed off and intimidating. Hard to get to know them because they seem maybe offended or talk behind my back.

It makes me feel very isolated. Difficult to make friends etc.

I know not everyones experience is the same but...I can only speak for my own. My husband thinks they are nice and friendly. But I disagree. But maybe they are just harsh and stubborn/rude to me for some reason. My husband is handsome so perhaps they are just being nice to him.

What's the correlation of this your introduction with the questions Op asked?

8 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Jesse6(m): 9:34pm On Mar 09
The problem na money,
The solution na money smh...💔

3 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Kobicove(m): 9:35pm On Mar 09
Couple of idle guys who have nothing better to do than sit and discuss another personundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by BareFacedLies(m): 9:40pm On Mar 09
Jewessgratitud3:
That is what most of them do and use to answer big girl and it favors them because this are the kind of girls men drool over because of the "classy " Level they are using ill gotten wealth to form.

You'll see a single girl living in a 3bedroom flat and driving a Porsche posh car. We know how e dey go.

Shebi you sef get toto, put it to good use so you can also live in a 3 bedroom flat and own a posh car tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Viper000: 9:50pm On Mar 09
BareFacedLies:

Shebi you sef get toto, put it to good use so you can also live in a 3 bedroom flat and own a posh car tongue
she 55+ years of age,, she don pass her prime

4 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Peacefulplace: 9:51pm On Mar 09
fidelmarshal199:

What's the correlation of this your introduction with the questions Op asked?

If there is still genuine women in this country. Was just giving my insight to my experiences with Nigerian women from a foreigners perspective. So far I have not found any nice genuine ones not many atleast
Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Kobicove(m): 9:53pm On Mar 09
Peacefulplace:

If there is still genuine women in this country. Was just giving my insight to my experiences with Nigerian women from a foreigners perspective. So far I have not found any nice genuine ones not many atleast

Maybe you need to change your circle of friends then look harder, you will find decent girls in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Brighton1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 09
Kobicove:
Couple of idle guys who have nothing better to do than sit and discuss another personundecided
do you just called us idle guys? I’m a civil engineer and I’ve gotten lots of contracts to construct roads and buildings.. My guy is now a barrister, he was even working under a chamber before he went for law school and finally he’s called to Bar.. the said elder brother is a Lieutenant in Nigerian navy, he has not even seen dry land for the past 7 months, he just arrived last week and he’s reporting to base probably next week. And you’re calling us idle.. it’s fine sha.. let me don’t talk much.

12 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country by Biglittlelois(f): 10:05pm On Mar 09
Viper000:

Common sense is truly not common.

In your lifetime, you will not meet or know 100,000 women one on one talk more of 99% ladies in the world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Men Are All Around Us / Spoil Me / Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.