Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,296 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match (49037 Views)

Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match / Cassper Nyovest Defeats Troll In Boxing Ring (Video) / Tekno's Wife Beats Kizz Daniel's Wife In Dance Competition! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by OBTOREPA(m): 7:05pm On Mar 02
Jeon:
No be juju be dat.
How are you doing?
Being trying your line but not through.
Needed to discuss something important with you.
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by tnerro1(m): 7:05pm On Mar 02
Nothing Musa no go see for gate
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by Dsimmer: 7:06pm On Mar 02
Omoawoke:
Portable grin

A singer, boxer, comedian and agbero

grin
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by abobote: 7:08pm On Mar 02
morakinyo20:
grin grin grin This looks staged to me.
It's staged
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by LeoMaxtalk: 7:08pm On Mar 02
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMN7Wk65/
Watch the full video. Don’t forget to also like and follow. ENJOY THE VIDEO
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by fortunechy(m): 7:11pm On Mar 02
Staged fight....In real life he will send portable to his early grave...
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by Abbeytoy(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02
Most of the people shouting staged belief in one David and Goliath story o undecided grin sad

Watin I kuku know self grin grin grin
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by Bmaster(m): 7:18pm On Mar 02
EnglandAmaka:
Staged.

As a man, If you are above 30 and money is still not coming.
Go and marry.
Your wife will be your key to breakthrough.
for more jokes please tell me what to dial .. grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by Real2088: 7:26pm On Mar 02
Na lie joor,I be woman but if portable beat me make I die
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by efemena5050(m): 7:51pm On Mar 02
EnglandAmaka:
Staged.

Go and marry.
my neighbors are still waiting o .....oshey the woman no fit breakthrough on her own ? Na if the man marry her before she go break the man through?.....remove marriage from the equation of women and see poverty tear their pant to pieces

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by LeoMaxtalk: 7:52pm On Mar 02
GistMedia0:
Something surprising happened last night! Portable, a Nigerian musician, had a boxing match with Kizz Daniel's big bodyguard, and he won! grin

At a private event, Portable and the bodyguard went into the boxing ring. Portable, whose real name is Okikiola Habeeb, showed everyone he can box. People were amazed because the bodyguard is very big and strong.
WATCH FULL VIDEO LIKE AND FOLLOW FOR MORE https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMNcFCee/
Fans cheered for both of them. Many famous people were there too. Portable moved quickly and avoided the bodyguard's strong punches. Then, out of nowhere, Portable hit the bodyguard hard and he fell down. Everyone was happy and clapped for Portable.

After the match, Portable thanked his fans. He said he came to entertain them, and he did just that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc1x9phw4uw

Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by Kaycee54321(m): 7:55pm On Mar 02
Fryx:
People who don’t believe this news are just airing their insecurity.

Fight is not by size. Big size is a burden.

I was a lanky boy, but the little muscle I have is well trained. I beat people years older and bigger than me. In fact, I have always done that from my primary school days.

Not because I have the strength. But I am very fast, and I have a painful punch.

I can’t beat them in close combat. But I avoided close combat and move very quickly.

If portable did not use juju, then that’s what happened.

You have a point - a very well trained boxer can beat a bigger untrained guy in the boxing ring.

If portable has some street boxing training pedigree and the bodyguard has just been pumping weights and guzzling protein shakes, portable could beat him in boxing...but if na one on one fight and the guy grabs zazu, then, o ti zeh oh 😂

2 Likes

Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by Zeebuy: 7:55pm On Mar 02
morakinyo20:
Of course it is
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by Odani: 7:59pm On Mar 02
Lalami3232:
cheesy cheesy
I go rather believe say a non-virgin for Nigeria no be borehole than to believe this shit. Anyways, dem dey make their money dey go, so my believing or doubting has no effect on them. What do I even know about fixed match sef? I'm only here to enlighten my fellow men nationwide with the good news

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

I want to believe you have this gender in ur circle and also as CLOSE relatives, as long as they (CLOSE Relaives) are included in this ur slander no wahala
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by RussellRutherfo: 7:59pm On Mar 02
GistMedia0:
Something surprising happened last night! Portable, a Nigerian musician, had a boxing match with Kizz Daniel's big bodyguard, and he won! grin

At a private event, Portable and the bodyguard went into the boxing ring. Portable, whose real name is Okikiola Habeeb, showed everyone he can box. People were amazed because the bodyguard is very big and strong.

Fans cheered for both of them. Many famous people were there too. Portable moved quickly and avoided the bodyguard's strong punches. Then, out of nowhere, Portable hit the bodyguard hard and he fell down. Everyone was happy and clapped for Portable.

After the match, Portable thanked his fans. He said he came to entertain them, and he did just that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc1x9phw4uw

Portable might be razz but that that guy has found a way of courting attention constantly and making money of this currency of Social Media which is attention.
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by theamazonguru(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02
morakinyo20:

Of course it was staged.
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by richie240: 8:22pm On Mar 02
Na boxing bro, nor be wrestling.
cool
Yankiss:
Staged. Portable beat who ke. He for collect well welll. grin grin
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by Sleekfingers: 8:34pm On Mar 02
Portable sure knows how to be in the news. And he is making his money. Despite all the abuses from so many people.
More sensible than most ill-bred children on Nairaland. All they know is posting hate speeches and displaying their foolishness on public forum
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by Clinghton: 8:47pm On Mar 02
Music no dey pay abi na wetin, well he still dey cash out.

Next fight portable Vs Tinubu.
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by BodyCount: 8:47pm On Mar 02
Jennyclay:
Dirty boy undecided
Swear say u never spread legs for some far bellow him grin grin grin
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by Allisgud: 8:48pm On Mar 02
This news is giving kizz Daniel and the bodyguard more traffic
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by tfelicityk(m): 8:54pm On Mar 02
Smiling...
They have moved from content creators to fix boxing matches... Nice one, well entertained.

We are waiting to watch more...
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by tfelicityk(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02
Smiling...
They have moved from content creators to fix boxing matches... Nice one, well entertained.

We are waiting to watch more from the actors and actresses too...
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by NinjaMetahuman: 8:56pm On Mar 02
Fighting is skill not muscle.
Muscle only becomes an advantage when you are trained too.
Agbero like portable dey chop boxing training well well.
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by Olabode211: 8:58pm On Mar 02
na episode match.
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by odiagbejoseph: 9:03pm On Mar 02
Stagged
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by flokii: 9:08pm On Mar 02
Kizz Daniel should get another bodyguard.. If Portable fit beat that hulk, then his safety isn't guaranteed.
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by Bahamas95(m): 9:20pm On Mar 02
With the way Portable is going he will faint Tyson Fury or Diontey Wilder with a single punch. cheesy
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by Vacora(m): 9:22pm On Mar 02
I pity anyone who emulates the standard of written English on this piece. It reads like a primary school essay.
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by Omoapena(m): 9:23pm On Mar 02
morakinyo20:

Normal nah, it's a fixed match....
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:26pm On Mar 02
I will take that light weight serious if he wins him in wrestling.
Re: Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match by aoaachives(m): 9:58pm On Mar 02
EnglandAmaka:
Staged.

Go and marry.

I pity you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Transformation To A Man (Pictures) / Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution / Alex Unusual Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit To AY Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.